SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"DON�T FEEL SORRY FOR ME"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually trash all Cancer Letters upon arrival, but against my normal practice, I answered one in a new persona, the fervent proselytiser Rebecca Brown (based on a notorious writer of delusional tracts about Satanism).

Most intros and sign-offs have been removed.

Comments are in bold.

The Scammers
Mrs Monica William
Barrister Edward Smith

The Baiter
Rebecca Brown

===============================================
23 April 2006
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry William who worked with
Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10Million Dollars (Ten Million United State Dollars) with one finance/security company in Amsterderm-Netherlands.
Presently, This money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this funds to fund churches,orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.
With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm-Netherlands. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this Funds. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
Hoping to hearing from you.
N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN NETHERLANDS IMMEDIATELY,
HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Name: MR.EDWARD SMITH
Tel number: 0031-630-655-043.
Fax number: 0031847131601
Email address: [email protected]
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Monica William

Totally bog-standard cancer letter... so let Rebecca take the stage.
Dear Mrs Williams,
I see your situation often in my work. I minister to the terminally and chronically ill on a daily basis, bringing them into the undying joy that it is to be born again. It would be an honour to do your will and in so doing, fulfil my duty to the Lord.
Before I do so, I would ask this: is Mr Edward Smith also a Christian, born again in the Blood of the Lamb?
In Jesus' Name,
Rebecca Brown

Bring on the barrister!
24 April 2006
In respect of your mail to me i wish to introduce myself to you for i am Barrister.Edward Smith and i have been the Late Dr. Harry William family legal representative for a very long time and i will also want to first thank you for the assistance you are wanting to render to my client Mrs.Monica William who i have worked for the past years and is presently suffering from cancer. She happens to be the wife of my great Friend Late Dr. Harry William of blessed memories. She is presently suffering from a stroke and cancer problem and from all indication she is not expected to survive this illness at least so says the doctor treating her. So it is in the light of this development that she has instructed me as her attorney for the past years to help her work hand in hand with you to assist you in clearing this funds(money) that is presently lodged in a security company in Netherlands. This money has been packed into two boxes and the consignments "boxes" were tagged Diplomatic Luggage.
These funds are presently in the security vaults of a diplomatic security Firm here in Netherlands and they now await the beneficiary to come forward to make claims to this consignments.This is exactly where you come in because my client Mrs. Monica William can not come forward to make this claim this money due to her failling health and the fact that she might soon die of the growing cancer she has and she does she want any member of her Family to come forward for fear of the money been mis used she has also told me to tell you that she is not only interested in you assisting her to collect this money but she wants to know before she goes any further with you the kind of charity investment plan you have in mind that you will donate the money into to promote the life of orphans,the less priviledge ones all over the world.
Lastly my client wants you to know that she has now been restricted by her doctor to use her mini computer and as such might not be able to reach you by mail anymore but wants you to know that all informations concerning this transaction should now be discussed with me from hence forth.Lastly if the terms as stated by my client is aggreable to you then i will appreciate it if you can then call me on my direct line which is + 31 630 655 043 so that we can discuss about the next step to take.Also i will require from you your full name as in your international passport,your telephone and fax numbers which will assist us in making the change of ownership at the diplomatic secuirty company to your name as the new beneficiary and for further co-ordination.
I hope that the content of this mail has been completely understood and i await to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and God bless you.
Barrister.Edward Smith.

It would seem that Mrs Williams' legacy is in capable hands. This is good to hear.
However, before anything more is said, I require that you tell me if you have accepted Jesus Christ as you personal Saviour. This is of profound importance
�I want to use this medium� is the latest modality. Alas, I missed the chance to create a comical misunderstanding over spiritualism.
There�ll be others�

24 April 2006
I want to use this medium to let you know that i am a born again christian for over twenty years now. I will let you know the next step in regard to this transaction after getting your telephone number and fax.
Hope to hear from you soon
OK, let�s get the phone ruled out.
This is good news.
However, with regard to Mrs Williams' wishes, I must state that while I am more than willing to place the money into a fund for the welfare of orphans - "Suffer the little children to come unto me", in the words of Our Saviour - the need to save souls from Satan and his snares is as vital, if not more so. Various groups exist for the purpose of bringing people out from Satanic and Witchcraft cults, for example; all are doing God's work.
And, of course, there is the task of ministering to the sick. I am a counsellor and witness for the Lord, carrying his mighty and matchless message of Salvation to those facing the imminent peril of death in an unsaved state. Your condition is one I see virtually every day. Many are the souls I have brought to Jesus and saved from damnation.
Hallelujah!
Contact by telephone is not an option at this stage. The telephones at our Outreach organisation, God's Love Bible Ministry, are expressly not permitted for personal calls, which I believe this to be. We do not have a fax installed, as Email attachments are favoured in all respects.
I must make it clear that my labours for the Lord take me over much of the city for most of my waking hours. As such I cannot be easily if at all contacted by telephone. Electronic mail is the only certain method.
Such is the will of God the Father
25 April 2006
In continuation of the last mail i sent you i wish to brief you that before we can finally send you the vital documents that will enable you put claims to this Funds in Netherlands i will first of all thanks you for the assistant you are willing to render to my clien't toward this transaction.
This vital document will take me one to two working days to get ready on your name, this document will now make you the beneficiary of the consignment here in Netherlands, document like the Airway bill, Certificate of Deposit and Power of Attorney from me that will give you the full backing when putting claims to the consignment, i will be sending the vital document to you by your fax line and after which you will have to now call the ANCHOR SECURITY AND TRUST and formerly introduce yourself as the new beneficiary of the diplomatic luggages from Kuwait.
They will enlighten you on how you are to proceed in the collection of the consignments. I will also want to use this opportunity to let you know that you should bear in mind that you might be requested to come down to Netherlands so i will adviced that you start making preparations to travel in the invent you are requested to be here to conclude this laudable transaction. You will have to set up a non resident account on your name here in Netherlands where the money will be lodged before you now start transfering the money to where you intend in investing the money for my client, This is the most important part for her, which i have already put all modalities in place that is why my client sent me down here in Netherlands.
I hope that the content of this mail has been completely understood and i will appreciate it if you can call me on my direct line + 31- 630-655-043 and also make sure you send me your telephone number and fax number

I actually wrote this on Anzac Day, shortly after returning from the march. Rest assured that Rebecca�s views are definitely not mine!
I am unable to call you. The reason for this I have already stated. I do not wish to waste anyone's time telling you again.
The Ministry does not have a fax, and the phones are for dedicated Ministry business ONLY. We are not a typical office of the godless and unsaved, where time is wasted on idle blather and vital lines of communication are filled with salacious gossip. We are a Ministry, Mr Smith, and we give our time to the Lord's Work.
Take today as an example. For the bulk of this godless nation, today was a public holiday of humanistic commemoration of wars and soldiers. For those of us at the Ministry, it was a day like any other.
We are Doers of the Word, Mr Smith, not hearers only.
Should you need such details for your records, I will supply them. But note well that such information is for that purpose and that purpose alone.

25 April 2006
I want to use this medium to let you know that all modality have been put in place by me that is the major reason Mrs. Monica William sent me down to Netherlands to work with you hand in hand in order to put claims to this Funds that is presently lodged with the security company here in Netherlands awaiting for the new beneficiary to come forward and put claims.
Furthermore i want to use this opportunity to let you know that i will be going to the Anchor security and Trust to know what you have to do in order for you to put claims to this Funds that have been with them for years now which must have accumulated storage charge and demurrage.
I want to use this medium to let you know that my clien't have set aside 5% of the total amount for any expenses that may be incured by you during the process of this transaction will be given back to you immediately you put claims to this Funds here in Netherlands.
Hope to hear from you soon.

I understand.
Please send me further details as they come to hand
Time passes...
What is the situation?
02 May 2006
I want to use this opportunity to let you know that i have gone ahead to the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc to know what and what you have to do in order for you to have access to the consignment.They told me that you have to come up with 13,500 Euros in cash (Thirteen thousand five hundred Euros).They also told me that this money will be paid for storage Charges,Admininstrative Charges,Handling charges to their account department before you can have access to your Funds.
Furthermore i will advice you to start making preparation to Netherlands so i can pick you up in the airport and go straight to the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc to put claims to this Funds. After you received the vital Document that will enable you put claims to this Funds here in Netherlands, document like the Airway bill,Certificate of Deposit and Power of Attorney from me you will see in the Airway bill, you will call the contact person from the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc his name is MR.DONALD JEFFERSON and his telephone number is +31-619-024-752 .He will tell you everything you need to come up with when you are coming forward to put claims to this Funds in their security vault.
Make sure when you are coming to Netherlands you come with the Thirteen thousand Five Hundred Euros in cash,copy of the Airway bill,Certificate of Deposit and Power of Attorney that i am going to send you through email attachment and also Six passport photograph of yours that will be use to open a non-resident account on your name where the money will be lodged before transfering the money to your nominated account for proper investment of Mrs.Monica William.
Please make sure you call me on my direct line +31-630-655-043. So as to know when exactly you are coming to Netherlands to put claims to this Funds and also send me your flight schedule so i can pick you up in the airport and proceed to the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc to put claims to this Funds.
Hope all is clear and await your immediate response.

This is a vexing matter on many levels.
Firstly, I do not understand the need to transport such a large amount, in cash, such a long distance. In these times of strife, as prophesied in the writings of John of Patmos, suspicion and anger are at large in the world. Satan, the Prince of this world, spreads disorder and death and hate, for he knows his time is short.
Secondly, I question the nature of the charges that the company is planning to levy. While we are told, the worker is worthy of his hire, yet this fee is to my heart little more than base avarice. I wish for an explanation.

02 May 2006
I want to use this medium to let you know that you don't have anything to worry about in regard to this transaction that is one of the reason i'm here in Netherlands to work with you hand in hand in order to put claims to this Funds. All modality have been put in place by me.
I want to use this medium to let you know that my clien't have set aside 5% of the total amount for any expenses that may be incured by you during the process of this transaction will be given back to you immediately you put claims to this Funds here in Netherlands. So it is after you put claims to this Funds as the new beneficiary before we can now calculate all the money you spent like the 13,500 Euros, flight ticket,your telephone calls and every other expenses that may be incured by you during the process of this transaction will be taking out of the 10Million Dollars as soon as you put claims to this Funds before you now invest the balance for Mrs. Monica William.
Furthermore i want to inform you that the expenses required in order to put claims to this Funds cannot be deductable from the total amount because this was the agreement between Mrs. Monica William and The Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc when she deposited the 10Million Dollars in their security vault.

You did not address either of my concerns. I will state them more simply.
I am worried about the safety aspects of conveying such a large amount, in cash, over such a long distance, and puzzled about the need for cash in the first place.
I am also puzzled about the reason for such a large payment as you have not stated exactly what it is for. Please do so.
Note that I expect an answer to both my concerns, and not a vague and pointless generality as in your last message.

03 May 2006
I want to use this medium to let you know that the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc are going to open a non-resident account on your name as the new beneficiary where the 10Million Dollars will be deposited here in Netherlands before you start transfering the Funds to your nominated account in your country.
Secondly the 13,500 Euros is meant for the storage charge because the Funds have been with the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc for years now and it has accumulated storage charge and before they can released the Funds to you as the beneficiary.
I will adviced you to get back to me so as to let you know what to do next in order to put claims to this Funds.

I am a patient person, but my patience is not limitless. My time is given to doing God's work, and as such it is not to be wasted.
Every time you disregard my questions, you are wasting my time and hindering God's holy work. Every time you so this, you are betraying the trust of Mrs Williams.
I will restate my concerns about the need to bring the equivalent of nearly $23000 such a long distance, and why the company in question is so insistent on cash.
I asked for EXACT details of what the money is for. You did not give those details.
I have a long journey to make, which takes me away from my vocation. I will not make that journey without answers to my questions
04 May 2006
I will adviced you to send me your telephone number so i can respond to your question and move on to the next step of this transaction.
==============================================
I will call you when I am able. My witnessing cannot be predicted and as such I could not give you a number that I could give a guarantee on.
06 May 2006
I will adviced you to get back to me so as to know what you have been able to come up with in regard to whether you want the Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc to transfer this Funds to you in your nominated account or you want to come over to Netherlands.

It would be far easier, and safer, for the money to be sent to my account, whence it could be sent to the Church.
What is necessary for this?

I didn't know about Alan back then...
08 May 2006
I want to use this medium to let you know that the bank here in Netherlands can transfer this 10Million Dollars to you in your nominated account in your country without coming over to Netherlands but you have to make the payment of 13,500 Euros(Thirteen thousand five hundred Euros) for the storage charge and cost of transfer. So you don't have anything to worry about in regard to this transaction that is one of the reason i'm here in Netherlands to work with you hand in hand in order to put claims to this Funds. All modality have been put in place by me.
I want to use this medium to let you know that my clien't have set aside 5% of the total amount for any expenses that may be incured by you during the process of this transaction will be given back to you immediately you put claims to this Funds here in Netherlands. So it is after you put claims to this Funds as the new beneficiary before we can now calculate all the money you spent like the 13,500 Euros, your telephone calls and every other expenses that may be incured by you during the process of this transaction will be taking out of the 10Million Dollars as soon as you have the Funds in your nominated account in your country before you now invest the balance for Mrs. Monica William.
Furthermore i want to inform you that the expenses required in order to put claims to this Funds cannot be deductable from the total amount because this was the agreement between Mrs. Monica William and The Basic Diplomatic Courier Inc when she deposited the 10Million Dollars in their security vault.
Here below is the account information you required in order to make the payment of 13,500 Euros:
ACCOUNT NAME: AROBOINOSEN K.I.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 93 48 39 042
ROUTING NUMBER: NL58 FTSB 0934 8390 42
SWIFT CODE: FTSBNL2R
BANK NAME: FORTIS BANK (NEDERLANDS)N.V
BANK ADDRESS: G.METSUSTR. 2-6(MUSEUMPLEIN) 1071 E.A. AMSTERDAM.
As soon as you make the payment you send the payment slip from your bank to my email address or you can fax it to 0031847131601 and As soon as we received this payment it will take the Bank 72hrs to transfer your 10Million Dollars to you in your nominated account in your country.
Note: Make sure you send me your bank account where you want the Bank to transfer your Funds
Thank you for the information. I will be unable to visit the bank before Friday as the next two days will be given over to special prayer meetings at Mercy Hospital. If the Lord wills it, I will be able to send you the details then.
Mr Smith, in all our communications, you have made no reference to God the Father or his only-begotten Son at any time.
I fear your faith is lukewarm. Beware lest the Lord spew you from his mouth! Praise Him in all things!

10 May 2006
I will adviced you to send me the payment slip from your bank as soon as you make the payment of 13,500 Euros.

12 May 2006
I will adviced you to get back to me so as to know if you have been able to make the payment so that the bank here can start to transfer your Funds to you in your nominated account in your country.
May God shine his blessings upon you
There is a problem with the payment - the Church has refused to release the equivalent amount to me without proper documentation, ie an invoice or similar.
Under the circumstances I must ask you to comply � "Render unto Caesar those things that are Caesar's".

Please confirm that you received my request for proper documentation.
18 May 2006
Here below is the vital documents through email attachment that will enable you put claims to this Funds here in Netherlands. I will adviced you to call me for confirmation as soon as you received this documents and go ahead and make the payment of 13,500 Euros to the account information i sent you in my previous email
What arrived were just bits of documents.
Regrettably the documents were obviously improperly scanned as two have appeared only partially and the third not at all. Such is the will of God.
May I suggest that you retransmit, but one document at a time?

I am still waiting for Edward Smith to perform his duties to you, to me, and most importantly to Our Father in Heaven.
You should encourage Mr Smith to act more swiftly, and continue in your prayers to God Almighty.
Elaine and Ruth have joined me in prayers for you
19 May 2006
Here below is the Certificate of Deposit through email attachment.
I regret to report that the Certificate was only partly received (it ended just after the second L in William).
19 May 2006
Here below is the Airway Bill through email attachment.
The Airways Bill is complete.
The Lord is merciful to those who love Him
19 May 2006
Here below is the Power of Attorney through email attachment.
While the Power of Attorney arrived complete (God be thanked), there is a problem with it.
I am Miss Brown, not Mrs Brown. I cannot sign the document, as such as act would be bearing false witness, and thereby a sin.
You will therefore have to redraft the document with that change in mind
19 May 2006
I will adviced you to go ahead and make the payment today and send the payment slip from your bank to my fax number 0031847131601 and also i will make the correction of the power of attorney and send it back to you.
Thanks and may God blessing remain upon you
I regret that the monies will not be released to me without all the papers being supplied.
Please send the complete certificate for matters to proceed
Oh hell � have we lost him? Is it over?
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-na02.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <[email protected]>... User unknown

No, it�s still going!
19 May 2006
Here below is the Power of Attorney through email attachment.
22 May 2006
Let me know as soon as you make the payment of 13,500 Euros so that the bank here can start to transfer your Funds to you in your nominated account in your country.
Thanks and may the God almighty grant you all your heart desires
I am by nature a patient person, who focuses upon the work I my do in God's Name.
However, my patience is not limitless. You must submit the final document, IN FULL, so that I may obtain the required monies from the Church.
I do not wish any further delays from you, as Mrs William's time upon this world is surely limited, and her wish is that the process be completed before God calls the good lady home
22 May 2006
I will adviced you to send me your telephone number and fax.
Your job is to send the complete deposit certificate so that I acquire the money and complete the transfer.
I am currently in a church hall in Saint Albans, and there is no fax available.
Do as you promised to do and send the document
=============================================
22 May 2006
Here below is the Certificate of Deposit through email attachment.
With the Deposit Certificates just not making it through, and with his numerous uses of the phrase "I use this medium...", I decided to write something the original Rebecca might have written; in fact, the next two messages paraphrase extracts from Rebecca Brown's He Came To Set The Captives Free.
And yes, I was trying for a trophy. I should have known better...

It is clear to me that your attempts to send me the form are doomed to fail.
It is manifestly clear that your ill-advised dabbling in the occult have left you cursed in the sight of the Lord. All forms of spiritualism are sins before God. The only way to cleanse yourself is through repentance and chastisement.
I shall pray to the Almighty to grant you forgiveness and advise me of what measures must be taken to cleanse you of sin.
I will inform you of His will.

After much prayer, I have been blessed � the Lord has granted me the means by which your bondage can be lifted and your duty to Mrs William carried through.
You must cleanse yourself of all taint of the occult before you seek to send me the details and enable the transfer of the 13,500 euros.
The steps you must take are as follows. All must be done exactly as stated; and you must send me proof of your compliance by taking photographs of each stage.
Firstly: Write down the following prayer.
"Heavenly Father, I confess to you my involvement in -" (At this point you must confess your involvement in any of the following; Satanism, Witchcraft, Islam, Catholicism, Hinduism, Animism, Buddhism, Mormonism, New Age beliefs, spiritualism, divination, idolatry, martial arts, fantasy role-playing, heavy metal or death metal music, acupuncture, biofeedback, Transcendental Meditation, or psychic surgery)
"I recognise that such deeds and beliefs are an abomination before you. I humbly beseech your forgiveness for these my sins, and pray that you will lift the curse from me, that Satan and his minions should no longer hinder my walk with you and my work for you.
"For this blessing, I thank you O Lord, in the name of Jesus."
Once you have recited it, have a photograph taken of yourself holding the prayer aloft. The words must be clearly visible.
Secondly, you must rid your abode of all occult items, such as the following: Any books or writings on occult matters such as the Satanic Bible, the Book of Shadows, the Koran, the Necronomicon, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Book of Mormon, or any book that details any of these matters; all images or statues of Catholic saints, Hindu or Buddhist gods, or voodoo fetishes; ouija boards, tarot cards; fantasy role-playing rule books; records, tapes, or CDs of heavy metal or death metal music, and any posters or similar; acupuncture needles and biofeedback tapes. All such items must be smashed or burned, as appropriate.
This process must be photographed � before, during and after.
Finally, you must go over your family home and anoint all doorways with oil, inside and out, and pray as you do so. Exodus 40 should give you insight here.
Again, photographs are mandatory.
Once this is done with a sincere and contrite heart, I guarantee your success in this matter and the sure release of the funds
I regret to report that Mr Smith has betrayed your trust.
Labouring as he is under the curse of bondage to Satan, he is unable to carry out his duties to you.
I trust we shall meet before the Throne on the Day of Judgement, and go joyfully unto the House of the Lord together
Oh hell � have we lost him again? Is it over this time?
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-na02.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <[email protected]>... User unknown

Looks that way�

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun May 25, 2008 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good work!!

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great baiting so far. hope you get your trophy. Twisted Evil

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanx, Ulta, but this one's nearly two years dead.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic