SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unserious Human Being

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention: Ge0rge Herman Ruth,

You have made a very big mistake of your life and i am so sorry to inform you that you are not the right owner of the ATM fund you will not receive your ATM SWIFT CARD that i can assure you because you are not serious.

Thanks unserious human being

Prof. Charles S0lud0

Unserious human being? I wonder if it is because I called him "S0lud0 Chuckster...."

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That might have something to do with it, yes. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RoyalFlush is probably right.

Charles Soludos take themselves so very seriously. I've found that only the straighest of straight baits work with them.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you didn't already have a Tag line then I think "Unserious Human Being" would be perfect. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's good, Tommo, but I just came up with another one I like, as bunnyrabbit likes the "Wrong Name" modality so much. His Custom Tag should be "Rabid Bonny" hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been accused of being "a very insultive human being" before, but never an "unserious human being". It's something to aim for.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i think you should apologise to Mrs Suduko and thank her for those wonderful number games.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you know that you are not seriouse and capable to handle this transaction, never you write to him again ok.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic