SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think he's lost it just a bit... is it over?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr of the Ecobank in Ghana is not happy with . A simple DBC has somehow blown out to over two months and, well, when he sent me a crummy invoice...

Quote:
Wake-up call, knucklehead - ever since 9/11 banks all over the world have been very strict about money transfer; they want to know who's sending large amounts of money where. I shouldn't have to tell you this! I hope you understand and do what I told you to do - right now, you hear?

He got stroppy (formatting as in the original, emphasis added):

Quote:
From the very beginning of this deal I respected your judgement but it seems that you are getting of the track of this business.Ilong time told you to go to Western Union or Money Gram and transfer this money simple as A B C and up till now you can not prove to me that you have senses in your head.Go to western Union or Money Gram and transfer the god dam money and stop acting like a kid.Do we teach people how to transfer money? This is the name: address: Accra,Ghana you send the money twice to this name, send $1000 and $1,700 at the same time but filling two different transfer forms. You go and send the money and get back to me with the MTCN. Awaiting your respond

Hmm - two can play at that game:

Quote:
If you were a real banker and not some gorram wanker, you'd have got this right from the git-go. I ain't sending anything to you by Western Union. If you insist on that, I'm withdrawing - and it's too bad your father didn't.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm withdrawing - and it's too bad your father didn't.
awsome comeback Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not just yet...

(The last bit would have been suggested by the fact that Mal is a retired US Marine)

Quote:
After suggesting western union and sending the account infomation you requested and everything from your side seems not be working please tell me what do we do now.I want you to know that this is a deal that you will have a very good benefit.
So please be patient and play your part.
After this business no one is going to ask you any question.
You know that no body in Africa here knows about this transaction so you try and make the transfer.
As you make the transfer this will enable the bank to transfer the funds into your account, after which I shall come over to your country.
PLEASE DON'T BE ANNOYED.(SOLDIER!!! ON YOUR HEELS!!!)

Couldn't let that go...

Quote:
If you'd done your gorram job this would have been done and dusted by now, but no - you had to send me bodgy paperwork. Is that my fault? I don't think so!

Also - please don't try to talk like a soldier. You have no gorram idea! I gave the best years of my life to my country and I don't regret a minute of it. The Corps is the best all-round fighting force in the world, bar none (I'm not including SpecFor like the SEALs or Delta). You're a pencil-necked geek chair-polisher who wouldn't last five minutes in a real battle zone so don't give me any crap like that again, you got that?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, they're pulling the 9/11 paperwork for money transfers crap. I have to send $4,800 to one of them Monday. I hope he accepts bank transfers because there is no western union anywhere near by. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yeah, they're pulling the 9/11 paperwork for money transfers crap.

Doesn't cut it with my characters.
Just before the payment is about to be sent, I always tell the banker that my bank has just informed me that the "anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist, anti-drug and weapons sales" paperwork must be ALREADY ON FILE AT HIS BANK. How could the banker have accepted the original deposit in the first place unless it was cleared by the IMF, World Bank (just make shit up... Laughing ).
If he doesn't have the paperwork then his bank will be put on the global "money laundering" black list. Rolling Eyes

Make the Lads create MORE fun docs... Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it over... well that would depend on your say-so Yastreb! Considering he's still sending you messages, I'd bet a shiny new dime you can keep him around just a little longer.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what? I may try that one on my mugu. Supposedly I have sent him the money by a bank to bank transfer but my character can't figure out how to scan the payment slip. Now that he thinks the money is there to collect, I can make him jump through some hopes, perhaps he should do some paperwork before he finds out the account was frozen.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan, you win your dime...

Quote:
I traveled to the Republic of Togo for a Three (3) days business conference and upon my return I expected you to have made the transfer already but I met no email from you stating that you have made the transfer. If you are not willing to make the transfer and allow this business to continue you tell me and I�ll know what to do next. I am assuring you that after you made the transfer of the $2700 us dollars the transaction will continue smoothly. The Bank has branch in Australia and the United States so you tell me where you want the funds to be transfer. I hope you act fast and on time. Awaiting your response

What's that old line about "Never assume"?

Quote:
I said I wouldn't send any money by Western Union. I told you that several times. I assumed it would somehow sink into your wretched little brain. Holy snapping duckshit! What does it take to make you understand one simple little idea?

Quote:
, If you said you can't use western union then you use the Barclays Bank account I gave you and sent the money.

Wot- the account I gave to Alan?

Quote:
Oh boy - here we go again.
THE INVOICE YOU GAVE ME IS NO GORRAM GOOD. SEND ME A PROPER ONE!
Clear enough for you?

If this was a chess game I think the Lad could call it a draw as we've done the same moves three times now...

Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He said to send the payment to "Re-pecker Ass-o-mine," right? Laughing

Receiver's name: Repecker Assomine

QED

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic