SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for replies - as I said I am fairly new to this but I dont doubt that they are there now especially as they have Chad numbers . I am following this in awe!
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since our friend is supposed to be heading direction of Sudan traversing such a poetic country like Chad, some poetry is in place.

A skeleton once in Khartoum
Asked a spirit up in his room;
They spent the whole night
In the eeriest fight
As to which should be frightened of whom.

'spirit' could be replaced by 'mugu' or some other appropriate word. These days one does not have to go as far as Khartoum in order to meet skeletons.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A mugu trapped skint in Khartoum
Asked his guyman up to his room;
But they couldn't agree
About where they should be
And what they could get - and from whom.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way, whether it is the lad's buddy that left him or just their helping hand, it's hilarious. There is not one shred of doubt in our minds that these idiots are indeed in Chad. As the others stated, the Chad number is impossible to fake. While his IP is showing Oxford, England, I can assure you that he is not there. Laughing He emailed me every day in Nigeria from the same cafe, with the same IP. Then, after a few days of (travel) silence, the IP changed and has been quite consistent. Then, the Chad phone number just was the cherry on top.

Plus, the frustration in the emails is real. I have a nose for these things. I can usually tell if a lad is frustrated. Even some lads that I have sent on safari have not seemed that put off by it. My lad Kevin got used to it after a while. But these emails contain real life frustration. It's poetry actually.

They still have not checked their email.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they're not available right now, because they're at the house of the guy with the phone!

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-Unavailable-35

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he checks his email and sees that there is $3K waiting for him at a bank in Abeche, I have a really good feeling that he will be on his way again.

Then we'll see what sence of humour the people at the bank have when he presents them with a forged receipt. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The suspense is absolutely killing me. I have been laughing all day at the thought that these idiots are staying in the house of the guy who owns the motor park.

EDIT: AHHHHH!!! This just in!

Quote:
Dear Rev Benjamin.
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message. i am very happy now i will travel to abeche tomorrow evening to arrival on friday morning:

Transport money was sent to me today Laughing and i did not know until Eric call the person that was assiting me here: So first thing in the morning he will help me to collect the money from the bank (NO HE WON'T) :then i will pay for transport to abeche/
thank you and God bless you Amen i will let know immedaitely i reach abeche
Best Regards

Quote:
DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU PEOPLE FOR THE EFFORT YOU PUT TO SEE THAT I WAS IN ABECHE.
I WILL BE IN ABECHE ON FRIDAY MORNING BECAUSE THE VEHICLE WILL MOVE TOMORROW EVENING TO ARRIVAL ABECHE ON FRIDAY/
PLEASE WAIT FOR ME IN THE MONRNING ON FRIDAY THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN
ADAMU LAWAL

It seems that he thinks that the money was sent to him for travel. He needs to understand that the money can only be picked up in Abeche.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the impression that people around the motor park are starting to wonder about this nut case from Nigeria.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should give us an impression of how our friend will be welcomed in Ab�ch�.

As far as I know, the guy on the pic used to travel abroad without money, without presenting documents to border guards, and this works perfectly.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking more like this:

Goat

arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should the above guy in white some day want to follow the trail of our dear friend, he sure won't hang around for a week in a car park in N'Djamena before he can talk someone into taking him to Ab�ch�.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in the hours I could call out tonight, I couldn't get through. The guy must have had his phone off because I kept getting the number I was trying to reach is unavailable at the moment.

Eventually, I received this voicemail from Adamu:

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-WU-Voicemail

He was obviously frantic, but I don't know what number he used to call. I asked 419Weasel to call the lad for us as "Minge" from accounting, to tell them that they can NOT pick up the money from WU Secure outside of Abeche. Sadly, the lads were still at WU, and we got the business park guy. He's like their secretary now or something. Imagine playing that role in today's world. Fielding calls for this knuckle-dragger. Anyway, here's the call she placed:

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-At-WU-Minge

I'm assuming that they will be checking their e-mail shortly, and will see the explicit instructions sent from TWAT accounting telling them what to do. I wonder when these morons will start checking their damn mail before they go out scurrying around on their own. If they would just beg for a little money to check their mail before they go on these missions, they would see that we're really trying to save them time here by letting them know what to do next. Sheesh.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
I HAVE NOT MOVE HERE YET I ONLY SAID THAT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE WESTERN UNION I WILL BE ON MY WAY TO ABECHE.
YOU CALL ME YESTERDAY TO INFORMED ME AND THE PERSON THAT IS HELPING ME HERE IN NDJAMENA TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE STILL MAKING ARRANGEMENT TO MOVE.
PLEASE HAMDAN AND ERIC ORDER THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN PICK IT UP HERE IN NDJAMENA AND PAY FOR TRANSPORT TO ABECHE THE DRIVER HERE SAY NO THEY ARE NOT GOING TO CARRY ME TO ABECHE WITHOUT MONEY.
PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE ORDER FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY BEFORE 3PM BECAUSE THE BANK HERE CLOSE BY 3PM AND YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS FRIDAY THEY WORK FROM 8AM TILL 11AM AND CLOSE WORK FOR WEEK END.
PLEASE PITY ME FOR STAYING HERE FOR 17GOOD DAYS WITHOUT SEEING YOU PEOPLE PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOW I AM NOT OKAY AT ALL.
I CALL YOU IT ENTER ANSWERING MACHINE AND I DROP THE MESSAGE FOR YOU.
PLEASE RELEASE THE MONEY AND CALL ME TO RUSH TO THE BANK BEFORE THEY CLOSE BY 3PM PLEASE.
PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU GIVE ORDER TO RELEASE THE MONEY HERE IN NDJAMENA YOU CALL ME AND TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE DONT THAT SO THAT I WILL KNOW PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND I AM WAITING TO HEAR YOU CALL THAT YOU HAVE DONT THAT PLEASE DO IT NOW BEFORE 3PM PLEASE/
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN
ADAMU LAWAL
N/B, I AM STILL HERE THE DRIVER REFUSED TO CARRY ME THEY INSIST THAT I SHOULD PAY THEM PLEASE GIVE ORDER TO RELEASE THE MONEY HERE IN NDJAMENA PLEASE.

Apparently he doesn't realize that the money had already been sent by accounting by the time I called yesterday and their secretary told me that they were at his house and not in Abeche. Not our damned fault he only checks e-mails when I call and tell him to. Maybe he'll learn something about that soon.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE PITY ME FOR STAYING HERE FOR 17GOOD DAYS

It's only 750 km to Abeche. He could start walking right now and be there in another 17 days.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just plain stupid. He should have understood by now, that the money is waiting for him in Abeche and nowhere else.

But then again, sometimes dehydration causes your brain to stop working (in case your mugu has ever had any brains).

Will be hard to play from here though. Obviously the driver doesn't find Mr.Stinky too trustworthy. Hopefully that will change when he sees the WU Secure receipt.
DearSir
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
Ive been a lurker here for a while and only recently signed up after reading and crying with laughter at this thread.

Top marks guys and girls, im amazed at how stupid some of these lads really are. LOL_sign

Cheers
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks DearSir! That means a lot. Safaris are the reason I signed up here myself.

Anyway, this line is gold:

Quote:
PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE ORDER FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY BEFORE 3PM BECAUSE THE BANK HERE CLOSE BY 3PM AND YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS FRIDAY THEY WORK FROM 8AM TILL 11AM AND CLOSE WORK FOR WEEK END.

It's a shame that YW, Prof and myself are so darn lazy. I really doubt we'll get that done before the weekend. So, another 4 days guaranteed!

YW and I just discussed it (Prof is sleeping, being the two-toed sloth that he is) and we have decided that WU's fine Customer Service Reps will be sending him a message soon, explaining how WU Secure works.

Thank you Weasel for the phone call.

Quote:
N/B, I AM STILL HERE THE DRIVER REFUSED TO CARRY ME THEY INSIST THAT I SHOULD PAY THEM PLEASE GIVE ORDER TO RELEASE THE MONEY HERE IN NDJAMENA PLEASE.

Man, all he has to do is let him know that the WU will be picked up in Abeche. The best part, is if they get there on credit, there is NO way he will take their butts back to Ndjamena. Seriously, right now, I am laughing so hard that my stomach is in knots.

Goat

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One can only wonder when he will be forced to prostitute himself to keep going....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good news.

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN
PLEASE REV GIVE HAMDAN AND ERIC ORDER TO RELEASE THE MONEY YOU SENT TO ME SINCE TUESDAY I AM UNABLE TO PICK TILL TODAY I WENT TO BANK TO PICK IT THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS BLOCK ON ABECHE.
WHY HAMDAN AND ERIC CALL ME TO GO AND PICK THE MONEY NOT KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE BLOCK IT AND SAID THAT I WILL PCOLLECT IT IN ABECHE.
PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE ORDER THEM FOR THE RELASE SO THAT I WILL PICK IT AND TRAVEL TO ABECHE.THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION
ADAMU LAWAL

That is real frustration my friends.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union just sent an email to the lad explaining how he can receive his money. Sadly, when it is sent using Secure Services, there is quite a lot of red tape. I guess he'll just have to take the easy way out and go to Abeche and pick up the $3,000 that is waiting for him.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, please, when you're finished with Stinky, post the whole exchange in the Letter Archives. This is truely a bait for posterity.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW is going to publish this in his uber-professional way. So, everything will be posted and put up on a website.

Goat

arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It ought to be published in the mugupedia and in the muguwiki.

Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some knee-slappingly funny stuff! Kudos. Laughing

If he doesn't go for the WU thing and you can't make him travel prior to collecting the money, it would be hilarious if someone could get a second lad to safari into N'Djamena to "carry" stinky mugu to Abeche. You could tell Stinky that another West African church member is coming to pick him up. (Making sure it's not another Nigerian lad, so that if they decided to head back, they're still screwed if they have to go back to separate countries.) Then you'd have the two (or is it three?) TWATS travelling further eastward together.

Or better yet get many lads to safari to Chad en masse. It could be a David Letterman-like segment: How many TWATS can you fit into a N'Djamena motor park? Laughing

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ YW mentioned something along those lines to us yesterday. We may very well end up trying to send more lads there to meet him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic