SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" Trick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Royle Swindoll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my family will never forgive you if you let me be murder as i am there only son and must carry the family name forward when i marry.

Hey, JDog, uhm, this might be a personal bias coming through here, but I'd kind of always assumed that the good Bishop Abernathy and poor Pastor Ekwalla were Catholic Priests.... wouldn't that ean they'd taken a vow of celibacy and didn't plan to either marry or have children anyway?!?

Just a thought... mayhaps worthy of a slap to Pastor Ekwalla...

Also... I love that you put him in an entirely separate continent, but I wouldn't have thought there would have been a huge Muslim population in Lima, Peru.
GirriG
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Royle,

Peru is a remarkable and diverse place--they elected a Japanese (Fujimoro, sp?) president about a decade ago.

--"I am glad to learn that you are father to me in Yale,and as hjave rightly said we share the cross road of river of arkasas. I have not doubt im my due to you wide experience and elderly kjnowleged you will the best to handle this transaction." Currently in progress
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IIRC Roman Catholic preists /are/ vowed to celibacy. I am not certain if they had to have been celibate thier entire lives or just until they took thier religious training.

They might be allowed to marry, but they're not allowed to consumate the union.
GirriG
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of years ago the Vatican said that Orthodox (definately Greek, not so sure about Russian, etc) could officiate Catholic mass. Orthodox priests are allowed (encouraged?) to marry. Perhaps your 'fathers' could fall into this category?

--"I am glad to learn that you are father to me in Yale,and as hjave rightly said we share the cross road of river of arkasas. I have not doubt im my due to you wide experience and elderly kjnowleged you will the best to handle this transaction." Currently in progress

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hey, JDog, uhm, this might be a personal bias coming through here, but I'd kind of always assumed that the good Bishop Abernathy and poor Pastor Ekwalla were Catholic Priests.... wouldn't that ean they'd taken a vow of celibacy and didn't plan to either marry or have children anyway?!?

Just a thought... mayhaps worthy of a slap to Pastor Ekwalla...

Wow! Great catch, Royle. I drove right by that rather glaring mistake. I will tell him that I forwarded his remarks to Cardinal Royle, who saw that remark and has ordered a Bitchslap DeLuxe be given to Pastor Ekwalla.

I have Wuxfured him and will next have Usman Bello appear on the scene, for wherever there is money UB is sure to appear! This lad is a nervy, greedy pest and I shall take great delight in having Bello swoop down out of the electron clouds and STEAL ALL OF THE LAD's MONEY!!!
Fluffy the pink wabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe your priest is a former anglican vicar who, whilst he was happily married, changed sides and joined the catholic church as a priest.
Given that divorce is frowned upon in the catholic church he couldnt really divorce his wife could he?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going nowhere fast w/Ekwalla, so I am taking him back to square one as my way of slapping him for never giving me a written Fire Safety Programme. Kabila got written construction forms and I am now envious of getting a trophy!

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

My, you are a slippery one, aren't you? I suppose it is my fault though. I have been so very busy here preparing for the Feast of St. Immaculate Carpet that I've not paid close attention to your letters.

Allow me to rehearse the facts:

1. I told you that I have to send money via the WUXFER and now you have somehow manouvered me into thinking that I am supposed to send your cousin in Nigeria money by regular WU.

Why?

2. Because you, or someone bearing a close resemblence to you according to the police in Lima, Peru, has murdered Dr. Abdullah. They are looking for a short, 300 pound man whose fleshy thighs made a digusting, squishing sort of fatty noise as he ambled away from the scene of the crime, this from a witness who was sleeping in a bedroom with a window to the alley where the event occurred.

So,

3. You are now in hiding and cannot go on foot to collect money from WU or you fear bodily harm for Abdullah's friends and families.

Thus,

4. I must send your cousin Frank, who lives in Nigeria, the money so he can buy you an airplane ticket. He will e-mail you a copy of the ticket.

However,

5. I never received the goddamned Fire Safety Programme from you.

Therefore,

6. As Paul said, "If a man will not work neither let him eat."

So I am not sending your cousin Frank in Nigeria any money and I am not sending you any money until I get that goddamned Fire Safety Programme from you. You may write it while in hiding.

7. Cardinal Royale read your letters where you said you were going to get married and carry on your family name. He was very angry. We priests, you know, do not marry and have children. Or have you forgotten the "Vow of Celibacy for Christ" part of your vows?

Should I find you have had carnal relations with a woman, you will be cursed by being branded with this sign on your forehead: >0<
It is called the *DELETED* sign and it is what we burn into the
heads of disobedient priests.

No money for you until I get the Fire Safety Programme!

Yours in G-D,

Bishop Abernathy,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am using some powerful new ladbait with Pastor Ray. Get a load of this:

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ray:

As always, I am delighted to hear from you. I need to know who this "MR OSMOND CHINEDU OBERE" is before I can send the $4500 as you requested.

This man's name does not appear on the list of persons approved to receive monies from the Bible Society. I can add his name to the list of approved persons if you so desire. However, I will need a copy of his photo identification. Send either a copy of his passport or his drivers license so that we can have a photo record. I will then issue him a "CASH COURIER APPROVAL CERTIFICATE" which he will need to present when going to WU to pick up Bible Society monies. His certificate will allow him to withdraw up to $5000 once a week on demand at WU to fund Bible Society activities.

Do you trust this man enough to allow him to withdraw $5000 per week? I want you to vouch for him in the name of Jesus. This will make my spirit feel at peace with God.

Yours in Christ,

Bishop Abernathy

Rememer to always use JDog Brand Ladbait. Accept no imitations!
Royle Swindoll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always happy to help out JDog. Thanks for the nod. It's great to see Royle has been immortalized in an example of the ASEM by the creator. Very Happy
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided I want some photos of the people involved. Since I can't ask for a photo of Father Domesticus himself, I want to see his friends. I'm also hoping to wind this guy up a little so that he wants to steal this money out of retaliation, if nothing else...

Dr Erik Cartemann wrote:

Dear Father Domesticus,

Sorry for my delay, I have been in discussions with the company board all day today.

Thankyou for the updated plans, the logistics groups are going over them
now, they still have to give me a decision on them. However, our
environmental group brought one little detail to my attention.

They are concerned about the size of the land as shown in those photos
that you sent me. They have asked me to take a photograph of the land
with the various dimensions of the building clearly marked out on it.

I think the best way to do this would be to get people to stand on the
land in positions where the corners of the building will be when it is
built. Bishop Curbane told me last week that you have employed a good
number of the local boys to do various odd jobs, I suggest you use them
to do this.

It may also help if you can get them to hold bright flags so they can be
seen clearly in the photograph.

Please get these photographs to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dr. Erik.

maryamm kabir wrote:

Dear Dr Erik,
In refrence to your mail,we have tried to get the men we put together
for the building of the hospital to come around for the marking out of the land
,but did not get a good response from them because they believe that their money
should be paid in full before doing anything.

I suggest that we should try to startwork on the site,maybe when we mu
st have get to a point,we can then take pictures of the foundation and installa
tion of the pillars which i believe will this time mark out the site very well.w
hat do u think?just suggesting.why not please suggest this to the enviromental g
roup and see what they have to say.then reply me and let me know what their resp
onses are.

I tried sending you mail this morning from my yahoo box but it agreed
to acess.am sorry for that.in the main time,let us be communicating through my
operamail which you know too well too.until i will be able to acess my yahoo box ,let us be using this one doctor.

May God bless and replenish your wealth.
Thanks and God bless.
Yours in the lord,
Father Domesticus

Quote:

Dear Father Domesticus,

I have been in discussions with your superior today, Bishop Cobane.

The good Bishop tells me that you should have more than adequate money
from church funds to pay the local boys to do this work. In fact, he
informed me that he was in contact with you only last month, and he
assured me that you had enough funds for the employment of ten local
boys for the next three years.

Perhaps I did not make it clear to you earlier, but the $120000 that my
company is providing for this hospital that you are building is purely
for the materials. The Bishop left me in no doubt that your church had sufficient
funding for the labour, especially given that the peasants in Togo are
so poor that they will work for any small amount. I suggest you pay
these boys with nothing more than a couple of sandwiches and a slap to
the upside of the head - they deserve no more, at least until they get
a couple of university degrees under their belt.

Please send me the photos of the site with the boys marking out the
corners of the building that I requested as soon as possible. I do not
want to be the one to inform the Bishop that you are holding up this
project. Again, I remind you to have each boy holding a flag of some
description, so that we can easily identify them in the photos.

Regards,

Dr. Erik.

Kabila's 419 World

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I suggest you pay these boys with nothing more than a couple of sandwiches and a slap to the upside of the head -

I quite agree and Pastor Ekwalla is going to get the same for this turgid forgery of the Fire Programme. I was going to edit for readability, but why bother? The lad also added a completely bizarre sentence at the end of the letter. It is one of those laddish idiocies where they should have just said nothing!

Quote:

DEAR BISHOP AVERATHY:

I HAVE CONCLUDE THE FIRE PROGRAMME FOR THE ORPHANAGE.

Fire/Evacuation Emergency Procedures
In Case of Fire
Leave fire area and close doors. Activate wall mounted fire alarm pull station located at exits. Attempt to extinguish fire only if you can do it safely. Report any information about fire to UW Police and Fire Department.

If You Are On FireSTOP where you are, DROP to the floor or ground and ROLL your body to smother the fire.When Fire Alarm Sound
Calmly evacuate the building. Do NOT use elevator.As time allows close windows and doors. Turn off cooking, electrical and laboratory equipment. Put on coat in winter for protection.
Use an alternate exit, if you encounter smoke or fire.Follow instructions of emergency response services and fire wardens.
Report anyone suspected of remaining in the building.Move away from building at least 30 metres, leaving clear access for emergency services.
Do not re-enter the building until authorized by Fire Department or UW Police.

If Unable To Evacuate
Call 9-911or 911 giving your location.A closed door can provide good protection against fire and smoke. Use available materials to seal door and air ducts.If smoke enters room, stay low as heat and gases tend to rise.
Signal your position at a window.
Persons with mobility difficulties or who use wheelchairs should move to an area of refuge (stairwell, room with phone).
Controlled EvacuationIn non-fire situations threatening safety, such as building services interruption or hazardous material spill, buildings are evacuated under direction of UW Police, fire wardens and emergency response services. The fire alarm should not be used to evacuate a building.

UW Police or Hazardous Material Spill 4911 or 888-4911
Fire Code Requirements
Open flames, including candles, are not permitted in buildings except as part of lab apparatus, approved food services and maintenance/construction approved by Plant Operations.
Bicycles are not allowed in buildings, except in approved designated locations.
Corridors and stairwells must be free of obstructions and any combustible or flammable materials. Items located in a corridor or stairwell must be approved by Plant Operations.
Self-closing doors must be able to close. Wedges are only permitted, as a temporary measure while attended, to hold doors open.
Fire safety equipment including exit signs, fire extinguishers, and fire hose cabinets must be kept unobstructed.

Wilful fires, false fire alarms and tampering with fire equipment are offenses under the law.
Fire/Evacuation Training and Information:
Refer to Safety Office.

NOW YOU CAN PROCEDE TO TRANSFER THE $25,000 TO THE SPECIAL ORPHANGE ACCOUNT I SENT TEH PARTICULARS TO YOU ALREADY. THE SUSPENSE HOLD ON THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN REMOVED AND WAS INPUT BY CLERCIAL ERROR AS ADMITED THE BANKING OFFICER MR. GENJI AND MR. TAIWO. SO TEHRE IS NOW NO PROBLEM TO SEND THE MONEY SOONEST AS THIS ERROR IS SOLVED. I FURTHER REQUIER AND NEED THE $500 I PAID ABDULLAH BEFORE HIS MURDER. AND SIR THE AIRPLANE TICKET MONEY TO MONTREAL WHICH IS $4500. PLEASE BISHOP I NEED THE $5000 AT ONCE TO SAVE MY LIFE AND FLEE. I AM IN HIDE WITH THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY DEVOTED TO MURDER ME IN REVANGE. THE MUSLIMS DISTROYED THE PHONE LINES AND THE WUXFER WONT WORK. WELL IT WILL HELP ME IF YOU CAN SEND MY WU TO MY COUSIN:

FRANK TANKOANO
LAGOS NIGERIA

SEND THE C/N AND TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER TO ME AND IWILL SEND TO FRANK WHO WILL BY THE TICKET FOR ME AND MAKE MY ARRANGMENTS. IF I STAY ANY LONGER MY DEATH IS ENSSURED AT THE HANDS OF THE MUSLIMS.

PASTOR EKWALLA

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

Are you still in hiding in the secret closet in the basement? Can you leave the sanctuary? Can you get to safety? I can send Frank the $5000, but how will will you get to the aeroport? Please let me know how you plan to escape.

Yours in Jesu,

Bishop Abernathy

Quote:

DEAREST BISHOP ABERNATHY:

I AM STILL IN HIDE. WHEN I WILL KNOW THAT FRANK HAS BUYED MY TICKET I WILL SESCAPE AT NIGHT. THE DANGER TO ME GROWS AND I FEAR MY DEATH AT ANY TIME. THE BISHOP HAVE TO HELP ME OR I WILL BE DEAD.

PASTOR EKWALLA

This is just ridiculous!

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

If you are in hiding and yet the Muslims ripped out all of the phone lines, how is it that you are e-mailing me? I will look forward to hearing that part of your story.

Okey dokey, I sent $5000 by WU to Frank. Here is the information:

C/N: 7420040017
Test Q: Is the Bible true?
Testr A: Yes it is.

I tried sending the $25,000 but the bank told me there was still a supsense hold on your account. They said that your cousin Frank was inolved in 419 crimes. Please tell me what 419 crimes are and if Frank is involved. I will pray for both you and Frank. Please stay hiding in the secret closet until we get this sorted out.

Stay Safe and Pray the Rosary,

Bishop Abernathy

Even when I use the ASEM to take the lad away from 419, he uses a foot bullet to take the action right back to 419. Why he mentioned that there was a suspense hold is beyond me.

BTW, what is the exact technical definition of a suspense hold and why would a bank place one on an account? How can I use the suspense hold to play the lad further? Can I get any mileage out of it?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that the ASEM trick is super-duper!

The best part about it is that if you end a bait and burn a mugu, you can simply "accidentally" email him once again, and burn him all over again. It is a fun and creative option in baiting that allows you to run a mugu in so many circles that their head spins and they end up puking all over themselves in the internet cafe.

Not only can the mugus get slapped by you more than once, but also their Oga will slap them for getting suckered and fucked by the same person. This punches the lads in their stomachs way harder than a burn via email, this is because they feel like their intelligence is being insulted and attacked. Just a thought. Wink
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
UW Police or Hazardous Material Spill 4911 or 888-4911

Interesting. If they have a fire in this Nigerian orphanage, why would they be calling the police at the University of Waterloo (UW) in Canada?

Perhaps you can get him to explain, JD.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Perhaps you can get him to explain, JD.

This guy lies about everything and he doesn't even bother telling good lies. I highlighted the Fire Programme he sent me in blue just to show what a poorly done cut and paste it was. And he thinks that will get him $25,000 or $5,000 or something. I seriously wonder if he believes his e-mails are credible. Yet that is one of the purposes of the ASEM. The trick serves to illustrate how quickly, reflexively, and instinctively the lads will lie about anything and everything.

Here are some snips from the ending volleys of the Pastor Ekwalla bait:

Quote:

... my cousin frank went to wu and they said the c/n you send was not in there system and frank was made to look a fool...

Quote:

...Pastor, I am quite sure the c/n I sent you was correct. Perhaps the damaged phone wires are to blame for you getting garbled data? Okay, here is what I have done for you. I have sent $30,000 to the Nigerian ambassador in Lima, Peru. You can sneak to the Nigerian Embassy under the cover of darkness. I have told them to expect you so the guards will not shoot when you come up to the Embassy and say the code phrase,
"I AM PASTOR EKWALLA. DONT SHOOT!!!" Let me know when the Nigerian Ambassador can expect you....

Quote:

... my plight is sereous. send the money to frank instead. the nigeria government will take all the moneyfrom me.so send it to frank so the nigeria government will not know....

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

There never was an orphanage or $25,000. I made up the entire story just to see if you were evil enough to tell lies in order to steal money from an orphanage for poor children -- and you were!

What is it like to be you? You are really quite a horrible person and a shameless 419 thief!

Bye and Remain Blessed Forever,

Bishop Abernathy

Quote:

THAT MONEY I WOULD HAVE USE SOME HERE FOR AN ORPHANAGE AND SOME TO LIVE. IT IS HARD HERE. WELL YOU CAN TRADE PLACES WITH ME IF YOU LIKE. YOU WILL DO ANY THINGS TO EAT WHEN YOU WALK IN MY SHOES. YOU ARE DOING 419 TO ME WITH YOUR LIES YOU FUCKER ASS. STOP PLAY GAMES ON MY PEOPLE.

Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a nice letter recently in a bait starting with a variant of ASEM(tm):

Quote:
dear Odysseus
as i told you last i was sick now and i could not understand WHY Grand Master Bonham WILL BE DELAYING MY PAYMENT. AND I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE I AM IN A CYBER CAFE OF WHICH I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO SCAM OR SEND ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION DEMANDED BY Grand Master Bonham BEFORE YOU WILL RELAESE THIS MONEY. BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASON I CAN NOT SEND ANY OF THIS IN A PUBLIC PLACE LIKE CYER CAFE I CAN ONLY WRITE A MAIL. AND I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND BY GRAND MASTER IS DEMANDING ALL THIS , AND WHY IS HE THINK ABOUT FRAUD, WHILE I WAS SMARCHING THE ENEMIES, TRY TO PUT THE GRAND MASTER TRUE AND REMEMBER THAT I WANT TO join the next Holy Baiting, IF I RECIVIE THE MONEY SOONEST. REMEMBER WHAT ARE PROMISE IS. AND DO NOT DENIES ME THIS RIGHT WHILE I HAVE DONE MUCH TO THE ENEMIES.

Remember: "I love Analyn Truzhion and I contribute it with all my efforts and knowledge."

AND DO NOT DENIES ME THIS TIME I AM IN NEED DEAR Odysseus TRY TO HELP ME AND SO GRAND MASTER WILL UNDERSTAND, I WILL BE HAPPY IF THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFARED THIS WEEK.

Remeber Analyn Truzhion is my favorite

REGARDS
Father Possie

"i will like to come to the holy baiting"
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And also got an Accidentally Sent Scam:

Quote:
ATT:SIR.

PLEASE SIR WE WANT TO INFOR YOU THAT THE BANK IS WAITING SINCE MONDAY
FOR THE ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR BROTHER OUR LATE CUSTOMERS MONEY WILL BE PAID
IN TO.YOUR LAWYER SUBMITED YOUR DOCUMENTS ON MONDAY SO SINCE THEN WE
ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE THE ACCOUNT SO THAT WILL ENABLE THE PAYMENT
TAKE PLACE WITHIN SEVEN WORKING DAYS,SO PLEASE WITH DUE RESPECT WE ARE
TRYING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE ACCOUNT AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
P.R O.
DR.CHRIS.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

And also got an Accidentally Sent Scam:

Ulysses, this is an interesting letter you received. I wonder if the lads who lurk here have adapted the premise of the ASEM in their scambaiting?

If so, their adaptation of the ASEM is to accelerate their 419 scam. The problem is that the person who receives it will ask all sorts of questions. The ASEM will not work for the lads because they will have to go back and explain everything.

However, if intercepted by a 419eater one could reply to their ASEM rip-off by saying something like:

Quote:

I ALREADY SENT MR. USMAN BELLO MY ACCOUNT PARTICULARS AND THE $50,000. HE ASSURES ME THAT I WILL HAVE THE MONEY TRANSFERRED INTO MY ACCOUNT THIS WEEK. PLEASE CONTACT MR. BELLO BECAUSE HE IS MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER AT ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA.

Never give these fuckers an inch -- unless it benefits you!!!
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

Quote:
I wonder if the lads who lurk here have adapted the premise of the ASEM in their scambaiting?

I think if one is smart enough to read this forum he is smart enough to use the latest state-of-the-art developements.

Quote:
The problem is that the person who receives it will ask all sorts of questions. The ASEM will not work for the lads because they will have to go back and explain everything.

They think nobody will ask questions as so he would denounce himself as not being the late coustomer's brother.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

They think nobody will ask questions as so he would denounce himself as not being the late coustomer's brother.

Yes, you're right about that I suppose. But it will still be a much bigger problem for them to pull it off. You see, there is a major fucking problem with their strategy. I will not say what it is as they are apparently lurking.
matahari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BTW, what is the exact technical definition of a suspense hold and why would a bank place one on an account? How can I use the suspense hold to play the lad further? Can I get any mileage out of it?

Hi J.DOG, I do not see that anyone answered this question for you, so I will come out of lurkerdom to answer. I'm sure that this definition varies from bank to bank, but the process should be similar. At my bank, a hold resticts debits or credits or both on a customer's account. Sometimes a banker will monitor an account using holds in order to aprrove each transaction that posts, but normally holds are used just to stop all transactions. More interesting reasons for a hold would be suspected fraud (either by or to the customer) and check kiting, however there are many other reasons a banker would place one that are not realted to illeagal actvity. Also, a hold can be placed for a certain amount. This would mean that the customer must keep that amount in their account for the duration of the hold. This is often done with new accounts, and on unnusualy large deposits, or if funds are being used as collateral on a loan.

This is probably more than you wanted to know. I hope it helps.
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You see, there is a major fucking problem with their strategy. I will not say what it is as they are apparently lurking

I don't understand you. BTW I love your postings but sometimes they are hard to understand for a non English-speaking reader i. e. for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

matahari, thank you for the information. It helped me to know that a suspense hold may involve check kiting or something dubious.

Ulysses, sometimes even English speakers do not understand my posts. I have a reputation for using complexities in my scambaits. I do this to make the lads work harder to figure out how to get the money. If you have complex story elements it proves very frustrating to the lads.

For example, Kabila is using the ASEM to demand that the lad provide architectural drawings and fill out forms. You can see that complexity is useful to slow down the scambait to your pace and make the lad do your bidding.

I think your English is very good for a non-native speaker.
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think your English is very good for a non-native speaker.

Thanks. I am progressing and you have the credit for it. Very Happy

Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appear to have just received an "Accidentally Sent Scam", too:

rilbadu wrote:

ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR

Dear Sir,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract
sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically
concluded and have left Nigeria to London via your Country today by Express Carg
o Flight.

Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to
the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vit
al "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that?s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay 120kg, w
hich cost US$75,600.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the cra
te with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow th
em to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Diplomatic Courier Services on Tel: 44-77-43352252
to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your addres
s where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as pos
sible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arr
ives in your Country for my 10% share.

Congrats and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Dr. RILBADU

Sender IP comes up as Argentina, interestingly enough.

Kabila's 419 World
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it goes further they will use our characters as well.

dear sir,

forgive ma indignation if dis message comes 2 u as surprise en if it might offend u without ur prior consent en writin through dis channel .

i em odysseus drinkwater ,son of di late lionel drinkwater owner of butiful drinkwater islands ok .

ma late father wos killed on 30th november 2001 by di rebel forces ,u now. followin his death on dis political crisis ,we were forced 2 leave our country 2 abidjan di capital city of cote d'ivoire for our life sake . Dad, it dey hir in abidjan that he deposited dis mney in bank .

And so on...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic