SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

If you ever wanted proof they don't read your emails...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tonight I decided, for no reason other than boredom and Lemon Hart rum, to reply to all the lads in one of my catcher accounts thus:

Quote:

So what did I get back, not one hour later?

Kingsley Ahmad, who wouldn't recognize irony if it parked an 18-wheeler on his chest, wrote:
Let me know if you are interested in this transaction after going through my email once again.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can't say you weren't warned, Kingsley, old son.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well not a modality I would use to start a bait, but it certainly illustrates that in the early emails, before you get them off topic, the lads don't read what you send them.

I'll be interested which service the lad signs up for Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it may end a bait a bit early, but... if the bait takes off, you cannot say they were not warned!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

love it Laughing Seriously you could write a first response as

Quote:
Dear X
blah, blah, wubble, wubble, dancing badgers, fresh yellow frogs, I hate the planet and my fish is green.
love and kisses
Captain Von Trap, Senior Officer, Mars Outpost

and they'd see it as a consent to help. Lads will never read a first response. The very fact you sent an email back to them pretty much makes them believe you want to help.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly an upfront (if not in your face) honest approach. Laughing

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not something I'd do, just on the off chance, but it does indeed go to show that there is absolutely no point in giving them your convoluted back story in the early emails. It's a salutary lesson that they don't read them.
Plus it made me laugh. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rodus You owe me a keyboard.

And I couldn't resist, so a lad in my catcher account now has your email on its way to him - I did change the name to the character he originally emailed to make it slightly more credible. I'll be interested if I get an answer.

[Edit - I did keep the rank and service, though Shocked ]

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:
Lads will never read a first response.

You just had to go and spoil my nice Sunday afternoon, didn't you?

For anyone else, especially people new to baiting: The above quoted sentence does not apply 100%. It's a myth that continues to infect the forums here and it's been proven to be false time and again (by me and others). Why doesn't it die? Maybe because it's a catchy, pithy little saying, and sometimes you get a lad who comes along who really just skips over your first reply and sends the next part of his script (see "Confirmation Bias"). The fact that some do this does not mean that all do this.

There. My fortnightly post about this subject has been completed. See ya in two weeks, same subject, same channel, same old rant, folks!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^OK, I'll rephrase. In my experience 99% of lads will never read the first response.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with you 100% Otterfan.

It really kills me to read that comment.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Did Rodus have a first comment? I didn't read it, I only read his second one (or was it his third?). Wink

I must have lads that passed their reading class because for me it is about 50/50. Of course I am ParaNoid and I think that everyone reads my emails... Shocked

I like the Modality of the OP. Lads don't know that what we do is called baiting (unless they read here) and they may think that the "victim" hit a wrong key (or 3) and meant "Dating". I'll be interested to see where this goes. Very Happy

Edited because I misplaced several letters in several words. Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads get two sorts of replies to their initial letters:

1. F***k Off
2. I'm interested, but may be cautious.

If they cannot put your reply into category 1, then it is at least worth their while replying to it. Therefore any reply that is not obviously a blow-off gets a reply.

Try replying with one of these and see how far it gets you.

1. F**K off scammer

2. HAHA UR FORMAT NA JOKE.GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE SMALL MUGU BOI.

The fact is that the most that 99% of lads do is to skim the first reply and put it in one of the above classes. Some do not do even that. It takes time to read a long email, and there is nothing in there that they need to know. If you wrote a long email then you are interested. Especially with the catcher lads there is a language and a cultural barrier to them understanding a complex mail, but they do not need to understand it. All they need to know is that you are interested.

At the absolute maximum the first mail should be three sentences and two lines long. I've had good responses to a simple "OK", and a blank reply has worked. The only reason to write more is so you can slap the lad later for not reading it. If he reads it first then that's a bonus.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HAHA UR FORMAT NA JOKE.GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE SMALL MUGU BOI.

I use something very similar when I get bored and my catcher account overflows. Around 80% do not reply (funny that) but 10% reply with their next script and another 10% respond with something like "SAME TOO U". This second 10% are the best as with a little prompting they give very interesting replies such as these two from the International Monetary Find:

Quote:
Oboy why u dey write this message to me.We get problem before or everybody u see u send sych mail to? Tell u today. i want to give u one gift so that u will not ever course people. With the name India Kamukali Somebody u love in ur family or your love one will die before december after then they will keep on dieing and coming to a new world of Kamukali.ur making money is finished from today, you will never be with a bigger amount of money again in your life.it will end where u have been.....ya ya ya humhumhum yaya Die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amen

U need to know That every body are not thesame.hahahahahahahaaaaa.

For real am a nigerian. i do scam is not why u will course my late mother in kamukali. u will face my problem from today Because you are also a scammer.
Red+Black+blood&bible=death

Quote:
U Cant even write good English fool.
wait and see
byee

It is difficult to build a long lasting relationship built upon curses but I'm working on it.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is difficult to build a long lasting relationship built upon curses but I'm working on it.

Take heart. My partner and I have been together for three and a half years now.

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a few lads respond to my complicated first-email background story in the past.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am with Otterfan and thud419, if they did not read your first reply, then mass insult baiting would not work. With mass insult baiting you only email them once with an insult and guess what you get quite a few insult replies back.

Also please look up "confirmation bias" like Otterfan said. It plagues the world we live in.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, to summarise the posts above.

Some Lads read you first e-mail, some lads don't
Then we get into Vlads, who may well do the same.
I personally have an account that sends out 'blork breep snibbit' as a reply to all incoming messages, I still get a few that send again.

The moral of the story as I see it, is :

Don't worry about writing too much to begin with. Let the Lad hook himself before you reel him in. (or her!)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
Also please look up "confirmation bias" like Otterfan said. It plagues the world we live in.

Oooo, I love it when people talk scientific terms Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't worry about writing too much to begin with. Let the Lad hook himself before you reel him in. (or her!)

He's right. I have seen even the most expierienced baiters give a whole essay as an intial response which the lad may not even read, so there's no point in spending half an hour writing a letter if the scammer may only spend half a second to hit reply. Make a simple "Im interested so what do I do?" or "I dont fully understand" and keep it short until you start seeing natural responses. We are here to waste THEIR time, not ours!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic