SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Latest Wrong Name Bait (Stevie's back!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Receiver's name: Kevin D1ckson
Catherine thought is was: Kevlar D1ckshaft

Catherine Edd0wes (my character):
Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I went to the finanacial bank ok. They send me to the Money Gram because they say Western Union requires Secure Modality on all payments to Africa. This is because of many scarmers there. It is very complicated process. Money Gram does not require Secure Modality. So I send you the playment by Money Gram. Here is the payment slip.

In Love,

Mugu:
Quote:
hello thanks so much for your mail. i just check the name right now and you made mistake on the name so i want you to go back to money gram right away to correct the information. the name is Kevin Dickson not what you wrot on there check it again and make the necessary change.
Good bless you

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 18 times in total
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well GOOD bless you too!
Nice "wrong" name hahaha

lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu get anxious:
Quote:
Hello Catherine,
I have been waiting on my pc to make sure i confirm the receipt but i havent had from you . like i said you made mistake with couple of things. like the name and city. City is just Yaba. and name is Kevin Dickson check the mail again and reconfirm everything,
Rev Stephen Luc4s

Catherine tries again. He said the name was Calvin Dickskin, right?
Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I am sorry that I made a very small mistake on the Money Gram. Here is the new payment slip.

Good things are beginning to happen in my life.

Catherine Edd0wes

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello thanks so much for your mail , sorry but this information is totally wrong again. this is the name that was given to you. KEVIN D1CKSON. AND THE CITY IS YABA. TEST QUESTION IS WHO DO YOU SERVE. ANSWER IS : GOD. PLEASE WRITE IT DOWN AND TAKE IT ALONG WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE GOING THERE. YOU WILL GET YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AS SOON AS THE INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED.

I guess the name wasn't Calvin D1cksk1n after all. Laughing

An audio bonus:

http://media.putfile.com/Rev-Lucas

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will you please STOP THIS!! I've only got so many keyboards.. Very Happy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
HeavyWater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, that's great! He sounds like he is high on helium in that call!

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way he switches to all CAPS HALFWAY THROUGH. IT SEEM HE VERY FRUSTATED OK. PLEASE GO BACK AND GET THE NAME WONG AGAIN. REMAIN BLESS. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor old Kevin Dickwad...... Crying or Very sad

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine got the name right (temporarily) this time but the reference number got smudged. I think the last number was 2. The Rev. Father will try number 2.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

You had a very good idea to write down the information and take it to the Money Gram office. You are very indelligent. Here is the payment slip ok

Look at the reference number.

Quote:
hello thanks so much for your mail, please i want you to reconfirm this information. the reference number is not shown really clear. this is the number that i can see on there.4093020- what is the last number, and i need your city, state and zipcode for shipping your ATM tomorrow morning if the fund is confirmed.
Rev.Stephen Lucas

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

Yes, I see that the last number is difficult to read. It think it is a number 2. Go to the Money Gram and tell them 40930202.

When the number 2 doesn't work, we'll send him back to the Money Gram office with a different number. Then after a couple of those trips we'll start getting the name wrong again. Twisted Evil

HeavyWater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Change the answer for "Who do you serve" from God to Satan...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That may cause a twig. I like to write "Favorite sex position?" and have something totally embarrassing as an answer. Laughing I know its very childish.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some negotiating I got him to go to the MG office and give the number that I have him. When he complained that it was wrong I explained that I looked again more closely and the last digit is a 7 and not a 2. Now he is to go back to the MG office with the "corrected" number.

Next, I will offer to go back to MG and start over again. Of course, I will get the name wrong this time.... Laughing

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad should be running to MG a few times over the next few days/weeks/months.. thank you for the inspiration.

i do have a question, what program/ how are you changing the MG form? are you printing it, then scanning it?
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Go here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=307315

Go to "Forms" and then "Form Centre."

It's called wugen.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you very much
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had lost him. Someone killed the email account he had been using.

From Rev. St3ph3n Luc4s:
Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine,

I Just Got Back From the Interpol Office they Got Mr Kevin Arrested For Forgery At The Bank, His Family Came to the church to inform me Due to your mistake made, Please i want you to go to Money Gram and Collect your Money Back Look For Another Location where you can send the money and make sure no mistakes are Done Because i will have to follow Mr Kevin To the Bank with Some Interpol Make sure you get it right now i don't want you to continue your Random Guess Just as you did the first , Second And Third.
Still Waiting to hear from you with the payment Slip and make sure every thing is in Good Order, You Will Have your Tracking Number Immediately your Payment Is Confirmed and Picked Up Get Back to me As Possible and Stay Blessed.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I am so sorry that my small mistake on the reference number has caused Mr. Kevlar Dickskin to become arrested by Interpol. Please tell his family it was a mistake. I will try to get to the Money Gram sometime this week to get the correct informations. But now you can try the number 1 as the last of the reference number ok. If not, then wait until I get the time to go to Money Gram. I am a very busy woman.

Catherine Eddowes

I guess it was my fault that old Kevlar Dickshaft/Calvin Dickskin/Kevin Dickson was "arrested" at the MG office for forgery. Was it due to my very small mistakes??? Seriously, I conclude from this that I've sent him to the MG office at least three times in search of his payment.

Now...I'm not sure whether it is time to send him a slip with the Ref number "correct" but the name wrong again...or is it time to switch to MTCN S3cur3? I think maybe it is time for MTCN S3cur3. Twisted Evil

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick replay from the mugu:
Quote:
Dear Catherine Edd0wes
How are you today?I just wnt you to know the infomation
you gave to me was incorrect,i want you to go back to money gram and
get back to me with the correct informations,so you can get your
tracking for the ATM Card.kindly get back to me fast.so you can get
your ATM Card....

And back atcha...
Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I told you that I will try to get to the Money Gram sometime this week. I am a very busy woman. I cannot just stop everything and go there. Tell Mr. Dickshaft to have patience and we will get him out of prison soon. Give my kind regards to Mrs. Dickshaft and all the assorted little Dickshafts.

Or you could have someone else from the insurance company try the number 1 as the last of the reference number.

Catherine Edd0wes

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the elegant simplicity of your modality, bunnyrabbit. You really get them wound up.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit, you've inspired me to adopt your awesome wrong name modality. To make things worse, it seems that Moneygram no longer gives out the control number, but they barcode it and it must be scanned at the MG office. I think Mr. Skarly Avendano is not going to be happy

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bunnyrabbit-me and my mugu are a week away from doing the money shuffle-thanks to that m0d4lity i think he's going to be shuffling-there and back, there and back, rinse and repeat.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu's gone off on some stupid tangent:
Quote:
what do you mean?are you saying he wont be able to cash out the
money?explain to me please

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

What the HELL are you talking about you idiot? You have three choices:

1. You can wait a few days and I will go back to Money Gram some time this week when I have time and send the payment again to Mr. Dickshaft.

2. You can wait a few days and I will go to Western Union. But they say it has to be send Secure Modality. This means you will have to complete a security procedure in order to get the MTCN. Is that OK?

3. You can get your payment right now by going to the Money Gram and trying the number "1" as the last part of the reference number.

FIX YOUR EMAIL YOU NUMBNUTS

Catherine Edd0wes

He's so confused he doesn't know what he is talking about:

Quote:
Hello Catherine
How are you today?if you feel you can send the payment to another representative of the insurance company you can send this information bellow..

Name; Sokoya 0lus0la
Address; 13Olonode street
Alagomeji,Lagos Nigeria

God Bless

That will be good material for another round of "wrong names." Laughing

Quote:
What about Mr. Dickshaft and all the assorted little Dickshafts? How will he get out of prision if I send the payment to someone else?

FIX YOUR E-MAIL YOU IDIOT.

Catherine Edd0wes

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, how did I insort him????? Hey -- I NEVER sent it to any "Kerval"!!! He's so f***ing confused he doesn't know what he's saying. Laughing

Quote:
Hello Mrs Catherine

Please do not insult me. Do not send the payment to Mr Kevin Dickson
and not Kerval Dickshaft. He will be bailed today. i got you another
AGENT FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY SO YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT TO HIM.
HERE'S HIS INFORMATION AGAIN:

NAME: S0K0YA 0LUS0LA

ADDRESS: 13 OLONODE ST

CITY: YABA

STATE: LAGOS

ZIP CODE; 23401

TEXT QUESTION: WHO DO YOU SERVE ?

TEXT ANSWER GOD

PLEASE WRITE THIS INFORMATION WHEN GOING TO MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN
UNION TO AVOID ANY INCONVIENCE FOR YOU AND ME. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU
CHECK THE RECEIPT OF FUND TRANSFER OR SLIP CAREFULLY, ONCE YOU MAKE
THE PAYMENT AND IT'S CONFIRMED AND PICKED UP YOU WILL GET YOUR
TRACKING NUMBER IMMEDAITELY FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY AND START
TRACKING IT. LIKE I TOLD YOU IT TAKES TWO DAYS TO GET YOUR HOME
RESIDENCE. SO ONCE THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED TODAY YOU WILL HAVE YOUR
TRACKING NUMBER SO YOU CAN GET YOUR ATM CARD AND OTHER NECESSARY
DOCUMENT DELIVERED ON SATURDAY, SAY BLESSED AND GET BACK WHEN BEST
REV STEPHEN LUC4S

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father:

Your instructions are very confusing to me. At first you said that Mr. Olusola is in Yabadoo City , Nigeria. Then in your second email you said he is in Alagomeji, Nigeria. Where is this insurance agent? He cannot be in two places.

Please have Mr. Dickshaft call me as soon as he is bailed. I want to apologize to him for causing him to be arrested.

Catherine Edd0wes

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bunnyrabbit brilliant modality the lad is gone nuts Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He said he WANTS me to make MISTAKES, right?

He wants me to write down the information and take it to the MG office OK. Well, my I think my pencil will break just as I start to write it down. I'll have to rely on my memory again.

Quote:
MRS CATHERINE

ALAGOMEJI IS JUST A STREET. IT RIGHT CITY IS "YABA" AND NOT YABODOO
PLEASE DONT MAKE MISTAKES I DONT WANT ANY INVOLVMENT WITH THE INTERPOL
AGAIN TAKE YOUR TIME PLEASE. HE WILL BE BAILED 5;30 PM. I WILL TELL
HIM WHEN HE GETS OUT.
PLEASE REMEMBER NO MISTAKES AM SENDING THE INFORMATION AGAIN.

NAME SOKOYA OLUSOLA
ADDRESS 13 OLONODE ST
CITY YABA
STATE LAGOS
ZIP CODE 23401
COUNTRY NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION WHO DO YOU SERVE ?
TEXT ANSWER GOD

WRITE IT DOWN MRS CATHERINE WHEN GOING. GOD BLESS.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Father,

I thought Olonode St. was the street. Now you tell me ALAGOMEJI is the street. Are you trying to cause me to make another mistakes?

Catherine

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always offer to mail him the money. I've done that in the past, with great results. Simply take a large envelope, write a note saying saying that you have enclosed the money, slit the bottom of the envelope and tape it back up. There's nothing like a lad that is convinced the Post Office chopped his dollar.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic