SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another twat joins the twat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy
Quote:
Attn;Benjamin Dover"

I AM READY TO TAKE OVER HIS POSITION ,WHAT DO WE DO.NOW EVEN TOINVEST THE
MONEY INTO THE CHURCH

THANKS,
CHRISTOPHER MARTINS

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, this pleases us so much to see that there are many joining the group. The more the merrier.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the TWAT world headquarters? And when are all of the twats going to have to go there for their pilgrimage?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently, the headquarters are in Abeche. The nice thing is, it is quite mobile.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The world headquarters are in Oregon.... duh.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol I just got another lad who wants to join

Laughing
Quote:

Dear Brother Benjamin,
Thank you very much for email.,i am here with my only
brother Richard Dawson, we are very happy to receive your email and being a
christian,we are christians,we will want to take up this upportunity to take up the
work of the lord Jesus christ in disciple making,mathew 24,14.Act 1.8.,further more we will want you to tell us all we need to do as quickly as possible., i here
attached my pictures,please do send us yours and every details .,may the good lord bless you and all the brethrens in christ amen.
Respectfully,
Nancy.Accra Ghana.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's too early to be absolutely sure but I may have twat members in the making...

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also have two who are interested. The are getting their membership applications today. I only sent out 5 invitations. That's a 40% return. What a mighty church this is! Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the rate you guys are going there are going Chad is going to have more twats than muslims. I really hope that a twat jihad isn't in the near future.

Are twats nonviolent? I know that they tend to be rather incompetent, but are they nonviolent?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TWATs are non-violent for the most part. But once a month, many of them become quite irritable.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, sandbag pyramids as far as the eye can see...I have one waiting on a large laptop shipment informations and had some interest when V3ll forwarded the 200K email from the church:

Quote:
Brother V3ll Cr0w,

Thanks so much for your effort and all other things that you will go through during this delivery process, may the Lord, Most high bless you forever. And about the church project you are someone who i can,t say no to, no matter the circumstance. I will firstly inform you about things right here almost all areas are all filled up with Churches, Clubs, and every where real busy. But the only land or space one can get will be may be an half plot of land within my area. So i don't know how you want it and secondly you have to tell me what are inquire of me because i will love to also show love to you the same way you have done if this way i can say thank you.

Just get back to me or call me at my mobile +234-802-593-2162

Awaiting to hear from you.

Dr. James McDonald

Yesterday he was sent the welcome letter from Rev. Ben and the T W A T for dummies script but has not yet replied, anyone want to call that number as a rep from the church? I have no way of calling lads right now.

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didnt know there are palm trees in Oregon? Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, its a smash, ive got 3 more ive sent the forms to, including the prolific Chr1st1ana Wh1sk3y.

TWAT is irresistable, and SO many want to get in it, it practically runs itself.
Oh, but the misery TWAT can bring to the greedy.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
TWATs are non-violent for the most part. But once a month, many of them become quite irritable.

Laughing Laughing Careful, you insensitive male bastard..... Razz

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strongside, I've got a few that are interested too, just hope yours don't take as long as mine to send in their applications. Confused I got one horrible application and hopefully he should be sending me pics of his pyramid soon!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

Classic...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
i hatescammers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a Rev Graham emails the TWAT Gmail account please forward him on to Rev Tansy tansydoa at gmail dot com. He sent me a few encouraging emails and I directed him to the website.

He would be found at

Thanks
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the sixth member so far but none have sent in the form yet Sad if anyone wants any spare twats i will forward the lad to you Laughing

Quote:
My dear Reverend Dover,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply to the mail l sent to you and may God bless you. I have heard all you said but my problem is that your church is not found here in my country. if you can direct on how l can locate the church here, l am ready to be a member. If on the other hand it is not, we can help arrange for
one to be opened.

I will be very much glad to be part of this noble work.

Kindly let me hear from you soonest.

Yours in Christ
Mrs Clemence.

i hatescammers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Tansy could always use a new one to keep him busy.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that one of my Lotto Lads is a confused stray of yours Very Happy

Quote:
Hello,

If you are indeed Mr G0mer, you know what to do. Touch with the head at the origin, of TWAT. The head will be filled with intelligence. I know I did get intelligence regarding this.

One luv broda.

Aaah now I know who that is. Wink Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic