SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thelma Scott and the alien

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I am new to this forum and new to scam baiting. However, I have started corresponding with a Nigerian scammer called Thelma Scott.
He has only sent one photo so far and he resembles an alien. He sent (he think he is she) me a picture of a pastor praying over him. I swear its not human its an alien.
I will try and post the photo tomorrow.

I lost the original letter. Basically Thelma is dying in St Georges Hospital in Blackshaw Road in the Netherlands. I used to live near St George in London. But I guess it must have walked across to the Netherlands.
I mentioned I had 8 children and see if you can crack the code!

Dear Thelma

I didn't sleep last night worrying about you. How are you feeling today? Are you still in St George's hospital?

I didn't receive your photo so I could pray for you. I might be able to help you but need more information.

Please send me a long e mail giving me information about yourself. In particular...which Church did you and your late husband attend? What made you become a Christian? Did you have a vision?

I have 8 children and their names and ages are Samantha (14), Paula (13) Anne Marie (10), Maria (9) Molly (Cool, Ellen (5), Rwanda 2 and her twin Sunshine . We have a great love of Africa so we named one of our children Rwanda.

You need to send more information. I do belong to a couple of charitable organization and could do with funds. The first one is R. I. P (Rodents in Paradise). We are animal lovers and care for unwanted rats, squirrels and hamsters. The second charity is called the Royal Society for the Protection of Teenagers. I can send you many books and leaflets if you are interested.

In our spare time we breed hamsters. In fact one of my daughters has named one of the babies after you! She has called it Thelma! I hope you don't mind!

Have a blessed wonderful day
Maria
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Beloved,
Thanks for all you prayer i have been feelling and seeing the impacts of you prayers in my life, i pray the good lord bless you and your household abondantly,

i have explained to you a little about my background and alittle about my christian life.

Beloved i would want you to contact the security company with the information below this will prove to them that you are my next of kin.

The information below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Depositors Name Mrs Thelma Scott
Serial No:ACIS XVS488437373ACIS
Batch no 66840090040XCCCACIS
Ref No: ACIS7585XCCCCS
Year Deposited 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer Mrs Thelma Scott
Security Code 90600040020.

Contact with their information's below.

Name of Security Company. Alliance Capital Intl Securities
Email Asap:[email protected]
Name of Director Mr. Allen Smith
CODE NO: 4774ACIS48849XCCACIS

Do contact them acknwledging the fact that you are my next of kin the fund will be given to you and will be use for the said purpose

Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish.
Godbless you.

Mrs Thelma Scott
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You wrote too much info in one mail, I would say, so the lad just skipped over it and went on to something he feels comfortable with: his next scripted reply. What you should do (next time, new lad) is lay out the details slowly over time, like a trail of breadcrumbs leading him away from his script.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply Otter!

I noticed he didn't comment on the R.I.P Rodents in Paradise! A normal person would think...hold on...Rodents in Paradise...she plans to give money to rats, hamsters and squirrels.
Also the names of the kids (I only have three in real life!) - I have chosen names which begin with the word S. P. A. M. M. E. R. S.

Also, how do I post the alien's photo? Do I do it via photobucket?
I swear looking at it close up its n alien. There is a Minister leaning over but I can tell you now - it looks like an alien
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hurry up and post the picture!i wanna see the alien to!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rosie! How do I post the picture of the alien? Do I use photobucket?

This is the letter I sent to Alliance Securities notifying I am the next of kin to the alien.

Dear Sir

I am writing on behalf of my dear aunt - Thelma Scott.

I absolutely adore her but sadly she is quite sick in hospital right now.

At the moment I am in the States so I can't visit her as much as I would like to. I do telephone on a regular basis and when we visit England ( as soon as the plane lands.)..we take a cab to St Georges hospital where she resides.

I am a devout Christian and a follower of the Christian Compassion to Animals faith. (CCA ). This is a Church where even animals are allowed to attend. My children and I are also running with great success R.I.P....Rodents in paradise. We take in lonely hamsters, injured squirrels and rats that have been thrown out. The cruelty to rats is unbelievable.

I am also involved in the Royal Society for the Protection of teenagers. We play an important role in helping teenagers who are not spoiled by their parents.

if you require further information, please do not hesitate to ask.

In the Lords wonderful name

Maria Martinez
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Aunty Thelma

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I pray for you continuously and have even named one of our baby hamsters after you.
Just to let you know that I have e mailed Mr Allen Smith immediately. Where is he based?

The picture you sent me wasn't very clear. Do you have any other pictures?

I even dreamed of you last night. Its strange how the holy spirit works. I have not met you but you feel like an aunt to me.

Please send another picture so I can put it my bedside.

Maria

I wanted to tell my Aunt Thelma she resembled an alien but thought she might get suspicious.
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

metodomom wrote:
How do I post the picture of the alien? Do I use photobucket?

There's a thread here with all the instructions you need. Have a read through so you know all the restrictions for pictures for this forum.

Picture modalities and tips

Don't worry about the very last part -- that's for people who want to get their scam pics up on the main site.

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosie, calm down. Laughing I believe a baiter once convinced a lad he was living in a different dimension/universe and could time travel whenever he pleased. I think it was Gomer but I'm not sure. Remember not to flood the scammer with too much information at once.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aunty Thelma doesn't look Nigerian. I still maintain she/he is extra terrestrial.
Rolling Eyes
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is aunty Thelma pretending to be a Nigerian when she/he is actually an alien.
I will ask Thelm for more pictures.

metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

" ALLIANCE CAPITAL INTL SECURITIES "
(A Subsidiary of Financial Interlinks Bv)
Clearing house house, 90 Allen Avenue Street
Island Lagos Nigeria.

Alliance Capital Intl Security Company
90 Allen Avenue Street
island Lagos Nigeria
Email Office:[email protected]
Client Advisor: Mr Allen Smith
Tel:+234-708-496-6540.

--------------------------

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The Management of Alliance Capital International Security wishes to inform you, that your information has been well noted and that you are the Beneficiary (Next of Kin) to Mrs.Thelma Scott and we received the information in which she forwarded to us about the transfer of the funds into your bank account with your content well understood. Let me inundate you firstly regarding this fund, which you are requesting for.

As a matter of fact we strive to let you know that Mrs.Thelma Scott who is currently hospitalized was a nationalist of Netherlands; lodged this fund in this honorable security company on 2001. According to the rules and regulation guiding Alliance Capital International Security that you are willing to claim the Funds, which was lodged here.Upon the receipt of her mail, we will have no doubt than to release the fund to you as the next of kin to Mrs.Thelma Scott .

You are advice to get back to us with this honorable security company as soon as possible to enable us commence on the processing of releasing for her funds, which is the fund to you immediately.

I would like you to furnish to us the information requested below to enable us commence on the processing of releasing the fund to you immediately .

Email me the details below for proceedment.

1) Your name,
b. Address,
c. Mobile
d. Telephone
e. Fax number.

2a. Name and Address of your bank.
b.Swift number of the bank
c.Account number and Your name.
d.Telephone and fax number of the bank
3 Occupation,
b. Age,
c. Martial
d. Status

----------------------------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Depositors Name:
Serial Number:
Batch Number:
Ref Number:
Year Deposited :
Secret Question :
Secret Answer :
Security Code Number:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please send to me the details above for proceedment and we will get back to you as regards to the release of the fund to you as the newbeneficiary owner of it and the next of kin to Mrs.Thelma Scott I am anticipating your response.

Feel free to revert back to this office on telephone (Call Me) for further deliberation briefing and update as our customers right are always protected DL TEL 234-708-496-6540.

Mr Allen Smith
=================================================
Phone : 234-708-496-6540.
Fax : 23480-226694254
Email :[email protected]
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a matter of fact we strive to let you know that Mrs.Thelma Scott who is currently hospitalized was a nationalist of Netherlands

Aunty Thelma is a nazi!!!!!

I thought a nationalist is someone who supports Nationalism!

I didn't know aliens could be nazi too
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Smith

Thank you for your kind e mail.

My aunt was never a nationalist of Netherlands;. A nationalist is a member of a right wing extreme party. She is a very gentle person and would not harm a fly or a mosquito. She is a citizen of the Netherlands.

I am flying out to a conference today and will not be back until Friday morning. I will forward all the relevant information to you,

Its just I suffer with paranoia and would worry if important information such as this fell into wrong hands.

Have a blessed week

Maria Martinez
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That's educating a lad, methinks, and that is not the right way to go, IMO. If you ignore the obvious mistakes it may get the scammer to keep making the same mistake, and those mistakes may get some other potential victims to get suspicious.

But done is done, just keep it in referance for future baits. Wink
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eressea wrote:
^
That's educating a lad, methinks, and that is not the right way to go, IMO. If you ignore the obvious mistakes it may get the scammer to keep making the same mistake, and those mistakes may get some other potential victims to get suspicious.

But done is done, just keep it in referance for future baits. Wink

Thanks Erresea

I need to study how I answer Allen Smith?
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also if I wanted to report Aunt Thelma....would it make any difference? If there an organization I can report it to?
I unfortunately, deleted the original letter. However, I know it was a standard e mail being used.
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by metodomom on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
metodomom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thelma looks quite well in the latest pic she sent me!

Dear Beloved one,
Thanks For all you effort in geting the money from the security company, i have attached my picture and i belive you will see it better,

Beloved kindly keep me updated on all discussion with the security company.

Thanks
Mrs Thelma Scott
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic