SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Having trouble buying this car

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new but I've been having fun for the past few weeks with guys trying to sell cars. They are always poor divorced women or widows. I won't post all the details ... but I think I'm doing OK with this one lad. So far we have 42 emails between us ... I've had 4 of his fake eeekbay domains shut down.

Once the fake domain is shut down, I can't reply to this scam domain. So I inform him that my email (with all the info from 'monkeygram' Very Happy ) bounced. He sets up a new one, must resend the eeekbay invoice because I'll settle for nothing less. Repeat ... 4 times now.

Now I'm informed that eeekbay are having email server troubles. So he has run out of domains. Now I get this ridiculous email from ebay�xxxxATconsultantDOTcom which is from mailDOTcom

So, I replied to that. I took the advice I read here ... all kinds of mistakes in it. We shall see what happens now. Opps, just got a reply that the 8 digit number only had 7 Rolling Eyes He must think he's right on the edge of getting $3900!

Hey this is fun and also .. its nice knowing that maybe its thwarted many other of his attempts on others. Nothing on the grand scale that many of you do but its a start.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. Seems you've got into the swing of things pretty fast.

If you have all the website details, you might be able to get some flags for your signature.

4 domains from 1 guy. He's a goldmine.

Be sure to read the stickies 4 or 5 times and if you feel a bit stuck, apply for a mentor.

Have fun and bait safe.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear..

Why don't you aim to be a 'Pro' under the no-frills, no-hassle, all-inclusive Mentor Service? Apply and spread your wings a little Very Happy

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flags? How do I get flags? Yes I have the received emails ... and the emails I forwarded to abuseATxxxxxxx just within the last 2 days. The domains are down now. I read lots of stickies but didn't see anything about that. I'd love to have some flags! Smile I'll search for the info.

newdonym wrote:
........... <<<snipped some >>>

If you have all the website details, you might be able to get some flags for your signature.

4 domains from 1 guy. He's a goldmine. ...............

edited part ... I read and don't think this deserves a flag ... it was toooo easy. Thank for the encouragement.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out this forum, http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

The stickies/people on there will tell you what to do properly, but basically, try to get all fake sites onto the www.aa419.org database.

You provide the proof, they provide a known name to back you up and record the activity of the site. (Dead, alive, moved etc)

You then send emails to the abuse department of their host and get them shut down.

You get a little flag in your sig with the host country.

Everyone is a happy bunny.
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

**Moved here**

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm know this is pretty simple run of the mill stuff to you guys ... but approaching 50 emails .... should I continue and go for 75? I spose thats the name of the game.

Quote:

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:23 AM, eBay� xxFinancingxxCenter�.Inc <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Gene Poole ,

* We want to inform you that you didn't send all the 8 digit reference numbers from the MoneyGram receipt and we can not proceed with the shipping until we verify the payment.
* You send us only 7 digit reference numbers. Please send the 8 number so we can verify the payment and start the shipping proceed at your location.
* Or attach the MoneyGram receipt and reply us at this e-mail address.

Sincerly,

eBay Team

I won't spill the beans and am about done with this ... I dunno maybe I'll send a dll as the scanned image ... but I just want to see if he picks up on the text in red below ... which I highly doubt.

Quote:
ebay,

Sorry been away from the office. I'll have my secretary scam the MoneyGram receipt as soon as she gets back to work. I don't know how to run the scammer. She does all that. We'll send the scammed image and that should clear it up. I'm pretty sure the info is correct, an 8 digit number was sent .... not 7, I counted them. She has the receipt filed somewhere so I can't verify the number but I see there are 8 digits sent already. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake? You already made many mistakes with ebay email servers and have delayed this so I suspect you may have made a mistake here.

Anyway, I'll have the image scammed ASAP and sent to you.

Gene Poole

edited ... nope he didn't get it as I suspected

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ebay,

This is Gene's secretary, Brooke Lynn Bridge. As per Gene Poole's instructions I'm attaching a scan of the MoneyGram invoice.

Best Regards
Brooke

... out of office for a day auto responder on

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard eater, Harry Ape! You are doing well, and keep er going!
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you're doing great - and yes, the name of the game is to keep them on the hook as long as possible. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Flags are for killing fake websites not email addresses. There is absolutely no purpose in killing addys. It may be that another baiter is already working the addy you just killed!

You are doing fine with engaging the lad. Now add some extra pain by telling him that someone has chopped his dolla.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not looking for flags.

I haven't killed any of his addys ie. yahoo, hotmail, etc., I understand that is useless .... but he also needs a domain (ie. invoice-ebay-whateverDOTcom) with an addy (xxpurchasexxATnvoice-ebay-whateverDOTcom) to send email from to make the scam work. Thats the one he attempts to fool ppl with. You need to respond back to this seperate 'ebay' addy. Once that is killed ... he loses all the ppl he's corresponding with at the moment. They can't reply to 'ebay'. He then needs to create a new different phony domain and start over. Killed 4 so far. But I'm still corresponding with him on his yahoo addy.

Pain? I like that idea Smile ... chopped his dolla?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if I misunderstood what you were doing.

Chopping his dolla means making him think that you made the payment but to someone else. You tell the lad " I made the payment to your friend Mr X as you requested- when do I get my car?" . The lad will say " but I didn't tell you to send the money to Mr X" . You provide fake proof that you were contacted by the lad giving you Mr X's details etc.

Net result- lad gets very angry!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Thats -273�K ... musicman! I'll give that a whirl. Not sure how to go about the proof. Maybe send myself an email from another addy I create (then can forward to the lad) ... or provide a phony Moneygram invoice ... or both. hmmmm ... I need a blank MG or WU invoice maybe ... anybody have a link to one? I live in the boonies ... none of those offices near me.

Thanks for the tip!

edited ... I found the WU and MG forms ... in a thread right here ... nice!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of all the things a lad can go through, a dolla chop always seems to get him the most riled...he thinks he's got you and groomed you into giving him money, then some other scammer has jumped in and 'stolen' what is 'rightfully' his. He'll get paranoid, great fun.

Have a good read through the Very Annoyed Cheque Lad thread, and see how this can be played out to maximize suffering - and remember you can also set up another baiting email account as the dolla choppa and then taunt your lad (as the choppa) whilst abusing him for being unreliable (as the character that 'sent' the money). Double the fun. Or if you get into the circus that Ray (the VACL thread) finds himself in, job well done (Ray has had massive chop problems, hackers, arson, russian criminal gangs, kidnappings, how he sleeps at night is anyone's guess)
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are providing mucho great info I'd never dreamt of. Holy *$#%& Happy Easter! Thanks manbiteslion ... and all the rest.I sent a few emails ... then the blurred Moneygram to fake ebay ... no response ... maybe he's taking a break ... but I find these guys are pretty much 24-7.

I have learned where to troll for my lads at my calibre ... there are 2 groups at least ... I can be back in 'their game' in a nano-second Smile ....and that is my goal ... to phuck them up ... to shut down their domains ... to thwart them of their tricks.

I understand and appreciate the elaborate safaris u guys do .... I couldn't do it ... so I stick to what I can do ... but I can be simple and effective ... I hope.

I'm off topic but just explaining my goal. Thanks 'guys'.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, it's all good, work how you feel happiest working, from as many characters as you feel you want to run...after all it should be the lads doing all the hard work, not you!

I'm amazed at some of the results some of the guys here get too. Such vivid imaginations and great creative writing sometimes as well. Very clever. Personally I prefer to work quietly by myself killing sites and some technical discussions via PM, it takes all kinds, and there's no heirarchy of baiters - in the eyes of the scammers, we're all as bad as each other Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HarryApe- After you annoy him with all that, MrMe has a great "modality" to put the lad through. It is sure to give you chuckles, and delight for him. Wink Check this thread out: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626
Everyone finds their talents after spending some time here, and working various types of baits. Some baiters are good at lotto lads, some like NOK, or check lads, etc. Try them all for awhile, and you'll quickly see which ones you like to work. Plus, you get to know the rest of the crazy people around here. Have fun, and I'm looking forward to reading your baits. Have fun! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic