SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Working on a church bait also

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beware, my baits are usually long, sit back and relax and don't say I didn't warn you... Very Happy

mugu me

Hi I am XXXXXX
I am a child of 16 years living in cote d'ivoire now my mother is reached
In a disease that is currently the lead to death a small petit.Donc I
Forcing to go pick up garbage has to support my needs and those of my
My mother. I come through is the message you so that you seek help
To heal my mother and that we ate and lived in our Forgive help we suffer a lot here.'s Operation foot of my mother
Who was raising a cost of � 150,000 I just asks you could help me pay
These fees help my mother please. If you want to help us make sure we respond to this address and we will share medical certificate for mercy
Your attention.

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

I am writing to you because you must be in devastating circumstances to reach out to a complete stranger. You are in good shape now, because the Good Lord must have pointed you in my direction. Let me explain who I am and how I can help you. I am the assistant Pastor XXXX XXXXof The Church of The Holy Duck in Brooklyn,NY.I showed the head pastor, Pastor Harry Longrod your email, and he was as upset as I was for your condition as well as your mothers.

We at The Church of The Holy Duck can help you and your mother, but you must tell me what you and your mother shall need. Meanwhile, I would like for your address so the church can send some food your way. Our church makes monthly donations to situations like this all the time, but I must admit this is the worst case we have seen in a long time. Our church can donate up to $100,000 for this type of situation because we think that is what the siuation calls for.

Please get back to me and let me know the information that I ask of you.

Assistant Pastor XXXXX XXXXX
The Church of The Holy Duck

DearXXXXX.

my brothere in christ how are you today . i hope that all is well with you and your family also with church members. i Thank you for reply for my problem.
i am 16 year old and only child.the can suffer i was now is tomuch for me. so please my good brother in christ if you know any thing to do for us i will like it and our good God will realy bless you and your family also with church members. and now the money that our church members donate for us have finshe and the doctor said that he will not treat my monther again with out pay him the old money that we onwing him. me and my monther are not tuking about food again i have broow tomuch and i don't know any one to broow again. so my brother i will like to receive something from you members.

Thanks you and God bless you in jesuse name amen.
Mere Help.

Dear XXXXXXX,

I am in receipt of your email and I was speaking with Pastor Longrod about your situation once again, and he needs to know preciously how much would help you and your mother out. Our church gives monthly donations of up to $100,000, which looks like your situation may call for.I must ask this though, what church do you belong to and would you and your mother be willing to convert to our church. This would greatly improve the amount of money we can send to you as a donation.

You and your mother would be honorary Duckers and all of our congregation would welcome you and your mother in our hearts.

Please let me know what you and your mom decide as we will be waiting. As soon as I get a confirmation email from you, we will start the donation process.

God Bless You!
Pastor XXXXX XXXXXX
Church of The Holy Duck

Dear XXXXXX.

Thanks you for reply.
i am very happy to receive this mail from you.i so much thank you.
my dear brother in christ me and my monther will belong to you church
but let me ask you if we are not belong to you church. you will not help us.
my brother i belong in God. so if you have anything to do into this problem
may God bless you and your family. like as you was ask me the amount
money any amount that your people wish to help is good. but the amount doctor told us is er$150.000. Thank you and God be with you and your member church.
i will be waiting for you urgent.
best wish

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Maybe you misread my email to you? I said that if you were a church member that "This would greatly improve the amount of money we can send to you as a donation." While the we would prefer for you and your mother to become members, it is not neccessary. The amount would go up to the full $100,000 as opposed to the $50,000 we would send a non-church member.

I must ask you this though, would it hurt to join our church as we are going to be sending you money as a donation? The pastor and I have discussed this, and we would prefer to have you and your mother join if this does not cause problems between you and your mother.

We are always looking for more members, even if you would be honorary Duckers.

Please let me know of your desicion and we will began the paperwork for your donation.

God Bless You!
Pastor XXXXXX XXXXX
Church of The Holy Duck

Dear XXXXXX.
Thanks you for reply.
i said that we will be a member. as now i am in live faith of God in cote d'lovire.
i agre to be a member but help me out of this problem. our God will reward you back.
please i will like to receive this money from you member. i belive you know that your people are not help me because is God have every thing in world so whatever you and your people help in this problem. God will reward.
Thanks you and God be with you.

Dear XXXXXXX,

I am glad that you decided to go in the path of the righteous Holy Duck. I must explain that we are an God, and animal loving church and consider the duck the holiest of all animals. They remind us of God for their beauty, and grace.

I will talk to the good pastor about you and your mother and how we are to proceed to induct you into our church being as you live so far away. I am sure the congregation and pastor cane come up with a way for you and your mother to become a member of the church.

Please get back to me when you confirm this email with your mother.

God Bless You!
Pastor XXXXX XXXXX
Church of The Holy Duck

Dear XXXXX.
Thanks you for kind reply. i happy that i have see help from God people.
my brother i will realy be a member of this church. but tell you pastor that my mother are geting to death. please let you and your church member come up with me in this mail because my mother is realy geting to death now.please and please our God jesuse christ who die for us will surly bless you and your church members.
please my brother in christ if my mother are not be takeing treatment i don't have time to do any thing because i am faceing big problem here in my country.
i realy need help from people. my brother let me tell you i have uncle who will take care of my monther but is because that he kill my father that is why he said that he will not help me until my monther will die befor he will help me but i will not live my mother because she suffer for me when i was in small. so pleas my brother in christ do something over this issu our good God will refward you back.

Thanks you and God be with you always
MERE HELP.

Dear Sir,
God bless you and how are you again today?
I think I may be able to help you Mr. Leonce as I had stated previously. You see, my church regularly makes charitable donations to worthy causes, and after speaking with my committee members, we are of the opinion that your cause seems very worthy and if you will allow us we would like to make a donation to your cause.
Your case seems very worthwhile, and whilst we cannot donate large amounts ( because we have already made many successful donations this year ) I think that the church would be able to send you the small sum of US $74,330 (seventy four thousand, three hundred and thirty dollars). We are usually able to donate larger amounts but at the moment are funds are quite limited as we are at the end of our financial year and becuase you and your mother have not become full Duckers yet. If you and your mother are to become full memebers of the Church, we would send you the $100,000 (One hundred Thousand Dollars) In order to become a Ducker, you would have to complete the baptism of both your mother and yourself.This money would be sent to you in a manner of your choosing, and hopefully it would enable you to forward the word of God much more easily.
Of course, we do not send out payments without going through the proper procedures, so if you would like to claim the cash, these are the steps you will need to take:
1. The Church of The Holy Duck will send you a agreement form, which you will have to fill in and sign to become a member of the church.
2. On receipt of the form, we will require a photograph of you, or a trusted representative as proof of identity. You will have to get a NEW photograph taken, holding two symbol of ours. The two symbols we need you to hold are a loaf of bread and a bottle of wine (the symbols of Christ). This proves that the person in the photograph is genuine. Passport or other photographs will NOT be accepted.
If you agree to the two conditions above, we will attach the agreement form for you to complete, and then after that we will explain to you what type of photograph we need from you. Please do not send a photograph until we have explained how we want the photograph to be taken. On receipt of a SATISFACTORY photograph, we will immediately forward the $100,000 to you in a manner of your choice.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in my offer Mr. Leonce and I will forward you the agreement for your signature ASAP.
May God bless you,
Pastor XXXXX XXXXX

Dear brother in christ.
how are you today over there. hope that all is well with you and your family also with church member. my brother please i need you help over this issu of treat my mother.
i promis you after treat my mother i will be a member of holy duck church. but now i eraly need help from your people.so please and please my brother any amount of money that you wish. is good. so that i will give doctor the money and he will sartat treat my mother. tell you pastor that i will be a full member of this church ok. but your people try to help me out of this problem so that i will be able to be a member without that i can not have time bause the reason is that i will not live mother come to become member. so dear my friened in christ try to undarstand you brother. i realy need this help from you because is not me that got you contact. i know that is our God lord who are way of every thing around us. and that God will surly do some thing upon you life and members of holy duck church. my broth in chrit your people are help me but is not only me is my God who see every thing around my problem.
that is why i am seeking this help from you but if you don't want to send me money. there is know problem. God will surely bless you and your family also you members of church.in jesuse name amen.

Thank noce again for you help. please my brother don't jock for my problem if you that your will not help me please kindly tell me in this amil because i can not be write all the time. and you know that i would live my mother and be write always.
this morning when i was going out her is crying because the leg is hoting her.
but i me self don't know what to do because one there is know money in our hand.
so i am goin out to beg people for help so that i will surely that her eat.so my brother try to do some over this problem our God Jesuse christ will reward you back.
Thanks you and be bless.
in jesuse name amen.
mere help

Dear XXXXXX,

I was just getting ready to begin preparing for my sermon, when I saw your email come in. I really do not know what to tell you, except we do truly want to help you and your mother out. That is what we are about, but you must understand that we do not send money out to people who are not members of our church.

I must ask you were you live in Africa? I will speak the pastor about the problem and what can be done. I assure you we will do everything in our power to get you some help that you rightly deserve.

Give me that one little detail as to where you live at, and I will speak to the pastor about this.If you do not hear from me right away, do not panic, I have to perform church services a little later on, but feel free to email me back and I will get to you either before or after church services.

You tell your mother to hold tight, and we will figure out this little problem here, ok?

Pastor XXXXX XXXXXXX
Church of The Holy Duck

Dear XXXXXX.

good day my brother. hwo is every thing ovre there.
i hope that all is moving namialy with you and
your church members of holy duck mission.
as you was ask me. i from cote d'lovire abidjan
content west africa.my pastor name is emmanuel obalim.
this is my pastor phone no +458 72109. please immeditely
you receiev this mail try to call him and ask him about me
and my mother . my brother you will help us please try as soon
possible to send any thing you wish tday because my mother is
get to death i belive that you see her picture in the frist mail i write.
so please doctor you yestday that our doctor said that he will not
treat her again with he is money. inving this moring she was cry for pian.
as i asw going out to beg people for litte money to buy her food.
so please my friened you have to do some thing over this problem.
please and please my brother don't jock with my problem because
know body know tomorrow. so if you wish to help call my pastor
and ask him to tell you about my mother have we suffer in this country.
if you want to send any thing use my pastor name to send it ok my brother.
i will waiting to see you help today. forget about member help me and my
mother out of this problem. our God will reward you back. in jesuse name amen.
. please i am waiting for urgent reply with happness ok.
love of God is best
i wish you love of God.Thanks you and God blessyou and you
in jesuse name amen.
mere help.

Dear XXXXXXX,

I am afraid I have bad news for you. I just got done speaking with the pastor, Harry Longrod and unfortunatly there is no getting around the fact you would have to be a member of the church. He assured me though that it is a very quick process, and with your cooperation, we could have you and your mother registered Duckers by Tuesday at the latest, and the money in your hands by Weds.

Please ask your mother's doctor if he could go ahead and treat your mother, and then send us the bill in the mail,or email us the scanned medical bill while you are completing your membership of the church. The doctor can email either myself or the pastor (Pastor Harry Longrod's email is [email protected]) to verify that we are going to pay for your mother's bills while you are undertaking the membership.

This is the only way that will work for us to send money.Our rules have changed because we have been scammed before and if you were to become a member of the church, there would not be that issue and you would be proving yourself as a Holy Ducker (Amen!)

Please, take this information to your mother and doctor, I am very concerned over her health. Once you become an honorary Ducker, we will be sending out cash payments to you on a monthly basis, which would be a payment of $8,333 (eight thousand three hundred and thirty three dollars) a month for the entire year.We at The Church of The Holy Duck take this matter very seriously, and to us this is not a joke, because at the end of a joke, everyone laughs, and this is nothing to laugh about. Your's and your mother's life is in danger and we are trying to help you.

God Bless You!
Pastor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

That is what I have so far, and I know where I want to take this, it has been a bitch to get him off script. Hopefully with that last email it turned the tables some, but now I have a feeling I am going to be dealing with a doctor on top of all of this. But the church is going to need to see proof that the membership is going through before sending funds to the good doctor.

So, what do you think of this so far?

Ok, so maybe this one isn't as long as my other one, but it will get there..lol.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice bait. I can tell you are making him put some work into his replies Thumbs up

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But it has been a m***** F***** getting him off script. So I sent him a ASEM from the pastor in charge showing where another donation person asked for money and the pastor was going to call him with the details upon completion of becoming a Holy Ducker so he thinks the money is there....still ongoing....

Also dealing with a wanna be rapper ATM, so getting a little nuts....

And I am mass insulting mugu's as well......

Getting torture done, one mugu at a time.... Twisted Evil

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you have the wannabe rapper too? He is such a polite thug and curses in such a respectful manner.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I have great, evil plans for this one. I will be getting some trophey's out this young laddie and a safari down the road....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic