SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so right YW. These can be so insensitive, all they care about is themselves.
You go an extra few thousand Kms for them and they don't appreciate the effort to help them.
They are just a bunch of ingrates. It makes me sad Sad

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he even said one word concerning the wine snafu? I bet he hasn't. All he thinks about is himself.

Maybe he's not twat material after all.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously -- one's palate can be seriously compromised by having the wrong varietal with one's meal. And all we hear about is some driver's hand. Plus, anyone can just eat bread and drink water -- it simply takes no thought or effort. Rolling Eyes

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, the more I hear from you guys, the angrier I get. Evil or Very Mad He has completely ignored my bad day. We have plenty more in store for this boy, don't worry.

I felt like Barabara Walters in that interview. I wished I could have asked more.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The interview had me in stitches - hysterical.
$3000 for the ride - oh well last time I ever moan about the cost of London taxis
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you send more scammers to Chad I will consider hiring some drivers from the car park in N'Djamena, and establishing a company called the One Way Mugu Shuttle Service to Ab�ch�. But mind you, don't allow the lads to depart from Lagos with less than $ 3.000 cash for a one-way ride.

As more and more scammers get streded in Ab�ch� this will change the whole infrastructure. In the future there will be a TWAT church, with Adamu as the first bishop. The only internet caf� will prosper, since many more mails from many more reverends must be retrieved and answered. Long white missionary gowns will dominate the streets, and many more changes in everyday life will be brought about.

A new age is dawning over Chad, comparable to that of the Flower Children.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The route from Lagos > Maiduguri > Ndjamena > Abeche will be long remembered as the "Trail of the Twats".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, just because I didn't feel like writing anything today, I sent an email from the accountants at TWAT telling him that the transfer could NOT be sent. Sad news, but oh well. The WU computers were down. No skin off my nose. I figured it would be just another day in paradise.

Anyone here write in French?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm shedding tears for the poor, downtrodden thieves right now.

Tends to happen when you laugh as hard as I've been laughing the last few minutes. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJB

I can write in French, if you need.

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, the Prof and I decided that TWATs intern would write an article for the TWAT newsletter. She is a bit young and took a great deal of creative license.... perhaps too much. What do you think?

For the full size image, click here... http://members.419eater.com/~yeawhatever/images/newsletter.jpg

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny stuff! Chad waterparks, who thought that one up?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Ah...water parks...bath houses...bwahaha!

I would say that you can't make up this stuff, but apparently you can.

I can't read this thread anymore. Laughing hurts too much. Smile

pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never laughed at a bait as hard as I am laughing now. My sides are killing me. Hopefully I can chat with him tomorrow morning about this.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That chat was gold, pure gold. Adamu Gold!! (That's part of his e-mail addy). I woke up late today and just got caught up a bit ago. I love that he figured out how to use the Gmail chat. We should do that everyday!

It's hard pulling him away from that waterpark long enough to get him online though. Damn lazy bastard.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HE ONLY SPEAK IT BECAUSE IT IS THE LANGUAGE

So the sun hasn't completely boiled the logic part of his brain then.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita the idiot intern just sent this along with the article to Adamu.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lawal,

My name is Anita. I am a 15 year old intern working for Rev. Dover. He asked me to write an article about you and your friend for the church newsletter and then to send it to you. I did not really know what to write so I had to make a few things up. I hope that you do not mind.

Anita

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Quote:
I did not really know what to write so I had to make a few things up. I hope that you do not mind.

The wording is perfect. So innocent.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dying over here!! He's going to LOVE that!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that you need to hire that intern before The Sun or The Daily Mail snaps her up. Her skill for accurate reporting is right up their alley.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. I was a journalist at one point in the past. I could give your WONDERFUL intern contacts for some newspapers that would foster and grow her amazing reporting skills. Smile

pony
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That article is absolutely hilarious. I think it would have been funnier though if you had said it was written by Rev Dover. I could see this bait getting very interesting if perhaps Adamu started to realize that this promising church of his might be run by psychopaths.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. Can't wait to hear what you have planned for the Twats.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yw-that 'syrup' picture is a classic!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know Sudanese waterparks quite well, but they are nothing compared to that one in Chad.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic