SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A really funny death threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from a lad who responded to my mass insult bait (Rev. Henry Emeka is my insult character). Made my day Very Happy
Quote:
Subject: Lets settle as guy man this is my pics and address no need to exchange words.

I can't believe the fact that I actually spent my time typing to someone who I taught was a guy man, not knowing he is a nonentity. Who is a nonentity?

YOU MY FRIEND. YOU ARE the NONENTITY.
YOU CLAIM TO BE WHAT U ARE NOT, BECAUSE I BELEIVE ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN VOICE, U DO NOT NEED TO WASH YOUR DIRTY LINENS OUTSIDE FOR ALLTO SEE OK.

I RESPECT, MY MOM AND DAD THAT�S THE ONLY REASON I WILL SPARE YOUR PARENTS FROM INSULT THAT IS IF THEY ARE ALIVE.BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE ANY SENSE OF DECENCY IN YOU.

I KNOW U ARE A KID SO THERE IS NO NEED ME EXCAHNGING WORDS WITH YOU. IF YOU HAVE A PAYING JOB AT HAND YOU WON'T BE DOING THIS RUBBISH. FROM YOUR TPYING IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A TYPICAL IGBO BOY WHO possess a VERY DEEP ACCENT BECAUSE IT SHOWS FROM THE WAY U TYPe AND D WAY YOU EXPRESS YOUR WORDS. GUY BIG UP, PLEASE START ADULT EDUCATION, YOU CAN COMBINE IN WITH THIS YOU KNOw, SO THAT YOUR MAGA CA PAY YOU WELL AND MAKE U WANT YOU REALLY WANT TO ACHIEVE IN LIFE.
I ENJOY YOUR E-MAIL BECAUSE I BELEIVE AN IDLE MIND IS THE DEVILS WORKSHOP. SO SINCE YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IDLE INORDER FOR U NOT TO BE THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP YOU DECIDED TO E-MAIL ME. LOLLLL
OMODE, OBERENWA. TAI SMALL BOY, HOW CAN YOU CHALLENGE THE MEN THAT SAW THE AIR IN YOUR PARENT'S ANUS.
IT IS OUT OF IGNORANCE THAT THE RAT WILL CHALLENGE THE CAT FOR A FIGHT.
THE SNAKE WANTED TO CHALLENGE THE GOD'S ON A BATTLE AND NOW IT CRAWLS ON IT STOMACH. BE WARNED BECAUSE THE POISNOUS FLUID OF THE SNAKE IS OF NO HARM TO THE BACK OF THE TORTOISE.

ANODA FRIENDLY ADVICE. ALWAYS WATCH YOUR BACK AND NEVER YOU FIGHT AN ENEMY YOU DO NOT KNOW.
THE DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL U DO NOT KNOW.

I AM THAT ANGEL.

THINK POSSIBILITIES THINK PHYSICS.

He sent my my own "Death Sentence Bill" Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! Nice! Too big for a siggy, though!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice that he has it all figured out; you know, who you really are. Laughing Laughing

What the hell is this part about: Shocked Question
Quote:
HOW CAN YOU CHALLENGE THE MEN THAT SAW THE AIR IN YOUR PARENT'S ANUS

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm not sure either. Angry mugus can be puzzling. I'm just astounded he actually went through the time to make that "death sentence" bill. I must have touched a nerve Very Happy

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I particularly liked this bit on your free Death Invoice...

Quote:
CORPSE WILL DECAY IF FMAILY (sic) FAIL TO ENTERTAIN VISITORS IN YOUR FUNERAL.
Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Ima Baeder,

something to do with sniffing farts i would say

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo -- yes, lots of love went into that. He is even going to handle my funeral expenses Laughing

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL DONE MY GUY DEVGUY DAT DEY WON OF DI FUNNEST DEATH THREATS I GET SEEN OOOOOOOOOO Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

What does that have to do with anything?

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that was just fantastic. Can I have this guy's addy?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure his e-mail is [email protected]

@Psy -- I have no clue what this lad is talking about. They seem to get even stranger when they are upset.

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Contents of corpse: customised death of Dr. Henry Emeka

Laughing

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DEV I HAIL U BRODA DIS DEY TRUTH U NOW DEY LEVEL OF CL!FF0RD 0R1J1 OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is noteworthy on so many levels but I really like the last line.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL! The Death Sentence Bill just tops it off.

Have you paid it?

Make sure it goes by
Swede
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of 'Death Insurance'. Like the company will pay you if you survive.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote=
Quote:

OMODE, OBERENWA. TAI SMALL BOY, HOW CAN YOU CHALLENGE THE MEN THAT SAW THE AIR IN YOUR PARENT'S ANUS.

That is golden. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HE POISNOUS FLUID OF THE SNAKE IS OF NO HARM TO THE BACK OF THE TORTOISE.

Get it? You see, you are the, umm, snake, or maybe the tortoise? WTF?

Also, you only have a "DEAT CERTIFICATE". That extra "H" is going to cost you some money - unless of course you bought the River Styx Diplomatic Tag Paper - then you should be all set!!! Nice job getting this ridiculous insult, thanks for sharing...

Easter Egg 2013
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a priceless bit of work there - Fantastic Job clapping clapping

I like the way he's guessed your weight to be 65kgs... You might want to tell him that you are actually the worlds fattest man and will need a custom made coffin...

This lad seems like a lot of fun! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FROM YOUR TPYING IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A TYPICAL IGBO BOY WHO possess a VERY DEEP ACCENT BECAUSE IT SHOWS FROM THE WAY U TYPe....

What does that make him, I wonder.... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like a hell of a bargain to me! The death certificate, death insurance and clearance are all free, plus no demurage the decaying corpse. You can't beat that! Very Happy

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he is a proctologist...?

Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, it's past 11th April 2008... Are you dead yet? xD

Also,, loved the part that says:
Quote:
corpse will decay if fmaily fail to entertain visitors in your funeral
What the hell is that about??? Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something's really fishy about that certificate. Everything is free. He didn't ask for any processing fee for your death bill, did he?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm bouncing around here tonight looking for some funnies (rough day), and my mercy, my sides hurt!!

I think the Eater should offer t-shirts...I would totally rock a
"Think Possibilities. Think Physics"

heheheheheheheheheheh Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic