SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

The American Rev writes this:

Quote:
Adam-

I have not been in touch with HamXXX today. Are you saying that he is back in Abeche? When did he tell you that? He was in Khach Khach yesterday. He said he was going to call you. But I know that one of his relatives fell ill with malaria. I had poor reception when talking to him yesterday, but I think he said that it was one of his children. His phone was cutting in and out. I was not under the impression that he was going to be going back to Abeche right now.

I have emailed him. The most important thing is that eventually you get to Abeche. Our church is well-known in that area. They will be able to take care of you and everything once you arrive. You can find our church camp in Abeche very easily. But, once you and HamXXX establish the plan, you'll be on your way in no time. He is very worried about you. He kept telling me to tell you that everything will be okay.

Is there any way that you can get a picture of you and your friend? I want to send it to HamXXX. Also, we are putting it in our church newsletter.

I attached a pic of our plane for you to see. This is what you'll be going back to Nigeria in.

Thanks so much Adam. Just hang in there!

Hopefully the thought of that plane will be enough to keep him moving farther east. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
You promised a "jet" -- I am starting to get the sense you guys are not being straight with this poor pilgrim..... Confused

Isn't that a jet? What do you want from us? We are priests, not aerospace engineers for God's sake.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Turboprop. Sort of a hybrid...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are priests, not aerospace engineers for God's sake.

You owe me a keyboard!

It's a turboprop. Not quite a jet, but close enough for the lad, I'm sure.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The distance between N'Djamena and Abeche is 750 km. If he reaches Abeche he will be about halfway between Lagos and the Red Sea.

A line from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly", spoken just prior to each of two horrible desert journeys:

Quote:
"If you save your breath, I think a man like you can manage it"

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor mugu's getting desparate. He just sent me this:

Quote:
Dear Rev
THIS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE.THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT SINCE FIVEDAYS NOW I AM IN CHAD TO MEET H@MDAN. TILL NOW I HAVE NOT MEET HIM AND I AM STREDED HERE IN CHAD.
PLEASE I HAVE TOLD REV D0V3R ABOUT MY SITUATION HERE IN CHAD BUT NOTHING HAVE BEEN DONE. MY FAMILY ARE WORRIED ABOUT MY CONDITION BECAUSE I SUPPOSE
TO BE BACK IN NIGERIA YESTERDAY .NO FOOD NO WATER TO DRINK BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A SINGLE MONEY WITH ME HERE IN CHAD.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN INSTRUCT H@MDAN TO COME IMMEDIATELY TO MEET ME I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL BECAUSE AM IN DISFFICULT HERE SHOULD COME AND RESCURE ME PLEASE.
THANK YOU I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU ANYTIME YOU COME TO NIGERIA/
GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
AD@MU LAW@L

I had sent him an email shortly before he left to support the other Rev.'s efforts, but this is the first Ive heard back from him. He thinks Im in Kenya trying to cure diseased [email protected].'s.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4

Last edited by freddyfudpucker on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwwwwww. That's a shame. freddy, we cannot thank you enough for donating this lad. This is going so easy (for us). This is great stuff. Sadly, I am out on vacation here shortly. YW and Prof are taking over. Crying or Very sad I'll be excited to see what goes one when I get back.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad that Jojo is out of town for a while. This is too much fun (for us).

So the plan now is to make the lad think that we (Muhammad and Eric... our fake TWATs) are suffering as much as he is. We are going to be telling him that Eric, with his extensive medical background, has been called to the refugee camp at Farchana, 100 miles to the North of Abeche, to attend to an injured child. We will also be telling him that we will be forced to walk for at least 30 miles of it and will be sleeping out in the open desert at times. Misery loves company you know.

After our work at Farchana is done, we are going to make our way South to Abeche. We will no doubt have to walk much of it too. We will tell the lad that we will all meet there, transfer the money and wish him farewell as he boards the plane for Nigeria.

Freddy, don't bother with trying to mask TWAT. Do a Google search on twat and you will see that there is no risk of being made.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Intesresting the way he seems to think "stranded" is spelled "streded".

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No food or water for days? Sounds like he's just fasting as the prophets did when they walked the Earth. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a single drop of water for five days - he should be more than dead by now!

Don't they offer free water at the internet cafes? Around here they even offer free coffee!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to be tired from walking those 30 miles. That's for sure. Actually, I'll be on a beach in Belize while he is suffering. You guys will no doubt keep this thing going. I am excited to see what happens when I get back.

Goat

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - How will you ever be able to enjoy yourself in decadent splendor, on a sun-drenched tropical beach, with cool breezes blowing across you, wafting the odor of your margarita to your nostrils, while knowing that somewhere a mugu is "streded" in the desert?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it helps because I am not quite sure what streded means. So, it helps me sleep at night. Laughing

Goat

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea if it works internationally, but in the UK you can leave someone a voicemail on their mobe with no risk of the call getting picked up - would something like that (with faked up terrible connection if needs be) keep him on the road?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys - - any updates? Is he still "streded"?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in 3 hours ago:

Stinky Mugu wrote:
Dear RevBenjamin;
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message,the contents of your mail is well understood:
Let me informed you back that Hamxxx now said that he is still in khach khach please you can tell him to come
to ndjamena here to meet me so that i go with him in abeche: I am not feeling fine here this is my sixth days here;
There no way i can send you the picture because i dont have any money to take it until i travel back then i will send it please bear with me please:
If i have money with me i would have travel to abeche but i dont have that is why i sade that tell him to meet me here so that we go together to abeche;
You can also call me please;
thank you and God bless you Amen

I'm going to try calling him again later today at the new number he provided. I'm going to call as the translator, so hopefully we'll get to actually hear how shitty his life is. Obviously, I'll still be pushing him and his friend to make it to Khach Khach.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful Safari. Specially this time of year in Chad. Lovely weather conditions.

You guys are so mean. Same on you

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the email I sent in answer to him. It went out yesterday.

Quote:
@dam.
It vexes me greatly to hear of your trials. Rest assured you will be rewarded by God for your help in spreading TWAT. It is through the TWAT that we all must pass to get to our Lord, and many have suffered in the name of God and the TWAT, but I promise if you remain strong in the face of trial that you will be rewarded. Satan is trying to discourage you in your work, just as he tried to discourage Christ, but you must not falter in your faith in TWAT.

I understand H4md@n has broken down in Abeche, and is waiting for you there, with all materials and monies that we have discussed woth you. You must get there AT ALL COSTS! He is stranded and may not be able to leave Abeche without abandoning the things he carries with him, so it is of utmost importance that you meet him there, in Abeche, and from there you may fly back to Nigeria with all materials and monies to begin building the Church and spread the TWAT to your fellow Nigerians. Do not falter, you are so close, Ad4m! I have faith in you! The Lord will provide, you must be strong!

Yours in TWAT,
Rev. Gru66

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this poor man is so desperate couldn't you send him to where he can get some assistance in the way of food, clothing and lodging?
I was thinking he could go to any mosque (there are plenty around) and once there he could pray and ask any of the women there to show him their TWAT.
Every interdenominational mosque has a TWAT somewhere on the premises.
You can assure him that the people there will take care of him until help arrives. Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

I attached a pic of our plane for you to see. This is what you'll be going back to Nigeria in.

jojobean wrote:

Hopefully the thought of that plane will be enough to keep him moving farther east.

Nasty. Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So when can he put on his missionary clothes? Maybe it's better he wears these on the 'final' couple of miles so he can be welcomed by the TWAT community properly. Maybe he should hold the sign coming into the village? So they would recognize him and give him the proper welcome?

I feel sorry already for this poor Chad undertaker that has to collect his smelly remains .. not a pretty picture if you ask me ..

How does he get into these Arabic internet cafes without money I wonder ..

More popcorn ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the new "Revised" Oxford Dictionary;
Streded: adjective; Penniless, hungry, thirsty, filthy, tired mugu vacationing in a foriegn land with an equally wretched friend Rolling Eyes

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are soooo evil. I love you.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get enough of this bait. You are just too good, Prof. Laughing Jojo get off your lazy arse!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic