SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We just had a talk about what we're going to do next. I think we have come up with a very good series of events (and by that, I mean load of shit) that should have a good chance of moving them. We'll post it all up once it's totally crystallized and set into motion.

Edit: Beaten by YW there.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not bad. The driver will get substantially more than those lousy $1,000 he'd asked for.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic job guys

I would tell the mugu that the money has already been sent to Abeche.
You cannot retrieve the money and sent it to another place.

It is up to him to get the money. your hands are tied and don't have another
$3k to send.

Ask the mugu to show the letter to the driver so he believes the money is there just waiting to be picked up

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it an old tradition that travelling lads always sell their mobile phones? Laughing
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from the TWAT:

Quote:
Dear Hamdan/Eric,
I greeting you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,i know the policy of TWAT for
not sending money through WU but my case is different and i want you to considered my plight
today is my 14days in chad without seeing or meeting Hamdan and moreover,this is not my country:
i am in a great difficulty here in ndjamena the person that is assisting me have let me alone because he
said that he is tired and he dont have anymore thing to give me,Please i am not feeling happy at all
and i dont want to be sick here please because of lack of feeding:you can please bear with me
hamdan and eric to send half of that transport fare please or you tell eric to come ndjamena with all the materials
gift and fund so that i can go back to nigeria please: please why i am saying this is that if it is not possible to
send the money to me here to come to abeche then let you come here with all the things that i suppose to hold
so that things will be easy to me without difficulty again:
Please Hamdan/Eric, do something now in the name of our lord please; i am not okay staying outside for complete
fourteen days please considered my condition please: The worst thing now is that there is no more money for me
to go to internet to check email because the person that assist me say his money is finish as result of that
he is no longer given me money to check email:
Please Hamdan/Eric, send half of the transport fare so that i will use to come to abeche then
the remaining one will be paid there in abeche please consider my situation here please;
I will be very grateful if my request is given a favourable consideration or if you will come here today by using local flight
to ndjamena and meet me here in (CENTRE SOCIAL SAN FIELD TWO) IN NDJAMENA/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN

I guess I should say something (which will amount to nothing) to him before I sleep. I'll be telling him that Hamdan and I have been called to Adre for a few days, and that I'll have Hamdan get in touch with Rev Phystme (because there is bound to be a communication problem when you put Hamdan in charge of relaying information) about his problems, because Rev Dover is attending a seminar until Wednesday and is not in his office.

Hopefully we can squeeze some more miles out of stinky, and if not, maybe at least another couple weeks sleeping outside at the bus station.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people are never happy are they - a free fortnights camping holiday abroad and he still complains
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just went to the TWAT, although he says he can't really check e-mails anymore, so god knows when he'll read it. If I don't get a readnotification by tomorrow night, I'll start calling the numbers I have for him to tell him to go read it.

Quote:
I tried calling Reverend Dover to tell him about the situation, and ask if he could bend the protocol of the church in this situation because I know you are having a hard time. Unfortunately, Mr. Dover is out of his office until Wednesday as he is attending a series of seminars as a proxy for Reverend Phystme. With permission, Hamdan or myself could send some money to you via Western Union but we will not be able to do that until late in the week, as we are both in Adre right now and there are no Western Union offices here. We're here due to a medical emergency, and will be returning to Abeche as soon as possible.

I do not know Reverend Phystme personally, as I always deal directly with Mr. Dover, but Hamdan said he will try calling him later today to ask him to send you the money you require. I know Reverend Phystme is growing very impatient with this situation, but as far as I know he has not lost faith in your ability to prove yourself worthy of the TWAT ministry. It would certainly be an unfortunate turn of events if he started to doubt your leadership skills and strength to move through challenging times. You will need to find a way that will enable you to check your e-mail box though, as Reverend Phystme will be communicating with you solely through that means.

Stay strong, brother. This has been a very challenging time for all of us, but the lord will see us through.

Eric

After we get confirmation that he has read the mail, Reverend Phystme will be stepping in to lend a hand. He's pretty frustrated right now at the pace of this, and I'm sure some doubts are starting to form in his mind about whether Adamu has what it takes to lead a flock to salvation. Hell, the guy can't even lead his idiot traveling partner to Abeche. Sadly, Hamdan will call Phystme to explain things, and Phystme will allow a secure transfer of funds, only he will think Hamdan told him to send the money to Abeche, and WU 5ecure doesn't allow funds to be picked up in alternate cities than the one submitted by the sender.

Looks like stinky will still be well on the hook for when jojo gets back, which is great. I know he'll be eager to kick him around a bit.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can tell hi m a next transport will be coming his way... in two weeks. If he is still there, someone will pick him up. I really want this guy to go to Abeche, though, especially if it is on credit!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he HAS to go there. That will be the final nail in the coffin, and we like coffins that are built properly. Twisted Evil

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the stuff that legends are made of! Very Happy

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
It's a shame that Jojo is out tanning his fat ass on a beach somewhere because he would get a real kick out of this. He did a hell of a job convincing the lads that TWAT is for real.

Congrats on keeping him there boys. To your surprise, I am even fatter than when I left, as I have been eating like crazy! As I was laying out on a beach in Cozumel, sipping a nice cold drink, I just began to chuckle. I thought of this loser out in Chad suffering, while I was watching the crystal clear waters of the beach. Then, when I got to Belize, it was quite hot. However, I took solice in the fact that I could waddle my fat arse right back onto the cruise ship into my air conditioned room to further stuff my face. And every time I thought about how hot it was, I just laughed beause I knew that nothing compared to the heat this guy is experiencing, especially in the same clothing for 2 weeks. BWHAHAHHA! This is great stuff guys. I am really happy to get back in this. I'll listen to the calls on Monday.

EDIT: For all those who asked about where Jojobean goes when he goes on vacation... he des not go to Chad, Kenya, Egypt or any of those places. I was in Mexico, Belize and the Bahamas. My wife didn't so much think Darfur was a good place. Thanks for asking.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am in a great difficulty here in ndjamena the person that is assisting me have let me alone because he said that he is tired and he dont have anymore thing to give me

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The TWAT has apparently been abandoned with no means of support Very Happy

Which means he's yours, all yours... Twisted Evil

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crimson, I just got around to listening to your call! BWHAHAHAHAHA! I have tears in my eyes.

EDIT: This just in... some really bad news. (For them) Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC.
Brother Adamu,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOU MESSAGE,THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD
.I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND HAMDAN,WE ARE LEAVING NDJAMEN TO ABECHE UNFAILLY TOMORROW.
I PLEADED TO ANOTHER DRIVER AND HE EXPECT TO DROVER US TO ABECHE TOMORROW MORNING OR WENSDAY MORNING,WHAT I NEED FROM YOU NOW IS PLEASE KEEP THE TRANSPORT FARE WITH
YOU AS SOON AS WE ARRIVAL TO ABECHE YOU HANDLE IT OVER TO THE DRIVER PLEASE AND WE WILL MAKE A CALL FROM ABECHE
TO CONFIRM THAT THE DRIVER HAS COLLECTED HIS FARE PLEASE.
I AM NOT WITH MYSELF HERE AGAIN BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY DOWN. Question PLEASE YOU HAVE TO CALL ME TO RELIVE THE TENSION AND SHOCK I HAVE PLEASE.
PLEASE AS TRY TO BE AROUND SO THAT YOU WILL PAY THE DRIVER WITHOUT BEEN BIAS AS I PLEASED TO HIM TO CARRY TO ABECHE WITH TRUST.
PLEASE TRY AND BE BACK IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL SO THAT YOU BE AROUND PLEASE.
TRY YOU BEST POSSIBLE TO CALL ME AND KNOW OUR MOVEMENT PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND PEACE OF THE LORD BE UNTO YOU PEOPLE AMEN
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU LAWAL

Man, talk about one pissed off driver. But don't worry, he will have a WU Secure waiting on him. This is going to be funny.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a good thing that he is alone now. This way the driver can concentrate on just beating the snot out of one of them when they arrive in Abeche.
I'll bet the lad won't be able to run away very quickly while he is wearing that long flowing filthy robe. Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will send him his WU Secure Services receipt this evening. It will look totally real. He'd be a fool to not start heading out there now Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing that could make his journey even more worthwhile, from our perpsective, is if the vehicle has a cassette deck playing Take Me Home Country Road by John Denver on continuous loop. After all, this is all about messing with his mind...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I just read through this entire bait and I am amazed. When I started reading this thread and noticed that it was made on Mar 31, I thought for sure that I would get to know the outcome in just a few minutes of reading. I guess now I am hooked with the rest of you guys.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ callum: "Almost heaven, Darfur region".....

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tuco and Callum:

Almost heaven, Darfor region
Refugee camps, UN Peacekeepers
Genocide is old there, older than the famine
Younger than the rebels, growing like a breeze

All together now

Desert road, take me home
to the tent, I call home
displaced person, Darfor region
take me home, desert road . . .

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Hubert Jasbich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your not a John Denver fan are ya?
Very nice!! Heh

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well if i wore a hat i would take it off to you guys. ive just had to explain to 2 work mates why im in tears of laughter at this thread.

fantastic indeed and well done. how is the "stinky" anyway ??.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, no word from our boy today. Hopefully that means he is on his way to Abeche. YW and I are sending him a WU Secure transfer, as we speak that he can pick up in Abeche, and ONLY in Abeche.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
And with any luck, they will arrest his mugu ass for presenting them with a forged WU receipt.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
because i dont have any travel documents with me i take a big risk to come

I'm sure he is convinced that this whole safari is 100% risky free.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if they break his fingers when he can't pay for his ride to paradise he should still be able to write and thank you - provided he can learn to type with his nose! Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic