SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK this was my actual first attempt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I thought this one was dead so i wasnt going to post it but it seems I was able to nurse it back to health so far Smile

heres the starting email
"I'm sorry but I believe this was sent to me in error. If it was not can you please advise what this is pertaining to?

Thank you

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r
"

and their response

"X company
W@nl1d@ H0us3 Bu1ld1ng,
20 J@m3s St,0ff 0ld 0j0 r0@d,
Lagos Nigeria.
Telephone XXXX

Attn:

We have cross checked your mailing address and it is the same address that we received from the shipper which is XXX,so we did not made any mistake by emailing.

We want you to get this in mind that the shipper has paid for your mailing and insurance fee in order to enable us to deliver your package to your doorstep as directed, before he deposited your Bank Draft with us.

All you need to do is to come up with the Security Keeping fee which is $210.00 (Two Hundred and Ten Dorllas) that is yet to be paid and as soon as we have the payment we will send you your tracking numbers for the delivery of your package.

So you are advice to act fast concerning this issue to enable us deliver your package to you as instructed by the shipper

Here is the payment information of our account officer you will use in making the payment which should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer with the below information:

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVE NAME:XXX
CITY: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QESTION: WE BELIEVE
ANSWER: SINCERITY
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210
MTCN NUMBER:

We Await for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

X info"

then i responded with

"Dear XXXXX,

Thank you so much for checking about this email. You do have to bear with me for I am new to computers and this is my first email account that a friend helped me set up. May I ask what is it that I need to do and may I also ask what is this package that I am to recieve?

Thank you

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

they responded with

"X company info

Godd day S3m0r3,
What you are having with our firm is a bank draft of $1,500,000.00 usd, and as soon as you send the money requested you will be given your tracking number so that you will know when ever your packages is coming.

You need to act fast on this transaction
so that as soon as you made payment we shall proceed in sending your package without any further delay.Below is our chief accountant payment infos, so go wire the money asap for us to proceed.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVE NAME:XXXX
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210
MTCN NUMBER:

Yours Faithfully,

x info"

this was my response which is also where i thought i killed it because i didnt get a response to it i guess i got too excited lol

"Good day to you XXX,

While I was waiting for your response I spoke with my minister about this issue as I am new to the internet and I discuss everything with him. The first thing I found out is that I was supposed to discuss any internet dealings with him first before engaging in any online business so I was fined a $200 fee. Which i gladly paid because this sounds very good and I can use the money very much due to personal issues I currently have. The second thing I learned is in our hand book it states that I must do online business with a fellow church memeber. Do you happen to have anyone in your company that is involved int hte Church or Gator?

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

yeah i had typos lol that was my bad.

no response so i figured id try to resurect it with this email

"Did I do something wrong? I have been eagerly awaiting your response. My minister has told me that because I am willing to give 20% of the money I am to recieve to the church that they will pay for the expenses of getting this transaction completed. Please let me know if this is still available for me as we can really use this money badly.

Thank you and God Speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r

and hooked them i did heres their response

"X company info

Attn:

You have nbot done anything so wrong it is only that your conversation sound funny,well when you are ready to claim your bank draft is still in our custody.

All you need to do is to come up with the Security Keeping fee which is $210.00 (Two Hundred and Ten Dorllas) that is yet to be paid and as soon as we have the payment we will send you your tracking numbers for the delivery of your package.

So you are advice to act fast concerning this issue to enable us deliver your package to you as instructed by the shipper

Here is the payment information of our account officer you will use in making the payment which should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer with the below information:

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVE NAME:XXXX
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210
MTCN NUMBER:

Yours Faithfully,

X info"

lol i cant believe they hoped back into it so heres my response

"Dear XXXXX,

Thank you very much for being understanding with me. I am still learning about interactions on the internet. I have been told that we can work around some of our rules. Before the church will release the cash to me for this trans action they need an invoice for tax purposes.

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r
"

and again they responded with

"X company info

Attn:

There is no problem sir as soon as you are ready for your packages you can call on us good day
"

not sure if that was scripted or not but heres my response

"Dear XXXX,

I am ready to start this transaction in order to do so I need an invoice to give to my church so they will cut the check.

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r
"

and they responded with

"X company info

Attn:

As soon as you send your security fee you
will be send the invoice and the tracking number ofyour packages.

Yours Faithfully,

X info"

and my response this morning was

"Dear XXXX,

Ok I went to a family member to borrow the money to send besauce the church will not give me the funds with out an invoice as it is standard business practice in the United States. What number off my reciept is the number you need? Ther are many different numbers on it.

Thank you and God spped
S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

and yet again more typos i figured id leave them in because then it doesnt look scripted.

so what do you guys think so far? i really didnt think i was going to get this one this far because of my greediness at the begining but looks like i salvaged it maybe well see no response so far.

Last edited by zarnac on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok heres some updates

heres the first response i recieved

"X company info

Attn:

You are not asked to provide any receipt,all you are asked to do is to send down your security fee for your packages and as soon as you send it you will be send a tracking number for you to know when your packages we arrive

We So you are advice to act fast concerning this issue to enable us deliver your package to you as instructed by the shipper

Here is the payment information of our accountantant officer you will use in making the payment which should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer or money gramm outlet with the below information:

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVE NAME:XXXXX
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210
MTCN NUMBER:

Yours Faithfully,

X info."

and i responded with

"Dear XXXX,

I have done as you asked and went to the money gram office and sent the security fee but Im not sure what a MTCN number is. Where will this be on my reciept?

Thank you and God speed
S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

they sent me

"X company info

Good day

How are you doing ? the MTCN is the eight digit their going to provide for you in money grmm outlet but if you want send it through western union money transfer their going to provide ten digit number for you theer, after you sent the money including the sender's name which is you and the receiver's name which is the infos we privided for you.

you need to act fast on this so that within 48hrs you will received you packages.

Yours Faithfully,

X info."

and i sent

"Dear XXXX,

Ok I think I know which number you mean. On my reciept from money gram the number is 6653254895. They told me this should be the number your asking for.

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

ok so how am i doing so far? please any advice would be greatly appreciated. im trying to get them off script.
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

new updates

Godd day s3m0r3,
How are you doing ? we want to know whether you sent your ssecurity fee through money gramm or western union money transfer because you sent ten digit number to us and that is for western union because if it is money gramm it has to be eight eight digit and they call that reference number in money gamm outlet while in western union is contro number.
So recorfirmed the payment information to us asap including your full information: such as Full Name, Mobile phone and cell phone Your home address for us us to proceed in sending your packages as soon as our chief accountant officer reciver your fee,so below is how you are going tto send it us

i sent

I am so sorry it is money gram but I gave you the wrong number I apologize for that. This is the first time I have done money gram. The number is 55476319.
Again sorry for the confusion.

Thank you and God speed

and i got

Attn:

We still await for your full information you made use of when sending the security fee because there is no time on this transaction any more

Yours Faithfully

lol i sent

I sent said funds with money gram

SENDER NAME WHICH IS YOU: S3m0r3 5k1nn3r
RECEIVE NAME:XXXXX
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210
MTCN NUMBER OR REFERENCE NUMBER: 55476319

and they responded

Attn: ,

Thanks for your prompt response,you are to send your full information to this office including your home address and your mobile number immediately for easy delivery.

We wait for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,

and mine

Im confused I did send you my home address and i do not have a home home. Did you not get my home address?

God speed

and again from them

Attn:
Our accountant officer just came back from money gramm outlet to pick up your security fee but on his way there he was told that the sender's name and the receive's name is totally different from the infos you gave to us,more so they told him the money was pick up by previously another firm

Here is the payment information of our accountant officer again you will use in making the payment which should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer or money gramm outlet with the below information:

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVE NAME:
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT TOBE SEND $210

Yours Faithfully,

and i sent

Im sorry to hear you did not recieve the funds I sent the other party said they were picking them up for you. I am now concerned that if I send money gram or western union again that this will happen again. How am I to know that you are going to get the funds? Is there a bnak that i can do a wire transfer to? I would feel safer sending it directly to a bank at this point with the inconsistancies with the money gram.

Thank you and God speed

and i recieved

Attn:
Be noted that we are still waiting to reconfirm your payment slip infos for us to proceed in sndiing your package without any further delay

Yours Faithfully,

i ignored this one and got

Attn:

Well we expected you to have write before now,all the same who are the other party you have just mension that they picking up the money ? but i will advice you send it through western union money transfer so that there will not be a matter of different sender's and different receiver's,as soon as you made the payment just send down the whole payment infos and the the scan copy of your payment slips you advice to phone me as soon as you made payment for proper process.

Here is the payment information of our accountant officer you will use in making the payment which should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer or money gramm with the below information:

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVE NAME:
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210

Yours Faithfully,

then responded with

Im sorry what recieve name do i need to put on the western union? I hope this works because the last time I got robbed as did you with the money gram. The person sent me a letter with the same letterhead as you did so I figured it was really someone you were working with. I have asked if there was a way to recoupe the funds and they said we can fill out a form if you would be willing to fill it out for me? If so let me know and I will get the form.

Thank you and God speed

then got

Attn:

PRIOR TO YOUR MAIL TO US,I WANT YOU TO BE REST ASSURED BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL HERE AND IF THERE BE ANYBODY CONTACTING YOU WITH OUR LETTER HEADING OUT OF THIS OFFICE,DO NOT REPLY TO THEM, AND PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO US WITH REPORT ASSAP ON THAT SO THAT WE CAN REPORT THEM TO THE EFCC, AS WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY REPORT OF INTERNET SCAMERS USING OUR INFORMATION TO SCAM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

YOU GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR CHIFE ACCOUNTANT INFORMATION BELLOW:

SENDER NAME:S3M0R3 5K1NN3R
RECEIVER NAME:xXXXX
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT TO BE SEND $210

Yours Faithfully,

and i sent

Ok I have gone and sent this again. The western union number is 6572544932. Hopefully you get this one. Moneygram said they will dispute and give me my money back on the one i sent through them but they need you to fill out the second form for me. I have a form I have to fill out also. can I send this to you and have you fill it out?

Thank you and God speed

and got

Attn:

PRIOR TO YOUR MAIL TO US,IF YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,THERE WILL BE NO NEED USING MONEY GRAM ANY MORE,THEREFORE YOU ARE TO GO TO MONY GRAM AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THEM AND TELL THEM YOU DO NOT WANT THE TRANSACTION ANYMORE.

YOU ARE TO FILL THE BLANK SPACE AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE TO ENABLE OUR CHIEF ACCOUNTANT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION AND SIGN OUT YOUR PACKAGE FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR POST.

SENDER NAME:......................

SENDERS ADDRESS:.................

M.T.C.N 10 DIGIT CONTROL NUMBER GIVING TO YOU FROM WESTERN UNION AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT:

M.T.C.N NUMBER:.....................

AMOUNT SENT:....................... $210

Yours Faithfully,

ok i need help on what to try next to get them off script on this one[/b]
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
doing good but very fast, it's not a race. How much time did this conversation take? You could claim that it is getting very expensive for you sending the money by those services, would a international bank transfer not be better?
You always seem to have time to go the WU and MG, nothing happening in real life, car broke down on the way, road construction and you got lost in an unknown neighborhood, terrorist alarm and they were closed and we didn't even speak about your health or love life Smile
Stall them a bit more, you're running out of money so he needs to fill out those forms so you can get your money back. Your colleague is getting too nosy and wants in on the deal, slide in a new character that stole your laptop. Have your friend re-send the whole conversation again to character 1 as you lost your laptop and want to read it all again.
Let Murphy's law rule and ask them why they make it so difficult with all that paper and money stuff and of course let them explain it again, then ask if the IRS doesn't need to know about it, all kind of things that will keep them busy.
Read lots here in the forum and try to get them to one of your deals with a better profit, money laundry or anything you think might be fun.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone wanna be a fake scammer that took this guys money? let me know i think it would be fun to have someone sending them emails bragging that they took their money.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can do that yourself, just get another safe addy Wink That way you play him with both hands.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, Bill2 is spot on with excellent advice!

We all get eager and go quickly. You need to chit chat with the scammer a bit more. Don't get too anxious like you did in the beginning and scare the shit out of the scammer.

Also remember we have some "blank" forms that "can't" load - so you can send those to the scammer. Then they click on it and it won't load and you have to say it was your first time to try to scan something. You went to XYZ service and paid money for it. Then they emailed it to your email address. You then need to have the scammer tell you how to now get that information from that email to him. You know you can share email information with him by copying and pasting what the company wrote but how do you copy and paste the thing in the paper clip over to him.

Just keep stalling and playing.

BTW - FYI baits like this eventually run out of steam - so slow down and start thinking - be creative - if what you write doesn't work - create a new email address. Email the guy again from that one and start all over with a fresh bait.

In the beginning you hve to do a lot of trial and error to get it right.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic