SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait. hope you enjok

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Albert Allcock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently received one of those stupid e-mails telling me I was to inherit millions. Decided to have some fun and e mailed them back,

I hope some this brings a giggle to somebody.

First E mail received
My dear Dear,

My name is Stone Clinton, an Attorney at law and the General overseer of
Evangelical Mission for Christ (E.M.C). I am a managing Partner in
HarryStone &CO, a firm of lawyers. I am a partner to mr Abraham AND I believe he has contacted you earlier with this proposal but as a senior partner to him, i feel i should restate the facts and seek your serious contributions and assistance.I got your contact from your local directory while searching for a Respectable and Trustworthy fellow to
assist me in an Unclaimed Fund Deposit of US$11.8Million (Eleven million
eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) belonging to my deceased
Client.
The scammers e-mails are in Black

My late client was a 78 years old American priest,posted here in the
70's on a Missionary Work; he lived all his life here and owned an NGO
which receives Financial Aid (Grant) from the United Nation. He died of
Asthma, and since then no one have come forward to claim this fund he
deposited in a Bank here, which he intend to donate to Charity homes as
he has been doing.

The Directors of the Bank have issued me a notice as his private
Attorney that my late clients Deposit is over due for claim. I have tried
search on the Internet to locate any of his relative abroad on whose
account this Fund can be paid into without success, except you.

Dear, I wish to present you as the beneficiary/next of kin to my
deceased client. I want to assure you that this does not involve any risk,
since I his Attorney is presenting you as his Beneficiary, every legal
documents will be duelly procured to ensure a successful and legal fund
claim. Else, this fund will be confiscated and directed to the Federal
Account.

Kindly go through the sharing Ratio. You will get $3.5 Million USD as
your share, while I get 3.5 Million USD, We will use another $3.5
Million USD to establish an orphanage home in any Country of our choice as my
client wished, while the balance will be set aside for any expenses
that we may incur while processing this transaction.

I will give you more details about this transaction when I receive your
affirmative response.
Meanwhile kindly send me the Followings Information's,

Name:
Tel (both house, office and cell numbers)
Fax:

Please keep this information as CONFIDENTIAL as possible.

Anxiously anticipating your prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely,
STONE CLINTON Esq

An offer I could not refuse so 1ST reply
Dear Clinton Stone
I am very interested in your offer, especially as it is involved in the plight of helping orphaned childers. A particular cause which I like to champion my self. You say that I would get to choose the country to establish an orphanage. If possible I would choose Ahascragh in Galway, Ireland. The village has been devastated by an outbreak of blue tongue caused by a leakage from the rendering plant into their drinking water. You never know they might call the orphanage after me. My details are as follows.

Name: Albert Allcock
Address: 98 Ventry Park, Cabra, Dublin 7, Ireland.
Tel (01) 8420700

If you require any further information, do not hesitate to contact me. i look forward to our further Communication's.
Regards
Albert Allcock Esq.

2ND email recived
DEAR ALBERT ALLCOCK

ONBEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY PARTNER, CHIEF ALLEN BRAI, WE CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO PARTNER WITH US IN THIS VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT. WE ARE PARTICULARLY PLEASED WITH YOUR VERY COMMENDABLE DISPOSITION TO AFFECT THE LIVES OF THE THE LESS PREVILLAGED.

BE INFORMED THAT WE SHARE THE SAME WISH WITH YOU BECAUSE AS CHRISTIANS, AFFECTING THE LIVES OF THE LESS FORTUNATE IS ONE OF THE VERY TENETS AND MAJOR INJUNCTIONS GOD GAVE US AS HIS CHILDREN

WE ALSO ACCEPT YOU INTENTIONS TO HAVE THE SITE OF THE PROPOSED PROJECT SITED IN YOUR LOCATION AND WE ASSURE OF OUR MAXIMUM SURPORT.

NOTE THAT WE INTEND TO PROCEED WITH THE PROCESS OF CLEARING THE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE WE HAVE PERFECTED ALL ARRANGMENTS.

IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT CHIEF BRAI WHO IS MY PARTNER IN THIS PROJECT IS ALSO THE LAWYER TO THE BANK WHERE THE MONEY IS KEPT. HE SHALL ALSO ACT AS YOUR LAWYER AT THE BANK BY APPLYING AND PROCESSING THE FUNDS ON YOUR BEHLAF.

BE AWARE THAT WE SHALL BE VERY LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL IN EVERYTHING WE DO AS WE WOULD NOT WANT TO GO AGAINST THE LAWS. EVERYTHING SHALL BE DONE LEGALLY, AS WE SHALL PROVIDE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE LATER CUSTOMER, SWORE NECESSARY AFFIDAVIT AT THE HIGH COURT TO SURPORT THE CLIAM THAT YOU ARE THE TRUE NEXT OF KIN OF THE LATER CUSTOMER OF THE BANK.

WHEN ALL APPROVALS AND PAPERS HAVE BEEN PERFECTED, THE BANK SHALL OFFICIALLY WIRE THE FUNDS INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.

I HAVE NOTIFIED CHIEF BRAI OF YOUR INTEREST AND HE SHALL BE WRITING YOU TO EXPLIAN IN DETAILS THE WHOLE PROCESS. YOU MAY ALSO REACH HIM YOURSELF ON EMAIL: [email protected]. HIS DIRECT TELEPHONE IS 234 703 206 2760

MOST IMPORTANTLY ALBERT IS THAT YOU DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS BUSINESS EITHER TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR SECURITY REASONS. IT IS MOST UNWISE TO TALK ABOUT THIS BUSINESS UNTIL THE MONEY ARRIVES YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, SINCE BUSINESS OF THIS NATURE SUCEEDS WHEN ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INVOLVED KNOWS ABOUT IT, TILL THE END. WE TAKE IT THAT YOU WILL KEEP THIS VERY IMPORTANT TASK MY KEEPING THE BUSINESS SECRET.

AGAIN, YOU DID NOT STATE THE AREA AND COUNTRY CODE OF THE TELEPHONE YOU SENT. PEASE SEND THE CODES AND ALSO INCLUDING YOUR CELL PHONE LINE IF YOU HAVE ANY, AS WE WOULD ALWAYS BE IN TOUCH FOR PROPER CO-ORDINATIONS

CHIEF SHALL BEGIN THE PROCESSES AT THE BANK TOMORROW IN YOUR FAVOUR AND HE SHALL WRITE TO UPDATE YOU.

ONCE AGAIN MY DEAR, WE CONGRATULATE YOU AND ASSURE YOU THAT THIS PROJECT IS NOT ONLY RISK FREE BUT EFFECTIVELY UNDER OUR CONTROL
WARM REGARDS
STONE CLINTON

2ND e-mail I sent

My Friend Clinton.
As requested, here is our previous correspondence sent to your new address. Also the dialling code to my country is 00353, that is to contact me dial 00353 1 8420700.(the number for Alcoholics Anonymous) /Unfortunately some R.I.R.A. activity has took out most of the local cell phone transmitters in my area so I no longer keep one as in is not very realisable, I also received correspondence from your partner Chief Allen Brai, but his e-mail seems to be corrupted and I can not open it. So if you would be so good as to get him to re-send it. As you can imagine I am very eager to get this business closed off. The childer in Ahascragh urgently need aid. Our government has promised to give �100,000 to the charity I founded called "The Allcock fund for the poor childer Of Ahascragh and surrounding area's" But probably as your as your aware government bureaucracy slows everything down. It could take weeks for this funding to get here.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faitfully,
Albert Allcock

3rs email received
MY DEAR ALBERT

GLORY BE TO GOD. THE LAWYER, CHIEF BRAI HAS MADE AN INITIAL PRESENTATION AT THE BANK YESTERDAY AND HE IS TO WRITE YOU THIS MORNING TO FURTHER CLARIFIY YOU. DO FOLLOW HIS INNSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU RECIEVE HIS EMAIL.

ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT MY FORMER EMAIL HAS BEEN COMPROMISED SO HENCE FORTH, YOU ARE TO USE THIS BOX TO WRITE ME. DO ALSO FORWARD YOUR LAST EMAIL TO ME USING THIS EMAIL ID.

I AM REALLY SO HAPPY THAT THINGS ARE GOING AS PLANNED AND IF WE WORK VERY HARD, WE SHOULD HAVE THIS FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT LATTEST BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY NEXT WEEK.

WARM REGARDS AND BE SURE TO KEEP EVERYTHING CLOSE TO YOUR HEART
YOUR FRIEND AND PARTNER
STONE CLINTON

At the same time I received an e-mail from chief Allen
DEAR ALBERT ALLCOCK

MY NAME IS ALLEN BRAI, A FRIEND TO MR STONE CLINTON, WHOM I LEARNT IS YOUR FRIEND. I AM WRITING IN RESPECT TO THE BUSINESS TRANSACTION HE DISCUSSED WITH YOU, INVLOVING THE SUM OF US$11.8MILLION

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU, FOR MAKING A WISE CHIOCE, TO PARTNER WITH US. LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION. EVERYTHING THAT WILL ENSURE SUCESS IN THIS TRASACTION, HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE.

I FOR ONE, CANNOT GET INVOLVED IF I HAVE ANY DOUBT THAT THE BUSINESS WILL NOT SUCEED, BECAUSE OF MY REPUTATION AND OFFICE AS THE BANK LAWYER, WHICH I MUST PROTECT. BUT I HAVE PERFECTED EVERYTHING, AND THIS VENTURE IS NOW A SIMPLE BUSINESS

I SHALL ACT AS YOUR PERSONAL LAWYER, AND SHALL REPRESENT YOUR INTEREST. YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE AN APPLICATION TO THE BANK, INTRODUCING ME AS YOUR ATTORNEY. YOU SHALL SEE BELOW, A SAMPLE OF THE APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT, WHICH YOU ARE TO RETYPE, SIGN AND SEND TO THE DIRECT EMAIL OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE BANK VIA EMAIL: [email protected] DO ALSO SEND A COPY TO ME FOR MY OWN RECORD

NOTE THAT THIS BUSINESS SHALL BE HIGHLY LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE. THE FUND WHEN APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOUR, SHALL BE WIRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, OFFICIALLY, AND LEGITIMATELY, BY THE CENTRAL BANK. AS WE PROCEED, YOU WILL RECOGNISE, THAT I AM A MAN, WHO DOES MY THING LEGALLY. I SHALL PROCESS ALL NECESSARY PAPERS, AND APPROVALS, TO TALLY WITH THE OFFICAL REQUIREMENTS, SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LAW.

FIND ALSO ATTACHED, A COPY OF THE INITIAL DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED THE LATE MR ZHONG. THE STATED BALANCE IN THE ACCOUNT STANDS AT US$11.8MILLION, DUE TO WITHDRAWALS MADE BY MR ZHONG WHILE HE WAS ALIVE.

FURTHERMORE, I SHALL PROCURE A LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION, DEATH CERTIFICATE, AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS, WHICH SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM THE LAGOS HIGH COURT, TO GIVE FULL BACKING TO OUR CLIAMS.
WELL, FIRST THING FIRST. DO SEND THE APPLICATION, SO THAT I SHALL MAKE REPRESENTIONS, TO THE MD, CONCERNING YOUR BRIEF. I SHALL BE GLAD IF YOU WILL ALSO TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF, SO THAT WE SHALL START GETTING CLOSER TO EACH OTHER.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PASSPORT, SO THAT WE CAN BEGIN TO GET FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER. YOU CAN REACH ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER--234-703-206-2760. DO ALSO FORWARD YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS TO ME.

BEST REGARDS.

ALLEN BRAI
HEAD OF CHAMBERS, EDIBACHAMBERS
LAGOS NIGERIA

=====================================================================

SAMPLE OF APPLICATION
THE MANGING DIRECTOR
UNION BANK PLC
LAGOS NIGERIA
SIR
APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT OF US$11.8MILLION, HELD IN YOUR BANK

I HEREBY APPLY TO BE PAID THE ABOVE STATED SUM, BELONGING TO MR SUNNY ZHONG, NOW DEAD, AND WHO OWNS THE ABOVE ACCCOUNT NUMBER, AND AMOUNT, IN YOUR BANK.

MY NAME IS ---------------OF-------------- AND THE ONLY SURVIVING FAMILY MEMEBER OF THE LATE MR ZHONG, WHO WAS YOUR FORMER CUSTOMER.

WHILE HE WAS ALIVE, HE SPOKE HIGHLY OF YOUR BANK, AND HENCE HE BECAME ONE OF YOUR DEPOSITORS. HOWEVER, NOW THAT THE COLD HAND OF DEATH HAS TAKEN HIM AWAY, I OWE HIM A SACRED DUTY, TO SECURE ALL HIS ESTATE, TO BE UTILISED IN CARRYING OUT HIS WISHES OF SETTING UP A FOUNDATION FOR THE LESS PRIVILLAGED.

TO THIS EFFECT, I HAVE CONTRACTED MR ALLEN BRAI, A SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA, AND ALSO CO- INCIDENTALLY, YOUR BANK LAWYER, TO REPRESENT MY INTEREST.

MR BRAI HAS MY AUTHOURITY TO PROCESS THE PAYMENT, ACCORDING TO THE RULES GOVERNING SUCH TRANSACTION. HE SHALL PROCURE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP MY CLIAMS. I HAVE FORWARDED ALL RELEVANT INTRUMENTS THAT WILL HELP HIM PROCESS THE TRANSFER OF MY LATE BROTHERS MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT, WHICH I STATE HERE UNDER------------------------------- (YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATIONS)

FURTHERMORE, MR BRAI, AS MY APPOINTED ATTORNEY, SHALL PAY ALL NECESSARY DUES AND TAXES, NECESSARY, TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUND.

I URGE YOUR BANK AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, TO OFFER HIM ALL ASSISTANCE, AND CO-OPERATION., TO ACTAULISE THIS BRIEF, IN MEMORY OF MY LATE BROTHER. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFERCT PEACE.AMEN

THANK YOU SIR, FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

YOUR FAITHFULKLLY
(NAME SIGNATUIRE &DATE)

I filled in and returned the above form with bogas bank details and sent the following letter to the chief

My dear friend Allen.
If You wish to phone me my Number is 00353 1 8420700. As I have told your friend Mr Stone I will take great joy in continuing Mr Zhong's work with the under privileged. I am the founder of a charity in my own country it is called "The Allcock fund for the poor childer Of Ahascragh and surrounding area's" This is truely a miracle that Mr Stone and you choose me. i am sure God was guiding you both.
You also Request my passport but I never owned one as I never have had the need to Travel.
ALBERT ALLCOCK

Then a reply from the chief
DEAR ALBERT

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR WE HAVE STARTED THE PROCESS ON A SOLID NOTE. THIS DAY HAS BEEN QUITE HETIC FOR ME AS I HAVE TO VISIT VARIOUS AGENCIES TO PUSH THIS PAYMENT FORWARD.

WE TOLD YOU EARLIER THAT WE WOULD BE LEGITIMATE IN THE PROCESS AND THAT WE WOULD NOT CUT CONNERS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING AS WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MOVE THIOS PAYMENT CLAIM TO A HIGH POINT TODAY.

I HAVE FILLED THE APPLICATIONFOR PAYMENT AT THE BANK AND I HAVE BACKED IT UP WITH THE OFFICIAL APPLICATIPON FEE AMOUNT AND THE STAMP DUTY AS THE RELEVANT LAWS STIPULATES.

FIND ATTACHED THE PAYMENT I MADE TODAY, TOTALLY US$24.500 WHICH IS NECESSARY TO PUSH THIS PAYMENT FORWARD. THIS IS ALSO TO YOUR NOTICE, SINCE ALL EXPENSES WOULD BE DEDUCTED BEFORE WE SHARE THE FUNDS WHEN SECURED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT THAT YOU KEEP A RECORD OF YOUR OWN EXPENSES, SO THAT WE CAN DEDUCT ALL BEFORE SHARING THE FINAL PROCEED.

WE HOPE THAT WE SHALL START GETTING RELEVANT AND NECESSARY APPROVALS BY MONDAY AND OUR ESTIMATE IS THAT WE WOULD SECURE THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK, BY GOD GRACE.

FURTHERMORE, DO FORWARD YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS, INCLUDING THE ADDRESS OF YOUR BANJKERS AND THEIR SWIFT CODE TO BE USED TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS.

ALSO, I HAVE TRIED TO CALL YOU TODAY BUT A LADY PICKS THE CALL AND INFORM ME THAT I HAVE A WRONG NUMBER. PLEASE DO FORWARD A VALID TELEPHONE NUMBER, BELONGING TO YOU. I ALSO EXPECT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED ME BY NOW, SINCE I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY NUMBER. THE NUMBER ONCE GAIN IS: 234 703 206 2760.

PLEASE DO NOT BE ECONOMIC WITH CALLS, SINCE YOU ARE FREE TO INCLUDE YOUR CALLS AS YOUR EXPENSES IN THE PROJECT. WE SHOULD BE TALKING WITH EACH OTHER ON DAILY BASES, SO AS TO RELATE VERY WELL, BEFORE THE BANK STARTS TO CONTACT YOU TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THEIR DESIRE TO WIRE INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WITHOUT DELAY, BECAUSE MONDAY SHALL BE A VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR US. DO CALL MY LINE AND ALSO GIVE ME A VALID NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU.
WARM REGARD
ALLEN BRAI
YOUR PARTNER

I replied with the following
My Friend Allen
It is great to hear from you. I hope you are keeping well on this fine day. Sorry to here you could not get me on the phone. My close friends call me Bertie (short for Albert). This may me where the confusion lies and the lady you were talking too, my new sectary who only knows me as Bertie. I apologise for this confusion. It might be better if you try to get me on this number in future ( I GAVE HIM MY FRIENDS NUMBER IN oz). The address of my bank is Ulster bank, 78/80 Camden Street Lower Dublin 2 and the sort code is 90-75-34.
Regard's
Bertie

Then got this back from the chief

HELLO BERTIE

I HAVE AGAIN CALLED THIS MORNING A A MALE VOICE PICKED THE PHONE BUT WAS BARELY HEARING ME. HOWEVER, I MENTIONED BOTH ALBERT AND BERTIE AND HE SEEMS NOT TO KNOW BOTH NAMES.

WE REALLY HAVE TO SPEAK WITH EACH OTHER AND GET MORE FAMILIAR. I WANT YOU TO CALL MY LINE TO ENABLE US TALK AND INFORM ME WHEN YOU WILL BE AVALIABLE TO PICK MY CALLS IN FUTURE. IF POSSIBLE, I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET A CELL PHONE BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE IN CONSTANT CONTACT FROM MONDAY WHEN THIS PROJECT SHALL ENTER A CRUCIAL STAGE.

MY DIRECT TELEPHONE IS: 234 703 206 2760

WARM REGARDS
ALLEN

Then I was over at a friends and was showing them the chain of emails. One of the lads said they would ring for the craic. Got an answer machine and left him a message that we were happy with the proceedings and that I would e- mail him with a cell phone number as soon as could.
My good friend Al
Just tried to ring your phone number below . I lefrt a mesage for you. I intend to purchase a cell phone early next week to assist our communication process. I will e-mail you the number asap. i'm eager to complete this transaction hastily as "The Allcock fund for the poor childer Of Ahascragh and surrounding area's" urugently need fumds.
Regards,
Bertie.

I went and got a free, pay as you go sim card and put it an old phone Then forwarded the Chief my new number.

Hello Allen
You will be glad to know that I have purchased a cell phone to-day' hopefully this will make our bossiness flow a little easier. My cell phone number is 00353 86 *** **** . this is just for my use so I can assure you that from Monday I will be contactable.
Bertie

The next day I received 2 e-mails one from the bank and one from my good friend Allen
TO THE ATTENTION OF:
ALBERT ALLCOCK

SIR

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTICE

IT IS A DEEP SENSE OF PLEASE THAT WE INFORM YOU THAT IMMEDIATE PAYMENT APPROVAL HAVE BEEN GRANTED IN YOUR FAVOUR IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITANCE AMOUNT OF US$11.8MILLION BELONGING TO OUR CHEERISHED BUT DEPARTED CUSTOMER, MR ZHONG.

WE HAVE FORMALISED ALL ARRANGEMENTS TO EFFECT THE RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITED FUNDS THIS WEEK, HAVING RECIEVED DUE AUTHOURISATION FROM THE FEDEARL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

WE HAVE ALSO NOTED THAT YOUR ATTORNEY, MR ALLEN BRAI HAS CONCLUDED AND PROVIDED ALL RELEVANT INTRUMENTS AND DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO SECURE THE SAID FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT WITH ULSTER BANK OF IRELAND.

ACCORDINGLY AND AS YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OBLIGATION, YOU ARE THERE FORE REQUIRED TO FOOT THE COST OF THE IMMUNITY ATTESTATION COVERAGE BOND OF YOUR PAYMENT AMOUNTING TO THE SUM OF THREE THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERING.(GBP 3,000)

THIS PAYMENT SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE SENT BY YOU VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS STATED BELLOW

� RECIEVERS NAME: PETER EZE
� ADDRESS: 7 UNION HOUSE, ISOLO, LAGOS
� TEST QUESTION: CODE
� ANSWER: IMMUNITY BOND
NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT REPRESENTS THE FINAL PAYMENT ACCURING TO YOUR PAYMENT. THE IMMUNITY BOND INSURES THE FUND TO BE WIRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AGAINST ANY DRUG OR TERRORIST RELATED CLIAMS, ESPECIALLY IN THESE DAYS WHEN GOVERMENT FIGHT AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING AND THER VICES ASSOCIATED WITH MOVEMENT OF LARGE SUMS OF MONEY INTERNATIONALLY.

THE IMMUNITY BOND PROTECTS THE FUND TO BE WIRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SHOWS THE IT IS LEGALLY EARNED BY YOU.

BE ADVISED TO FOOT THE CHARGES AS DIRECTED AS WE HAVE ALREADY SCHEDULLED YOUR PAYMENT FOR RELEASE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS WEEK.

FINAL ATTACHED CLASSIFIED PAYMENT RELEASE INSTRUMENTS ALREADY APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOUR FOR YOUR RECORD

ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATIONS AND ADVANCE AND WARM REGARDS
CHIEF ABBA MARUWA
MANAGING DIRECTOR
UNION BANK Nigerian, PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA

And also Allen�s email
MY DEAR ALBERT

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR WE HAVE SUCESSFULLY PULLED THIS PROJECT THROUGH. WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED PAYMENT APPROVAL AND THIS IS IRREVOCABLE. I EXPECT THE FUND TO BE WIRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN A DAY TWO, AS SOON AS WE MEET THE FINAL PAYMENT CHARGES AMOUNTING TO 3,000POUNDS.

I HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM THE BANK AND I WAS TOLD THAT EVERYTHING IS OK AND THAT WE HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY PAY THE IMMUNITY BOND WHICH WOULD PROTECT THE MONEY TO BE WIRED.

THIS IS INDEED A GOOD NEWS AND MYSELF AND STONE IS VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS DEVELOPMENT.

WE HAVE BOTH EMPTIED OUR ACCOUNT ON THIS PROJECT AND WE ARE LEFT WITH JUST NOTHING NOW. HOWEVER, WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RAISE 2,450POUNDS AND WE ARE SHORT OF FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS.

ALBERT, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND THIS AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY TO THE BANK. YOU CAN CONTACT THE BANK AND ASK THEM THE NAME OF THEIR CAHSIER. I SHALL GO IMMEDIATELY TO PAY IN THIS AMOUNT THAT WE HAVE RAISED SO THAT THEY CAN START THE PROCESS.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS THE TIME TO BE CAREFUL, SINCE GOD HAS GIVEN US VICTORY. CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS PROJECT SECRET AND PLEASE NOT DISCLOSE IT TO ANYONE UNTIL THE MONEY IS WIRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SENT THE 550POUND TO THE BANK SO THAT I CAN PROCEED AND MANDATE THEM TO PROVIDE THE IMMUNITY COVERAGE AND RELEASE OUR MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ONCE THEY HAVE WIRED THE FUNDS, THEY SHALL GIVE YOU A PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU SHALL PRESENT TO YOUR BANK FOR THE TRACKING OF THE MONEY. THEY WOULD ALSO SEND THE IMMUNITY BOND TOGETHER WITH THE FUNDS SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY QUESTIONS EITHER FROM YOUR GOVERMENT OR THE BANK ABOUT THE SOURCE OF THE FUNDS

PLEASE ACT VERY FAST. I AM SLO HAPPYTO NOTYE THAT YOU NOW HAVE A LINE, I SHALL TRY TO GET ON THE LINE IN DUE COURSE
WARMEST REGARDS FROM MYSELF AND STONE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN DUBLIN TO CELEBRATE AND BECOME REAL PARTNERS.
GREETINGS FROM ALLEN

I now also got a call from Allen to tell me how smoothly it was all going.
How we would be rich in no time and that he needed �550 to complete the transaction. I told him that I was having a few cash flow problems and that I would check my bank and e-mail him back.
This is the e-mail
My friend Allen.
Following our conversation earlier today. I have visited my bank. I hate to let yourself and Clinton down but all my personal funds are tied up in the charity I started "The Allcock fund for the poor childer Of Ahascragh and surrounding area's.� We are still waiting government funding which is promised any day now.
The bank will loan me the �550, but only when my overdraft is cleared. It is only �200. My friends would help me but because of secrecy of our operation I�m afraid to ask. I will continue trying to raise this money and will be contact with you as soon as I have success. I apologise for minor inconvenience and assure you I�m doing everything in my power to raise these funds.
Your Friend Albert
May God be on our side.
The next morning I recived
MY DEAR ALBERT

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY FRANK EMAIL. BUT THE SITUATION IS THAT WE CANNOT WAIT. YOU KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND HOW MUCH MYSELF AND STONE HAVE INVESTED IN THIS PROJECT TO ALLOW ANY SAD POINT.

IN THIS NATURE OF BUSINESS, WE SHOULD COUNT OURSELVES LUCKY THAT EVERYTHING IIS WORKING IN OUR FAVOUR AND THEREFORE WE SHOULD NOT CHALLENGE GOD BY DELAYING.

IF IT MEANS ASKING YOUR FRIENDS WITHOUT DISCLOSING THE BUSINESS, PLEASE DO SO. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL THEM ANOTHER REASON YOU NEDED THE FUNDS, BUT PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THE BUSINESS FOR SECURITY REASONS.

TELL YOUR LENDER THAT THE LOAN IS FOR A SHORT TERM. EVEN IF IT IS FOR A TWO DAYS LOAN, IT WOULD BE OK BECAUSE WE SHALL HAVE THE FUND WITHIN 24HRS AFTER THE CHARGES ARE COMPLETED.

ALBERT, IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT THE BALANCE FUNDS ARE SENT TUESDAY TOMORROW YOUR TIME, BECAUSE TIME IS NOLONGER ON OUR SIDE.

I SHALL CALL YOU FIRST THING TOMORROW TO PUT YOU ON NOTICE AND TELL YOU THE NEED TO HAVE THE FUNDS SENT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAYS.
WARM REGARDS AND BLESSINGS FOR OUR GOOD LORD JESUS,HAS GIVEN US GTREAT VICTORY THAT HIS NAME MAY BE GLORIFIED
BEST REGARDS
ALLEN
And sure enough I received a phone call
I assured Allen that I was doing my best to raise some money, He was very supportive and said he would see what he could do his end and call me back.
A couple of hours later he rang back and said he managed to get �300 . When I told him I had no joy He was a little upset but hid it well. At the end of the conversation he said �God bless you� and just before he hung up I said Allen remember �Jesus was a sunbeam�. And hung up.
That night I sent the Following e-mail

My dear Allen
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I have had no joy in securing any money today. I have been in contact with my family and friends but to no avail. Jesus does not seem to be smiling on me today. The area of Ahascragh that has been affected by the out-break of blue tongue, took a battering by a storm over the last two nights. All of my friends and family have been sending their money to the poor childer, to give them shelter.
I was talking to my bank. And they told me that if only I could lodge $100. They would loan me up to $1500. but I simply can not even raise that amount of money.
Please advise me what to do.
Your friend,
Albert

Little children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.
Then next morning I received this. ( I think my ruse is coming to an end)
DEAR ALBERT

HONESTLY, I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THE MOMENT. STONE IS VERY ANGRY AND SAD BECAUSE IT APPEARED WE PICKED ON A WRONG PARTNER, WHO CANNOT EVEN HELP OUT WITH JUST 250POUNDS, SEEING THAT WE HAVE COMMITTED CLOSE TO FOURTY THOUSAND TO GET THIS PROJECT FACILITATED.

WE HAVE MADE CONTACT AT THE BANK THIS MORNING AND SOMEONE ADVISED THAT EVEN IF WE HAVE THE 250, WE SHOULD NOT PAY IT SINCE IT WOULD LOOK SUSPICIOUS IF ALL CHARGES ARE PAID LOCALLY. IT WILL POINT TO THE FACT THAT SOMEONE LOCALLY IS MANIPULATING EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

THE 250 MUST COME FROM ABROAD AND FROM YOU WHO IS THE REAL NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE CUSTOMER OF THE BANK. THIS IS IMPORTANT AND TO PROTECT THIS PROJECT FROM INVESTIGATION.

IF YOU CANNOT FIND THIS LITTLE AMOUNT YOURSELF, PLEASE INVOLVE SOME WHO CAN HELP, BUT BE SURE SUCH A PERSON IS ONE YOU CAN TRUST.

IT HAS BECOME VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT THE BALANCE IS SENT TO THE BANK MOST URGENTLY, TO ENABLE US SECURE THIS FUND THIS WEEK.

PLEASE AND PLEASE ALBERT, DO ACT NOW AND FAST TOO.
REGARDS
ALLEN
So I replied
My friend Allen.
I am deeply sorry and embarrassed to have let yourself and Clinton down. Both of you have invested so much time and money in this project, while I have been dreaming of all the joy I could bring with this money.
I have spent the day trying to raise some money with little success. The best I have managed is when I visited my uncle Willnott B. Dunne. Willnott lent me �50 euro. All I can suggest is that if you could send me another �50. I could clear my overdraft in my bank. And then my bank will offer me a loan of up to �1500, and I can lodge whatever that your bank requires to finish this transaction.
Again I am sorry for been the week link in this project. I did not realise I would need money at this stage, and the reason my bank is overdrawn is that I spent �99 on a cell phone.
Yours truly,
Bertie
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move.
This did not suit Chief Allen. Seemingly you can transfer money out of Nigeria usin Western union
MY DEAR BERTIE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF GETTING THIS PROJECT COMPLETED NOW.

WE DID NOTICE THAT YOU ARE YOUNG AND MAY NIOT HAVE MONEY TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE PROCESS BUT EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY. WE WERE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS A PARTNER BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SOMEONE WE CAN TRUST AND GET ALONG WITH. THIS EXPLIANED WHY WE DID NOT BOTHER NOR ASK FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION WHILE PROCESSING THIS PAYMENT.

BUT, IT HAS COME TO A TIME THAT YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING, SINCE IT WOULD NOT LOOK REAL IF ALL PAYMENT ABOUT THIS PROJECT COMES LOCALLY, WHEREAS YOU ARE SURPOSED TO BE ABROAD. HAVING PAID MORE THAN 99% OF THIS LAST FEE, IT SHALL BE VERY WISE TO HAVE THE BALANCE OF 250 SENT DIRECTLY FROM YOU, SO THAT THE BANK WOULD CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE REAL AND EXIST.

ABOUT SENDING 50EURO, PLEASE CHECK WITH WESTERN UNION AND YOU WOULD CONFIRM THAT LAGOS NOT NOT SEND OUT MONEY VAI WESTERN UNION. WESTERN UNION DOES NOT HAVE FACILITY WHERE FUNDS COULD BE SENT OUT. WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS ONLY RECIVING AND HENCE I CANNOT SEND THE FUNDS.

HOWEVER, SINCE THIS IS A MATTER FROM YOUR BANK, YOU CAN EASILY AND SAFELY ASK ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATION TO LOAN YOU THAT AMOUNTR YOUR BANK NEEDED TO APPROVE THE LOAN. ATLEAST, YOUR WOULD BE LENDER CAN CONFIRM FROM YOUR BANK AND GIVE YOU THE MONEY.

PLEASE BERTIE, THIS PROJECT IS NO CHILDS PLAY BECAUSE OUR DESTINY IS TIED TO IT. WE HAVE SPENT OUR LIFE SAVING ON THIS PROJECT AND GOD FORBID THAT ANYTHING COULD BE A STUMBLING BLOCK TO ITS SUCESS. INFACT, IT IS SAD THAT YOU CANNOT ON YOUR OWN RAISE 250 FROM WHATEVER SOURCE POSSIBLE, SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY BALANCE FEE NEEDED TO CONCLUDE THIS PROJECT.

WE DEMAND THAT YOU SURPORT AND PLAY YOU PART AS A TRUE PARNER SHOULD, BY SENDING AT ALL COST, THE BALANCE AMOUNT DIRECTLY TO THE BANK AND NOTIFY US ACCORDINGLY
WARM REGARDS
ALLEN

So I replied.
Allen
I still am still have not having any luck getting the required funds. I have made a rash decision. my friend Hectar has given me a tip for a horse in Cheltenham. I have decided to put Willnott's � 50 on the nose. Pray for us. This could be my last chance.
Bertie
And low and behold my horse won.
My Friend Allen.
Good news at last, Your prayers have awoken God and he has sent good fortune my way. My horse� Cousin Vinney" Romped home at 12-1.This means I will be able to pick the cash �600 up tomorrow. I shall send the bank �250 to-morrow. We will be calibrating soon.
May they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength.
Albert..

At last the Chief is happy
MY DEAR BERTIE

WONDERFUL NEWS. THE TRUTH IS THAT GOD KNOWS THE HEART OF ALL MEN AND HE WOULD CERTAINLY NOT LET THE TENDER HEARTED, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHOSE INTENTIONS IS TO HELP HUMANITY AND THE LESS PRIVILLAGED TO BE FRAUSTRATED.

MYSELF AND TONY IS HAPPY TO NOTE THAT YOU SHALL SEND THE BALANCE TO THE BANK FIRST THING TOMORROW AS DIRECTED BY THE BANK. I SHALL ALSO REACH MY FRIEND WHO IS ASSISTING US TO PUT HIM ON NOTICE.

PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE FEE IS SENT TO THE BANK AS THEY DIRECTED YOU, FIRST THING YOUR TIME TOMORROW. YES, WE CAN STILL MEET OUR PAYMENT TIME FOR THIS WEEK.

WE ARE SO HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROVED A WORTHY AND DEPENDABLE PARTNER. NOTE ALSO THAT IT DOES NOT END WITH SECURING THE PAYMENT BECAUSE WE SHALL DEPEND ON YOU GREATLY WHEN THE FUNDS COMES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, TO MEET THAT AGREED TERMS OF PARTNERSHIP.

STAY WITH GOD BERTIE, FOR HE HAS GIVEN US VICTORY.
WARM REGARDS
ALLEN

At this stage I felt I could not push this much further so I decided tell him I would not be at my computer and try and get him to ring me to run up his phone bill as much as possible.

My dearest Allen
You are truly a saint. May you be blessed with many Childer. I have lodged that £250 with Western Union. So I assume that all I have to do now is wait and Father Zhong money$$$$ will be lodged into my account. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to encourage the proceedings.
Also who is Tony I don't recognise his name from our communications.
Please be advised that I wont be near my computer over the week end so if you need to contact me please do so by calling my cell.
Your forever friend
Albert Allcock
I got the following two e-mails off him but refused to answer in order to get him to ring me
MY DEAR BERTIE

HOW ARE YOU TODAY. HAVE YOU SENT THE FEE TO THE BANK YET, PLEASE INFORM ME, SO THAT I CAN PROCEED TO THE BANK AND GET THINGS GOING. ALSO, SEND TO ME, A COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS FOR MY RECORD. I HAVE CALLED YOUR LINE BUT IT IS ON VOICE MAIL. DO GET INTOUCH WITH ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 234 703 206 2760
I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
REGARDS
ALLEN

DEAR BERTIE
THIS IS INDEED GOOD NEWS, BUT THE BANK SAYS THEY HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU. SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER OF THE PAYMENT, THE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS TO ME RIGHT AWAY, SO THAT I CAN NOTIFY THE BANK. YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONDS BECAUSE NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNTIL THE WESTRN UNION IS CONFIRMED.
WARM REGARDS.
ALLEN

I made him ring me 5 times looking for the control number, each phone call I drew out as long as I could.
I told him first that �my man Friday� lodged the money and I did not have the recite to find the control Number.
The 2nd time he rang I got a friend to answer and pretend to be my secretary.
The 3rd time he rang I gave him the date. 15-03-2008. He coped on straight away got angry and said it should have 10 digits.
I told him that �Friday� still had the recite. And to ring me back.
The 4th time he rang I was in bed and hangover I made up a 10 digit number but could not remember it when he asked me to repeat it. After 5mins he got a number.
The 5th and last time he rang (I think he was at the Western Union office) he got very angry I repeated the number I gave him earlier but swapped the last two digits. This angered him more. I pretended to get angry and called him incompetent. This went on for a few mins until I started to laugh. He hung up. I�m still waiting to here from him.
paula.hamilton
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a long ongoing baited in formal discussion there; I read what your baited was all about try asking your scammers to send you a passport and a photographic image of him self, to provided genuine details, for thermal approval.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic