SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jail Bait.......Still awaiting Confirmation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoJo Bean Thank you for the kind words! I will definitly be tortuting some more laddies! Twisted Evil

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mister Gawu,

I am very disappointed to learn that your group is now awaiting collection from the 5imba shuttle bus in Natitingou.
In you previous correspondence you clearly stated that you were now located at the Tanguieta Motor Park, and this is where our driver drove to collect you earlier today.

Our driver waited for an hour but was not able to make contact with your group.
Of course I now understand why that was.
I am very sorry to say that our driver is still on his way back to camp following this afternoon's abortive attempt to collect your group, and there will not be enough daylight hours to enable us to arrange another shuttle bus collection tonight from Natitingou.

We will of course be able to rearrange your collection tomorrow, but please be very clear about where you would like your collection to be made from, as todays episode has been very inconvenient for our driver.

I wish you a pleasent evening.

Best regards,

Gloria Rhodxx.
Guest Relations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Hopefully, this will cause some squabbling as each mugu blames the other for today's screw up... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is f****** great man!!!!
Twisted Evil

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Susan,
From Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother,

this is to inform you that, Mr. Peter Gawu said that their at the Natitingou where the director said that they should wait for next pick up so tell the director to tell their drivers to go and pick them up there immediately because there no with any money again, so try your best to make sure that you meet with the director to make sure that you settle this matter once and for all,

looking forward to hear from you urgent

Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother

I don't respond......

Another one in....
Dear Susan,
From Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother,

this is to inform you that, Mr. Peter Gawu said that their at the Natitingou where the director said that they should wait for next pick up so tell the director to tell their drivers to go and pick them up there immediately because there no with any money again, so try your best to make sure that you meet with the director to make sure that you settle this matter once and for all,

looking forward to hear from you urgent

This one I respond to with this:

Dear Mr. Peter's Brother,

I hope you are receiving this email after I send it.The camp director just pulled me out of one of the camp's daily activities to inform me of some misfortunes.

The first thing he told me to do was that I am to email you right away because of the fact that we are now receiving emails from you and that they seem to be encrypted. Bernie spoke to one of the engineers and they said that there were problems with the mail servers in Ghana, which is where you are located.We can not decode the encryption, and because Mr. Peter still has not been picked up due to not informing the driver and the directors as to where he was and changing location again without informing the director,we need to have communication with your brother.

You need to inform your brother that he must email us himself because I am worried he might inform you as to where he is, and then because we can not read the email, the director would send the driver to the wrong place.

I don't know how he would get email to us, perhaps there is one of those internet cafe's that I have heard about that he can use.Please urge your brother to email both the director and I from where he is so can be in communication with him.

I will talk to Mr. Peter in the next email so you tell him to email us right away.

Regards,
Susan Neophobia
Duck Duck Goose Industries

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then this just came in:

Dear Susan,
We are very disappointed with you and the director? If you really know that you want to see us or do business with us you should fine any way to call us on phone so that you will know our situation here we are right now, the cars that we heir they want to take us to police station because of the money that we hold to them, this is our 3days here without seeing any of you or with so called driver that you want them to come and pick us, we are serious stranded here tell the director to tell one of his drivers to come this night to come and pick us here, because no where to sleep any more to night, before we get our self to police as the drivers of the cars we heir said,

Looking forward to hear from you urgent or your call with this number,
+22997098803,

Mr. Peter Gawu.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are disappointed in us? We have done everything in our power to ensure your brothers well-being.You do realize that accidents happen and that there was no way to predict that the shuttle would get a flat tire? It was your brothers fault for not keeping the director informed of his whereabouts by going to another city when he was told to stay put.

It is to my understanding that the driver is coming tomorow to pick him up in Natitingou, am I correct on these things? If he does not stay in Natitingou as directed, then I am afraid he will not be picked up again because the driver does not read minds to know where he is.I am sorry that your brother is suffering, but it was his fault for going to different cities and not informing the director. The director informs the driver where Mr. Peter is, and it is the driver's job to then pick up Mr. Peter. I have been at camp now for the past 3 days, and I get worried as another day passes and I do not see your brother. You must tell him to email me himself so that way I know for certain he is ok.

Let the next email be from your brother so I know he is safe and I will see him tomorow at camp!

Regards,
Susan Neophobia

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mrs. Susan,
you have seeing the problem that you give to Mr. Peter Gawu, with my Father with my brother?there is in the police station as i am talking to you right at Natitingou, you should go had and look for for them because it is because they start this Journey now they have get their self into police station,

looking forward to hear from or to go and look for them

Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear sir,

I am extremely displeased at the accusation that you are levelling towards the 5imba safari Group.
As you are perfectly well aware, your group instructed us to collect them from the Tanguieta Motor Park.
We unheld our duty, our driver was there and waited for an hour.
However, for some unimaginable reason your group then decided to travel 60km south to Natitingou.

This is entirely your fault, and was an act of utter stupidity.

I am seriously considering whether this is all some kind of a practical joke by yourself, and doubt that your group are even in Benin at all.
Infact I have a good mind to refuse any communication until Mr Gawu contacts us himself to arrange a shuttle bus collection.
If your brother and his companions have genuinely found themselves in trouble with the police then you will need to provide
absolute proof of this for us to even consider assisting you further.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx.
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to Mr. Peter being in jail:

oh My God! Is he ok? What should I tell the director to do? Does the shuttle need to pick him up in front of the jail then? Please tell me where mr. Peter is. I am scared for him now please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know what to do!

Susan Neophobia

His reply:

Dear Mrs. Susan,
we need your help now, for Mr. Peter Gawu, their into police at Natitingou area you should send one of the drivers there right now to go and look for them because the police said that if it 12 00 am they will put them into police sale where they will get them self. so, my dear try as much as you can to make sure that you solve the problem right now,

looking forward to hear from you urgent, or you can give the drivers their number to contact with them to know where they are right now i am in Ghana as i am talking to you,

here is their number +299970*****

Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,
we need your help now, for Mr. Peter Gawu, their into police at Natitingou area you should send one of your drivers there right now to go and look for them because the police said that if it 12 00 am they will put them into police sale where they will get them self so, my dear try as much as you can to make sure that you solve the problem right,

looking forward to hear from you urgent, or you can give your drivers their number to contact with them to know where they are right now i am in Ghana as i am talking to you,

Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother

Quote:
Dear sir,

I am fully aware that you are in Ghana, and its because of this that
yesterday's planned shuttle bus collection went so disasterously wrong.
You told us one story, your brother told us another.
This is why I must insist that your brother makes arrangements for a
rescheduled collection himself.

Yesterday, your tomfoolery sent one of our drivers on a wild goose
chase.
I am not prepared to send another driver without confirmation from Mr
Gawu himself.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx.
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke to the director of the camp as I said I would and I know he sent you instructions to follow. The director, Bernie right now is very upset with Mr. Peter because if he had followed what was told of him, Mr. Peter would not be in trouble with the police right now. I agree with Bernie in this respect because for days now we have been trying to get him to the camp, and Mr. Peter has failed to follow the simple directions.

We must hear from Mr. Peter himself via email to know what the siuation is in it's entirety. Is he actually in jail or is the driver threatening you for money? We must know from him, so you tell your brother to email Bernie and myself, because if he can use a phone, then he can find someplace with internet.

Tell him to email us as soon as possible.I am sorry that this has happened, but your brother did not follow directions at all, and now he is in trouble for it. Today is April 22 and I leave the camp on the 30th, so please make sure that he does the right thing, as I would like to get this money to him as soon as possible.

Regards,
Susan Neophobia

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir,
you did understand what is happen now, Mr. Peter Gawu. did not have any internet Access for he is now, they can only call, the police said that immediately it is 12.00 am they will put them into jail,

looking forward to hear from you to know how to solve this issue,

Mr. Peter Gawu/ Brother

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez! First a great safari, and now maybe jail??? This is some seriously masterful work! You've done more in 4 weeks than I've done in 4 years! I am seriously jealous! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You! We are trying to get proof that he is in jail.....I haven't responded to the plea that he will go to jail. They must be begging and saying to the police that Simba Safri Camp is supposed to pay the hired driver.......

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr.Peter's Brother,

We are still waiting for Mr. Peter to contact us to let us what is going on. I have been sitting here in the main hall pacing back and forth. Is Mr. Peter in the Natitingou jail? You must contact us right away so we 1) know where to pick up Mr. Peter 2) can pay the driver as the camp director promised he would and 3) get Mr. Peter his money for my gold dust.

Look, if he is not in jail, please direct him to make contact with both the director and I. The director wants to speak with him concerning the pick up, and I want to speak to him to make sure he is ok in his own words, and not the words of his brother.

Regards,
Susan Neophobia

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from either Mr. Peter or his brother......weird. Don't know what's going on. the last time I spoke to him was days ago. Maybe he did go to jail...... Shocked

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in :
Dear Susan,
what did you want from me again? after all what happen to me but you don't want to know or car about it, i am very very disappointed with you, you should go away with your money so that my life will still with me, i don't need the business again with you i should look for anther person to do business with not type of you any more,Regards.

Mr. Peter Gawu

So I sent him:
Dear Mr. Peter,
I was very concerned if you must know. I sent numerous emails to your brother concerning your safety. Where did you go? Where have you been? The shuttle was in Natitingou, not the other city you were in. I think your broter was trying to sabatoge the deal perhaps by telling you one city knowing the shuttle was going to be somewhere else.

The director is furious at your brother because he truly thinks your brother was playing games with him, the driver and me. I am still here until next FDriday so let me know. I still have the money, but if you chose to get the shuttle, please leave your brother out of our business deal as he was trying to mess things up for you and me.

Regards,
Susan Neophobia

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to ask this so much after the fact, but would it be possible to edit the first couple of posts to read 5imba 5afari? This thread is coming up when you google the non-l33t version, and I'd hate for anyone to twig.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PM a mod, Spear. Supposedly Grlnx has gone MIA according to her mentor.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went through the first post and l33ted a gazillion references but I may well have missed some...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I have been sick the past few days but I can edit the posts no problem.
Didn't mean to have google catch that... Embarassed

Fixed what I saw were not corrected yet..

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol! what a great safari. now all we need is couple of pics of then inside a jail cell. Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please forgive the utter newbness of this question but how on earth is anyone going to confirm he is in jail?

Brilliant safari btw.

-DTGR
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if he went to jail, but there was no word from him for several days after the email of him sating he would be going to jail. Right now I can not confirm or deny that he in fact went to jail. Would have been awesome if it could be confirmed. The mugu will not respond to my emails so he must have paid some serious conseqences is what I am assuming, for his little roadtrip.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still trying to revive him.....

Dear Mr. Peter,

Thank you so tremendously for emailing me back,please note the sarcasam. I have arrived back in the United States in my hometown, and sadly without concluding the business that I had come there for.

Mr. Peter, you must truly believe that I meant you no harm in anyway, and you must ask your brother what he was thinking when he sent you to the wrong city on purpose? Was this man trying to sabatoge our deal or was he truly just an idiot? Those are the only two conclusions that I could come to, as these were costly mistakes, mostly to you as I do not know what had happened when you were sent to the wrong city by your brother, but to me as well. You see, I was intending to turn around and melt the gold dust and turn them into dental products. I was already starting to market these prior to leaving. If you go through our prior emails, you will see the times where I did not get back to you for days because this is what I was involved in, along with the countless business meetings.

When you are in business and you run a multi-million dollar comapny, and someone presents an opportunity to you, you then must think to yourself, how does this benefit me? This is not selfish thinking, this is business thinking. When I first recieved your email, I was looking at to where I could go with what you were offering me. I own several companies, and I am always looking at expanding my company and this was my thinking that I could expand again. The other business associate that I had met while I was there at the 5imba 5afari Camp was an advertising campaign manager and quite frankly, this did not reflect well on myself and you for you not making it to the camp.I now look like a complete and absolute fool to the business world.

Mr. Peter, so you see you were not the only one that had suffered during that time peroid, but myself as well.The director is also worried you plan starting trouble for his camp and it's reputation? If I did not care about you or our business deals, why would I have tried to email as much as I was able to to find out where you were?

Mr. Peter when you recieve this email,please do write me back and let me know if you would still like to conclude our business deal?

Regards,
Susan Neophobia

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic