SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thats all the info I need Very Happy and I will post any convos should they phone.

+++
4 calls today from:
Quote:
FleXtel number 07017446000 was called from 0022993105xxx at 21:21:33 on Apr 19 2008.

No messages left, so they may have been 'one bells'

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a R@heem calls looking for a Ph1lip, tell him he has a wrong number. My mistake. Very Happy See how long you can keep him on. Maybe he would be willing to deal with a lady. I am sure he has enough virtual million's for both of us.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Daaannngg. Boring guyman asking for Frank Lee sent a boring complaint:

Quote:
I called your number that I receive from your partner to know the status of the wire that you want to send to me,but a woman take the call and dont have the manner to address personel

I answered:

Quote:
Yes, that's my wife. She's INSANE. So you see, my life is HELL.

Razz

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring guyman replies:

Quote:
I have just expirence what you are seeing in your home,but you have to her under control and make to have manner of approch.

Which irritates Frank (me). Frank can criticize his wife (VP), but he'll be dayamed if anyone else can!!! SLAPUS. LADIUS. DIEM. Razz

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slootie ... you are just having too much fun Laughing taking what they say and twisting it to mean whatever you want it to is the name of the game Twisted Evil , so well done.

He has not tried to phone today unless he is this one below that phoned at 5:13pm ... they are just too cheap to phone when I am 'working'
+++

Only one 'one bell' call today, shiftless lads do not want to speak to VP on a Monday? Laughing

Quote:
FleXtel number 07017446000 was called from 0022993105068 at 17:13:56 on Apr 21 2008.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, VP. I've learned so much from this MB!!! I love this place.

I got one so mad at me today that he told me (Martha) he's "going to call my husband and tell him I've been fooling around for crack money." Only he didn't say, "fooling." Embarassed

He got even madder (and filthier) when I called him a "small boy.' Oooh, he didn't like that one bit. You might be getting a very nasty talkin' lad.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is tooooo fun. Really.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VPM

You may get a call from this guy:

Mugu Name(s): Alternates bw M3lvin Gold3rn or Emek@ Adz3woni.
Your name: L@ika B0hica.
Orig scam: Orphan/trunk box with gold and diamonds.
Modality: Fears he's getting chopped by He Who Must Not Be Named. Anything goes.

Thank you!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad wants Peter and does not seem keen on me at all Crying or Very sad even tho I was trying to be helpful although slightly nosy ... First he shares all this info with me and when I ask questions he tries to dodge the subject Rolling Eyes Laughing and of course like all my other calls...

He hangs up on me Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Lad4Peter

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Harris Dims might be calling for Martha.

He's been warned that Martha's sister is a little bit of a mental case so not to call unless Martha is home.

The beauty part: Martha is never home.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He's been warned that Martha's sister is a little bit of a mental case so not to call unless Martha is home

It may be better not to mention me as being so terrible and to be afraid of me, as they will only hang up when they hear my voice (I am sooooo used to that Laughing ) I think the easiest method is to just give the number as your own and they will be delightfully surprised at getting 'me' then, and once they complain to you ... then make up who I am Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see your point! Okay, I'll not explain anything in the future.

I was just trying to avoid the, "I know that's really YOU, Martha!" that I've heard before. Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was just trying to avoid the, "I know that's really YOU, Martha!" that I've heard before

When I am feeling especially naughty I usally say I am the person they want or just let them assume I am, then after they prattle on abit I start asking questions and they get all fussed and confused then Laughing Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Girl, you are soooo goooood. Thumbs up

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are tops! I love the idea of these scumbags mounting up a nice phone bill.

You might have Miiiichaael Brooown trying to contact Maaarcus Wellllby soon. I've told him you are my secretary. He thinks I am trying to send funds to the Nigerian Trade Minister and wants a piece of the action.

Regards

Pete.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, I do try to be as helpful as possible, especially when it comes to urgent business affairs Rolling Eyes Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voicemail left for Martha

Have you a UK lad your not telling us about? Laughing although he has phoned quite abit he likes the later times but I did miss a couple of his eariler calls too

Quote:
FleXtel number 07017446000 was left a voicemail message from 044074020xx at 23:31:18 on Apr 24 2008.

http://media.putfile.com/4martha

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Martha here.

I just gave your number to one of my barristers with an IP addy showing Togo. He said he'd call last night.

But I do have one in the UK who has been ignoring me. Hummm, maybe he's not.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP my lad who performed an act of self pleasuring on your answerphone has just taken himself on Safari...off to Simbas camp in Benin! The driver needs reassurance that the taxi fare will be paid when he is dropped off at Le Majestic in Parakou...I am sure you will be able to oblige!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ whoooo congrats!! I love Simba Safari camp and keep trying to get a plug in for them but the lads usually hang up too quick Laughing Laughing

@slootie
Quote:
I just gave your number to one of my barristers with an IP addy showing Togo. He said he'd call last night

Just slap him and say he did not phone your caller ID only shows up a unknown UK number that has phoned you ... so if it was him he will come up with why he has a UK number, if not then brace yourself but he may have just lied and said he phoned Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slootie
OK 'Frank' your lad needs a mighty big SLAP as you have caller ID and he keeps hanging up on lil ole me whenever I answer the phone (thats never happened to me before...honest Twisted Evil Laughing ) You need to explain phone etiquette 101 and whoever answers the phone he needs to put his lil scared boi persona away and act like a man IF he is to do any kind of business with you as you do not 'play childs game' with the telephone as it makes 'wifey poo' (or whoever I am) really upset and I take it all out on you dear Frank ... and if you aint happy you can do no business with a incompetent silly boi who is afraid of women!! Rolling Eyes

How's that ... now inflate that in such a way it will hurt his widdle feewings Laughing

FleXtel number 07017446000 was called from 00448037975292 at 09:24:36 on Apr 28 2008.
FleXtel number 07017446000 was called from 00448037975292 at 10:20:40 on Apr 28 2008.
FleXtel number 07017446000 was called from 00448037975292 at 14:08:10 on Apr 28 2008.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, I don't think you will get a call from my lad, , asking for . However, if you do, just remember one thing: is dead! He had a stroke on Friday. So act mournful. Laughing

As I said I don't think he'll call but I'm posting this out of abundance of caution, in case he decides to check my story (which I seriously doubt he will).

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, that was a lad from my Dexter (speed baiting) account. He complained about my phone and asked for a direct line to me, and I told him, "My mum is my best friend; you can tell her anything."

Thanks, Mum. You're a PEACH! Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well he has not changed his ways then as when I answer he hangs up 3x today Rolling Eyes Still needs a slap Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he's jus beggin' for a slap. Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, since I am rather bored at the moment and nothing on Ebay catches my fancy I thought I would list todays hopeless hapless shiftless lads who can manage only a 'one bell' as if in fear of someone actually answering the phone Laughing Oh well, I betcha they claim that they did try to phone you and you were not in 'boohoo woe is me I am too cheap to spend my phone credit..yadda yadda' Rolling Eyes

@Slootie I think your lad is using different 0044 numbers? as they seem to keep changing although when he says hello (when he is not 'one belling') and then hangs up on me, he does sound like the same chap.??

Tonights list of El Cheapo's

004470327901xx at 13:17:34 on Apr 29 2008.
00447032790xxx at 13:18:29 on Apr 29 2008.
0044938947xx at 16:53:59 on Apr 29 2008.
0044938947xx at 16:54:45 on Apr 29 2008.
0044938947xx at 17:09:47 on Apr 29 2008.

002348088119xxx at 17:15:15 on Apr 29 2008.
002348088119xxx at 17:17:03 on Apr 29 2008.
002348088119xxx at 17:18:05 on Apr 29 2008.
00226769583xx at 18:01:43 on Apr 29 2008.
00226769583xx at 18:02:19 on Apr 29 2008.
004480379752xx at 19:39:31 on Apr 29 2008.
00448037975xxx at 19:40:25 on Apr 29 2008.

I have also updated my voicemail to say something like:
Hello, if you would like to speak to us please press 14 (I should change this to a really long number) and say who you need to speak to and I will answer the phone if I am able. If you just would like to leave a message please do so after the tone. Leave your name and phone number and we will try and return your call promptly. So either press 14 to speak to us or wait for the tone and leave your message, have a nice day bye.

Hopefully that is long enough for them to waste some credit and press buttons and thinking they are doing it incorrectly Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic