SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Latest Wrong Name Bait (Stevie's back!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mugu made a mistakes, too! Laughing

Quote:
MRS CATHERINE

ALAGOMEJI IS A STREET TOO CLOSE TO OLONODE. I MADE MISTAKE THE FIRST
TIME WITH ALAGOMEJI SO I CALLED HIM AND HE TOLD ME IT'S OLONODE STREET
. PLEASE DONT USE ALAGOMEJI AND DONT GET YOUR SELF CONFUSED . ITS 13
OLONODE ST. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE SLIP OR RECEIPT OF
FUNDS WHEN MADE TO AVOID INCONVIENCE AND TROUBLE FROM MR SOKOYA. MAY
THE LORD BLESSED YOU . ALWAYS REMEMBER THE POOR ONES WHEN YOU GET YOU
ATM. STAY BLESSED WAITING ON THE PAYMENT SO I CAN CALL MR SOKOYA TO
PICK IT UP AND PROVIDE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

Catherine understands:

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I do not think it is nice for you to scold me for making a mistakes when you see that you are making a mistakes too. Everybody is making mistakes and that is just how the world works. Look at Mr. Dickshaft, for example. He made a big mistakes by getting himself arrested and now look at his family. What does Mrs. Dickshaft think now? What does she tell all the assorted little Dickshafts? You see, we all make mistakes.

You have caused me to become very confused but I think I understand. I will wirte down all this informations and take it to the Money Gram. Maybe I have time to go after work today.

Sincerely,

Catherine Edd0wes

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine is worried about Mr. Dickshaft:

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I am so worried about Mr. Dickshaft. Please have Mr. Dickshaft call me at 0709289XXXX and leave a massage when he is bailed from prison. I went to the Money Gram yesterday. When I hear Mr. Dickshaft's massage I will send my payment slip. Have Mr. Dickshaft say "I am home with Mrs. Dickshaft and all the little Dickshafts." Then I will send payment slip.

Catherine Edd0wes

Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine Thanks For Getting Back To Me. I Will Have Him
Call You In 20 Mins. He Got Bailed At 6:00 Pm Yesterday.

Sounds like the Mugu had his 12 year old son call as Mr. Dickshaft:

http://media.putfile.com/Dickson

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I heard the massage from Mr. Dickshaft OK. He sounds very young. How many children does he have? He must have been married when he was still a child.

I will send the payment slip as soon as I can get it scanned.

Catherine

I decided to get the name right this time. Of course, Catherine got almost everything else wrong. Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funniest bait that I have read today.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So simple,yet so effective banghead

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is incredibly entertaining and funny.

"Yabadoo"....heh!
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it sort of backfired on me. I did give him the right name this time but I got almost everything else wrong. I guess he went to the MG office with the refence number anyway. I expected him to go ballistic over the other mistakes. Oh well, this is almost as good.

What's with all the capitalization?

Mugu:
Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine,

I went to the bank along with Mr Sokoya. When we got to the bank we
gave them the information to pick up the money. They told us the
Refrence Number Is Invalid. Am Really Skeptical Please i want you to
go and retify the Refrence Number And I want you to Pick Up your Money
From Money Gram. And get it Sent Through Western Union. Making the 5th
Time Error Occurs. If you are Playing Games Please Stop It. Am A
Revend And I Dont Want To Be Insulted By Any One Or Embarrased Just as
Today Did. Am Highly Dissapointed. I Want you to Do A Favour. By Going
to Money Gram And Pick up your Money. Get It Sent Through Western
Union. i Think Western Union Is More Better.

More Mugu, getting impatient:
Quote:
Mrs Catherine,

I have not heard from you today . thanks for the embarrasment you
caused me at the bank today. I Knew you were Playing Games , First Mr
Kevin , Now You Almost Got Me and Mr Sokoya Arrested. Hope To Hear
From you Soon. God Bless.
Rev. Stphen Lucas

I'm swithcing now to MTCN S3cur3.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine's reply:

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

You are welcome for the embarrassment.

You see, it is just like I said earlier. The Whole World Makes Mistakes. I made a Mistakes Before When I Wrote the Name Wrong. Then Mr. Dickshaft Made a Mistakes By Getting Arrested. This Time You and Mr. Sukiyaki Made a Mistakes By Almost Getting Yourselves Thrown into Prison. We All Make Mistakes Some Times.

Your Police Are Very Strange. Here in the UK Our Police Do Not Put People in Jail Just for Making a Mistakes on the Control Number.

Now There Will Be No More Mistakes. This Time I Send the Monies By Western Union. Only One Thing. The Western Union Said that Because This Payment Is Going to Africa it Must Be Sent Secure Modality. I Hope This Will Not Cause a Slight Delay. By the Way, the Western Union Said I Should Send the Payment in Pounds so I Send �260.

Now Listen and Listen Good. You Must Go to This Web Site and Enter This ID Number OK:
dcff6117c1ab0da6038ee1eb75f77XXX

Then Follow the Simple Directions.

I Hope to Hear from You Soon.

Catherine Edd0wes

AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your Police Are Very Strange. Here in the UK Our Police Do Not Put People in Jail Just for Making a Mistakes on the Control Number.

"Catharine" is making me laugh until I cry!
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose I should have written "gaol" since Catherine is from the UK. Laughing

onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that Catherine is copying the capitalization of nearly every word modality Laughing

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the Rev. Father is confused about MTCN S3cur3:

Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine,

I tried My Best and i dont understand what they said by Top Left corner , Row 1 , column 1, Hence They Also Said After Getting the MTCN the Last Three Digit Will Be Sent To Your email. I want you to complete the Process And Let Me Have The MTCN { Money Transfer Control Number } Ten Digits In Number. Please get back to me as Soon as Possible, make sure all process are in Order Or Consult their Department for Help.

Here's what he has done. I'm never sure how to interpret this so I don't know how much time he's wasted. It doesn't look like much so far:
Quote:
Current Server Time: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:30:17 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:13:24 -0400
Time of last Box click: No boxes clicked
Total Correct boxes clicked: 0
Total Refreshes: 16
Completed the Process?: no

Catherine's reply:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I Am Sorry You Are Having Trouble With the Security Procedure. It Is Really a Simple Process. A Ten Year Old Child Could Complete the Process in Ten Minutes.

Obviously, I Cannot Complete the Security Process for You. If I Did That it Would Not Be Secure Anymore, Would it? I Am Surprised You Did Not Think of That Because You Seem So Indellignet. I Guess You Just Made a Mistakes. It Is Like I Said Before, Everybody in the World Makes a Mistakes Some Times.

Now Listen ands Listen Good. I Suggest You Contact the Customer Service for Assistance. But Do it Quickly Becuase I Am Tired of Waiting for My Monies Becuase of Your Silly Mistakes.

Catherine Edd0wes

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mugu is tired of "this and that!" Laughing

Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine,

What Do you Mean By I should Contact the Customer Department . You Are
In Best Position to do that Perharps When i Asked them they told me
the person who sent the money should do that, Also said i should not
bother myself doing it because i wont get the Number Instead you
should contact their department so they tell you how to get it. i read
their instructions and it said when you do it , It Gives you a 7 digit
number and the rest 3 would be emailed to you. Firstly Why Would you
put a secure Only On It. If you Dont want to send the money you can
just keep it and stop stressing me am really tired of this and that.
Take Care

Catherine explains:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

How can you say I am in the best position to contact customer service? You are the person who must complete the security procedure. You have to be the person to contact customer service. Do not lie to me. Do not tell me you talked to customer service already when I know you did not. Why can you not figure out this simple procedure? You are causing delays in this transactions.

The payment was sent secure modality because it is Western Union policy that all payments to Africa must be sent secure modality. This is because of all the scarmers and fraud stars in Africa.

Now listen and listen good. I want you to complete the security procedure right away ok. If you cannot figure out how to do this simple procedure then I will send payment by Money Gram becuase that does not have to be secure modality.

Catherine Edd0wes

K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping bow_down Hats off to you Bunny I cannot believe this Lad is still hanging to the idea he ever going to win. This is by one of the funnier threads I have read since I started here.

Cellphone Cellphone
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back at it again! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 05:23:17 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:31:38 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 147
Total Refreshes: 31

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

Why are you causing delays in this transactions? Are you still having difficulty with the simple security modality procedure?

Maybe I should send the payment by Money Gram. Would that make it simple enough for you?

Catherine Edd0wes

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took him 5 hours and still no MTCN, did it? What a shame! Laughing Well, it looks like it is back to Money Gram. I wonder if Catherine will get the name right this time.... Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

What do you want me to do? Should I send you the payment by Money Gram so that you do not have to do the security procedure? Please do not cause any more delays in this transactions.

Catherine Edd0wes

Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine,

The security Procedure took me 5 hours still yet i could not get my answer. If you have to send it by Money Gram you have to make it before 2 pm My Time. So it wont cause any delay and Make sure the City Is YABA Okay Please Note That Down. Await your response.

YABA? You mean the city wan't Yabadoo???? Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I will send the payment by Money Gram ok. But I cannot make it before 2 pm. You will receive payment by tomorrow.

You will have to pay me for the transfer fees I lost because you were not indelligent enough to compete the Western Union Security Modality Procedure. I will deduct this from my payment.

Catherine Edd0wes

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that should be a new/extra modality-reduce the fee's. See how low you can get it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to see that you are taking so much trouble to ensure Mr Dorkshift gets his money at long last.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it is not Mr. Dickshaft anymore because he got arrested ok. Laughing The receiver's name is now Mr. Sokoya. Of course, I believe Catherine thinks his name is Mr. Sukiyaki. Cool

Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think that should be a new/extra modality-reduce the fee's.

I've done that a couple of times. Each time, the lad has gone positively ballistic!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back at it. I guess he doesn't want to wait until tomorrow -- or else he doesn't want me to deduct my fees from the payment. Laughing

Quote:
Current Server Time: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:42:44 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:40:53 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:31:38 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 147
Total Refreshes: 31

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave up again:

Quote:
Will Be Expecting the PAYMENT SLIP . Make Sure No Mistakes Are Done And It made before 1 pm so you could get your Tracking Number and Stop the Delay. Await your urgent Response may the Lord Be with you and stay Blessed. Regards to the Family God Bless.
Rev. St3ph3n Luc4s.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

Be careful how you talk to me and do not be insorting. YOU are the one who has been delaying this transactions. I will try to get to the Money Gram and get the slip scanned before 1 om but I have to get my nails done with a full pedicure. So it will have to wait intil after I am done ok.

Catherine Edd0wes

Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the "Who do you serve" question, you could pull a dyslexism (answer with "Dog"), then he'll understand everything...

By the way wicked modality/bait. I have been following every one of them. Smile

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I can't upload the MG form at the moment but Catherine sent her payment slip to the Rev. Father's agent. The payment was supposed to go to SOKOYA OLUSOLA. Catherine "made a mistakes" and sent it instead to SUKIYAKI OLDSALAD. This was because she got so excited that she left the paper she wrote down the name on in her pedicurinst's shop. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

Here is the payment slip. I wrote down all the informations but I left the paper in the pedicure shop. I was so excited that I even told the pedicurist to skip the little piggy toe. I think I got the informations correct. It was Yaba city, right?

Catherine Edd0wes

Not one, not two, but THREE replies from the Rev. Father:
Quote:
Hello mrs catherine i got your message. you are right please bear with
me i will get back to you as soon as possible God bless.

Quote:
HELLO MRS CATHERINE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES , NOW THE NAME IS
INCORRECT.

NAME: SOKOYA OLUSOLA

ADDRESS: 13 ALAGOMEJI ST

CITY: YABA

STATE: LAGOS

ZIP CODE: 23401

TEXT QUESTION: WHO DO YOU SERVE
TEXT ANSWER : GOD

STOP ALL THIS GAMES DONT GET MR SOKOYA ARRESTED DO MAKE THE CHANGES
AND MAKE SURE THE REFENCE NUMBER IS COMPLETE 8 IN NUMBERS AND MAKE
SURE EVERY THING IS IN ORDER AND STOP ALL THIS MISTAKES .

Quote:
THE TIME IS 12:30 PM MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THE CHANGES BEFORE TIME'S RUNS
OUT PLEASE GET A PEN AND PAPPER AND NOTE IT DOWN AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE
WITH THEM WHEN WRITING THE NAME , CITY , COUNTRY AND THE REST
INFORMATION CORRECTLY LOOK AT THE PAYMENT SLIP WHEN THE PAYMENT ARE
DONE TO CONFIRM THE INFORMATION IS RIGHT. PLEASE NO MISTAKES DONE
AGAIN. GET BACK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the MG form for the above:

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like God is indeed Good. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic