SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first lotto bait: 12 weeks - Over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. Mods, please feel free to move this thread as you see fit Smile

This is my first attempt at a lotto bait. It's nothing funny, but I have managed to string him along for a while. To be exact, today is the 72nd day, which makes it almost 10 weeks since the start of our poor guy [me] -lotto agent/ barrister relationship (or should I say victim/scammer relationship?) Please feel free to critique my bait, since I am always open to suggestions/advice - I'd appreciate it. (Although, I feel there isn't much of a bait here.) The poor grammar used in the bait is deliberate.

If I have learned anything from this, it's that scammers don't care if you are incredibly rich or desperately poor: they'll gladly take your money.

I humbly present before you: Vs.
Myself in blue, Mugu in red.

As always, there's the opening scipt, like every 419 scam does. I won't bore you with it, since I accidentally deleted it. But if you really want to see, it's here. I got it on Feb 14.

So replies to , the lotto claims agent, short and to the point:

Quote:
Date: Feb 14, 2008
Dear ,

Is it true that I have won the lottery? Please tell me!!! I am so excited!!!

And I hear back:
Quote:
Date:Feb 15
CANADIAN LOTTERY
Dear winner,

I am ,the claims agent incharge of your winning prize, Firstly i will like to congratulate you.

So as regards to the claims of your prize, you are required to provide for us immediately the following details below,
1)Your name..................
2)Your address..................
3)telephone number..............
4)fax number...................
5)Age.....................
6)Gender..............
7)Occupation..............
8)nationality...............
9)Account Number..............
10)Bank Name and address.....................
11)Date of birth..............................

So you are required to provides these informations as soon as possible so that we can proceed with the next step involved the claim of your

prize.

Once Again Congratulations.

Regards,

Canadian Lottery claims agent.

Now, I have to clarify any questions I may have, right?
Quote:
Date: Feb 16
Dear Agent C**t, Oops, did I say that? Laughing

Before I provide my personal information to you, I'd like to get a few questions answered. Now that I think, I am not from Canada, neither
have I been there. I haven't even purchased a ticket from Canadian Lottery. Moreover, when I purchase tickets, I don't provide my email
address to anyone. How come I was selected winner if this was the case? Please provide me with the answers to these questions, so that I can
claim my prize. Thanks very much for your help in this matter.

And I get answers:
Quote:
Date: Feb 17
ATTN:Fred Kxxxxx

Thanks for your email,i will like to inform you that
you are the lucky winner of the CANADIAN LOTTERY INC.

All participants were selected randomly from World
Wide Web site through computer draws system and
extracted from over 10,000.00 companies and personal
e-mail addresses AND FORTUNATELY FOR YOU your email
was the lucky winner.

So you are required to provide your details so that we
can proceed with the procedures of claims.

Regards,

Satisfied with his answers (I know, I shouldn't have), and not wanting to ask more questions, I go ahead and send him my info.

Quote:
Date: Feb 19

Dear Agent C**t,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was rather busy at work, I couldn't even sleep properly. I got your mail, and I understand what
you said very well. My e-mail address was chosen at random.
Here are the personal informations.

[Info removed.]

That good enough for you? Let me know. How am I going to get my winnings?
Fred

Well, whaddya know? Now I have to contact a bank!

Quote:
Date:Feb 20
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.

DEAR WINNER:Friedrich Kxxxxx
ATTENTION: ([email protected])

The information of your lottery winning has been
received and you have been verified and approved. We
hereby direct you to the paying bank for
confirmations on your fund/prize reality of which you
re Award Prize will be transferred to you accordingly
by this Commercial Paying bank (GUARANTY TRUST BANK).

You are required to contact the transferring bank
() which is the only branch bank participating in this very
great Canadian lottery in Africa and you are required
to contact them as soon as Possible with your banking
informations correctly to avoid error in transfer .
Below is the Paying bank Contact, The world's local
bank in Conjunction with The American Express Bank.

BANK NAME:
EMAIL:[email protected]
[email protected]
TEL: xxxxx

You are required to contact the paying bank with out
any delay Writing an application letter with your
information of winning and personal Information for
recognition for the transfer of your Prize or fund to
be transferred to you without further delay.

Get back to us for more Information if Necessary as
your trusted claims agent and update us here for more
competent reason so that immediately your fund is
transferred and Confirmed by you, we must keep record
of it for security reasons. Congratulations Once
Again!!!

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,
Murphy Hunt,
Claims Agent.

So I contact the Bank:

Quote:
Date: Feb 21
Dear Guaranty Bank,

I am Fred Kxxxxx, a recent lotto winner. I was intructed to contact you by the Agent Murphy C**t. Please bestow your noble thoughts upon me.

Regards
Fred

And the bank replies:

Quote:
Date: Feb 22
1665 Oyin Jolayemi Street
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria
RC 125384
TEL:xxxxx
DEAR BENEFICIARY:Fred Kxxxxx,

In response to the email you sent to the bank as the lucky winner,we are pleased to inform you that your application has been granted and

your payment approved.

You are required to come over to obtain the affidavit document and sign the final document.

However, in the event that you may be unable to come over, you can hire an accredited attorney here in the bank, who will act on your behalf

to enable us transfer the fund to your account.

Below is the contact of the attorney that can finalize the transaction on your behalf.

He can get everything done on your behalf in 3hrs,contact him now if you need his services and also give him your phone numbers,call him
immediately with his direct Phone Number below,

Name: Barrister

Email: [email protected]

Phone: xxxxxx

Accept our congratulations in advance!

Thanking you for your anticipated understanding and soliciting your adherence to these directives. We are poised to serve you better and also

encourage you to make good use of your prize when it is transferred. <----------- Laughing

Regards,

Dr George Martin
Director of Funds Remittance Unit.
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc.

� 2008 Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. All Rights Reserved

I go silent for a couple of days. On Feb 24, Guaranty Bank sends me the above mail again.

So I sent this to the bank:

Quote:
Date: Feb 26
Dear Guaranty Trust Bank,

Thanks for the help so far. I can't wait to get my winnings!

Fred

Right after this, the barrister contacts me.

Quote:

BARR.
CHAMBERS INC.
17 ORLU ROAD OWERRI,
NIGERIA .
TEL:+xxxxx
:::::::::::::::::::

Dear:Fred Kxxxxx,

I received your e mail as regards to the claim of your winning prize money of the Promotion,and to act on your behalf in finalizing the

documentation that will
enable the bank transfer the winning prize money to your account.

Meanwhile, I wish to enlighten you on the procedures involved in this transaction.

1. I have to go to the Federal High Court to obtain the Affidavit documents which will empower me to act on your behalf before I can sign

the final release
order to enable the bank transfer the fund to your account.

2.I have to proceed to the bank immediately to sign the final release order which will enable the bank to transfer your fund.

Therefore you have to pay me the sum of $300(THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS) for the money i will use to obtain the documents and together with my

service charge,send the money through Western Union Money Transfer through my accounts clerk.

Below four information are the information you will use to send the money through western union money transfer.

(1) Receivers Name........ NWANNAH JOHNSON MOORE

(2) Post Code............... Lagos Nigeria

(3) Text Question.......... What Year ?

(4) Answer.............. ... 2008

The above four information are what you will use to go to the western union money transfer,while the below Three information are what i will

need from you to
receive the money here immediately you sent it.

(1) The Mtcn Numbers........(Which will be giving to
you at the western union office)

(2) Senders Name............

(3) Senders address.............

Immediately you send the money call me and also e mail me the above three information,immediately i receive it, i will proceed to get this done on your behalf to enable the bank transfer the fund to your account in less than 3hours today.

Please, when you receive the fund in your account today,you should help the disabled,the almighty God will continue to bless you for helping them.

Sincerely,
Barrister
TEL:+xxxxxx

Quote:
So this went to the barrister:

Dear Barrister ,

I am contacting you per the instructions of GT Bank. I'd like you to finalize all the stuff for me for the lotto winnings.

Fred

Two days pass, and nothing from the Barr. So I fired off another email:

Quote:
Date: Feb 29

Dear Barrister ,

I am contacting you per the instrustions of Guaranty Trust Bank. I'd like you to finalize all the stuff for me for the lotto winnings. I

never heard back from you. Are you intentionally trying to take my winnings from me?

Fred

Now, the Barr sends me his original scripted mail that I received after I thanked the bank, three times to make sure that I got it on Mar 1.

Just because the Barr told me to contact him immediately, doesn't mean I have to, right? Laughing

I send this complaint to the bank :

Quote:
Date: Mar 1

Dear Bank,

This is to request a new barrister for Fred Kxxxxx, the lucky jackpot winner. The first Barr. has not contacted me yet. So I

fired him. I need a new barrister so that I can go ahead with the transfer modalities.

Thanks in advance
Fred

So the barrister sends me the mail again, on Mar 1.

Then I hear from the bank:

Quote:
Date: Mar 3

ATTN:Mr.Kxxxxx

Compliment of the season, sequel to your email, i
will like to inform you that the barrister (BARR assigned to you to help you procure the
document, told thiks bank that he tried to send you an
email, but you couldn't get his email, i tried to find
out that this is due to network problem here in
nigeria,so he tried to open a new account in gmail to
reach you and uptill now he has not heard from you.

So i appeal to you to please check your email very
well (inbox and bulk massages)and get back to him as
soon as possible.

Please call thiks bank +xxxxx as soon as
you get this email for more clearification, also we
apologise for the inconvinences.

Regards,

Guaranty Trust Bank

And then again on Mar 3, I receive the Barrister's original email.

Again, for more time:

Quote:
Date: Mar 7

Dear Barr ,

I got your message today, finally, but it is all unreadable. Why are you doing this to me???? Is it because you don't want to contact me???

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Barr <[email protected]> wrote:

BARR.
CHAMBERS INC.
17 ORLU ROAD OWERRI,
NIGERIA .
TEL:xxxxxx
:::::::::::::::::::

Dear:Fred Kxxxxx,

���������� �����ĵBZ ����T�{�W ��A�W �����A�K�. �����K ��T�{��� ��{A����. ������J�����U ��տ�������� ��cV@�A����� ���������B{��

�N�G��� ����X���� �߿��K �N��T����� ĵ����� �y� ��J炂��� ���ߵ ���� ��. ��. ����.���������� �����ĵBZ ����T�{�W ��A�W �����A�K�.

�����K ��T�{��� ��{A����. ������J�����U ��տ�������� ��cV@�A����� ���������B{�� �N�G��� ����X���� �߿��K �N��T����� ĵ����� �y�

��J炂��� ���ߵ ���� ��. ��. ����.
���������� �����ĵBZ ����T�{�W ��A�W $300 �����A�K�. �����K ��T�{��� ��{A����. ������J�����U ��տ�������� ��cV@�A����� ���������B{��

�N�G��� ����X���� �߿��K �N��T����� ĵ����� �y� ��J炂��� ���ߵ ���� ��. ��. ����.
����ĵBZ ����T�{�W ��A�W �����A�K�. �����K ��T�{��� ��{A����. ������J�����U ��տ�������� ��cV@�A����������� �����ĵBZ ����T�{�W ��A�W

�����A�K�. �����K ��T�{��� ��{A����. ������J�����U ��տ�������������ĵBZ �.

Sincerely,
Barrister
TEL:+����ĵBZ �

Again, the same email from the barr. on Mar 9.

I decide that the games were enough, and that it was time that I did some serious business Laughing :
Quote:
Date: Mar 12
Dear Barr. ,

I just received your mail, flawless for the first time. However, I am confused. Why do I have to pay the 300 usd? Why do you have to have

documents? Why is the money being sent to another person? Please clarify my doubts. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the lotto winnings

cheque.

Regards
Fred

I know, I shoudn't have asked too many questions in the same email.

His reply:

Quote:
Date: Mar 13

KIND ATTN:Fred Kxxxxx

Thanks for your reply, i will like to inform you that the document i sent to you was a sample of the document that you are required to

procure for the transfer of your prize.

So you are required to send this fee to me via my secretary's name because he is the person to receive the money.

So i await your prompt reply.

Barr

My reply:

Quote:
Date: Mar 18
Dear ,

Sorry for the delay. I was enquiring about this Western Onion that you were talking about, but nobody here knew what it is. Perhaps you do?

Would you please take the time to explain me what it is? I don't want to delay the payment for fear of losing the winnings.

Regards
Fred.

His explanation:
Quote:
Date: Mar 19
Fred Kxxxxx

I received your email,and the content well understood,as regards to your enquires, western union money transfer, is a medium for sending

money from one country to another, it is the fastest means of transfer of fund.

So all you have to do is to go the western union money transfer location in your city with the information below and make this payment and

they will issue to you a payment slip that you have to scan and send to us via email immediately.

Below four information are the information you will use to send the money through western union money transfer.

(1) Receivers Name........

Regards,

Barr

After a delay, I send him this:

Quote:
Date: Mar 24

Dear Barrister

I apologize for the delay. I was busy enquiring about Western Union Money Transfer in my city. I have searched and searched, I cannot find

one. Is there any other way of paying you the fee. I need the money really bad, please help me. Debtors are in my home very day, on my neck, asking for money. Kindly reply.

Regards,
Fred.

The Barr:

Quote:
Date: Mar 25
Fred Kxxxxx

I am in receipt of your, and the content well understood, so you have to make the payment via international money gram. with the same information given to you .

If you do not see this in your country, then you have to travel to a near by city or country and make this payment so that we can proceed as
soon as possible.,

Barr

By now, I believe well over a month has passed by.

Another mail from me:

Quote:
Date: Mar 26

Dear Barrister ,

I just saw your email today. You say something about money gram. What is it? Is it everywhere? How do I use it?

I will look for this money gram in my town. It is very small, nothing much could be found here. I really cannot afford to go to another

country to pay you. Is there any other way that I could make this payment. Can you tell me.

Regards
Fred.

The Barr has a solution:
Quote:
Date: Mar 26

Fred Kxxxxx

Thanks for your email, you are required to pay this fee to my friends account in india below is the account details for the payment.

[Account info of a bank]

As soon as you pay this scan and send to me all the necessary document that was issued to you in the bank ok.

Regards,

Barr.

^^Needless to say, that acct has been sent to Alan.

For more time:

Quote:
Date: Mar 28

Dear Barr ,

I have received your email just now. At the moment I am having problems raising the $300, since one of my friends who agreed to give me the

money had cold feet at the last moment. I am now stuck, and in search for money to pay you. Kindly excuse this delay.

Regards,
Fred.

We have a problem now:
Quote:
Date: Apr 1

Dear Barr ,

I finally raides the money, and went to the bank to transfer it, but the bank is sying they were unable to do the transfer. Why is this?

Could you get back to me please.

Regards
Fred

The barr. himself is unsure why the method failed. But he wants me to travel Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date: Apr 2

My dear friend,

I received your email, i feel so sad about the whole
situation, and right now I do not know why, like you
asked me, the bank refused to transfer the money, but
probably I guess its a small amount of money.

Nevertheless, I will like you to travel to a near b y
country and make this transfer, as soon as possible so
that I can procure this document for you and the bank
will transfer your $500,000 to you as soon as
possible. i really want you to think about this but do
bear in mind that it is this $300 that is delaying
your award prize from getting to you.

proceed to any near by country that has western union
money transfer or money gram and make this payment
with the information i gave to you so that we can
proceed with the transfer as soon as possible.
I await urgently for your reply.

Barr.

I let him know about my situation:

Quote:
Date: Apr 4
Dear Barr. ,

I understand that the money is causing the delay. But the money I have now is only enough for your fees. I have to get more money to travel

to another country. You know that it is hard for someone like me here to raise money. This itself I got by begging and such. Is there any

other way. Please respond.

Regard
Fred

Nope, he still wants me to go Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Dear Fred Kxxxxx

I understand how hard it is for you to get money, but
all i want you to bear in mind is that we have to
procure this document as soon as possible,

I will like to advise you to borrow money from some
one and travel outside your city and make this
payment, as soon as i confirm your payment i will
proceed and procure this document, and your
$500,000.00 will be transfered to you the same day.

Barr

Now, I decide to introduce a new character. Yes, you guessed him: none other than the feared Mr G0mer.[Thank you G0merPyle for letting me use

him!!]

Quote:
Dear Barr ,

I did not hear from you. But I will wait, since I sent you the email only a few hours ago. I received an email from your assosciate Mr G0mer.

He says he can help me. Did you sent him to me? If so, thank you so much.

Regards,
Fred.

The barr. is starting to go loco:
Quote:
Date: Apr 5
Fred Kxxxxx

Do not listen to any body ok, and do not reply any
email apart from the one i sent to you ok.

All you haver to do now is the borrow money and travel
to a neighbouring country and make this payment as
soon as possible ok.

And impatient:

Quote:
Date: Apr 9
Hello,

My dear friend how are you doing today, i have not heard from you for the past 4 days why?

Like i told you before do not reply any email from any body whatsoever as regards to this transfer ok.

Secondly, when are you going to make the payment so that we can process of transfer,
I will like to see all the emails that the unknown person call G0mer wrote to you.
I await your urgent reply.

Regards,

Barr.

So I reply, with a mistake already made:
Quote:
Date: Apr 9

Dear Barr ,

I am well today, how are you? I apologize for the delay, it was just that I was asking my friends and relatives for money to go to another

country. I just learned a valuable lesson, Barr. When you are in need, don't count on your relatives. They will try to cheat you in every way

they can.

In regards to Mr G0mer, he told me that he was your associate who works with you in the claims department. He even told me your name and

your place of work. I was under the impression that he worked with you, so he have me his bank details to me to wire him $100 as a

preliminary fee for processing claims, and that you were going to be out of your office for a while. This I did, since I have a bank here in

which I have a deposit. Do you mean to say that he does not work with you? Then how did he get your details? I will find all the messages

from Mr G0mer and give it to you. Do you know him at all.

Regards,
Fred.

And he send me this, the paranoid lad:
Quote:
Date: Apr 10

Attn:804

Please my dear i am very very upset about this, i have told you not to reply any email i was sent to you by any other person regarding this

transfer.i am in the office, and you never informed me about all these all these while, listen to me carefully now,

DO NOT REPLY ANY EMAIL THAT DOES NOT BEAR THIS CODE NUMBER 804 OK.THIS IS THE SYMBOL I WILL BE USEING FOR YOU.

So try as much as you can to make up this money and send it to me as soon as posible,
I will like to know how much it will take you to travel the country to pay the money?
What is the name of the country?
How much do you have right now?

Lastly i want you to forward to me all the bank the details that was sent to you by this G0MER IMMEDIATELY OK WE HAVE TO TRACK HIM DOWN.

Await your urgent response.

Barr

My reply, trying to play his way:

Quote:
Date: Apr 11

Attn: 804

Dear Barr ,

I am sorry that I sent money to him. It is only after that I sent him money that I noticed your mail saying he was a fraud.

I will try to make up this money as soon as possible. Now I have about $200, the trip will cost me about $150. So i need $250 more.

As soon as I find how to attach mr g0mer email, I will do it. I also got email from mr g0mer today saying you were a fraud and gave me code

number 804. I am confused now.

Regards
Fred.

A short email in reply:

Quote:
Date: Apr 12
Do not reply any of his email, so you are required to try as much as you can to complete this money and send it so that we can proceed and

get the documents as soon as possible.

Barr

My question:

Quote:
Date: Apr 14

Dear Barr ,

I am glad to say that I am $50 away from making my trip. I saw email from Mr G0mer today with code 804. I don't know why. How do i send Mr
G0mer email to you. Please tell me.

Fred

is either kind enough to pay the remaining $50, or eager to get away with what he could get.
Quote:
Date: Apr 15
Mr. Fred Kxxxxx

Thanks for your email, i sent an email to bank to brief them about this Mr g0mer, so i am assuring that we are going to get rid of the person

very soon,as regards to the money, Go ahead pay the money so that i will complete this fee for $50 for you,because the bank is complaining

about the delay, so go and make the payment as soon as possible.

Do scan and send to me the copy of the western union transfer slip as soon you pay this fee.

Like i said forward to me all the email sent to you by Mr G0mer
Regards,

Barr

Well, what can I say? I mean, that was quite generous of him. Meanwhile, I get another one of Mr G0mer's emails:

Quote:
Date: Apr 16
Dear Barr ,

I just received your mail. You are so kind as to pay the remaining $50 for me. Do you know this Mr g0mer? I got a mail today with code 804 that said this:

Dear Kxxxxx

I am mr godason secratary ok. mr godason is ill today ok. he want paymant job sent to me ok. here is the detail for paymant ok.

name: cxxx owen
addres: VICTORIA ISLAND NIGERIA
Send me di following payment informations.

sender name
mctn
text question & aswer
amount sent and di country sent from.

i am waiting ok. send paymant so i can send you lotto winning ok.

End of his message.

What do I do? Should I go to the other country and send you the payment? If so I am ready.
Please advise. I am still learning how to send you mr G0mer email.

Regards
Fred

Mr Owen is my regular dolla chopper. I introduced him here as a helper to Mr. G0mer, sice Fred already knows that G0mer is a fraud.
G0mer, you better watch out, is going to track you down!

Quote:
Date: Apr 17
Please do not reply any of his email, ok, like i told you we are trying to track this person down as soon as possible.

Go to another country and send the money immediately so that we can proceed.
also scan and send to me a copy of the western union slip as soon as you pay the money ok.

also let me know the country to are going to send the money.

(1) Receivers Name........
The above four information are what you will use to go to the western union money transfer,while the below Three information are what i will

need from you to
receive the money here immediately you sent it.
you at the western union office)
(2) Senders Name............
(3) Senders address.............
Immediately you send the money call me and also e mail me the above three information,immediately i receive it, i will proceed to get this

done on your behalf to enable the bank transfer the fund to your account in less than 3hours today.
Please, when you receive the fund in your account today,you should help the disabled,the almighty God will continue to bless you for helping

them.
Sincerely,
Barrister
TEL:xxxxx

Mr G0mer sends Fred another email as the Barr. Now he is confused!

Quote:
Date: Apr 18
Dear Barr ,

I don't know why you say this, first you say Mr G0mer is bad, then you tell me in new email that send money to Mr G0mer... I am confused.

I will make trip today. As soon as I get there I will send you scan of slip. I am taking details with me. I am riding camel to the other

country. It will take two days to get there. Please bear with me.

I still don't know how to send you Mr G0mer email. Why did you say send money to Mr G0mer?

Regard
Fred

Mugu is getting fraudstrated!

Quote:
Date: Apr 19
I said you should send money to

1) Receivers Name........ NWANNAH JOHNSON MOORE

I SEND MONEY TOOK

And again

Quote:
Date:Apr 19
Please send money to

(1) Receivers Name........ (2) Post Code............... Lagos Nigeria

ok

don;t send any money to G0mer, HE IS BAD.

You hear that, G0mer? You are bad! Laughing

And I'm almost there.

Quote:
Date: Apr 21
Dear Barr ,

I am almost there. Please wait for a few more hours until I make the transfer.

Regard
Fred

and after a few hours, we have a problem:

Quote:
Date: Apr 21
Dear Barr ,

I am writing from the Western Union office now. There seem to be some trouble with the machine here. They say they will fix it tomorrow. Please hold on to my winning please.

Regard
Fred

His reply:
Quote:
Date: Apr 22
Dear Fred,
which country are you in now, and when you are going to scan the copy of the western union slip.

I wrote:

Quote:
Date: Apr 22
Dear Barr ,

The machine is being fixed as we speak, so I will send you the slip as soon as I make transfer.

I am in BELIZE now.

Regards
Fred

Now, I told him I was in Belize because someone here went on a vacation there and I remembered the country (I want to say Jojo). But lucky for me, the mugu did not catch up on the fact that I told him I was travelling by camel. In fact, I just found out I made this stupid mistake!

I didn't want to wait around, so I went to a moneygramm.

Quote:
Date:
Dear Barr ,

I am writing from a moneygram now, since the western union machine has not been fixed yet.

Here are the information you requestad.

you at the western union office) : FAKE MTCN
(2) Senders Name............ Fred Kxxxxx
(3) Senders address............. Belize City Belize

Hope it is good.

Regards
Fred.

The barr is insisting on a transfer slip scan.
Quote:
Date: Apr 23
Dear Fred,

You are required to scan and send to me the copy of money gram slip that was issued to you.

Barr

But I didn't have any use for it, now that I have transferred the money!
Quote:
Date: Apr 23
Dear Barr ,

Unfortunately I have lost transfer slip. Do you want me to go and make another transfer? I can take the money out of moneygramm and send another one with receipt.Please what should I do now. I am in a very strange place and do not want to stay here for long. Please contact me at the soonest.

Regard
Fred

Now I know why I have to send the slip!

Quote:
Date: Apr 24

you are required to resend the money, the 8 digit number you gave to
me is not correct, so that is why i said you have to scan the slip.if
not collect and resend immediately.

And I reply today:

Quote:
Date: Apr 25
Dear Barr ,

I have not forgotten. I couldn't transfer the money yesterday due to a little accident. But next time I know that you just don't go play with snakes! Anyway I am ok now. I am going to the western union now to transfer money I hope it will be ready soon.

Regard
Fred

Now tragedy hits again: G0merboyz work their magic.

Quote:
Date: Apr 25
Dear Barr ,

I am now happy to say that I have now sent the transfer through Western Union.
Here are the details.

money transfer control number............. REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOOOOO
Senders Name............ REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOOO
Senders address............. REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOOOOOO

Also find attached transfer receipt.

Regards
Fred

<<ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOO>>

<<G0MERB0YZ MESSAGE FOR MUUUGGGUUU>>

NEW DETAILS FOR YOU MUGGGGUUUUU FOOOOLLLL

MTCN:666
SENDER: UR PAPA GOAT
TEXT QUESTION: WHO DEY WINNA?
TEXT ANSWAR: G0MERB0YZ OOOOO

THIS IS RESULT OF PLAYING WIT GUYMAN U SMAAALL BOI OOOOOOOOOO

G0MER

Well, that's it for now, folks! Hopefully this isn't the end! I should be hearing something from him tomorrow. Will update when I do. Thanks for your time! Very Happy

Edit 2x: Title.

Star Mortar pony pony Closed lad accounts Cellphone x3 Star Purple Flower

THIS IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE ONLY 3 DAYS TO BE IN GRAVE. JUST GO AND GET YOUR SELF A NICE COFEE

Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead

Last edited by Freddy on Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Freddy! Nice work! It takes a good baiter to waste those Lotto lads time for 72 days! I look forward to any reply that your mugu might make! Thumbs up

Top notch stuff!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

amazing work Freddy....especially since Lotto lads are tough to get off script.

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Freddy. Nothing like a good dolla chop to cause a bit of pain Twisted Evil

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work freddy. I don't have the time or patience to give one individual Lotto Lad the pain and suffering he deserves so I just smack the about roughly, but this one seems to be firmly on your hook.

Why not suggest that as Mr G0mer appears to have contacts in WU and MG that you are going to try using an intermediary for security. You can't tell him the MTCN because you don't know it and that way you know it will be safe.

http://tempesttransport.fastmail.fm/mtcn.html

and if he goes there and inserts this code

w u 1 6 3 8 (remove the spacings)

he'll get to learn the MTCN (some time in the future) and it's totally secure.

After that the possibilities are endless. Contact them as Mr G0mer and tell them that he owns the Tempest company and laugh at their pitifull scams.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, freddy!

You're added.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job. I have never managed to keep a lotto lad going so long. Hope to see more of your work.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone for the compliments and suggestions! Very Happy The barr. hasn't contacted me yet, hope he is still on my hook!

@Otterfan: I'm honored! Very Happy Thank you! I can only hope to stretch this for 25 wks, as you have!

@Gomer: That sounds great! Laughing Will do, and post it here. Thanks again for letting me use G0mer.

THIS IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE ONLY 3 DAYS TO BE IN GRAVE. JUST GO AND GET YOUR SELF A NICE COFEE

Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freddy, very nice work... I love the dolla chop clapping

We all fear the mighty UB.. however, it seems we are getting our own homegrown G0mer chopper... Very Happy

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Freddy!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the bait. You got his blood pressure up and an account for Alan. At this point, you certainly qualify to change the title and get rid of the word attempt. Exclamation

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah to that!

And a deserved add to the lotto 'class' also!

freddy wrote:

This is my first attempt at a lotto bait. It's nothing funny, but I have managed to string him along for a while. To be exact, today is the 72nd day, which makes it past 10 weeks

If I have learned anything from this, it's that scammers don't care if you are incredibly rich or desperately poor: they'll gladly take your money.

clapping Super work and great job learning that lesson from the get-go! Laughing Can't wait to see what else you do...with this lad and others!

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo, great job! Thanks for sharing that! It was funny too! I enjoyed watching his blood pressure rise...

Easter Egg 2013
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again everyone for your kind and encouraging words. Nice to know that this was amusing as well Very Happy

This has not progressed too far after my last post. After the dolla chop, I did not hear from the Barr for a day. Not like him. So I asked:

Date: Apr 26
Quote:

Dear Barr ,

Please confirm the reciept of the transfer. Thank you. When will I get my winnings?

Regards
Fred

Two days later,
Date: Apr 28
Quote:
If you have made the payment,then scan and send the slip to me immediately.

What?! I did attach it, didn't he see that G0merB0yz removed it?
Date: Apr 28
Quote:
Dear Barr ,

I just read your mail. Please check my emali with all the transfer details. I attached the slip to that email.

If you did not find it, I can make anothar transfer to you. I destroyed the other slip because I sent it to you already. I am still here in Belize, and recovering from the snake bite.

Regards
Fred

His reply:
Quote:
Date: Apr 29
I did not get any email, so you have to make another transfer.

At this point, I feel he's getting a bit comfortable and letting me do all the work. What's the point of a bait if the mugu doesn't sweat?
Date: Apr 29
Quote:
U MUGU WHO CALL URSELF
I SEE U WANT NEW TRANSFER. BE WARNED THAT I HAVE PEOPLE IN WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM TO CHOP UR DOLLA. I WILL COP UR DOLLA. WHY U PLAY WIT GUYMAN, SMALL BOI? U NO GET MONEY. G0MERB0YZ GET MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT SEE U TRY AND GET G0MERB0YZ MONEY SMALL BOI. GO SUCK UR MAMA TOTO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOMER

And today, tragedy struck again Twisted Evil :
Quote:
Dear Barr ,

I am sorry for the delay, I wanted to do it yesterday but the Western Union was closed yesterday. I have now completed the transaction.

Here are the details:

MTCN: <<REMOVED AGAIN BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOOOOO>>

Senders Name: <<REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOOO>>
Senders address: <<REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOOOOOO>>

I have also tribble checked this time that I attached the payment slip. It is there.

Please let me know when will I get my winnings. Pepole who gave me money to travel are on my neck now to get there monye back. I need winnings soon.

Regards
Fred

<<ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY G0MERB0YZ OOOOOO>>

<<G0MERB0YZ MESSAGE>>

I WARN U DON PLAY WIT GUYMAN. U WANT MONEY, BEG TO G0MERB0YZ OOOOOOO. IF U GET MTCN OTHER WAY ONE OF MY BOYZ DON CHOP UR DOLLA. THAKS FOR $300 OOOOOOOOOOOO

G0MER

Pardon my pidgin, not my best...

What an idiot, he hasn't even advised me to use a different method to pay him, even after he realized his dolla has been chopped Rolling Eyes :

Date: Apr 30
Quote:
Fred Kxxxx

Sequel to your email, we will transfer your money as soon as we receive this payment.

And I asked him this:

Quote:
Dear Barr

I just see your mail - did you receive transfer? Will I get my winnings soon? Can I leave here now? I wan to go home. I don't want to stay here.

Plase send me winnings. I want to pay off the people I owe money.

Regards
Fred

Well, that's where we stand now. Hopefully there's more to come....

Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, no word from the Barrister for almost a week now... None of my emails have been read (checked with readnotify). This has never happened to me before. Is it normal for mugus to not reply to emails for this long? Or is there a chance that it is over? I hope not!

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can never tell. They can go quiet for weeks and then come back without warning.

It's frustrating when the bait ends like that... you're left dangling, wondering what is happening, whereas with a death threat (or similar) you're in no doubt about what's going on!

My long lotto bait is the same... I've sent him a blurred MG form and had no reply. There's a big chance he's given up on me. But... I'll keep waiting.

Have you tried sending an email from another address, another character? If he responds with his first-reply script to that, then you know he's deliberately ignoring your first character's emails.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan: Exactly. Why do they have to do that? It is frustrating.
Quote:
Have you tried sending an email from another address, another character?

Yeah, I've tried that too. He hasn't responded to that either.

Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After almost two weeks of inactivity, I am forced to think that this bait is over. But it was fun while it lasted! Thank you all for your comments and advice - will try to incorporate them in my next bait! Very Happy

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be disheartened! Twelve weeks is amazing for a lotto lad. Thumbs up
And now you've got a target to aim for when you snare the next one.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic