SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interview with Nigerian Ambassador on MSNBC

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buck Khaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Sunday, U.S. cable channel MSNBC aired a show called "How to Rob Bank." The 419 schemes were mentioned for a few minutes in the piece, and they even secured a hilarious interview with the Nigerian Ambassador to the U.S.. He sat there, absolutely straight-faced, and told the reporter that the problem of 419 scammers was minimal in his country and that they were basically social outcasts. What a load of mugu-larkey!

At one point the reporter pointed out how many millions of dollars these degenerates had stolen from people, leading him to the old standby response, "Well, Americans are rich by comparison to us."

I've been searching YouTube for it, did anyone else see this? Funny enough to make you wet your pants.

Last edited by Buck Khaki on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the problem of 419 scammers was minimal

Minimal???? Surprised He needs to define "minimal."

No, I didn't see it. I wish I had. I'll look around and see if I can find anything about.

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic