SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible Webcam Lad... Lad showed, I'm an idiot- Euro Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, I already made the Nigerian Soludo get another diplomat. I was able to throw a wrench in with the other lad diplomat. I was able to freak out Soludo to where he didn't trust his first guy. SO, this is diplomat two, Robert (Mr. Neill). He actually screwed up some things in the first few stages, so Charles was getting a bit frustrated with him. Anyway, here is Soludo's last email to us...

Quote:
Hello Edmond,

It is good that you met with Mr. Neill. But i do not believe he will say that to you. I have forwarded the mail to him so that he can defend the allegation or face the repercussion. What was the exact thing that transpired between both of you. Have you paid for the transfer charges and traveling expenditure?. Get back to me and let me know when you will pick up the money. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Prof. Charles Soludo

Hmmmm. Time for a storm of pooh in lad land.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another nice update from the safari'd lad!

Quote:
Hi Edward,

I just want you to explain in details what happened between us yesterday.

Any money given to me (the full amount) and the contents of the gifts.

Yu told charles soludo that i asked yu not to contact him anymore.

Yu are really causing confusions between us all.

Get back to me.

Robert Neill

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee JoJo, now look what you've done! You've caused confusion, and there may be repercussions. I sure hope you are proud of yourself, young man. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Prof and I have completely won Soludo over!

Quote:
Dear Edward,

You are a wonderful friend. People from my country are
terrific. The transfer charges is not my money and you
will be at risk if Mr Neill do not own up
. All you
have to do is keep me updated of all your
correspondence with him. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Mr. Neill is in the doghouse!

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Neill, why oh why must you lie?

Laughing Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just gets better and better:

Quote:
Dear Edwaed,

I have been worried at Mr. Neill�s attitude, and I am wondering why. I want to instruct you that you should stop any further communication with Mr Neill.

I want to get to root of the matter before I will give my final instruction.

Mean while I have communicated to my allies in the Nigeria consol in London to detail some security operative to keep watch on the security company where your consignment is kept. As a good friend, do me a favor by not responding or relate with Mr Neill.

You can respond to this last mail so that we can get more facts from him. I will with talk to you tomorrow.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Prof. Charles soludo

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the words of the ever-wise "Jim Lahey" from the Canadian show Trailer Park Boys:

Quote:
...We might need a couple of more shit puppets for our play, and they gotta be angry shit puppets, Randy... and you gotta make em angry shit puppets, and you say whatever it takes to make them angry but they're not angry at us Randy. Shit puppets are supposed to be angry at other shit puppets.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the most recent e-mails:
Nigeria lad wrote:
Dear Edward,
This is one of the most difficult trying times in my
life with Mr. Neills vehemently denying haveing met
with you. I tried your brother's line yesterday but it
was on voice mail. I am disturbed because of the dire
consiquence of this both to me and to both of you.
With you loosing your money and Mr. never seeing the
light of the day. So you are dealing with LIFE. Tell
me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the
truth. Who collected the money from you. Did he issue
you a recept as is customary. Please tell me
everything before i take a drastic action today.

What kind od dress was he putting on and can you give
a vivid discription of his looks? Was he alone or with
someone else? Is he black or light complexioned. Do
your brother know you gave him money? I mean was he
present when you were talking with Mr. Neill? Is he
aware of the transaction? Please this will help me a
lot. I am waiting for your mail. Remember, this is a
very busy time for me but i will keep watch.

It is of note that Mr. Neill have done a number of
foreign transaction with for me and he has never been
found wanting. I want to know what went wrong. Have a
nice day.

my reply wrote:
Have a nice day you told me?? Charles, what the hell is going on? I am totally confused and I'm counting on you to figure this out. I met with Robert and I told you what happened. I am absolutely sick over this, and the fact that you are even slightly questioning my integrity is making me sicker. I have always trusted our relationship, and now I don't know what to do. If you're telling me Mr. Neill is denying that we met and receiving the case from me for the payment and also the gifts than I feel like I have to go file a police report today for robbery. How else am I supposed to deal with this. Charles, this is NOT small money that I handed over. I don't want to, but I WILL be going to the police if this is not resolved immediately/ I told you what happened. I have receipts from being there, and a picture I took from the concert hall where I was using wifi across the street from where we met. I refuse to play these children's games. Tell me what to do. should I go to the police about this? I'm very worried. How I'm supposed to have a nice day today is beyond me. I'm sick with worry.

my follow up wrote:
Charles,
What I'm now saying is that I will go to the police and file a report for robbery over this. If I feel like you don't believe me, I'll have no choice. I thought we had trust together. If that is broken and you don't believe me, or my evidence, than I WILL involve police very soon. I do not want to have to do that. I'm still hoping this is a huge misunderstanding and I can collect the consignment very soon. Help me.

Nigeria lad wrote:
My dear friend Edward,
Do not panic. I am not questioning your integrity. You certainly know that if Mr. Neill do not own up,i will have to be the one to pay that money. This is why i am thorough about my investigation. The only thing i will do for me is to scan the picture and receipt for me. The sooner you do it the better. I will send men to UK to fish out Mr. Neill and extradite him through the help of the Metro Police. I am assuring you that you money is intact.

my reply wrote:
Charles,
I will send you the pictures I took from where we used internet and receipts later today. Are you telling me not to go to the police yet?? Please tell me what to do next.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way he tried to get you to describe his partner, and you totally changed the subject and made him work to YOUR (granted fake) evidence of being there. Nice work! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit puppets Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are so paranoid about each other, they are even blind to their own stupidity!

hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Purported Howowitz, You are a fool. You think say u be guy but you yourself still be mugu. because you made so many mistake for all your bull and cock story. Me abi proper Nigerian guy wey don collect wellwell. Try and strugle to spend your time to make some money and stop this bull ship you are doing through your mail address

If you get good job that you cant handle you can contact us to help you make some money like my partner and i have made.

I am not even sure you have been to UK before, maybe its your friend here or your family here that is giving you discription about the United Kingdom because the skype number [0203] that you give cannot even be picked up, is your brother also deaf and dump?

Waiting for your reply. You are bastard and f*cking idiot. God punish you for causing this confusion.

From me,
Robert Neill [job name] but my friends here in London know me as Danny guy.

I have copied this e-mail to your Charles as well.

Wow. Does a lad email get any better than that? Normally, this guy is well-written. But he must be so enraged right now that he is just hammering that keyboard. This is bliss.

I'll post the email I sent Charles here shortly. It's pretty convincing.

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
God punish you for causing this confusion.
Priceless!

hehe Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Issac to Chad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the email I sent to Charles.

Quote:
You wanted receipts and pictures to prove that I am here right? Well, here they are. As I think I mentioned before, I am up in Edinburgh right now. Take a look at the receipts from yesterday. So, if you ever had any doubt that I was here in Scotland, it should be gone. This Mr. Neill is not trustworthy. Not one bit. Everything he is saying is a lie.

I thank God that I took a picture of the location the other day. When I was checking email from the Concert Hall across from the Zavvi store, I decided to grab a picture out the window. I looked out and I could see my brother, so I took a shot. The guy stepping up on the curb is my brother. I'm so glad I took that picture.

I'm thinking about going to the police. This is ridiculous. I can get back to Glasgow at any time, it's only about 50 miles on the M8 to get back to Glasgow. I really want to find out what is going on with Mr. Neill.

Charles, do what you can to figure this out. I'm sick about this. I have a feeling that my consignment is gone. I think Mr. Neill is just like Frank Williams. This is awful. �30k completely stolen by a man who is supposedly a diplomat.

I attached these pics:

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/meeting.JPG

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/receipt.jpg

Thanks to Nanny Ogg for the receipts! gaz is going to be helping get a few more pics of the area for me!

Goat

veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Wonderful work! clapping
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are a great safari tandem! Good stuff !!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE: After some help from craig007, gaz, Nanny and Marvinator, we have caused QUITE a stir. We have gotten some very good pictures of the area and surrounding areas. I even have a receipt from the place that we were supposed to meet. So, our story has been completely believable. Prof and I have readnotify so we can track the emails. Every single email we send gets forwarded around 5 or 6 times. And it gets opened and reread NUMEROUS times. It's incredible. Here is the latest. There is trouble in the camp!

Quote:
Dear Edward,

I have been very busy lately. For you, i have spent so much money just to help. But all to no avail. I have recalled the consignment back. I do not know who to believe because you are yet to show any proof of remitting money to Mr. Neill. I am so angry about everything. The accusation and counter accusation. Both of you are playing with me. For your information, this young man have never failed in his duties and i wonder why yours is an exception. I have a plan to remit the back back to the government. You have toyed with the whole transaction and thanks for making me spend my hard earned money. My surprise is why you accused Mr. Frank and now Mr. Neill. I am checking also on your record. What did you report to the Police? I am angry for now. Take care.

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo - I was waiting for an update on these guys....
The lad says:
Quote:
Take care.
He might be mad, but he still cares about you! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another work of art...

Quote:
My Dear Friend Edward,

There is one thing i notice about you and that is that i love you as a brother. The reason i do not know. I feel your pain. But you have to consider me too. I am caught in a delima of trust and betrayal.

I sent someone to keep track of Mr. Neill and his activities in London. Nothing has been found yet. So i had another talk with Mr Neill yesterday. He broke down and i felt it. He has handle more expensive official transactions in the past and his record is clean.

He said you sent the police report to him too. Now there is an angle we are figuring out. He said maybe someone hacked into his email and may have been at that location at the same time having all the information through his mails to you. Why i am trying to be sure is because his job guarantor will be held responsible for mistake on his part.

You have to communicate with him and be cooperative so that those he is suspecting may be under surveillance to see if we can get any trace. If you can recollect the description of those you met who collected the money from you, please send the description.

Mr. Neill also said that i should forward the scanned receipt, pictures and other evidence to him. He has been calling your brother. Allow them to talk and update me. Why i am doing this is because i do not want to use my office to punish Mr. Neill unjustly. So i want to be sure and pretty sure so that God will be on my side always.

Having said this, i will call your brother for a chat. Resend the phone number. Have a nice day and be rest assured that your consignment is safe.

Regards,

Prof. Charles Soludo

Goat

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow - that is a masterpiece. do you have any plan to publish this bait in its entirety?

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope to at some point. It has been going on since about October.

The goal right now, since the lad proposed it, is to maybe play along with the fact that the lad's account could have been hacked. That will give way for another meeting. This time, I am better organized. Prof and I will be ready for this. I am going to hopefully get him back to that same location. That way, we can get him on that webcam. Once he's on the webcam, we will have a picture of him to show Charles. Then, he'll have to believe us.

So many people have offered there help on this and I want to say a HUGE thanks to every one of them.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to say thanks to everyone that offered help for this too. A VERY big thanks to the mystery phone baiter too. You really helped out a lot. Thanks to all of you folks I almost even believe we were there. This has been a very fun bait, and so far it has been unfolding exactly how we hoped it would.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was chatting with Professor So an So about this bait this morning, and he brought me up to speed on the latest goings on. This might be the first time that an oga actually believed a vic (baiter) over one of his own bois. I can't remember anything like this happening before, since I've been here anyway. This is some fine baiting here, folks! Keep it going, boys. Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Issac to Chad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Edward,

I am sorry for not calling yesterday. I was in my
office after church service to tidy up some files
which had to be despatched this morning to Mr.
President. Well, just believe on my words. I have so
much telephone. Official and private. We will talk on
regular basis. Just have patience.

Something came up yesterday. Our search has been
narrowed to three person of which one of them meets
your discription
. Mr. Neill was writing you from their
office in London. Now if you can do me a favour i will
request that you should travel to London as to
identify them. They will not be informed that you are
coming. And we will not show either introduce them to
you. But you will meet them and the two people who are
tailing Mr. Neill.

The consignment will be given to you if they are the
ones otherwise you will have to pay another Twenty
Five Thousand Pounds and have your consignment
collected immediately. I do not want to continue with
this transaction. The two other agents who are tailing
Mr. Neill
will bring the consignment. I will give you
their names as soon as we agree.

For your interest, i will advice that you should along
another 25K. If you are able to identify any these
men, my men will have them arrested immediately. This
way, you go with your consignment while we work on how
to recover your other money. I promise you all will be
well.

Are you at Edingburg yet? Sincere write me and let us
work out this together. You must follow all my
instruction so that no one will pull any fast one this
time. This is why i am involving three people so that
if one denies the other may say the truth. Thanks and
have a nice day. I am waiting for your response.

Regards,

Prof. Charles Soludo

And Robert writes to defend himself:

Quote:
Hi Edward,

Got your mails.

But try and think twice about the whole thing.

I would not collect money from you and asked yu not to inform my boss and your partner of long time. I am not that stupid.
I will never send that kind of mail to you with all those jargons. I am not that rough.

So, definitely, the people that collected money from you are into all these. I opened my mail on several occasions at Brinks office, so definitely one of their staff entered into my mail, monitored the whole scenario and striked.

The fact that we couldnt speak on phone contribute to all these. I try to explain to your brother but he wont listen. If you are in my shoes, you will want to clear your name.

The issue has been reported to Brinks and its being investigated. You will need to come to London to identify who exactly you gave money to.

At the moment dont contact Brinks at all, in fact I deposited the consignment there and I will definitely collect it from them and deliver to you.

Please note that this will be the last mail from this email address for security reasons. I will change my mail now and send you a confirmation from the new email address. I have already informed my boss of this development as well.

As soon as i hear from you, i will buy a new telephone line and give yu the number, then we start from there on instructions from Pro. Soludo.

Regards.

Robert F Neill

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There they go, jojo, making it so complicated for themselves again. Hiring security detail to tail the lad, changing emails for security reasons, getting new telephones. Making you pay another 25k while they further "investigate the matter" and try to get your money back. Somehow, I know their best laid plans will be all for naught, and it will be their own fault, again. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic