SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JoJo you are pure evil great work Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo: What's the pot of gold at the end of this guy's rainbow? I swear you're going to be sending mugus to Antarctica soon, or having them build rockets to the Moon. Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad thinks he is getting $200k for joining the church. This is a standard donation for every TWAT member, even thought he did not build the pyramid of faith. This guy was such a gem, I decided he was up for the safari ASAP. He was so willing.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, Jojo, if he enjoys his visit to Darfur (and, of course, survives), he might be willing to travel on to the Qattara Depression in Egypt. It is quite an arduous journey but, once he arrives, I hear that there is some incredible quicksand for an intrepid traveler to explore. He could get totally absorbed and forget about the loss of the 200K!

(pun intended)

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAh.... I can't stop chuckling out loud. I'm going to have to show this to my colleague so he knows I'm not going mad.

Quote:
I JUST ASK THE OWNER TO ASSIST ME SO THAT IWE CAN TALK AND KNOW THAT I AM STILL AROUND.
Thank heavens for that! I'd hate for this to end quickly.

The classic YW/jojo safari to hell and back (or maybe not) Twisted Evil lives on!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So and So is giving him a call tonight. We are still pushing for him to move farther from home, as always. This is one of the funniest baits I have done. He doesn't have one hint of distrust in him.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so long as we can get him to think that every step to the East is a step closer to the plane, and to home, we are doing great.

I can't imagine how stinky this guy must be by now. Wandering aimlessly through a foreign country, no money, no food, no place to stay, Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*sniff* *tear rolls down cheek*
Im just glad to have had a part in it, no matter how small.
TWAT is PURE genius. I highly recommend it.
Just can't get enough!

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
You did a great job freddy getting him as far as you did. You saved us a ton of work. As far as I am concenred, you get at least half of the credit. Thumbs up

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

man, the guy is just so eager!

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Freddy! Great job softening this guy up for the travel agents. What was his original format?

TWAT ho!

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, bohigal!

eh....format?

Im dense sometimes, I dont understand the question!! Laughing

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry. The lads call their various scamming techniques and scripts "formats."
I'm curious what his original scam letter was about.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhh...ok, IC.

Original was from xxxxxxxxx <[email protected]> .
This email was who I was to reply to, xxxxxxxxxxx @yahoo.com.

twas a banking scam, I have included the original below.

Quote:
FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
Tinubu square - Lagos

Attention
CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM
Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your total contract sum(US$55.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express CargoFlight to your home country.
Note carefully that the content of the box are your total contract value but the CBN did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the CBN client (That�s you).
Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to avoid Betrayal in any circumstances In the mean time, you are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the box.
For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will need to deposit your funds into your bank account.
Congratulations and remain blessed.
Sincerely,
Dr J@mes Ez3
C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

Looks like he was assuming we had communicated before, but this was the first I heard of it. LOL!

Last edited by freddyfudpucker on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Freddie. Please omit the email addresses, to discourage exuberant new users from jumping in this bait.

It's very common for the lads to design the first message to look like a followup ("sequel") email or ASEM. Thanks for sharing this boob with the pros, we are all learning a lot!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhh....good call, fixed.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jojo How many miles have you made lads travel in total. Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The distance between N'Djamena and Am Djemena is 321 km according to the old Chad map here. Add 5.5 km to Khach Khach.

That's of course the right Am Djemena on the road to Abeche. Another one is within walking distance from N'Djamena - just 20 km S-E.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good catch, TFI. Can I please see the map on which you found the Khach Khach to the SE? We're obviously shooting for the one towards Abeche and I gotta call this yin-yang later. I'm using MSN's live search maps and can't see it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a paper map of Chad and found it there.

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/CD/4/Am_Djemena2.html

But this name seems to be popular around N'Djamena. Here's another one even closer:

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/CD/4/Am_Djemena3.html

More confusion!
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
... he might be willing to travel on to the Qattara Depression in Egypt. It is quite an arduous journey but, once he arrives, I hear that there is some incredible quicksand for an intrepid traveler to explore. ...

And minefields from WW2 Twisted Evil

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
@ jojo How many miles have you made lads travel in total. Laughing

Are you talking all lads, or just these two? Laughing All lads would take too long to count. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the neighbourhood of 30,000 miles. But that's a pretty big guess. I have a couple of hefty safaris, but most are shorter distances.

BRUIN- I have not forgotten that safari destination. I have been thinking of working it into another bait.

Prof- did you talk to him on the phone? He wrote to the Rev and to Ham something about us being BACK in Abeche. I never said that. I don't want to email him back, in case your lazy arse actually did decide to get out of bed and call him last night.

His email to the Rev:

Quote:
SUBJECT: I AM NOT OKAY HERE PLEASE TELL HAMXXX TO MEET ME TODAY FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE

Dear Rev
I want to informed you that i have not met HamXXX since fivedays now
I am not happy with this situation because i am streded here in ndjamena no food no water
Please i want you to do all you can do so that he will come and meet me here and i will now go with him
to Abeche and travel back to Nigeria immediately because of my family are worried of my situation
Yesterday he told me that he is khach off the main road of ndjamena but today he say that he is in Abeche
tell me how and when will he come to carry me ,the worst is that i dont have any money with me in ndjamena
Please Rev ,tell him to leave whatever he is doing and come and meet me please for God sake i am not okay:
He say that he is going to call me later tonight;that is he is prolonging to see me how will i stay for five days without food
and this is not my country look at the risk i took to come here because i dont want to disappoint you:

Rev please do something now instruct him to come immediately to meet me:
I will be very grateful if i see him today thank you for your concerned and God bless you Amen;
Adam

Email to Eric/Ham:

Quote:
SUBJECT: I AM WAITING FOR YOU PLEASE CALL AND COME AND CARRY ME TO THERE TODAY

DEAR HAMXXX.
YOU SAY BEFORE THAT YOU ARE IN KHACH KHACH OFF THE MAIN ROAD OF NDJAMENA AND RIGHT NOW YOU ARE BACK TO ABECHE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW?
I AM NOT OKAY HERE DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE HERE WITHOUT FOOD. YOU TOLD ME TO COME TO NDJAMENA TO MEET YOU AND I AM HERE SINCE 5DAYS NOW WITHOUT SEEING YOU THE WORST IS THAT I DONT SPEAK ARABIC OR FRENCH LANGUAGE. I DONT HAVE ANY FRESH CLOTHES HERE IT IS ONLY THE MISSIONARY OUTFIT I HAVE BECAUSE MY CLOTHES ARE VERY DIRTY.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM GOING TO ABECHE WITH YOU MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU COME QUICK TO CARRY ME THERE SO THAT I WILL FEEL FREE BUT NOW I AM NOT OKAY BECAUSE I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU AT ALL.
PLEASE USE THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO BEG YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL BE HERE TODAY.
I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY AGAIN BECAUSE WITHOUT THE PERSON THAT DO POINT CELTEL HERE THAT ASSIST ME IN MY CONDITION HOW WILL I EMAIL YOU?
MY PEOPLE ARE WORRIED AT HOME BECAUSE I TOLD THEM THAT I WILL BE AT HOME YESTERDAY BUT LOOK AT MY CONDITION . WILL YOU BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE IN MY CONDITION. PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOW SO THAT I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU COME TODAY AND CARRY ME TO ABECHE.
THANK YOU PLEASE I AM WAITING TO SEE YOU .
ADAM

I am laughing so hard at these emails!!!! I mean, imagine being in a country (that is mostly Muslim), with only that stupid white missionary robe to wear! And the worst part is the language barrier. It's not like Arabic is REMOTELY close to English. This guy is having a tough time. The Reverend is definitely hurting for him. But what can one do? Not much I suppose. He really needs to get to Abeche.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I just love letters like these. It's hard to see them through all of the tears (of laughter). I would give anything to have a photo of this guy while on the road.

I don't know why he would think that he is supposed to go directly to Abeche. We all know that is not going to happen right away. He needs to start towards Khack Khack first before we spring the news on him that he needs to keep going on his way to Abeche where the plane will be waiting for him.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You promised a "jet" -- I am starting to get the sense you guys are not being straight with this poor pilgrim..... Confused

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a street map of N'Djamena from 1986. Maybe your local missionaries will find it useful in directing your lad's movements.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_cities/ndjamena.jpg

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic