SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Try it on your boss sometime...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I work in a small computer repair shop and my boss is real cool and laid-back. He is aware of my sk4m-b4iting, some of which I publish for the "reading room".

Today he asks, in an email, for a part number of a typical laptop we repair in our shop, here is the exchange of emails:

(I am TS he is PG)

PG wrote:
Quote:
Can you get this part number for me?

TS wrote:
Quote:
Yes, see the attached file.

<I sent him a useless dll file>

PG wrote:
Quote:
AAAAHHHHH MY MAC HAS BEEN HAXED BY ANONYMOOSE!

TS wrote:
Quote:
Would you like the part number?

PG wrote:
Quote:
Yesh

TS wrote:
Quote:
They only have one of these parts each.

PG wrote:
Quote:
You don't want me to come down there.

TS wrote:
Quote:
If you do, I'll need a photo of you so I can recognize you. Please make it a "mug-shot" style holding a sign saying "G0at L0v3r" and "Baptized by Anonymous". Send photo quick!

A few seconds later I am being pelted by Nurf darts from a semi-automatic Nerf gun.

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic