SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jail Bait.......Still awaiting Confirmation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my ongoing bait, with the help of Simba and his excellent 5imba 5afari Camp modality:

Sit back relax, this is a little long Mugu=dark blue Baiter=red

Dear Sir,
Attach is the form, waiting to received the payment slip immediately, so that we can proceed with delivering without any further delay,
And here is the first form he had to fill out: Image

Then, I must have deleted the email stating the bank will not do a bank to bank transfer without the proper form filled out because of terrorist attacks so he sent me 8 pages of this:

Mr. XXXXX XXXXX,

Dear Mr. XXXX,

I have gotten your email earlier today, but I do not know how to tell you this, but the bank was closed today for some Jewish holiday. I will return back to the bank tomorow.

XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Dear Sir,
thanks very much for your information, therefore, you should try as much as you can to make sure that you send the payment transfer slip as earlier tomorrow, so that our shipping agent can proceed with the delivering immediately without any further delay,

looking forward to hear from urgent,

Dear Mr. Peter,
Thank you for your understanding. I will get to the bank first thing in the morning. I will send you the slip right after.

Dear Sir,
how are you today? and your family together with your business hope fine?
have you settled with the bank so that you can send the payment transfer slip to me to enable our shipping agent to proceed with all the documents that will cover the shipment delivering to U.S.A,

looking forward to hear from you urgent to know the next step to follow,

Dear Peter,
I sent the money to your bank, but there seems to be a problem on your end of things. My bank manager was saying that it was an invalid account, so could you please get back to me at your earliest convience.

Dear Sir,
i don't understand what you are saying, the account is valid. if you want us to proceed you should send the payment transfer slip to me so that i can hand it over to our shipping agent because he is waiting to the slip so that he can proceed with all the documents that will cover the delivering of the gold to your home house address in U.S.A without any further delay, meanwhile, i went to the bank to know if the money is there but the bank manager, told me that i should get the payment slip before they can proceed to check if the money is there,

looking forward to hear from you urgent, regards,

Mr. XXXXX XXXX
you can call me with this number so that we can talk
+233-27-6860-845,

Dear XXXXXX,

I do not have a payment slip because my bank manager said the account was not valid, therefore there was no payment made. My bank manager said it was invalid. I can try again tomorow when the bank is open again and try it again. Maybe I got the numbers wrong, could you send me the bank details again, but not in a attachment so I can print it out and try this again?

Dear Sir,
thanks very much for your mail, therefore, here is the our shipping agent bank details,so try as much as you can to make sure that you make the payment today or tomorrow? because you are the one who is delaying this business.meanwhile, we have concluded all the arrangement waiting for the payment and slip, so that our shipping agent and the representative who will accompanying the gold to U.S.A can proceed with the delivering of the gold and the all the documents that will cover the gold before the gold can take place from Ghana to U.S.A,

SHIPPING AGENT BANK DETAILS

Name of Bank: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Account Name: XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Swift code: ZEXXXXXX
Account No: 0xxxxxxxxxx
Bank Address: Zenith Bank (GH) Ltd, premier towers, Liberia road.
Corresponding Bank: XXXXXXXX
Swift Code: CIXXXXXX

Regards,

Mr. XXXXX XXXXX

Dear Sir,

I must apologize, my bank manager must not want the transaction to go through. I told him I was paying for a shitload of gold, and he became jealous of this factor. I would like to ask you though, are you a religious man? Maybe we can work out something as a business proposition from me to you? How would that sound?

I am looking for a marketing manager, and you have been on top of things so greatly with this transaction, I would love for you to be a part of my team.

Get back to me when you can.

Dear Sir,
I am surprised on the way you do.Are you not serious to do gold business with us?I come to our administrative office in the capital everyday,so i can send you letter.If you are not serious to transact gold business,you tell because time is of essence.We are ready to start gold shipment to you immediately,i receive the payment slip.Regards.

Dear XXXXX,

How dare you accuse me of not being serious! I had reasonable explainations as to why the money was not sent to you! If you want to continue doing business with me, I do not expect to be talked to in this manner.

When you can apologize for being rude, we can continue doing business. The bank opens up at 10 am where I live, I will go back and get it sent to you.

Dear Sir,
attach files is my copy of my international passport and copy of my picture, to know more and know who you are dealing with try as much as you can to make sure that you pay the money today? because you are the one who is delaying this business,Regards

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your apologies, that was much better. Also, before I go to the bank, I know that the bank manager is going to ask for your photo ID, but you know how easily these things can be forged? I believe you fully, but you must understand that the bank manager is jealous of my money and the fact that I can buy gold dust and he can not, so he is going to be asking for a picture with you holding something. He has done this before to me and another transaction that I had online, so I just wanted to pre-warn that this may happen.

If you want I can forward you the details of the picture that must be taken that my bank manager has demanded my business partners do before, and this should satisfy him fully, so there will be no further delays.

If you can not agree to this, it will no longer be I holding the deal up, but you sir. I hope you can get this message and reply back and send me the photo back so I can go to the bank with this.

Dear Sir,
Tell me the kind of picture you want and i will snap it and send it to you.Regards.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Sorry it took me an hour to get back to you, but instead of guessing what kind of picture the bank manager will require, I waited until I could call him and find out what the bastard wanted. I know I said this before, but the old man is jealous that he does not have the kind of cash that I do, so he is making things rather difficult. So I must apologize for his behavior.

He stated in order for him to believe that this is in fact a picture of you and not a forgery, that you must have someone take a picture of you holding a sign that displays my company name and slogan : Duck Duck Goose Industries With A Rubber Duck You Are Never Alone.

The bank manager, Harry Longrod also states that the letters on the sign must be LARGE and CLEAR. He repeated this to me several times, or otherwise he will not accept it. The bank manager also states the sign must be in your right hand and a rubber duck in your other hand.

Please follow these carefully, I want to get this business deal done with, I have other things to be doing with my time, and I want my gold, I have many plans for it.

After you send me the picture, and I go back to the bank, how many days does it take to ship the gold after payment?

XXXXXXXXXXXXX,
Duck Duck Goose Industries

Dear Sir,
I went to our mining site yesterday and returned back to our administrative office in the capital,Accra this morning.I will send my picture as you have instructed today.Regards.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your letter.I have attached the picture which you instructed me to snap.I have a family.I have an extended family.I do not need a job in overseas but i have decided that after this business i will be supplying you through our company 100 kgs of gold dust every month.Our company is giving me a commission of $500 per kg.I know that our company will enter into a long term business relationship with you.I will soon visit you with my family after this transaction and subsequents ones.I am now waiting for the transfer slip of the funds.Regards.

Here is the first picture sent:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

I took awhile to respond to your mail and your picture because I did not want to go to the bank with the picture you sent to me. I will copy what I sent to you a couple of days ago so you understand why I could not take your picture to the bank.

Sent to you a couple of days ago'He stated in order for him to believe that this is in fact a picture of you and not a forgery, that you must have someone take a picture of you holding a sign that displays my company name and slogan : Duck Duck Goose Industries With A Rubber Duck You Are Never Alone.

The bank manager, Harry Longrod also states that the letters on the sign must be LARGE and CLEAR. He repeated this to me several times, or otherwise he will not accept it. The bank manager also states the sign must be in your right hand and a rubber duck in your other hand.'

The problem with the sign, it was not held in your right hand and you were not holding the rubber duck as instructed. Are you serious about this transaction, because I sent you an email afterwards stating that everything must be precise or the bank manager would not accept the photo? Please follow the instructions again, and send to me by tomorow so this way I can send you this money. I am waiting on you now so could you please correct this? I am glad we are going to have a long business deal together, so please send me the correct picture.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir,
I have snapped the picture the way you and your bank manager wants it.Attached is the picture.I will be waiting for the transfer slip of the shipment funds,so we can start shipment of the gold to your shipping address.I am very serious to finalise this gold transaction with you today.Regards.

Mr.XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Here is the second picture:
Dear Sir,
I did snap the picture as you directed me.I want you to know our company is a reliable and honest one.Also, we want to establish a long term business relationship with you after the successful shipment of this trial order to you.I need the transfer slip of the payment into the shipping agent account,so she can be able to clear the funds.Within 3 days of receipt of the funds,the gold will leave Ghana to your destination in U.S.A.Every export and shipping documents of the gold will be done in your name by the shipping agent.Send your shipping address to me.Regards.

Dear Sir,
I trust you.If i do not trust you,i will not ship our gold to you.The issue is that when you send funds into an account,you need
the transfer slip of the payment for the clearance of the funds into the account.I advise you to wait in U.S.A till you receive the gold this
week before travelling to Benin.Get the transfer slip from the bank manager and send it to me immediately.
Also,i need a copy of your international passport.How many days do you want to stay in benin?Tell me,so i can tell
you how much you will bring along when coming to benin.Regards.

Dear XXXX XXXXXX,
Sorry for my late response, I had to take care of a few things and was in business meetings the past couple of days.
I am writing to you because I got quite a surprise in my mailbox the other evening. Mr. Longrod had contacted me and apologized for stealing my money, and his plans to run to Ghana to find you to buy my gold with my money. I can tell you, as I read the email I was sickened that this man tried to pull something like this on me, and I am still trying to decide if I should press charges against him or not. What was more shocking was that he hacked into my personal accounts and got your email address and you did not try to warn me or tell me that he had done this?

Why would you not tell me as soon as you knew? I can tell you that the kind words he wrote in his email about you could forgive you for not telling me about it right away. I am sure you did not know what to do in this type of situation. If I had something like that happen to me I surely would not know what to do. I also saw where you told Mr. Longrod that if you did something like that, it would be against your ethics. That makes me so happy that I am conducting business with such a noble, and humble man. I am to pick up my money from Mr. Longrod tomorow (Monday) and work out what we are going to do from there.

I can not delay my flight to Africa no longer, and I have scheduled my flight on the 18th of April (Friday) because I am going to meet my business associate at the 5imba 5afari Camp. My agenda is the following:

My flight leaves at 9am on the April 18th. I will be arriving at the Niamey Airport in Niger where the shuttle for the 5imba 5afari Camp will pick me up to meet with my client. Now, since we have had numerous of problems due to homeland security and the terrorists attacks, and the forms that had to be filled out due to this, I have paid for you to accompany me to the 5imba 5afari Camp for the next week, and the shuttle company for the 5imaba 5afari Camp will advise you by email where you should be for your shuttle pick-up. I will be bringing the money with me so that way there are no further delays in this transaction anymore.

Since Ghana is some distance from where my plane will land, I asked the Camp to email you the tickets to the Camp as well as details for the shuttle pick up. There will be no need for you to pay for anything, as I have paid for your stay with us.The shuttle is also complimentary for guests that stay with the 5imba 5afari Camp.

When you have the details of your pick up please email me, because I will not start doing business until you arrive at the camp. I will also be including for your troubles, an extra $3,000 for all the trouble that you have gone through so far. Please accept this as a gift from me to you, so do not refuse it. In all I will have the money for the gold dust that the bank manager thought he could run away with, plus the extra $3,000. Even though I am paying for it in person, I would still like the gold shipped to my office so I will also bring an extra $1,000 to cover shipping expenses.

I am attaching a copy of my airplane ticket, and I will see you in Benin at the 5imba 5afari Camp!

Regards,
XXXXX XXXXXXXX

Dear Sir,
I do not know what is transpiring between you and your bank manager.Why should your bank manager hack into your personal accounts?Your bank manager should be somebody you have to trust and not a criminal.Our shipping agent is coming to U.S.A tomorrow to deliver 100 kgs to a client from another seller and i have decided to add your 40 kgs with the consignment he will be delivering to U.S.A,so he can give to you.You will give him the sum of $US50,000 for the shipping charges of delivering the gold from Ghana to U.S.A.He will be stopping at New Jersey,U.S.A and you have to go to New Jersey,so you can inspect the gold and pay him.He will follow you to your refinery for the final assaying of the gold and payment of the remaining balance through TT into our company account.Regards.

Dear Sir,
I do not know what is transpiring between you and your bank manager.Why should your bank manager hack into your personal accounts?Your bank manager should be somebody you have to trust and not a criminal.Our shipping agent is coming to U.S.A tomorrow to deliver 100 kgs to a client from another seller and i have decided to add your 40 kgs with the consignment he will be delivering to U.S.A,so he can give to you.You will give him the sum of $US50,000 for the shipping charges of delivering the gold from Ghana to U.S.A.He will be stopping at New Jersey,U.S.A and you have to go to New Jersey,so you can inspect the gold and pay him.He will follow you to your refinery for the final assaying of the gold and payment of the remaining balance through TT into our company account.Regards.

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

I can not go to New Jersey, as in did you read my last email? I am busy clearing my schedule for the next two weeks. I am packing for my trip, as well as tidying up some things."I can not delay my flight to Africa no longer, and I have scheduled my flight on the 18th of April (Friday) because I am going to meet my business associate at the 5imba 5afari Camp. My agenda is the following:

My flight leaves at 9am on the April 18th. I will be arriving at the Niamey Airport in Niger where the shuttle for the 5imba 5afari Camp will pick me up to meet with my client. Now, since we have had numerous of problems due to homeland security and the terrorists attacks, and the forms that had to be filled out due to this, I have paid for you to accompany me to the Simba Safari Camp for the next week, and the shuttle company for the 5imaba 5afari Camp will advise you by email where you should be for your shuttle pick-up. I will be bringing the money with me so that way there are no further delays in this transaction anymore.

Since Ghana is some distance from where my plane will land, I asked the Camp to email you the tickets to the Camp as well as details for the shuttle pick up. There will be no need for you to pay for anything, as I have paid for your stay with us.The shuttle is also complimentary for guests that stay with the 5imba 5afari Camp.

When you have the details of your pick up please email me, because I will not start doing business until you arrive at the camp. I will also be including for your troubles, an extra $3,000 for all the trouble that you have gone through so far. Please accept this as a gift from me to you, so do not refuse it. In all I will have the money for the gold dust that the bank manager thought he could run away with, plus the extra $3,000. Even though I am paying for it in person, I would still like the gold shipped to my office so I will also bring an extra $1,000 to cover shipping expenses."

I have resolved the things that needed to be resolved with Mr. Longrod, he was only jealous of my money, so he went a little crazy. I also have already paid for you to accompany me to the 5imba 5afari Camp. I will pay you in person, and I will pay for you to ship it still so the gold arrives at my office while I am away.If you are worried about expenses, please don't worry. I have already paid for you, and the shuttle will send you your ticket via email and when they will pick up, which is part of the service the 5imba 5afari Camp provides.

I will talk to you before I leave, and please let me know when the shuttle is picking you up.

Dear Sir,
OKay.I accept your offer but i need you to send me a copy of your international passport.Regards.

Dear Mr. Peter,

It is a good thing you asked for that because I just spent the last two hours looking for it. I would have been in a lot of trouble at the airport that is for sure. See how well we work as a team?

I am going to be enclosing my passport as requested. I have decided not to press charges against my bank manager, and I did did think he would go into the criminal path. He has repented and I forgive him, so all is well there.

I will get back in touch before my plane takes off, and I will see you at the camp.

Regards,
XXXXX XXXXXX

Dear Madam,
Your passport is not clear.Your name did not appear.Kindly,resend passport copy with your driver license to me plus a picture of yourself.I want to be sure of who i am dealing with.Regards.

Dear Mr. Peter,

Firstly, I must say that my scanner is not working correctly, and secondly I spent a tremendous amount of money for this trip. The 5imba 5amp is going to be contacting you in regards to picking you up to take you to the Camp which is where I will be meeting you.

Now that I have everything in place such as my plane ticket,the reservation at the camp for you,me, and my business associate, you are now going to question my intergrity and who I am? Here is the link to the camp that we will be staying at,http://simbasafarigroupltd.webs.com/ and maybe after viewing you will trust me when I say I spent alot.

Now, to sum things up, I will be bringing with me the $6,500 for the gold dust, $3,000 bonus for you and your troubles, and $1,000 for you to ship the gold back to the US while we are there. I made a two week reservation for all of us, and if you would like to stay the full two weeks, you're expenses are paid for. If you have to leave sooner than that being as you're business may call you away, that is understandable to.You can always leave and come back by the shuttle bus the camp provides for all of the guests that stay.

Please let me know when the camp director gets ahold of you and provides you the rest of the details.

Regards,
XXXXXXX XXXXXX

Dear Madam,
Okay.I will be waiting to be with you at Simba Camp but you have to identify your self well to me except you do not want to do business with me.I send every details you requested from me.Is it hard for you to comply with my own directives?Also,the price you are writing in your email is wrong.I kg of gold dust is $US12,500.We have worked it out before.Further,the minimum gold ship from Ghana law is 25 kgs.We can accept 10% from you to cover the shipping charges of the delivery to U.S.A.Reply me.I am waiting for the camp director to contact me.Regards.

Dear Mr. Peter,

Ok, so the amount that I am to bring is the $1,000 to cover shipping, the $3,000 bonus and $312,500 for the gold. I wanted top verify this because I have already gone to the bank to withdrawal the remaining money for the gold. I very much want to do buiness with you, my scanner is acting funny, so I did not expect it to come out.

I understand your need to identify me at the camp because I imagine the camp is busy this time of the year. I will be in the main hall, and I will have a sign with your name on it so you can identify me. Would that be helpful to you since my scanner is on the fritz?

Please let me know when they email you your tickets. Did you look at the website? Oh, we are going to have such a fun time!

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

I got the confirmation email from 5imba 5afari Camp, and I think they sent one to you as well. Do you mind writing me back to confirm you received the emaila nd the tickets. I want to apologize for being a little cheap when it came to the room, and how we are both in the same room. You don't mind do you? The room is very large so there shouldn't be any problems. I have to email them back and get the rest of the information for the other client I am meeting at the Camp.

Please confirm with me that you have gotten the ticket and pick up information. I have to run, I have to finish packing and tidy up some loose ends before I leave for this trip.

Talk to you soon,
XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Dear Sir,
Okay.I have received the details from the camp including the tickets.I will like to have your flight schedule from U.S.A to Benin.I want to make sure your security is alright as you are coming with cash.Our agent and sales manager have already made provision to send the 50 kgs of gold to Benin tomorrow.We will make the gold shipment from Benin to your destination in U.S.A.I want as soon as you enter Benin Airport,you will be given passage to the presidential lounge,so nobody will search you at the airport.I will see you at the main hall of the camp.Make sure,you hold a sign with my name on it.That is the only way,i can identify you.I will come with my passport,so it will be easy for you to identify me.The camp is fine and i will have fun with you there.Regards.

5imba sent us both a confirmation email for the reservation and mugu was supposed to be picked up in Parakou Friday the 18th at 3:45pm their local time.
Dear Sir,
I have gotten my own confirmation email from 5imba 5afari Camp.There is no problem.Me and you will still in the same room.It will give me the opportunity to know you better.I do not mind. I am waiting for your flight schedule.Regards.

Dear Sir,

I contacted the Camp with my details, and what they want you to do is catch the shuttle on Friday at 3:45pm your local time in front of the hotel as directed. I will be taking the shuttle on Sat. at 3:45 pm and I have talked to Bernie at the camp to let him know that I would not make the 3:45pm shuttle due to my plane not coming in until the late evening. My flight leaves at 9am, my local time (EST), which I am 5 hours behind you, and it is an 11 and a half hour non-stop flight,so I would not be arriving until 1am your time.

What he is asking me to do, since I have already paid for the 18th-30th is for you to go ahead and get the shuttle at the scheduled time so you can enjoy your first night there, and we will take care of all the money and shipping on the 19th at the camp. Bernie said all the meals are paid for, that it is included in the price so you should have no expenses when you get there.

I will recongnize you from the photos that you sent, so there is no need for you to hold a sign in the main hall, but I will be carrying a sign with your name on it when I come in so you can recongnize me, but in your first night there please don't worry about me, because I will be arriving later in the afternoon because I will be catching the shuttle on Saturday at 3:45pm. Bernie said that all pick ups are at 3:45 when they are taking you to the Benin Camp.

You have to pardon my lateness for the response back, but I literally just got done packing. And please, do not feel quilty about getting to the camp before I do, I paid for you to have a good time.

If I don't hear from you before then, I will see you at the camp.

P.S. Don't worry about me at the airport I can take care of myself, I will have the money in a small carry on luggage bag so no one would guess what is in it. Thank you for your concern,it shows how proffesional you truly are. See you at camp!

Regards,

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX,

I wanted to send you a quick reply because I have to get to sleep now because my flight leaves at 9am, but i have to get to the airport by 6am. Homeland secuirty has made air travel almost inconvient, but I will see you at camp in the afternoon on Saturday.

Again, do not feel quilty for being at the camp a day before me, I paid for it, so please enjoy yourself.

I will see you on Saturday!

Regards,
XXXXX XXXXXX

Dear Sir,
this is to inform you that i have leave my city this morning to where the camp will pick me up so that we can proceed to the camp? therefore, i will be waiting for you as you said, but try to make sure that you arrive at that time that you promise, because i will be alone only me in the camp,

looking forward for your arriving,

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

I again have to make this quick, I am leaving for the airport in 20 minutes, but I just got off the phone with the director of the camp and explained that you do not want to be alone and what time my flight comes in. They are picking yopu up at 3:45pm your time and they are making an exception for me and I am being collected by 5imba 5afri Camp the moment I arrive at the airport, and transferred to the safari camp. So you will not be alone in the camp but i must tell you I will be arriving quite late though, at around 1:00am your local time, plus the time it takes from the airport to the camp.

I will see you soon!
Regards,
XXXXXXXXXX

At this point in time it has been 23 hours since I have heard from him and I don't think Simba has either. I am going to fire him off a email from the "camp" because I have to make it like I arrived at the camp for legitimacy, so I fired this off about an hour ago, which would put me at the camp for about 2 hours:
Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

Where are you? I have been sitting in the main hall of the camp for awhile now waiting for you. I don't understand where you could be. I finally convinced the camp director to let me use the internet to try to reach you because I do not have a phone number for you. Can you please email me or the director so we know that you are ok and have made it to the pick up point?

Please get back to me as soon as you can because I am really worried about you.We have these two weeks to take care of all business between us, and you have not shown up at the camp. I really hope that you were serious in this business deal, and not playing with me. I have brought alot of money with me, most of it is yours and I do not want to have this to worry about, my money being safe inside the camp.

Please, XXXXX both the director and I are worried.

XXXXXXX XXXXXX

I will update once I hear from mugu man

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It took him one full day to get to Benin.
Here is confirmation with the telephone number I was given:

Dear XXXXX,
This is from peter gawu,brother? my Brother Peter Gawu called me now and told me to tell you that he is coming with our father to come and meet with you at the camp.because they sleep at Benin yesterday that is why they couldn't meet up in time, that you should not worried,they are going to meet you in the next 4hours, with his father, they told me again to give you this number to contact them so that you will know that they are coming to the camp with his father,here is the number to contact with them, +22997096803,

they will be with you as soon as possible as they told me to tell you,

From

When you plug that number in the nice little tool 5imba sent me, it is a Benin cell phone number. I will wait to put a pith in my sig once 5imba is done sending him all over the place. Ha Ha Ha Twisted Evil

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got home from the pub and I find 6 missed calls on the 5imba line from this Benin mobile number 0022997096803,
and also this Email:
IP-41.223.251.213 = Parakou, Benin

Quote:

Dear Sir;
I travelled from Ghana to parakou.we started this journey yesterday but we did not know the distance is far. i have went to the le majestic hotel but i could not see any shutlle to convey me to the camp.me,my brother and father are stranded in parakou because i am trying to get to the camp.can you send a shutlle car to pick us at parakou tommorrow or tell me how we can reach their.

regards.
peter gawu

I hope that you have measured you head size grlnxtdr681, because you need to grab a pith helmet... Very Happy

I will Email the lads and assure them that they need not worry, a shuttle bus will collect them tomorrow afternoon.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations grlnxtdr681

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting! You really did a great job here with this one. He's going to be so pissed!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear XXXXX; I travelled from Ghana to parakou.we started this journey yesterday but we did not know the distance is far. i have went to the le majestic hotel but i could not see any shutlle to convey me to the camp.me,my brother and father are stranded in parakou because i am trying to get to the camp.can you send a shutlle car to pick us at parakou tommorrow or tell me how we can reach their.

regards.

XXXXX XXXXX

And here is the confirmational IP thingy: X-Originating-IP: [41.223.251.213]
Which is :
Lookup IP Address: 41.223.251.213
Country Benin

Oh, but he is so not done safaring Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Make sure you tell them to get a room at the hotel, and save the receipts for reimbursement by the camp.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all, but I could not have done it without the 5imba 5afra Camp.
The 5afari Camp is a great modality to use. Hats off to 5imba and his Camp!!!!!!!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear XXXXXX,
Mr. XXXX XXXXX and our Father Just called me now, they said that they have already email the director by mail that the director should go and check his mail so that he can arrange with his pick up car immediately so that by tomorrow they can come and pick them up their at parakou hotel where they are right now, but they will try their best tomorrow to make sure that they get to the camp by tomorrow, so tell the director to go with their pick up car immediately to go and pick them up at parakou hotel this night or tomorrow morning,

they will be expecting to hear from the director with their pick up car this night or tomorrow,

Good bye and have a nice sleep and make sure that you pick my brother with my father because they did not know any where in that place,

From Mr.XXXXX XXXXX/ Brother,

Apparently if you have a brother in Ghana, they are named the same name. Everytime I got an email from his "brother" he used the same name as his brother at the end of the email. Shocked

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnxtdr681 - I am just happy to be of service, and delighted that you scored your safari.
Well done.....clapping

Quote:
Dear Mister Gawu,

I am very sorry to learn that you have encountered a delay on your journey to Parakou.
Unfortunately you arrived long after the shuttle bus had already left on
its daily run to the 5imba Safari Camp, and as you failed to confirm
that your were indeed en-route to Parakou, our driver/guide had no good
reason to delay his departure.

Under the circumstances, we would advise you to check into a hotel for
tonight in Parakou, as fortunately we do have a 5imba shuttle bus
service collecting two guests tomorrow from Parakou.
Once again I remind you that 5imba shuttle bus collection will depart at
3:45pm local time outside of The Majestic Hotel, Parakou.

Under the circumstances the 5imba safari group will hold good
to a promise of reimbursement for all of your unexpected travel and
accommodation expenses.
Please would you be so kind as to retain all receipts and invoices.

Thank you very much for your continued understanding in this matter

Best regards,

Gloria Rhodxx.
Guest Relations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent!!!

Now how do I put the helmet in my siggy?

This is far from over and can't wait to hear the voicemails my mugu left as well.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Simba,
Here are your VM's Very Happy
==
This one is abit garbled, he is someones brother from Ghana:

http://media.putfile.com/SomeonesBrotherFromGhana

++
This one sounds like Peter (something) for Susan. He leaves a short and simple message, then forgets to hangup the phone Rolling Eyes so you get a minute or two with him chatting to his mates, probably igbo?

http://media.putfile.com/Peter4Susan

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That great!!!
In the second one, what language are they speaking in? I think my mugu brought friends with him, but sadly they are not paid for so he has to leave his friends behind.

@Simba- Can you somehow work into the shuttle bus thing that the driver is not going to be taking his friends with him, or father or whoever it is so he saw those other people with him so the driver turned around and left?

I really want him all alone being as he is another part of Africa he is not familair with, and I want him to feel abandoned in the worst sense of the word.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing bait. Good job.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! That's some very impressive baiting!! Kudos on a clever job. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ grlnxtdr681

They could be speaking igbo I think that is the most common language around those parts?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much. I had to put a few mugu's on hold while I was ironing out the details with this one.

I took alot of persuading to get him to go, but I am thinking that he is enjoying his road trip so far.

I am also a bit of a perfectionist so I had to make sure details were precise before I would deal with the other mugu's I had on hold.

Besides, mugu's love waiting..... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Good job!

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is excellent work! I think you may have found a new home here. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ grlnxtdr681 Wow! Impressive baiting! I love the forms! Hahahaha! This is fantastic work! Looks like you are a natural at this.

Five thumbs!
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnxtdr681 - that is some really awesome baiting! Kudos to you, they are well deserved. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ everyone that said this was great Thank you all very much.

I must admit that I have had some practise that I would email companies such as UPS and give them a bullshit story like my brother lives in Reno, Nevada and I wanted to know how much it would cost me to pack/ship a dead alien, or the numerous emails to flower shops asking if they could send a bouquet of poison ivy to a college buddy as a joke,but i have read the forum for awhile and I wanted to see if I could do this as well.And I was surprised that I got a safari after only three weeks of baiting this guy.

When I started with this guy, I knew what I wanted out of him in the long run, a safari and Simba has helped me alot. Yes, I could have gotten him to safari, but not without the camp. Much thanks goes out to Simba.

I also have to thank my mentor Special _K as well, because when I was ready to keep jumping at the emails, I was told to slow down, and I got the better results by waiting it out because of a great mentor.Many thanks to Special_K.

Simba and I are going to keep posting here as we have alot to go with this safari, this may even turn into weeks which would be awesome. So stay tuned! Very Happy

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Grlnx. A very good bait. clapping Kudos to Special for being such a good mentor. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah. Definite kudos to Special. Wink

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Voluminous forms, great trophies, and a safari?!

Top-notch baiting, sez I. clapping Thumbs up Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic