SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stick to script, no matter what!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait-so-far in which I try to get the lad to . . . well, it's not difficult what I'm asking him to do. I mean, it's what he's doing probably every day of his scamming week, so why won't he do it the way I ask?

Scammer wrote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: WITH TRUST
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:58:31 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. 1arry Aba5s
GHANA GOLD MINING COMPANY (GGMC)
ACCRA _ GHANA

DATE: 2/4/2008
DEAR SIR,
PARTNERSHIP
PARDON THE ABRUPTNESS OF THIS LETTER; IT IS DUE TO ITS URGENCY. I DO
HOPE WE SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BETTER FORMALLY INTRODUCED.
YOU WERE LINKED TO ME BY AN OFFICIALS IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF
HEALTH. I AM A GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARY IN MY COUNTRY AND I AM REPRESENTING A
CAUCUS IN DIRE NEED OF A FOREIGN PARTNER TO ASSIST IN THE TRANSFER AND
INVESTMENT OF US$20.5M (TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS).
AT THE FIRST INSTANCE, THE KEY ISSUES ARE THE TRANSFER AND THE
SUBSEQUENT INVESTMENT OF THE SAID SUM. YOU KNOW THIS WOULD REQUIRE A GREAT
AMOUNT OF TRUST CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVOLVED. MY PRINCIPALS ARE
READY TO GO INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH YOU PLUS OFFER YOU A PERCENTAGE OF
THE SUM FOR AIDING THE TRANSFER AND A NEGOTIABLE MANAGEMENT FEE FOR
PUTTING TOGETHER A PORTFOLIO FOR INVESTMENT.
ALL WE NEED IS YOUR TRUSTWORTHINESS AND YOUR CAPABILITY TO WORK
ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SHALL GO THROUGH THE DUE PROCESS AND LEGAL
PROCEDURES ENTAILED IN OUR LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS. THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY
IS AUTHORITATIVE. WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL TAKE THE ESSENCE OF THIS
LETTER IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
YOU CAN REACH ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DETAILS BY EMAIL SO AS TO
COMMENCE PROCESSES IN EARNEST.
BEST REGARDS,
DR. 1arry Aba5s.

NOTE: PLEASE ALSO SEND TO ME YOUR OFFICE AND PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBERS FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASONS.
PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY ONLY TO; [email protected] or
[email protected]

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:15:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: WITH TRUST
To: "1arry Aba5s" <[email protected]>

Dear 1arry,

Thank you for your interesting and exciting email. I am intrigued and very much interested in helping you out of whatever situation you are in that requires my assistance.

However, I notice that you are associated with the Ghana Gold Mining Company. You email doesn't say if you're CEO of it or just a janitor there, but whatever it is, GOLD IS FILTHY METAL. I refuse to touch anything gold and I will not have that disgusting stuff in my house. I've thrown out jewellery that my wife and daughters have been given because it is made of that UNCLEAN SUBSTANCE. It is dirty, filthy, tainted stuff and I will have no connection with it and its vile stench. I can smell it on people when I'm out in public, it stinks of decay.

I would like to help you, but I hope you can see my problem here.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH TRUST 1arry Aba5s
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>

DEAR MR. R1ch4rd,

WHAT WE ARE TRANSFERING IS CASH AND NOT GOLD SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
IF YOU PROVIDE THE NEEDED HELP THE FUNDS WILL BE MOVED OUT OF GHANA TO YOUR BANK WITHOUT DELAY.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. I WILL SEND THEM TO THE BANK TO BEGIN THE TRANSFER PROCESS.

THANKS,
1arry Aba5s

Note for all the "Lads don't read your first reply" people: He read my first reply.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:48:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: WITH TRUST 1arry Aba5s

Dear 1arry,

Thanks for your email. Yes, I understand that you do not intend to transfer gold (CURSE ITS FILTHINESS), but money from one account to another. But my problem is that you are involved in the gold business. How long has it been since you last touched gold, 1arry? If it's too recent, I will be able to smell it on you and I will be physically repulsed. I would not be able to be in the same room as you because of its stench.

I can give you bank account details now, but a telephone number? I'm not sure about that yet because I really don't want to talk directly to someone who has been in recent contact with gold (CURSE ITS DIRT-STAINED ATOMS). I hope you understand what I mean here.

My bank account details:
Bank: Lloyds TSB
Address: 17 XXX XXXXX, Padstow, Cornwall, PLXX XXX
Sort Code: 99-99-99
Account Number: 99999999

I hope that is enough information for you to begin this process.

In the meantime, if you can give me a report of your contact with gold (I SPIT ON ITS TAINTED SURFACE) then I will decide if I can give you my telephone number.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 04:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION STATED HERE 1arry Aba5s AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail, i understand you very well but i will asure you that i am only instructing the worker working in the gold company what to do, i do not have any business to do with gold, or touch gold. Once again here is the bank information stated here, please use this information to contact the bank, tell the bank that i directed you to them, you are contacting them in respect of Mr 1arry Aba5s funds in the bank and they will tell you what to do. once again here is the bank contact information to reach the bank,

Dr.Emmanuel Mensah
Head of International Transfer
Almagamated Bank Ghana Ltd
Plot 341 Danqua Circle, Accra Central Ghana.
Main Tel: 233 249637043
Email: [email protected]

As aoon as you contact the bank with the following information stated here, and hear from them please do not fail to get back to me. And here is my cells phone number +233 27 6090 643. i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1arry Aba5s

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 00:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 1arry Aba5s WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

I did not hear from you, the bank maneger call me this morning and he told me that he has not heard from you. sir as i told you before that i have giving your contact detail to the bank but the bank are hear waiting for you to contact them, i have giving you the contact information of the bank to contact them in my last email , please use that information giving to you to conatct the bank and as soon as you contact the bank and hear from them please keep me up dated. i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
1ary Aba5s.

After the gold diversion (I had an idea for something else, but abandoned it), I see something that might be worth pursuing. Let's see if I can get the bank to email me first. Should be easy, right?

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:10:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: 1arry Aba5s WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
To: "1ary Aba5s" <[email protected]>

Dear 1arry,

Sorry about not writing to you or the bank. I am quite busy and have been called away to Scotland (it's wild up here, have you ever been?) on urgent anti-gold business. They've found a large vein of silver up here and we are planning on how best to mine it without upsetting the local landscape (the lochs, etc).

I will get back to you when I have more time. I hope this doesn't sound dismissive of your situation, but I have only limited time to act on this opportunity before our competitors move in and take the chance away.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 01:08:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My better reply to you, Mr 1arry

Dear 1arry,

Sorry again, I should have been more courteous in my last email. I didn't mean to sound abrupt like that, it's just that the silver business up here is weighing on my mind a lot. It's our big chance to strike back against the gold miners and I really don't want to mess up big-time with it.

Mr 1arry, would you like to be an investor in our silver mine? This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor before it takes off. No pressure, but have a think about it, okay? It's pure silver, and it will be a chance to get away from that FILTHY METAL that is polluting our green Earth and causing so much damage in the upper echelons. Silver doesn't leave a stink like gold does, and it always looks nice on a pretty girl no matter what colour she is that day. Unlike TAINTED GOLD which is so biased and compunctuous, I shudder to even think about it.

You ahve my permission to pass my details on to the bank. That way, they won't have to wait for me contacting them. They can do their bit of the transaction and contact me when needed. I think that will work best for everyone.

goodnight, sleep tight,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 04:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT REPLY FROM MR 1ary Aba5s

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail. as i told you before the most importance things will need to do now is how the money can be transfer out of GHANA to you in your COUNTRY.

When the funds has been transfer to you then both of us can not discuss on what to invest the funds on in your country, so what you should do right now i want you to contact the bank with the following information stated here,

Dr.Emmanuel Mensah
Almagamated Bank Ghana Ltd
Plot 341 Danqua Circle, Accra Central Ghana.
Main Tel: 233 249637043
Email: [email protected]

Please tell the maneging director of the bank that you are contacting them in respect of Mr 1ary Aba5s, and as soon as you contact them and hear from them please keep me inform. Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:51:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: URGENT REPLY FROM MR 1ary Aba5s

Dear 1arry,

Okay, I understand that you do not wish to invest in this new silver mine right now. That's fine. I should just mention that this chance might not be available to you when your money is transferred, so please don't be disappointed if the opportunity is no longer there in a few weeks' time.

Okay, I have to go now because I can hear the people from the gold (CURSE ITS FILTHY SHEEN) company arriving for their meeting with us. I don't have time to write to the bank right now. Can you please pass on my details to the bank manager and ask him to write to me, please? Thanks for your cooperation, 1arry.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:25:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail, i have contacted the bank to reach you but there are requesting for your phone number to communicate with you on phone, i will be looking forward to receive the phone number to enable me take it to the bank to reach you on phone. Awaiting your urgent response.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:22:00 +0100 (BST)

Dear 1arry,

Thanks for contacting the bank for me. I really am quite busy up here.

I also don't have a convenient phone where I am up here in Scotland, but I can give you my home number. The trouble is... it won't be me who answers it because I'm not there. I could ask my wife to put the answermachine on, if that's okay, and then the bank can drop a message on it for me? I really won't be available for the telephone until this business here is finished, sorry. Let me know if this is fine and I'll give you the number, otherwise I won't trouble you with it. I haven't had an email from the bank, by the way---I think you asked to be kept informed, yes?

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 04:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU MR 1ary Aba5s

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail, what you just said on your mail now about your phone number, please i will like you to contact the bank and explain to them, as i told you before that i have contacted the bank but they told me that they want you to also contact them for them to know who they are deling with, please i have giving you the contact information of the bank just write to them tell them that you are contacting them in respect of Mr 1ary Aba5s and they will tell you what to do next,i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE YOUR URGENCY NEED 1ary Aba5s

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning how are you and your family, please did you contact the bank with the following information i gave to you, if yes please keep me inform if no also if keep inform, but if know that you have not contact the bank, please try to reach the bank as soon as possible just tell them that you are contacting them in respect of Mr 1ary Aba5s and they we tell you how the money can be transfer to your account. Due to my postion in the country here in GHANA i do not what any body to know about the funds, that is why i am using true you to transfer the funds at of GHANA. I will be looking forward to hear from you. please alway keep me inform as soon as you contact the bank and hear from the bank.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning, i am here to hear from you if you have contacted the bank or did the bank contact you please keep me inform. waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 04:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

I did not hear from you, what is wrong did you contact the bank please keep me inform i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s

I wrote:
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:26:14 +0100 (BST)

1arry,

Sorry about the delays.

Our ship coming back from Scotland ran aground and all the passengers are stranded on the Outer Hebrides. It's like another country up here. We're lodging with some of the locals here and kind Mrs McFergish is letting me use her son's laptop to check up on my email. I'll get back to you and the bank when we get rescued from here. The shipping company is sending another boat, but it's a long way from Portsmouth so we're having to sit and wait.
Sorry about all this.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail, as you promise that when you return back you will keep me inform as soon as you contact the bank. i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LOOKING FORWARD FROM MR 1ary Aba5s

Dear Sir,

Good morning, i am here to ask you when are you coming back because the bank keep asking me of you, please i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 03:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT REPLY FROM 1ary Aba5s

Dear Sir,

I am here to ask you when are you coming back from sea because the bank keep asking me of you, please i will like to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 01:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning, i am here to ask you if you are not ready for this transaction please let me know because time is not on my side. i will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Waiting and not replying didn't seem to work. All he had to do was send an email from the bank's account! But no, he wants ME to contact THEM.
Time for another approach. I receive this very familiar email in my catcher account and decide it might be useful:

Scammer 2 wrote:
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE

ACCRA _ GHANA

DATE: 21/4/2008
DEAR SIR,
PARTNERSHIP

PARDON THE ABRUPTNESS OF THIS LETTER; IT IS DUE TO ITS URGENCY. I DO HOPE WE SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BETTER FORMALLY INTRODUCED.
YOU WERE LINKED TO ME BY AN OFFICIALS IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH. I AM A GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARY IN MY COUNTRY AND I AM REPRESENTING A CAUCUS IN DIRE NEED OF A FOREIGN PARTNER TO ASSIST IN THE TRANSFER AND INVESTMENT OF US$20.5M (TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
AT THE FIRST INSTANCE, THE KEY ISSUES ARE THE TRANSFER AND THE SUBSEQUENT INVESTMENT OF THE SAID SUM. YOU KNOW THIS WOULD REQUIRE A GREAT AMOUNT OF TRUST CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVOLVED. MY PRINCIPALS ARE READY TO GO INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH YOU PLUS OFFER YOU A PERCENTAGE OF THE SUM FOR AIDING THE TRANSFER AND A NEGOTIABLE MANAGEMENT FEE FOR PUTTING TOGETHER A PORTFOLIO FOR INVESTMENT.
ALL WE NEED IS YOUR TRUSTWORTHINESS AND YOUR CAPABILITY TO WORK ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SHALL GO THROUGH THE DUE PROCESS AND LEGAL PROCEDURES ENTAILED IN OUR LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS. THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY IS AUTHORITATIVE. WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL TAKE THE ESSENCE OF THIS LETTER IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
YOU CAN REACH ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DETAILS BY EMAIL SO AS TO COMMENCE PROCESSES IN EARNEST.
BEST REGARDS,
DR. 1arry Aba5s.
NOTE: PLEASE ALSO SEND TO ME YOUR OFFICE AND PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASONS.
SEND YOUR REPLY ONLY TO ; [email protected]

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:24:56 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr 1arry Aba5s,

Thanks for your email. Yes, I have not replied for a little while after I got back from the Outer Hebrides.

You see, one of the emails that was waiting for me when I returned was from someone calling himself "1arry Aba5s". I thought it was from you and I started to read it, and I got into the first paragraph and saw that it was like the message was from a total stranger. He was introducing himself again, and asking if I would help him with some shady and probably illegal transaction. He also claimed to be an employee in a gold (CURSE IT) company, just like you.

I got very worried and wondered just who is the real 1arry Aba5s and why is someone else pretending to be him.

Please advise.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

P.S. I still have the email from the other 1arry Aba5s if you would like a copy to examine.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

Thanks very much for your mail, please i will like you to forward me the message you just told me about just now and the email address. i am waiting to receive it and to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:01:35 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr 1arry Aba5s,

Here is the email that I received from someone claiming to be you. I would appreciate if you have some advice about what to do with it.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

=====================================
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE

ACCRA _ GHANA

DATE: 21/4/2008
DEAR SIR,
PARTNERSHIP

PARDON THE ABRUPTNESS OF THIS LETTER; IT IS DUE TO ITS URGENCY. I DO HOPE WE SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BETTER FORMALLY INTRODUCED.
YOU WERE LINKED TO ME BY AN OFFICIALS IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH. I AM A GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARY IN MY COUNTRY AND I AM REPRESENTING A CAUCUS IN DIRE NEED OF A FOREIGN PARTNER TO ASSIST IN THE TRANSFER AND INVESTMENT OF US$20.5M (TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
AT THE FIRST INSTANCE, THE KEY ISSUES ARE THE TRANSFER AND THE SUBSEQUENT INVESTMENT OF THE SAID SUM. YOU KNOW THIS WOULD REQUIRE A GREAT AMOUNT OF TRUST CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVOLVED. MY PRINCIPALS ARE READY TO GO INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH YOU PLUS OFFER YOU A PERCENTAGE OF THE SUM FOR AIDING THE TRANSFER AND A NEGOTIABLE MANAGEMENT FEE FOR PUTTING TOGETHER A PORTFOLIO FOR INVESTMENT.
ALL WE NEED IS YOUR TRUSTWORTHINESS AND YOUR CAPABILITY TO WORK ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SHALL GO THROUGH THE DUE PROCESS AND LEGAL PROCEDURES ENTAILED IN OUR LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS. THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY IS AUTHORITATIVE. WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL TAKE THE ESSENCE OF THIS LETTER IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
I WANT YOU TO CONTACT MY SECRETARY MR JIM EDWARD BEACUSE I WILL OUT OF THE OFFICE FOR A FEW WEEKS AND HE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS AND START THINGS MOVING UNTIL I RETURN.
BEST REGARDS,
DR. 1arry Aba5s.
NOTE: PLEASE ALSO SEND TO MR JIM EDWARD YOUR OFFICE AND PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASONS.
SEND YOUR REPLY ONLY TO ;
[email protected]
=====================================

Of course, I change the email addresses and wording of the original mail slightly. The email address belongs to me, so if 1arry decides to contact a fellow guyman, he will be speaking to me.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 02:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT REPLY FROM MR 1ary Aba5s/ code 00442

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail, yes what you said is true but i will put it to know that is some of the people who know about the money, they are the one who are claim to be 1ary Aba5s i am the person who contacted you regarding this transaction so if any one esle is contacting you claiming to be 1ary Aba5s do not responed to the email. once again let me ask you did you contact the bank, if you know that you have not contact the bank please try and contact the bank because as i told you before the bank is waiting for you to contact them i have informed the bank about you already, more over i have giving you the contact information of the bank so use that information to reach the bank, as soon as you contact the bank please keep me inform. hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.
Note;
Please not i will be giving you code to identify my email since some one is claiming to be 1ary Aba5s, here is the cold +00442

Perfect! He's now worried about security so that's something I can use.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:16:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: URGENT REPLY FROM MR 1ary Aba5s/ code 00442

Dear 1arry,

Thank you for taking the time to inspect the email I sent you. It is worrying that some other people also know about the money and they are pretending to be YOU to steal it. Will you do anything about this? I am slightly worried that they know more details, such as more information about me. I have a family I want to protect and if I am dealing with criminals who know informations about me then I want to do something to stop any trouble. Please let me know what/if I should do.

About the bank... the false email has be worried there, too. Can you please ask the bank to send me an email with your security code in the title? That way, I know I have the correct email address and I am not dealing with the thieves.

I hope you can do this for me because I really want to make sure this goes very smoothly without any criminals being involved.

thank you,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:00:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning i receive your mail but i am here to ask you if you have contact the bank pls let me know because time is not on my side, i have giving you the contact information of the bank, please try to reach the bank with the following information i gave to you before,an as soon as you contact the bank and here from them please keep me inform, as i told you before i have giving the bank your full information you send to me,but there are just only waiting for you to contact them for them to know the person that there are really deling with. i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

BY THE MUCH ABUSED NAME OF HOLY CHARLES SOLUDO, he still wants me to contact the bank! Why oh why oh why can't he just send me an email from the bank, that's all I'm asking here!

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:55:26 +0100 (BST)

Dear 1arry,

Yes, I know that time is not with you, but because of the risk to the security of this transaction, I would prefer it if the bank contacted me first. That way, I know that I am dealing with the genuine bank address. Do you see? If you ask them to use the security code you told me about, then that will help make it even more secure.

Please do this because I am scared that the fake 1arry Aba5s will steal our money if I make a wrong mistake. Just ask the bank to contact me... send me a blank email if necessary, anything just so I know the proper, genuine, 100% risky-free address that I should use for the more important emails. Do you see what I'm asking here? I hope so.

thanks for understanding,
R1ch4rd

If I could draw diagrams using just plain-text, I would be doing that right now, as he's clearly not understanding the concept of THE BANK sending ME an email.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 04:10:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

Thanks very much for your mail, i have giving the bank the code to reach you, please as soon as you hear from the bank please keep me inform i will be aiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

What? Can it be? Is that confirmation that the bank will be emailing me? Hallelujah and praise the WU, it looks like he finally got it!

However... At the time of posting this, I still haven't received an email from the bank. 1ary 1arry 1ary, what am I to do with you?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just start a bank on your own and tell !arry that the bank contacted you, thanks for all the help, but the bank is transferring the money as we type Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Success!

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:10:42 -0500
Subject: Fund Remittance Advice(Code 00442)

ttn:R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,
Attn:R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Fund Remittance Notification/Advice.

Amalgamated Bank Ghana limited has the instructions of Mr.1arry Aba5s currently in Ghana to process and remit the sum of USD20.5M from a central account in our bank. I have completed the verification process and have accordingly approved the remittance via Swift 103.
Mr.1arry Aba5s instructions state that the fund should be remitted to your account for the purpose of joint investment in your country.
Please confirm your bank co-ordinates below for the remittance and make provision for the immediate payment of the of 500 Pounds signature fee in favour of the Accra Based fiduciary agent that will sign the fund release order.
Bank:
Bank: Lloyds TSB
Address: 17 xxx xxxxx, Padstow, Cornwall, PLxx xxx
Sort Code: 99-99-99
Account Number: 99999999

Let me know when you will comply with this request to enable me include the fund remittance in my remittance schedule and send you the date and time of the remittance to your bank.
Call me if you need clarification.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr.Emmanuel Mensah
Amalgamated Bank Ghana Ltd
Danqua Circle Accra Ghana
Direct Tel:+233 249637043

So... 3 weeks wasted for 1arry Aba5s and now it's off to the WU. Or so he thinks . . .

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 03:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning, I have giving the bank my code to contact you, did you receive mail from the bank, and what is your discussion between you and the bank please keep me inform i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 03:27:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MR 1ary Aba5s/ code 00442

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning, i did not hear from you, please try to update me about your discussion with the bank. i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:40:59 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Fund Remittance Advice(Code 00442)
To: "amalg Bk" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr Emmanuel Mensah,

Thank you for your email concering 1arry Aba5s and the business I have with him.

I can confirm that the details you have for my bank account are correct, and I would appreciate it if you could forward me the address to where I should send the cheque for $500.

thank you,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:43:54 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: MR 1ary Aba5s/ code 00442

Dear 1arry,

Thanks for you concern. I only just checked my emails now and I see that the bank has sent me a message, to which I have replied. They simply asked me to confirm my banking details (which looks like what you gave them) and they also said that there would be a $500 fee involved. You never mentioned that, but $500 is okay, I can manage a cheque for that amount okay.

I will let you know what they say when they reply.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MR 1ary Aba5s/ code 00442

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your update mail, please as you promise as soon as you receive any mail from the bank please alway keep me inform the out come of your discussion with the bank. Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:49:52 -0500
Subject: Fund Remittance Advice(Code 00442)

Dear Mr. R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,
I confirmed the receipt of your mail below in respect of the transfer of USD20.5M to your bank in the UK.
The actual processing fee required is 500 British pounds and not USD500. We can only allow you to send USD500 if you do not have enough money to send the official fee of 500 British pounds. The transfer to your account is currently being processed.
Please send the money via Western union Money transfer in favour of the appointed receiver as stated below:

Name: Monica Koomson
City: Accra
Amount:
Text Question: Colour
Anwser: Green

Please send the 10 digit western union money transfer control number together with the amount sent ,name of sender and the city where the money was sent.
Western union services available throughout UK. You can log into thier website(westernunion.com) to locate the nearest western union outlet to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Emmanuel Mensah
Amalgamated Bank Ghana Ltd
Accra.
Tel:+233 249637043

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Good morning, please update me on your discussion with the bank. waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:35:14 +0100 (BST)

Dear 1arry,

Hello, how are you? I hope you are fine and I also hope that you are keeping very far away from that FILTHY METAL GOLD.

I received an email from the bank, but they appear to be asking for money from me. Did you know about this? I was shocked when I saw that I had to send them some money, and I wonder just what I am getting in return for that payment. I'm not sure about emailing the bank and asking as I don't want to look like a fool who doesn't know about banking. I mean, I do just not in your part of the world... it might be normal to ask for such payments in Ghana; it isn't here in the UK.

I hope you can clarify matters for me, seeing as how you are more of a friend to me than some anonymous bank person.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

$500 I can manage, but �500 British pounds??!?!?!?!

Easter Egg
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just negotiate, he'll settle for 2/3 Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2: I'm going for a little more than a 1/3 reduction of that cost...

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 02:16:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

Thanks very much for your mail, when i go through your mail i call the bank and they make me to understand that this is are they do it over here in Ghana, so please i will adivse you to pay the requested fee to the bank to enable the transfer of the funds to your account, and i am asuring you that any money you spend to the bank to enable the transfer of the funds will be didoted back to you when you receive the funds in your account, and i will also asuring you that i am going to offer you 40% of the total funds, so please try you possible best to pay the requested fee to the bank to enable the transfer of the funds to your account. i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 07:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

I just receive mail from the bank today, and they complain to me that you refuse to contact them regarding the fee you are ask to pay, please try and get back to the bank as soon as possible. i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

1ary Aba5s.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:16:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear 1arry, my friend,

The bank can go and collectively throw themselves off a bridge with their demand for �500 British pounds.

Are you sure this is the only way to move the money? Can't you find some other way for me to help you?

regards,
R1ch4rd

Start small/big and work my way up/down! Big chance it'll end the bait, but I'm not too bothered; I did what I set out to achieve with this one.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic