SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Not yet you can't. It does not have the TWAT logo on the side. Gimme a few minutes.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it, chopped by the missionaries. Twisted Evil Joy and laughter indeed!

Jojo you have a typo in the note; isn't "Adamu and Eric" supposed to be "Hamdan and Eric"?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here Jojo, let's use this one.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The driver is going to kill them. Well, maybe not kill them, but he will take his pound of flesh somehow.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they read that message. This will not be pretty. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, may I suggest that you also Photoshop out the "Armee de ..." text on the tail of the chopper?

Just a suggestion, though. Smile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I am sending that email to Adamu shortly. This lil' ditty from Eric/Hamdan will be at the bottom:

Quote:
Reverend Dover-

Eric and I finally picked up Adamu and his friend. They received the WU transfer. We have them here. We are boarding the plane soon. They have their money and goods. We are taking them back to Nigeria.

Eric.

I think, as YW suggested in chat one day, we should just tell him to find a helicopter and run and get on it. Make themselves at home. We own most of them there.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eressea

I guess so. What is that anyhow?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
If you are referring to my post, IMO the "Armee" text may imply that the chopper belongs to a French (or French-speaking) army group.

I know that Adamu will be too upset (or just plain dumb) to pay attention to it, but other not-so-dumb mugus may, especially if you are planning to recycle the picture for future baits.

Just my $ 0.02, I hope I've made myself understandable (English is not my first language).
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Before YW got his TWAT on, the copter bore the markings of the French Armee de L'Air (Air Force).

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eressa- good catch. Thank you very much for pointing that out.

You see, we have many resources here. It's a shame they are always out of reach. Crying or Very sad

I'm thinking the new missionaries are going to be 60 miles away. We will meet them in the middle. That's only a 30 mile walk (each way). Laughing

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you going to tell the twat home base you've picked him up? (dolla chop) Or that he missed the plane and he's got to find the chopper?

Edit to clearify ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are telling him that he has been screwed over by Eric and Hamdan, who have not only stolen Adumu's money but have now also taken off with his ride home. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it, carry on Laughing Laughing .. Damn .. this might just be the last contact you had with him .. I'll miss him. Will he be back you think. Nice one for a poll ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am laughing just thinking about the change in his voice/demeanor as he reads the email to his friend. Imagine the one hope you have is heading north with your $200k. His friend will just start smacking him. Right in the head. And all the while, Dover thinks things are peachy. I was thinking of writing something like this after Adamu goes crazy:

Quote:
Really? They screwed you? I cannot say that I am surprised. I mean, they did something similar with someone else. But they eventually got to them. And they surely didn't steal the money. You know what's funny Adamu? I was thinking I should probably let our other missionaries handle this. Boy is my face red! I feel like an idiot! I should have gone with my gut. Now I am going to feel like an IDIOT explaining this to others. Everyone said not to let them do it. Do you have any idea how this makes me feel? I hope you can empathize with me Adamu.

Imagine being in their situation and reading that whiny mess!

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Love it. Yes. I would imagine he will be really embarrassed to tell Rev. Phystme what happened. Oh well. No use dwelling on the past, just learn from it I guess. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unimaginable bastard pig foreclosure travel agents, all of you! I dissociate myself. Well, maybe ..

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After chatting with YW, we figured it would be best to let him know how bad our day REALLY was! This will be added to the end of the other email.

Quote:
Let me tell you how bad MY day is. Not only did I just find that out, but my pizza just got delivered. Guess what it had on it???? EXTRA meat. I didn't order extra meat. Can you believe that? I might as well throw it away! Plus, we are having steak for dinner and frankly, I'm just not that hungry. The thermostat is set on 68 in here and I am freezing cold. I wish it was hot outside. That makes me think... I got in my BMW this morning and the air conditioner is broken. What's the point of driving a beemer if the air doesn't work. I'll get to church and be all hot and sweaty. Yuck. Also, I just had a new mattress delivered. It's really nice. A king size. But guess what! It doesn't fit in our room. It's too big. What a series of crappy events.

I am sure your day is going much better than mine.

EDIT: Made tone SLIGHTLY less whiny. I really want him to tell us he feels bad for us. That would be insane.

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this could be the first lad to take a dirt nap in the line of a safari?
EXCELLENT!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

highnlow wrote:
So this could be the first lad to take a dirt nap in the line of a safari?
EXCELLENT!

Perhaps, there has never been any definite proof that I have heard of but apparently some have fallen off the map, never to be heard from again.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Really? Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick lads, to the Twatcopter Laughing

This safari is still delivering at all levels, nice job clapping

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forgot to mention your girlfriend's in for sex so much today... so that matress stress comes at a bad moment ..

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some other complaints could include:

The cavier was domestic, not Caspian Imported

The waiter at lunch served you Wrotham Pinot Sparkling Wine with your roasted chicken, loaded baked potato and veggies. Any idiot knows that a Sparkling Wine doesn't go with chicken. He should have brought you the Sauvignon like you requested. Idiot Waiter.

The Chocolate Mousse you had for desert was made with light cream instead of heavy cream, thereby ruining the taste for you.

You had to wait fifteen minutes for them to bring your BMW out from the shop, and when it finally did arrive it was the wrong car! Your car is a 6 series, and they brought out a 3 series.

You ate way too much lobster tail last night, and had a slight case of indigestion, making sleep somewhat uncomfortable.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sure your day is going much better than mine.

I am absolutely, literally in tears!!!

You guys are killing me. I can't get any damn work done. I just keep hitting "Refresh" for the latest....

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^and another complaint...the shower pressure seems a little low today and the shower gel is too heavily fragranced. lifes a bitch.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic