SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Rant...Who's a thief? (Wrong Name Bait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New Rant:

From James McD0nald. He's the "Moses Iveh" guy from the "I Guess I got his Name Wrong" thread. We've been through a number of "mistakes" in the recipient's name. We tried "Moles Hives" The last try was "Mollusk Wives." Now he sends me this:

Quote:
You are a thief, how dare you play on my intelligence, The money gram said you never send any money okay. You are a white rat who i wish i can lay my rat killer on.

Don't ever think of writing me again...

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice death threat. clapping

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Isn't that lad-speak for: I miss you, why haven't I heard from you today? <whistle>

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watch out for his rat killer! Shocked

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing So you are rebaiting him, right? Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ When the time is right. Wink

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent rant, BR.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found that these lads really go bonkers after leading them on with these "mistaken" names. I think the Money Gram form looks so real that they buy into it. Surprisingly, almost all lads I've tried it on are good for 3-4 rounds of "wrong names." I even resurrected one after he send me a hilarious rant and I've got him (his alter ego) going all over again, switching between Money Grams with mistaken names and Western Union with correct names but using MTCN S3cur3.

After all this frustration they are ready to let go with some great rants.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't think about writing him. Just do it automatically.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely, lovely tirade.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
Quote:
You are a thief, how dare you play on my intelligence,

Since when did lads have intelligence?

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are a thief

That�s rich coming from a low life

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Mac,

The Money Gram have made a mistake ok. Because I send the monies already to Mollusk Wives and I send you a copy of the payment slip. Did you not get the copy? Stop being nincompoop.

Now I am compelling you to make an apology to me in proper modality. You must call me at 1-309-424-XXXX and leave a massage saying "Mac is nom-nuts." This is the only way I will re-send the monies.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

His reaction. He looked like sh*t "in the mist of others": Laughing
Quote:
DEAR GEORGE,

YOU WOULD HAVE DONE MORE THAN THIS IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES. I SPENT MY LITTLE MONEY TO ENSURE I GO THE COURIER AND ENSURE THEY DO THE PICK-UP BUT AT THE END I REALLY LOOK LIKE A SHIT OUT THERE IN THE MIST OF OTHERS.

SO KINDLY RE-MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION BUT DO NOT USE THE SECURE MODE OR ALL WILL STILL BE THE SAME STORY.

USE ANOTHER OUTLET AND SEND ME THE MTCN .

NAME TO SEND IT TO IS

M0SES IVEH

LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT SECRET QUESTION IS TO WHOM

ANSWER IS MR. IVEH

SO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCAN COPY FOR PICK-UP.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

But he still didn't do as I commanded, so:
Quote:
Dear Mac,

You still need to call me at 1-309-424-XXXX and leave a massage saying "Mac is nom-nuts." This is the only way I will re-send the monies. You insorted me. Now you need to apologize properly.

The only way I can use Western Union is Secure Mode. If you do not want it Secure Mode, it must be Money Gram.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You insorted me.

Thanks for the new vocabulary word. That will do nicely for my lad-reeducation plan. Laughing

Very funny modality BR, it's been fun following this thread. Very Happy

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get every word but I don't think old Mac did what I commanded him to do. He did apologize but he didn't say "Mac is nom-nuts" did he??? I guess George will have to get firmer with James MacD0nald.

Listen to Mac's phone "massage":

http://media.putfile.com/Mac-massage

Did he say to send the money to the "right" name or to the "wrong" name? Wink I think he said "wrong" name. Laughing

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was that name again-Mos Eisley?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No no no doc, it was Moe Isley!

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was Most Icely.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AT THE END I REALLY LOOK LIKE A SHIT OUT THERE IN THE MIST OF OTHERS.

Very Happy
Quality sig line material, BR!

Give my regards to "Moist Ivy" for his contribution to a funny thread!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, you're all wrong. The correct receiver's name is "Moosegas Ifart."

Quote:
Dear Mac,

How hard is it to ring up and say "Mac is nom-nuts"???? I am going to report you to the chief engineer of your financial bank unless you do as the customer commands.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Quote:
GO AHEAD AND CONTACT MY BOSS BECAUSE AM TIRED OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT.

OKAY.

Quote:
Dear Mac,

I am sorry to talk to you like this. Please give me another chance for the monies.

Here is my payment, please.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blast! I forgot to fill in a reference number on the form. This will have to take an extra step as he'll see the blank and probably not even notice the name.

onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love what you're doing with the name thing! Laughing You are clearly driving them mad with it!

When it appears he's really at the end of the rope with you could you pacify him by doing the proper name (as that's surely what he looks at first now!) but leave a number out or something else...and blame it on concentrating on the name so much you screwed up something else? Just to keep him thinking you're serious and then go back to the name thing again or...?

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good idea. Actually, what I have done with some of them is to alternate between MG with wrong name and WU with right name but using MTCN S3cur3. It drives them nuts.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going strong, I see. I love it. Next maybe, Mogad Ishu. or have you done that one, already? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and again and again and again and again....

Quote:
Dear George,

Listen do not write me again ok.

Listen you are a joker and i don't have time.

the name is wrong and the reference number is not there do not write me again again.....

George's reply:

Quote:
Dear Mac,

I am so sorry. The Money Gram thought I wanted to send the moneys by secure modality. That is why there was no reference number. I got it all fixed now. Here is the informations:

Sender: George Herman Ruth
Receiver: Moosegas Ifart
Amount: $305
Question: To Whom?
Answer: Mr. Ifart
Reference Number: 65746281

Now plese send my moneys.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic