SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number... Male/UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,
I'm currently available to answer incoming calls from any mugus you want wound up.
I can do evenings (after 4pm UK time) and weekends, but if they try and call another time they'll just get ignored until they call at a time I can talk. If they catch me during my lunch break they might be in luck (or otherwise) too.

Unfortunately, I can't record any calls, but if you give me an advanced warning via PM I can tell then something specific, and/or tell you what they say. I'll post any other details of amusing calls in this thread.

The number is:
(If outside the UK replace the first 0 with +44)

Happy pimping!

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear old Emmanuel wants to try Western Union again (well, what can I say!) after all the problems with the bank account. Charlie Croker's totally sick of the whole thing so 'Michael' (my junior associate) is sorting it out first thing Monday and sending him the receipt by email. Michael's not happy with it and not about to take any crap - just in case Emma phones to gives him grief. He'll discover that he's inevitably got to go through the dreaded verification process again! (No way out of it, I'm afraid - but he'll have a darn sight more questions to answer this time, though!)

"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a call from someone's lad in Nigeria today. He was talking about being asked for a passport and photograph by email. Sound familiar to anyone?

I burned a few quid of his credit, but he didn't want to tell me about the weather Sad

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

I B A Hooker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having a lad (or lassie) contact you. I sent you a pm with particulars. Let me know if you did not receive it.

Many thanks.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've been getting calls since yesterday from a guy who's telling me a diplomat is on his way to meet me with a consignment. Apparently he's sent me an email about making a payment. I believe his name is Tony, I havent managed to get much more information that that. His email address is tony(something)[email protected]

Ring any bells?

RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you still taking calls. I just got a pet and he wants to discuss the details of his plan. I would like for him to burn some phone credit so I want to pimp a number to him.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, pimp away. Send me a PM if you want me to tell him anything specific.

RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, thanks. Nothing in particular to tell him. My name is Ph1l1p and all I have told him is I am single from UK. Just keep him talking and act like I am deeply concerned with his proposition. It is 10.5M from some dead dude.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just recieved a call from "Mr. Jacob" if that rings any bills. Apparently he's going to talk to someone and reply by monday. You'll also be glad to hear that he's been spending a lot of money Smile

RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boi is a Dan. It is still very early and he is still on script. He has been sending these long winded messages just a few minutes after I reply, so I have been making him wait. I just sent your number, but I am betting he will call you very soon.

Thanks again.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still getting calls from Mr. Jacob, asking whether the artwork should be 3-D or relief work. I told him I expected something 3D, like a sculpture. Sounds like he's pretty game.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool.

i forwarded your # to a Hassan Bello. nothing specific, your typical 419 bait.

my baiter name, Eed'jit Ashole, Londoner born to Indian parents..

i think he just wants to hear a voice..
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a call from Hassan. He actually told me it was 100% Risk Free over the phone! Laughing Sounded like he just wanted to talk for confirmation that it was a real person, and said he'd explain things properly in an email. He's going to employ a lawyer, although you'll be the one talking to him. I tried asking why he didnt want to talk to the lawyer himself, but he cut off/hung up.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol. thanks

@ Ivor, i have another one wanting to give a call if you don't mind.

Scammer; Mrs.Amina Mohammed

baiter; Jack Smehoffik

she offered me 30% of 10.7 mil.....
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One here if you could field a call..,

Doctor Peter Aamdi might call you about receiving a diplomat or his investment strategy- i've been trying to push immoral investments like whaling or seal clubbing or gun running.

My Character is Edward, an Investotron from Seattle.

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the PM, Ivor - good luck on the exams.

will be calling you soon.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic