SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank account baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As many of you may have noticed there is a thread named the The Lotto Lads Caper � massbait which started off as having a real go at all the lads out there running lottery scams. Over time the whole tread evolved into a general lotto lad bashing and a hunt for bank accounts. There is a huge amount of useful information in there but at 20+ pages it�s not exactly newb friendly so I decided to make a thread that concentrates on bank account baiting in general rather than specifically tied in to one group of lad in particular.

Before I go any further I should say that all this is the design of a few baiters before I got involved so none of this is my idea, I'm hopefully just putting it somewhere that more people will be able to see how it works Smile

The aim of this is to explain how to go about getting as many real life bank accounts off the lads to report as possible so we�ll get more baiters joining in.
We�re not interested in fake bank accounts (although if you do get some then report them in the fake bank section but please don�t bother Alan with them though)
As it is we have reported what I imagine must be around the 2000 mark over to Alan in the past few months, but no doubt with just a few of us doing it there are loads of accounts we�re missing out on. A script that works for one lad might just be laughed at or ignored by another so the more baiters there are joining in then the more varied the scripts so the better the response over all.

I�m a big fan of this kind of baiting because the impact we must be having on the lads just has to be making a real difference if they are having accounts shut down all over the place. Also once you have it set up it is possible to spend as little as 30 minutes a day doing this and that includes mass mailing hundreds of them, any replies and reporting the accounts that do come in. although there are loads of baiters taking in lads for a long baiting trip I don�t do that at all, I much prefer deal with them in bulk and get through as many as possible in as little time as possible while not letting them know that they�ve been had, the single goal is to get an account off them, then as little as that afterwards to get them off my case Smile

Anyway, to explain how I do it (everyone has slightly different ways of setting things up, I�ll just go over my way)

Getting the lads
The first thing to do is decide how many lads you�re going to bait.
We currently get all our lads from the scam repository
Repository
If you�ve never been there before then you�ll see that it�s split up into 4 different sectors:
Lotto
Business
Next of Kin
Miscellaneous

Do start with I�d recommend just picking one area till you get used to it and can handle them in bulk, no point in being swamped till you have the system all set up Smile

To get your daily fix of emails you have a choice, you can either use the repository to get the emails from. Example link below to show all the emails for one sector per day.Search
Or you can use this app: Email scanner
This has the ability to automatically rip email addresses from the repository per sector with the click of a button.

Feel free to take email addresses from other sources though, the more lads we can hit the better!

Gmail setup
My setup consists of 2 email accounts per sector
So for lotto I have
[email protected]
And
[email protected]

And the same idea for each of the other sectors.

Before you can mass mail from these accounts you have to unlock them or else you can only send about 50 per day per account.
to do this go here
https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha?
And put in your gmail username and password then click on unlock
Having done this you should be able to send 500 mails out in a single BCC session per day from each of your accounts.
And usually this is enough Very Happy

Now this is where it gets slightly more complicated�.
I use Outlook as my email client and have all my gmail accounts downloading to that.
Before you all go and start using that a word of warning. Using gmail normally does mask your email address but using it through outlook does not. So if you are worried about safety then do not use outlook, bait safe!

So, that aside�
I create a template email as my initial ASEM out to the scammers and set it to send from the [email protected] account.

I also have a template set up to automatically respond (like an out of office reply or a holiday reply in gmail) to any emails that get sent to [email protected]. This template sends from the [email protected] account.

What this means is that lads who reply to my initial email automatically get a response going to them telling them that I will defiantly NOT be using WU or MG because of problems in the past. Although some don�t actually mention either of these things in their response it is a pretty decent bet that they will so it�s safe enough to mention Very Happy

So, lads who reply to the 2nd email will automatically go into another email account which stops them from getting yet another auto response which can mess things up a little.

At this point in time you should have a fair number of bank accounts in each of your accounts.

For those who have replied to the auto response and still haven�t given up an account I have a pre-made up template that is stored in a scripts.txt file on my hard drive (very handy) basically just telling them to leave me alone unless they are going to give me an account. This may seem harsh but it does work and you have nothing to lose.

Now, those accounts that you have got�they will be from all over the world, but that�s just not damn good enough is it? So I have another little script held in my scripts file that I manually copy and paste into any account that I do get that basically just tells them that you will not be paying any money into an account that is not in �my country� which is nice and generic.
Those who send you a difference account you can then complain to again and call them stupid for sending an account from another wrong country so try again.
Those who ask, just tell them where you want an account from as long as it is different to the country of the first one they gave you.
Some will only give up one account, some will give up 3, for a few seconds extra time its well worth the extra hassle to get a few more accounts out of them.

Reporting

So now you have a load of accounts to report. Please read this post which details exactly how to go about reporting them in a format that allows Alan to do his job with as few complications as possible�he needs this these days with the number we�re reporting Wink

If you are just reporting a few a day then I would recommend just doing it manually as mentioned above, but if you are getting 20+ a day then I suggest speaking to MrMe who has created a fantastic system for automating the bank account reporting through gmail so Alan gets all the details he needs every time.

Finishing them off
Getting to the end now (you�ll be pleased to know), this is where your imagination comes in. you have got accounts from the lads but you don�t want to just leave it there or they may get wise that they have just been contacted to get an account off them. That�s the last thing we want. In an ideal world they�d be desperate to hand over account details to us so lets do whatever we can to make them think that WU is bad and that banks are the future Smile
Sometimes I wait till I have a couple of hundred accounts then send out a mass dolla chop telling them I�ve paid their boss and to take it up with them.
Other times I send fake bank slips with 2 digits the wrong way around, this can lead to all sorts of interesting form filling to get the money to the right account, and when they don�t do as you want then it�s a good excuse to stop mailing them.
Other times I tell them I have paid, then when they want the bank slip to prove it I come over all stupid and don�t know what a scan machine is and that they are to go and look in the bank account and they will see the money (which they can never do because it isn�t their account)
So there are loads of ways to do this so have fun.

Examples:
I�ve examples of some of my scripts here, feel free to use these as a template for creating your own.
Ideally we would all use very varied templates and totally different ways of working to get to as many different lads as possible so please don�t just copy and paste Razz
And when you do have a template, remember to modify it often and keep on changing email addresses. I do mine monthly so hopefully the lads wont ever get too used to seeing the one baiter address

My ASEM
Quote:

1st auto response
Quote:

Next demand
Copied and pasted manually to those who need it
Quote:

Final demand
Copied and pasted manually to those who need it

Quote:

Demanding a bank account in this country
Quote:

I also mention sending an SMS in my emails, I don�t know how much it costs to send an SMS from Nigeria to the UK but I imagine it�s around the 50p mark, any money I can get them to spend is a good thing and it takes absolutely no time on my part Very Happy

I know there will be things that I�ve missed out, and remember that this is just an example of how to do it so use your imagination. Hopefully this�ll get a few more of you interested in our quest to get every single lad bank account closed down.

Although it has taken a while to write this once set up it is an amazingly easy process to follow and takes up just a tiny amount of time in comparison to what I know some members of the eater spend baiting each day Wink

There are a few of us doing this so plenty of help about, feel free to post any questions or PM me if you want.

Just one request, if you get any interesting accounts that you think would be of interest to us then before posting please do edit out anything that might be an ITP�s details. The last thing we want is to create more trouble for victims who have had their details stolen or to have a nice handy repository for the lads to come and get details from!

Thanks for reading this far�if anyone has� Laughing

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger

Last edited by Pyrosoft on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Step by Step guide Pyrosoft!!!

That's a clever system you have set up there - I'm going bank account fishing!! Twisted Evil

NTBS!!! Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pyro !

That's a great article. You have turned baiting for banks into an art form, in a short period of months.
I guess you have established an enviable, and probably unbeatable, record, and with Mr Me's software expertise, anyone who baits lotto lads in the old fashioned way is completely out of touch.

Great work Pyro and Mr Me, and Crossfire must get a guernsey here as well. I'll be back in the fray soon.

EDIT. PS. Many people must read the claims I put out about Western Union. The account set up for the purpose, dixiemhlegal, attracts about 200 spam mails per day.
@Tigbitties do you get any response to your WU propaganda?

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@notobescammed - it's a great system that was in place before I joined in, although it is improving all the time with tweaks here and improvements there. Hopefully getting exactly how it's done all in one place will get more people involved though.

@Affer - I reckon you've got the most varied and useful scripts, so if you've got some old ones that you don't use any more then get them posted so others can see some better examples to base their own scripts on Smile

And any scripts you have for putting WU and MG down then that would be useful too, do you have accounts set up specifically to mass mail lads and say that WU is rubbish without attempting to get any accounts from them? Would that be worth doing?

Hope you join us again soon, the more the lads give the better Very Happy

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pyro

I use the signature feature in Gmail, and use a variety of several messages. This one often brings a comment about how they realise I have had a bad experience with WU.

There is currently a large legal class action pending against Western Union and Moneygram. I am barred by those Companies because I am one of the litigants. Contact [email protected] if you wish to join the group to have your concerns against the Western Financial Monopolies addressed. Bank transfers are cheaper and more certain..

If used with the auto responder, each lad who replies gets a second dose.

This message ( or a slight variation) always seems to get a dialogue up
and running.

BTW, I noticed an account for Unique Icon in the DB. I had that beneficiary name early in the year, pre lotto lads, as being an American account. I note that now it's UK. Sounds a bit like a syndicate name.

Quote:
Dear Lenny

Did you hear about my good luck? I was so happy to hear that i won this kind of lottery game via email. I am going to ask them, if possible can they just send it to me to my Savings Account at Chase Bank and in case there's charges for me to pay can they just deduct it from my prize...For assurance also from my part, I would like the matter to be settled quickly
I hope for your kind consideration. When I get my money, I'll finish paying the car off.
Thank you for letting me have the car on credit.

Yours

David

There is currently a large legal class action pending against Western Union and Moneygram. I am barred by those Companies because I am one of the litigants. Contact [email protected] if you wish to join the group to have your concerns against the Western Financial Monopolies addressed. Bank transfers are cheaper and more certain.

The script that says

Quote:
I have just paid $7500 to the account you gave me, but I cannot get it to work to pay the $11,600 balance of your fees. Can you please resend it, or another working account so I can pay you and claim my prize.

Always attracts a favorable response.

The greed factor cuts in very quickly.

Earlier on I used to send a junk email about WU, just to get the message across.
I think it's just a matter of what works for each individual baiter, but I think you have to vary messages and accounts to avoid the risk of "being sprung", although lads do have a short attention span, and the names are changing daily, as are their email addies.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.

pony

Last edited by Afferbecklauder on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff.
You've got me thinking now though, perhaps I should set up an account for mass mailing the lads with the sole intention of telling as many people as possible that WU is rubbish and that no one should use it.
Change the account and script as often as possible and keep on making the point to all lads that bank accounts are the only way to go...which is of course good news for us as they are more likely to get caught and/or traced Very Happy

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant compilation of information here Very Happy Thanks a million! It is very helpful!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just going through a stack of older scripts, which I still use, The theme I try to convey in almost scripts is

1) Convey the impression that you have already paid money to someone

2) Continue with the premise that there are further payment(s) available

3) Convey some urgency in wanting to pay it by Bank to Bank transfer

4) Pretend you don't know what account the recipient wants to use for this transaction

5) Emphasise that you need the account right away.

6) Since we are not confined to Lotto here, any subject is OK

Some examples are

Quote:
Dear Father Ted

How are you today? I have been talking to the Archbishop, and he has given me the task of making funds available to you for the orphanage construction. I believe it is well under way, as the Archbishop said you have already drawn $110,000 in funds. The Archbishop said I have to make arrangements with you for the transfer of another $75,000 as soon as possible.
Can you please email back with the Bank Account details you want to use, and I will make the transfer at once. I hope progress continues at the same rate.
The Archbishop is very proud of you and your devotion to this project.

Keep up the good work Father,

Your esteemed friend in Christ

Brother Dominic

Quote:
Mr Leonard Barrington-Smythe
Dear Lenny,

I paid the $45,000 from our last transaction into the Bank Account you nominated. I made a nice profit on that transaction.
You said you were changing Bank Accounts! Will it still be the same bank? I still have to pay you $145,000 owing on the new Rover MG-ZR.
Can you let me know ASAP the details of your new account.
I want to pay that money straight away. You have my Phone Number.

I really love this car. It's the best I have ever owned.

Thanks for giving me that credit. I had trouble collecting some money I was owed for Diamonds. All OK now.

Love Jenny

Jennifer Carreras

Acknowledgment to Crossfire for this highly successful format

Quote:
Dear Howard Bailey

I received your advice that you had received the first payment of $75,000 towards the purchase price of the new BMW I purchased from you. You indicated that you were changing bank accounts.
Can you please send me the new details urgently as I am ready to pay the remaining $87,000 right away.
Thank you for extending that credit to me, I was awaiting payment on a gold deal.

Love and Kisses

Again credit for the basic idea must go to Crossfire

Quote:
Dear Stephen !

We are very pleased with the last Diamond shipment. Just keep them coming. Thank you for letting me know the payment arrived safely. How is the weather in Sierra Leone?

I received your email advising that the cost of the next shipment, including freight, would be $96,600. Where would you like this amount paid? I know you change Bank Accounts regularly, so please advise at once into which account you want the money paid.
Please email the details, as figures can get mixed up over the phone. I'm ready to pay it now. You have my phone number if you have any queries. I assume you will send it Fedex.

Kind regards

Guiseppe

Quote:
Dear Pastor Bello

I have received the balance of the excellent native artwork you have shipped to us for our Museum. I sent you the first payment by Western Union three weeks ago. I assume you received it as I haven't heard from you. I hope all went well.
Please let me know the details of where you want the balance of $4,000 paid. I am ready to pay it now. We should raise some extra income for the Museum now we have the full collection of your art. I would rather not pay by Western Union.
Could you please ger me a Bank Account?

Thank you kindly Pastor for going to so much trouble.

We were paricularly pleased with the Tribal Masks

Your old friend

Father George Brewer

I hope these examples will stimulate creativity

I must confess I haven't spent any effort on insistent WU hopefuls. I usually steal some abuse from The Dev Guy's Insult thread and copy and paste it all at once to those wanting WU. There is not the time in mass mailing to deal with uncooperative mugus, unless you are prepared like Pyro and Gomer to have a live phone.

Finally, with the correct tweaks to Gmail, it is possible to mail out 400 a time per account per day. I have struck problems using over 400, mainly a bit of excess garbling. The idea is to minimise your effort by using mass mailing techniques with prepared scripts. With Pyro's magic scanner, a mail list of 400 takes about 10 minutes to prepare. Even if your script only produces 2 - 3% good leads, it's more bank accounts that may be closed. This must harm them.

I use a K7 phone set to voicemail based in US. Every call they make costs them

pony
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great information so far - what else is there to say?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
BD McD
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are great! Definitely something I want to get into once I have more time under my belt.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use the same tactic as Afferbecklauder. Acting as if I made an initial payment of $2,500.00 to the Dollard chopper and asking whether the scammer wants me to use the same account for the second instalment of $4,500, adding that the Dollar chopper told me that only beach bums and vagrants use WU.

I have an answerphone and I quote that number +44 (0)701 4218 992 in my mails and I basically repeat that message without giving my name, so any baiter can use that to back their bait if their character is male and located in the UK. I tell them to e-mail the details, so they will go back to you.

It's really quite easy.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread just gave me a case of deja-vu Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BD McD, please don't necro old topics, before your post the last post was 6 months agon on Oct 29, 2007, please frequent yourself with the *** 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. PLEASE READ ***, where it says:

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several months to bump it back to the top again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

You might find this new topic about baiting for bank accounts of use:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134907

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic