SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Quoting: Prof So & So "I have no clue what to do next,"

How does this scenario sound? You have told him the car broke down because of the radiator. What if you finally found a Toyota dealer in a far distant place that would send you a new radiator. This opens it up for a number of unexpected delays. It would take a couple of days to arrive on the bus. You announce it's arrival and build up more hope when you tell him the farmer is installing the new radiator tomorrow. Then, when tomorrow comes, horror of horrors, you discover that they sent the radiator for a 4 cylinder car, not the 6 cylinder that you have. So - the wrong part gets sent back (after a one day delay because you missed the bus). Then there is more delay because you discover that the dealer didn't send the proper parts until they got back the ones the one that is being returned first. Then the proper radiator finally arrives and the farmer will be installing it tomorrow. Then when it is nearly installed the clumsy oaf irreparably damages it by accidentally driving a screwdriver right through it.
By this time the lad should be good and stinky and it will give him the opportunity to shed a few more of those unwanted pounds.
He could always be tasked with looking for a new radiator while he is scrounging for food! Wink

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been amazing! He is soooooo faaaaaahked!

Tell him the Johnson Rod is broken on the vehicle, and you will be able to get one in two days. He messed up by not being there for the irate driver (nice work CS! Hahahahaha! ), so now he has to wait for another vehicle.

In two days the Johnson Rod arrives to fix the vehicle, and it is metric, not standard. Shit. Have to order another one, no problem, it'll be there in two more days.

He sounds seriously unhappy....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping
Tell the mugu not to worry, help will soon arrive.
Hotel reservations have also been arranged for him.

Tell him that what is happening is just a test from God. His faith will conquer
hunger and thirst.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR ERIC.
PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING OVER THERE I AM SUPRISE AND CONFUSE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN.
I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN? PLEASE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I AM NOT OKAY HERE AT ALL.
IF THE ARRANGEMENT YOU ARE MAKING IS NOT OKAY PLEASE TELL ME [b]AND GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO MEET
YOU IN KHACH KHACH OR ABECHE.PLEASE GIVE ME THE FULL ADDRESS OF THE TWAT CHURCH ADDRESS IN ABECHE

SO THAT I WILL USE IT FROM NDJAMENA TO ABECHE [/b]OR IF YOU ARE COMING TO PICK ME YOU LET ME KNOW I AM NOT FINE
HERE AT ALL.PLEASE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF ABECHE MOTOR PARK NAME WERE THE VEHICHLE WILL STOP/
PLEASE SEND IT NOW LET ME START NOW AND MAKE SURE YOU COME THERE AND WAIT FOR ME PLEASE.
PLEASE YOU WILL PAY FOR THE TRANSPORT FARE FROM HERE IN NDJAMENA TO ABECHE.BUT IF YOU HAVE SEND SOMEONE YOU TELL
ME NOW SO THAT SUCH MISTAKE WILL NOT OCCURE AGAIN PLEASE.BUT I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE FULL ADDRESS OF TWAT CHURCH IN ABECHE
ALL MY FAMILY ARE WORRIED OVER MY HEALTH BECAUSE THEY ARE NO MORE COMFORTABLE WITH MY JOURNEY ANY MORE TO CHAD.
PLEASE CALL ME NOW AND SEND THE ADDRESS FOR ME SO THAT I WILL THE PERSON THAT HELP ME HERE TO ARRANGE A VEHICLE FOR ME TO
MEET YOU IN KHACH KHACH OR ABECHE AND YOU WAIT FOR ME SO THAT YOU PAY THE TRANSPORT FARE PLEASE.
HOW IS HAMDAN CHILDREN I HOPE THEY ARE OKAY NOW.

THANK YOU I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL PLEASE CALL ME TO RELIEF OF THE TENSION I HAVE HERE PLEASE/

I would love to call but, my stomach still hurts from all of the lobster we ate tonight.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! Good job! Cue the traveling music. He's on the road again...
beers!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the time he hits Abeche, he'll be about 1350 miles from home.

Oh. still dead broke though. Glad we sent him wilt that robe.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when they leave a trail of angry creditors behind them. To the Sahara, and beyond! Very Happy

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like he has assembled the means to resume the journey. Another creditor throwing good money after bad.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot lad wrote:
...PLEASE GIVE ME THE FULL ADDRESS OF THE TWAT CHURCH ADDRESS IN ABECHE...

Well, this is certainly good news. Sounds like he is ready to roll again. This is good. We are going to promise him a hero's welcome in Abeche, complete with a plane ride home and $200K. We can't wait for his arrival. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic..... clapping

I just wish that we could have video footage of these idiots and their surffering on safari. How funny would that be.. Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of above post not necessary. ^^^^^ Very Happy - JF

I bet it would look a lot like a slapstick comedy, with the ending being a Benny Hill style 'running away' from his creditors Very Happy
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev. Dover is getting a little upset with Adamu (the lad), Hamdan (our fake TWAT) and Eric (the fake TWAT's interpreter). He has just sent this email to all 3 of them.

Quote:
Dear Adamu, Hamdan, and Eric,

The reason that I am writing to you is that I want to get everything back on track. Reverend Phystme is growing impatient with our lack of progress. I know that things have become difficult but we still have work to do. I need all three of you to get back to Abeche as soon as possible.

Hamdan, I know your son is sick, but there are people there that can help him. Let them do their jobs.

Eric, I need you back in Abeche to assist Brother Adamu once he arrives. As you know, he does not speak Arabic. He needs your help.

Adamu, I need you to get to Abeche to receive the funds to begin the church in Nigeria. The plane will be available for you once you arrive.

All of you need to do your part. There will be plenty of opportunity for rest and relaxation once you arrive in Abeche.

Yours in the Lord
--
Reverend Benjamin Dover
Director of Membership

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work all, can't wait for the frantic panicky emails from Abeche Laughing Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reassuring word from Eric (our fake TWAT's translator) should be helpful.

Quote:
Brother Adamu,

As you know, I have been ordered back to Abeche with Hamdan. I understand that you will be meeting us there as well. I am not sure if you know where to find us or not but just in case you do not know, I will tell you.

You will be happy to know that Abeche is a quiet, very small town of just a couple hundred people. Unlike N'Djamena, everything in Abeche is easy to find and everyone there is far more friendly. You will be greeted like a hero I am sure. All you need to do is travel East on Abeche road. We live in the building exactly 20 meters to the West of the UNHCR office. It is easy to find that building. It is the only building in the center of town that has satellite dishes all over it. Everyone knows everyone in Abeche. All you need to do is ask for Hamdan or me. Everyone knows us.

By the way, I am sorry about the incident with the driver. He was a very rude man. I told the people at the UNHCR about him. He will be delt with.

I look forward to finally meeting you and your brother. This has taken way too long already and I am sure that both you and your brother are looking forward to the plane ride back home.

See you soon,

Eric

Golden Pith Mortar x17
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! I love this! When he gets to Abeche, he will find people not so friendly, and no UNHCR compound, or if they have on there, he will look 20 metres west and find.... nothing...

I can almost feel sorry for him! But not really.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't you tell him that you are leaving the payment for the driver at the front desk in case he arrives late at night. He could just ring the doorbell and the security guard will have an envelope of cash for him to pay the driver for bringing him to that wonderful peaceful place. Methinks arriving late at night would add to the ambiance!

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We'll see what he replies, but that idea will be used if he bites.

Nice work on the e-mails today, YW.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cross your fingers, everyone!

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER HAMDAN AND ERIC.
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE .THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
I AM VERY HAPPY NOW AND I THANK GOD FOR THIS MESSAGE YOU SENT TO ME NOW BECAUSE BEFORE I AM NOT WITH MYSELF.PLEASE ERIC I WILL MAKE THE ARRANGEMENT TO COME TO ABEHCE NOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO PLEASE TRY TO CALL US SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE FINSHED THE ARRANGEMENT AND YOU WAIT FOR US AND PLEASE TRY TO GIVE US A LOCAL TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT WE WILL USE TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY WE REACH ABECHE SO THAT YOU COME AND PICK US.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE SATELITE PHONE NUMBER IS DIFFICULT TO GET SO I NEED A PHONE NUMBER THAT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO REACH YOU PLEASE.
PLEASE LET ME NOT FORGET HOW IS THE HEALTH OF HAMDAN FAMILY I HOPE THEY ARE OKAY NOW I THANK GOD FOR THEIR QUICK RECOVERING.
PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME SO THAT YOU KNOW THE SITUATION OF MY CONDITION HERE PLEASE.I LOOK FORWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE OVER THERE IN ABECHE AMEN.
BEST REGARDS.

Hook, line, and F*ckin sinker!!!

Last edited by Professor So And So on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing - so this is his 10th day there and no sign of being anywhere near over yet - is this a new record?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not even close to a record.

I am thrilled, however. I have been hoping that we're only near the middle of this bait. If he hits Abeche, he's more screwed than he can even imagine. He'll be 1400 miles from home with no money, no clothes, and he can't speak the language. Good luck, jackass!!

Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a picture of the runway at Abeche airport here:
http://www.world66.com/africa/chad/abeche
just in case you wanted to tease him a bit more...

I've been following this bait for a while now - you lot are totally evil and insane and I love it!

What is the record for a Safari anyway? Sorry for the questions but I'm very new as you can see. I've been lurking for a while to learn and see whats happening. I love the phone calls too - they are classic!

Rocki
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm pretty sure the record would be a bait that YW, jojo, and BigWorm ran together. They safaried a lad from South Africa to Egypt! As far as the longest safari time-wise, that MAY go to Scam Patroller and writeon for the lad they safried to Cote D' Ivoire in October or November of last year. He's STILL there (and still being baited).

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in to the Rev:

Stinky Rock Kicking Mugu wrote:
Dear Rev Benjamin:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message the contents of your mail is well understood:
You will bear with me that i am not the cause of the delay is due to uncircustance that is above me: What i am trying to say is that if Hamdan have come here since this problem will not arise it is because he did not come and here i dont know how to speak arabic or french language that is the barry:
All the same i will tell the person that assist me here to arrange a vehicle for me to abeche:
Please Rev Dover tell driver will carry me there and hamdan will pay the fare in abeche and please tell hamdan or eric to give a phone number that is not satelite number so that i can call them immediately i arrival there: They should alway call me to know my situation here before i left to abeche please:
As soon as i arrival abeche i will email you:
May Almighty God bless you and your family Amen:
Best Regards;

Please stay tuned for phase two of absolute hell, after these brief messages.

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick googling provided a picture of that very same bus station...

http://christmasindarfur.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-new-year-live-from-ndjamena.html

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looks like Abeche is finally on Laughing We'll tell him that there are no reliable landlines for the time being. Apparantly, the line has been damaged somewhere and people have been out for days looking for the problem. I guess we're still stuck using the satellite phone.

Man, this is going to be such a disappointment for these guys once they get to Abeche and start asking around for Eric and Hamdan Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic