SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another accidentally sent email off to 5 lads.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this 'accidentally sent email' off to 5 lads just now. Let's see if they respond. Twisted Evil I'll publish the funniest reply here.

Quote:
Steven,

This is what occurred yesterday (as per our phone conversation).

Yesterday, July 18, 2004, at approximately 12:03 PM, two agents of the FBI and one United States Marshal came knocking at my door. I invited them in. It eventually became apparent that they were acting on complaints from Virginia that I had revealed through my e-mail letters to Virginia and my postings on the World Wide Web that the FBI was involved in the conspiracy to kidnap my daughter, Shamema Honzagool Pesci, and in the cover-up of the conspiracy that the kidnapping had taken place.
The two agents of the FBI asked me about statements that I had made on my web site, which they had obviously studied in detail. They asked questions about my former girlfriend (who moved out of my home last month and who is in no way involved in this).

I was not going to say anything to anyone about this, but I found out this morning that after they left my house, they visited my former employer and spoke to several people about me.

Therefore, I beg of you, if the FBI comes asking about me, don't tell 'em nothing.

Please, I beg of you, do not reveal that I have told you that FBI agent John P. Butler was personally involved in the conspiracy to kidnap my daughter and that Morgan Scott, former United States Attorney, was also involved in this conspiracy. Do not reveal, please, the fact that I have repeatedly called for the arrest and criminal prosecution of John P. Butler, Morgan Scott, Consular Officer Stephen R. Pattison, judges Lawrence Janow, Michael Gamble, and James Turk and Lynchburg Commonwealth Attorney Bill Petty, all of whom were directly involved and personally assisted Charles and Shelby Roberts in their kidnapping of my daughter, which took place on October 7, 1998.

Now that you know what the situation is and that I have to go into hiding, I will be meeting you in the next few weeks to give you the $100,000 for safekeeping.

If my postings on the web should happen to disappear soon after we meet to exchange the cash, you will know what happened to me.

Joe

This should be fun, no? Very Happy
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think, it is too complicated to understand, but they will catch on $100,000

(Unless you get such an idiot as me. I wanted to send him $25,000 for the orphanage and he told me that I got the wrong email. Argh.)

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "ARE YOU SURE THE PICTURE IS YOURS?"
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow "You are a fool man and a twat."
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic