SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marlon Brando's Ex Wife - COMPLETE! Feb. 19th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the longest and most drama filled puppy scam I have ever been apart of. Wow! It involves many different characters and the soap opera tendencies, the twists and turns, kept me throughly entertained! Not for poor poor Katherina Craig though...this is not her first run in with me. I have a bad habit of harassing the same scammer over and over instead of moving on. I just love the idea of that one lad never catching a break, and never learning from the last bait!

The 1st bait I posted here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129757

So begins my next attack, good luck Katherina!!! I respond to an ad:

Quote:
Has the puppy found a home yet? I would be very happy to provide one. My yorkie of 14 years just passed away suddenly and I have been so lonely without her. I would love the chance to give a yorkie a new home. Smile Please let me know so we can chat about the arrangements! Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Kimberly J

Classic automated response!

Quote:
Hey,my male and female Tiny tea cup Yorkie puppies are still available
and i just got two babies both male and female called Sparky and
Kelly.They are well raised and potty trained,vet checked,Health
Guaranteed,playful with kids and other home pets,very good companions and needs a lot of attention and love affection.They are 12 weeks old and ,They are
pure breed Tea Cup Yorkshire Terrier puppies and really in need of very
good homes.Before giving out my puppies to any home i will need to know
the following from you.
Have you any pet-care experience?
Where are you located?
Are you a breeder?
How old are you,are you married with kids and what do you do for a
living?
When are you ready for this puppies and Which of the sex do you want?

Sorry for all this Questions (i mean no offense) but just that i
really need a very loving home for this puppies.I am giving away this
puppies due to the fact that i am having a Research Program which i am out.I
will be transportation the puppies from St.Alberta Cameroon Island
which you will only pay the transportation fee of $130 which it will take
just 5-6 hours for the puppy to get to you.I am not out to make money
from them since they where just like my own children,my main concern is
to give them the best they ever want.
hope to read from you if this is okay with you lets proceed.
Stay Blessed

Five days later my reply...and I decide to throw a twist into my list of questions for her:
Quote:
Hello!!

Okay I am sorry it tooook soooooooo loooooooong to get back to you!!! Now I read ALOT online about scammers and the such from Cameroon and everything says not to buy ANYTHING from over there. But I don't listen to a lot of what I read and I am VERY willing to go on with the transaction as long as we can do a few things to verify the honesty and accuracy of the situation!

First to answer your questions:
I have had LOADS of pet-care experience. No worries here, they would be going to a good home!
I have bred dogs in the past but have since forth retired and like to have toy dogs as companions.
I am located in Arizona.
I have quite a bit of time under my belt and have not married.
I will be ready for the puppies as soon as we get some trust established between us and actually would like both of them if able.

Now I wish to know a few things too:
What kind of research are you doing?
How did you come to own the puppies in the first place?
Are you married? Children?
Where are you originally from?
Would you be able to put me in contact with any type of tiger hunter in the area? This is for my own research.
And finally, what kind of a diet/routine are the puppies used to?

Thank you so much Katherina! Please write me as soon as possible!
-Kim

Still with the script response:

Quote:
Hello Kimberly
I feel very happy reading from you with all the answers to my question proving a true love and care which awaits baby Kelly and Sparky.I will be glad to see you are the true home for this puppies because i have been in search for a very loving home like yours for some time now.Having baby Kelly and Sparky will be still fine,it will all depend on you when you are ready to have them and when you can transfer their transportation fee which it will totally cost you $260.00 for them to be transported and delivered at your house.They will come alongside with their Vet records and shots till date,playing toys,Food Menu,registered papers,a free crate,Health Certificate and all necessary items they are using.I will really love baby Kelly and Sparky to spend the New Year with your guys just as long as you guys can do things fast.Just take a look at Sparky and Kelly tell me how you feel about their photos.I will need your full in formations like FULL NAMES...?? HOUSE ADDRESS...?? CONTACT NUMBERS..??? NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR HOUSE ....??.I will use this in formations and book a flight for the puppies but will only complete the flight arrangements only when payments are done so that i can pay for her flight to be activated.
Here is my contact number which you can reach me at for fast contact
Dial : 00237-7537-6215 OR +237-7537-6215

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR
The Craigs Family

I politely remind her of my questions from earlier:

Quote:
Hello Katherina!!!

I was so excited to get such a quick response from you!!! Anyhow, since you are comfortable with my answers I would like for you to answer my questions from the early email. This is so I know what kind of a home they are coming from! It is important for me to know the answers to those questions.

I also want to make sure of your honesty and intent. PLEASE do not think I am calling you a liar, but all of my friends think I am crazy to purchase puppies from Cameroon since there are so many warnings AGAINST it. So please let me know if you are willing to work something out to prove how trustworthy you are.

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Okay, answers to your questions.

I am carrying out a Research on plants
This puppies were given to me by my parents which i came over here with them but was rather unfortunet that the weather condition is not favorable for the puppies and there are no good food for them which i got no time as well to care for them because i got a lot to do every day so thats why i decided to look for a Home back in the United States.
I am Married with 3 children,ages 18,16,12.I am a responsible Mother and give alot to my family.

To tell you,this place is a very great and wonderfull place to be there.If you are serious about having a Tiger, i can put you in contact with a Hunter here with Elephants,Lions,Tigers and many other wild animales which he has trained them.

I will forward to you the diet routine of the puppies in the next mail.

If you will love to clear your doughts, i will like you to givce me a call at this number 011-237-7537-6215

Then...my painful secret has to be revealed...this was so hard *wipes tear*

Quote:
Hello!

Katherina!! You are so kind and thoughtful! I love that you are a mom and how much you care about the puppies!

But I am unable to talk on the phone. You see, I am mute. It is very painful to talk about but it happened at my work. I work with and study different tigers as a zoologist in my local zoo. It is my life! I love these cats as if they were my own kids. But when I first started I had an accident with one of the great beasts and unfortunately my tongue was ripped out. I hope this does not make you ill but i do want to be completely honest with you! So is it possible to please do a picture with password?

Also I would be eternally grateful to be put in contact with the hunter! Recently our oldest tiger at the zoo passed away and we are looking for a young to middle aged tiger to be put in his place.

Thank you so much!
Kim

This was my first time ever asking for a picture! I was hoping I wouldn't get turned down!

Quote:
Oh Kimberly,i feel so sad about your situation but promise to help you with every thing you need from me which will make you happy.This is the e-mail of the Hunter ( [email protected] ).You can just contact him. ""So is it possible to please do a picture with password"? I am sorry i can not understand this saying. I will like to know if you are cleared now so that we proceed on how you will have to get your puppies.
Hope to read from you

My character, Kim, is very very friendly since she has no family of her own. She starts showing her own insecurity by making Katherina her new best friend!!! Thus hoping to secure my first security photo! I also give her the opportunity to up her asking price so she would feel giving me the picture would be worth her time and effort!

Quote:
Hello Katherina!

I feel like we are old friends now! But! I want to do the password picture! Then I will immediately transfer the money to you. Also, do not spare any expensive with the puppies flight. I want them to travel comfortably. So if the airport has more expensive but more comfortable flight options, please choose them and let me know the price. Like I said, money is not a problem.

I would like for you to get a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "Hello Puffy Muffin!" I know this may seem weird but it is the name of the tiger that just passed away. If you do this, I know you are who you say you are and not a scammer.

I will be emailing the hunter immediately! Thank you so much for your help!

Quote:
Ok Kimberly,
I have understood every thing and i will see i do that.I will forward to you all the flight bills for a confortable flight okay and then will attach the password picture as well.I will like you not to even mention the name Scam because it will never be a Scam and i will never be one.

Quote:
Wonderful Katherina!

How soon can you do this? I want the puppies to be home with me soon!

After waiting five days and exchanging �where is the picture� and �I've almost got it� emails I get the following:

Quote:
Hello Kimberly
I have succeeded in Scanning the picture to you,Take a look at the password picture below .so i will like you to get back to me with your following informations
FULL NAMES ...??
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS ...?
HOUSE ADDRESS..?
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME..?

I need this informations to make the flight arrangements for the puppies okay.When you provide to me this informations, i will then get back to you with my payment mode and informations.

So that is, maybe, a little bit, correct me if I'm wrong...FAKE? But I was determined to make this bait last a while, so I didn't go in and accuse her of fraud. I decide to be the naive and sweet Kim:

Quote:
Katherina,

I don't know if you meant to do this, but the photo you sent me is photo shopped. It was written on the piece of paper using a computer...It wasn't actually drawn on there. So I don't really know what to do. If you have a real picture of you and a piece of paper with the password then I am ready to continue with the transaction, whatever the cost may be to have my puppies with me. So let me know if this is really what you meant to send me, because I am confused by it....

Kim

I don't hear from her, and start to get disappointed. So then I send her another email. And what better to lure a lad in but with, thats it! An offer of more money!

Quote:
Katherina,

I hope you haven't given up on me! I haven't given up on you! I don't know what that photo was earlier, but it was obviously done using a computer. Maybe you sent the wrong photo? Or maybe a friend was being silly and made that photo on your computer? I don't know...all I know is that it wasn't real.

I hope you get back with me soon because the zoo is so grateful for your lead with a new hunter they want to give you a commission on whatever the hunter asks for a new tiger! They will give you 10% of whatever the hunter asks but not over a $10, 000.00 cut. I hope this is very exciting news.

Now I have waited to receive the photo from you to know that you are honest before I move ahead with the hunter. So please get back with me asap! Waiting eagerly for my puppies!

Kim

Quote:
Hello Kimberly ,
i am sorry i cant understand you now ? whats wrong again? haven't i done what you want me to do or you are just taking me for a joke or what? Please let me know if you want something else not my puppies . What else do you want me to do for you to know i am really serious about all this ? Please Kimberly be serious about this.
Thanks

Time for a slight guilt trip...Kim can't be all sugar and spice...

Quote:
Excuse me Katherina,

I have never been more serious about anything! This is not a joke! Though that picture was! It was not real Katherina! That was not being serious about this at all! It was computer edited! It was not real! I asked for a real picture with a sign that had written on it "Hello Puffy Muffin!" That was a fake! So please if you are serious, send me a real picture! I am depending on it for the companionship of the puppies and now my zoo is waiting on it as well!

Kim

Quote:
Hello Kimberly
You should feel bad about what i was saying but the problem was that i felt you were just joking and not being serious thats why i forwarded to you that picture.I will forward to you the Real picture okay. You are a God Sent and promise to always pray for you.The hunter is more than happy about all this and ready to start this new contract with you guys.Will get back to you soon my Good Friend

Keeping the thought of money first and foremost in Katherina's mind...

Quote:
Hey Katherina!

Thank you so much Katherina! Smile As soon as this is accomplished, we will immediatly move ahead with the transaction! I will pray for you too! Your email was so sweet! Thank you!

As soon as I get the picture, I will move ahead and talk with the hunter. That way I can send your commission at the same time I sent the money for my puppies! Thanks darling! Love to you and yours!!!

Kim

Now the wait begins...6 days go by and I hear nothing other then a �please be patient I am working on scanning it in.� So I try to put pressure on her from the Zoo...

Quote:
Hey Katherina,

The sponsors at my zoo are getting antsy. They want to be able to move ahead with getting the tiger. I hope that you are done getting the picture soon! You have been so nice that I want to work with you. But the sponsors provide the money and so they have a huge say in where the money gets spent. And they want to move quickly to replace our last one. So please get back with me soon darling!

Kim

I hear nothing...so after emailing her a few times, I decide to go ahead and email the hunter.

Quote:
Hello!

My name is Kimberly Jankins and I have been in communications with a young lady by the name of Katherina Craig. I am not sure if she knows you personally or vice versa but she recommended you to me as a hunter. I am one of the zoologists at the Phoenix Zoo located in Arizona, USA. We recently had our oldest Siberian Tiger pass away and we are looking to replace him with one, possibly two middle aged adult tigers. I would like to know more about the services you offer and the prices. I am also waiting to hear back from Katherina on a transaction that is taking place between us to make sure this whole deal is legitimate. I wanted to touch base with you though since I have not heard from her in a while.

Thanks so much!

Then I decide to give her a good kick in the rear since she was so busy ignoring me. I find an email address online for a �shipping company� in Cameroon. Since she was not replying, I would let her think that perhaps I would be letting her possible profit go to a completely different and uninvolved scammer by making shipping arrangements myself and not going through her.

Quote:
Hello!

I am about to purchase a tiger from a hunter in Cameroon and wondered if there was anyway that you ship exotic animals? My zoo, Phoenix Zoo, In AZ USA is purchasing the tiger and would be paying the airport as well! I am acting as the middle "woman"! I would like to hear back from you asap!

Then I let her know about my progress...

Quote:
Hello Katherina!

It really concerns me that I have not heard from you. But I want to keep you updated with all of my information. As i stated, I did shoot off and email to the hunter but I have not heard back yet. Also, I just wrote a short email to a Cameroon Airport for shipping the tiger. I wrote to this address [email protected]. Are you aware of this airport? Or can you recommend a different shipping agent? Thanks darling!

Kim

I get a reply the same day! Ha!

Quote:
Hello Kimberly !
How did you get this Fake Shipping company which do not exist here ? I am not happy with you , How could you contact some one else when you assured me i am the only one for this deal? THAT COMPANY IS FAKE AND STOP MAILING THEM PLEASE ??? just let every thing to me and i will provide to you all the right sources okay.I will provide a reliable shipping company and every thing.

PROMISE ME YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME ALONE AND NO BODY ELSE DARLING ?? I WILL RECOMMEND A TRUE AND RELIABLE SHIPPING COMPANY WHEN EVERY THING IS READY FOR TRANSPORTATION OKAY DARLING

STAY BLESSED AND GOD BLESS YOU

I love it when they throw in the God bless you...like they will make me really listen or something. Kim is just crushed by her accusations and anger.

Quote:
Katherina,

How you have saddened me. How can you say you are not happy with me? All I did was look for a shipping agent to ship the tiger! That was to be between the hunter and myself. I was only paying you for a commission with the tiger. I did not expect you to find the shipping agent for the tiger. I had no idea they were fake, I just researched for a Cameroon shipping agent and that is what I got. So I am so sad at your sudden outburst at my innocent act.

Kim

Quote:
Darling i am sorry for my sudden outburst but the problem is i though i had to look for a shipping company to transport the Yorkie babies to you and the same shipping i will use will obviously be the shipping company which will be transporting the Tiger ok Darling !!! I am sorry about all those saying .just forget about the sayings okay. I LOVE U like a sister and more than a Sister believe me . The hunter just contacted me and told me he got an e-mail from you right ? Hope the deal goes smoothly and i believe it will go smoothly . So what is our next step please let me know ??
Waiting...

Quote:
Okay! Phew! You had me so worried! I didn't even think about using the same as the yorkie shipping place! Ha ha! Silly me! Yes I emailed him and as soon as we find out what the final price of the tiger is, you will get a western union receipt with the amount of the yorkies and the commission of the tiger! How does that sound? Love ya!

I then quite quickly get a response from the hunter:

Quote:
Hi Madam
i am not all that connected to a computer.first of all you are welcome and i had been informed by Mrs Katherina Craig about this transaction. Can it be possible me talk by phone and here is my phone number 011-237-9669-2081 . I need to talk with some one on phone to be sure about this.
Thanks

I decide to tattle on Katherina's little freak out over the shipping company...

Quote:
Hello sir!

It is wonderful to hear back from you! Unfortunately I cannot talk on the phone due to my tongue being ripped out by a tiger at the zoo. It was horribly painful and emotional, but you probably know how that goes working with the great beasts yourself. However I am worried about my friend Katherina since she seemed to become a little emotional with me in her last email.

Also, what is your name?
Kim

Quote:
Oh Madam
i am sorry abou what happend to you .with me ,2 of my fingers were ripped off by a Tiger so i understand the difficulties we face working with this great beasts .Please can i know more about your self and about the zoo ?

Yikes, maybe we need to see different professions!

Quote:
It is quite alright, and I am sorry to hear about your hand as well. These cats are magnificent creatures but a but to eager for their food sometimes!

I am a middle aged woman who has always lived in AZ, USA and has for the past 20 years lived in Phoenix. I interned at the Phoenix Zoo for 5 years and then worked there full time for the last 15. Animals are my passions especially the great Siberian Tiger. Which is why even though I have had a tragic accident with one ten years ago, I still press onward because of my love for them.

The Phoenix Zoo has always had a very special Siberian Tiger exhibit. I helped build it 18 years ago and maintain it to this very day! Recently our oldest tiger passed away and that display is very empty and very lonely without him! We are looking for maybe two middle aged tigers to take poor Puff's place.

Let me know if this is the info you were looking for!
Kim

The supposed internet issues are probably �Katherina� having trouble writing emails fast enough because I am still writing Katherina during this.

Quote:
Hello Madam
Our internet Lines are having a little problem so thats why i do not get back to you mails quickly .I am okay with the informations .So below is the pricce list for a tiger to be transported to you

Price for a Tiger ....... $12 ,000.00
transportation fee.......$1 800.00
All documents ...... $2 100.00
Total ===== $15 900.00

let me know how you feel about the price list .

Quote:
Do you have and pictures of Tigers currently in captivity? The Zoo is prepared to purchase two Tigers. Please let me know!

I know, computers are a pain in the butt aren't they!?

Kim

Always asking to speak on the phone...so annoying...

Quote:
Hello Madam
Take a look at some photos of the Tigers . is there any possible means for me to speak with some one ?

Quote:
Okay, I would like to purchase the Tigers in the pictures 2 Tigers and then oh my heavens! The tiger in the picture called Angel, it has touched my very soul! Is it possible to purchase her as well? I would love too! We could build a whole new display and she could call it home!

What is all of the genders for these creatures and the total cost? Our friend Katherina is arranging shipment if this is okay.

Thank you!

Quote:
Hello Madam ,
Its okay with me for our friend Katherina to do the shipping arrangements ok because its more easier for me to contact her and give her details of the Tigers.Since you love baby Angel, i will give her to you as long as Katherina has proven you to be a great friend to her. So the total cost for all the 3 Tigers will be 15 900 x 3 = $47700.00 right ? Have you given your Details to Katherina ? if not then i will like you to forward your Full House address ? Your Full Names ?? and the closest airport ?
Thanks

A simple puppy scam has turned into a jackpot for our friend Katherina!

Quote:
Wonderful! You have been a pleasure to work with I assure you! I have given my information to Katherina. Once I am contacted by the airport then we will move ahead with the Western Union details. Is it okay that this is how you are paid? I hope so. I need all of your Western Union details as soon as you can give them to me!

Also, is there any trained tricks the older tigers know how to do? Also, what is their age and how domesticated are they? Thanks sir you have been a great help to me and my zoo!

Kim

Quote:

Okay, I will prefer a MoneyGram Transfer Agency in doing the payments because the western union will not be able transfer the $47700.00 at once but with the MoneyGram, i guess they can do up to $10 000 at once which you can do the transfer in 5 installments okay.So let me know if okay with you OR we can still do a Bank to Bank transfer.
please let me know ASAP

Quote:
Let me talk to my superior and get back with you on that!

Argh...the phone request!

Quote:
Is is possible for me to talk with your superior directly as well ? can i have a Contact number were i can reach him/her ? Please
I really need to talk with some one to be sure about all this .
Thanks

Quote:
Oh well, I am in charge of this whole transaction since they did not want to be bothered. I am confused. When I send you the money will this not be proof enough?

And you have not answered my questions pertaining to the tigers.

Oh, and I would be happy to use Money Gram with you!

Kim

Quote:
the tigers are 1 year 4 months old and they are well domesticated with humans and other animals.no special trick is i may say.
Okay , it will be enough proof as soon as i confirm the transfers are made successfully. i will wish to talk with Katherina since she told me she would be transporting 2 yorkie puppies to you and she is still the one doing the shipping arrangements.i will like the transfer to be done under one name to make it easier and simple. So i will give her a call and see what she says or you contact her and let her know but i will still contact her. I will want the transfer to be done through MoneyGram and Western Union.

Let's get back to Katherina. While this is all going on, I'm still corresponding with this hard working lad! I'm also still waiting for my password picture. I receive it and an explanation for the fake photo.

Quote:
Hello Darling
To be sincere with you , the first photo i sent to you was fake because i wasnt sure about the whole deal and i hope you understand with me . Below you have an attachment of the real photo and believe me this one is for real and not fake.So i will be waiting for the next step.Hope your zoo goes on with the purchase of the tiger with the hunter because i already made him understand i had a contract for him.
God Bless You and your Family
The Craigs Family

Ha ha! The same picture with a more realistic drawing of the password. I'm eager to continue so I play dumb and give up on my picture...

Quote:
Wonderful! So now we wait on the hunter! Also did you get my note about what shipping agency to use with the shipment of the tiger? Let me know who you advice!

Quote:
Kimberly!
i will recommend on the shipping company we will use so i will need your full address as requested before and Nearest airport ?

Fake Address is sent!

And even with the promise of a commission in the future, she still takes advantage of the more comfortable shipping for her little invisible pups...

Quote:
So i am very greatfull with your address and will start up the shipping arrangements right away.Please mail me as soon as you have made all conclusions with the Hunter okay. I am sorry i forget , the total fee for the puppies as you said i should take the most expensive flight for them so that they can be very comfortable.the fee is $360.00 all together with delivery of the puppies at your home okay.Let me know if this is okay with you ?

Now for a little Katherina history so we can get to know her better!
Quote:
Definetly! I can't wait to send you your big amount! It should be wonderful! Tigers are usually pretty expensive! Smile Love ya kiddo! Hey! Now that we are friends, can I ask about you? How old are you and what do you do for a living? Smile

Quote:
I am 46 years old and i am doing my research on different kinds of plants and to us them for treatment.Since you are okay with the transportation fee of the puppies , i will proceed with the arrangements .But hope you know i can only complete the flight arrangements when you have done the transfer because i have to pay for the flight first to be activated before we can get the complete flight details okay. When you are okay with every thing , you will have to get back for my Transfer informations right ?

Quote:
Yes! But I am waiting to hear from the hunter! Send me your info so I will be ready to go at a moment's notice! Smile

Quote:
As soon as you are completed with the Hunter , please let me know and i will forward to you my informations

Quote:
Katherina,

I am currently talking logistics with the hunter so I would like to start to get thing prepared on this end. Can you contact the shipping company about any legalities in shipping a Tiger? I am not familiar with how this will work and I am not sure if there will be extra insurances needed. I am hoping we will be buying two and I need the price of that as well. Is there a contact email for the agency so I can ask all of these questions?

Quote:
Oh thats great , i will contact the shipping company my self and get all the informations but if you wish to talk to them here is their e-mail ( [email protected] )

Quote:
Hello my dear friend!

I emailed the airport just a fee questions and I am waiting for a few answers from the Hunter! But guess what? You have made
$4770.00 in commissions! And the hunter made $47,700.00 dollars! Man to make that all in one sitting right? Ha ha! Well I am calling the president of the Zoo Board to have them wire the funds to my account! I am very happy that this might be happening tonight!

She is so happy! Hurray!

Quote:
Oh My God !! this is for real !!!!!!!!! but are you sure the president will accept this deal? and can the funds be wired to your account tonight? please do not feel bad about this questions just very very excited.

Real life gets the best of me and I am not able to respond for a bit...but I jump right back into the ring for another round!

Quote:
Hello darling! I am so sorry to be gone for so long. We had a crisis at the zoo. Someone broke in and got into a bear exhibit. It has been so stressful. If you are still online let me know and I will get my bearings and resume the transaction. This has been a horrible night!

Kim

I don't hear back, so I send her a little more in depth information...

Quote:
I see that you are not still online. This is of course fine my sister! Tonight was long and horrible anyhow. See, when the alarm goes off that someone has broken and entered the zoo, it goes off at a couple of people's homes who work at the zoo. I am one of them. I got there first and the police arrived second. We searched and searched the place for an intruder and had nearly decided that perhaps someone had just played with the alarm to set it off. No unfortunately. Some kid had gotten into the bear cage and was horribly tormenting the bear. In fact, we think we may have been poisoned as well since the bear has since gone to sleep and will not wake up. He is still breathing but, just not awake, like in a coma. But the kid is not talking. He is 16 years old and in police custody. What a horrible thing to do. I have been at the vet's side trying to assist in any way that I can. Why would someone do such a thing I wonder. AH! I don't know. Anyways, I will talk to you tomorrow! God bless!

Kim

Quote:
Hi Dear,
i have been worried what went wrong, i am sorry about that but why should someone do such a thing and more to that you said a kid 16 years old right?? Its okay i guess all will be fine.So the hurnter gave me a call and said we can do the transfer under one name to farcilitate the transfer and for easy transfer.So we willlike to know when you are ready to do the transfer so that we provide all informations? just let us know when you have the money at hand so that we can get things done okay.
Please my Dear Stay well and Be Blessed.
Angels of God Be with you

Watch out people, I have Angels of GOD with me now...

I then get an email from the scamming shipping company I emailed earlier! Ha ha! This cracked me up!

Quote:
CAMEROON AIRLINE MAILING SERVICE
DEPARTMENT OF PETS AND ANIMALS
DOUALA-LITTORAL
CAMEROON
DEAR CUSTOMER KIMBERLY JANKINS,
SHIPPING OF TIGER
THE TIGER WAS REGISTERED HERE FOR SHIPPING TO YOU AND WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO THE AIRPORT HERE AND WE DID NOT GET YOUR RESPONSE. THE TIGER HAS BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN 14HOURS.
A FLIGHT WAS SCHEDULED FOR THIS TIGER EARLY THIS MORNING HOPING THAT THE SHIPPING FEE WILL BE PAID SO THAT THE TIGER WILL TAKE THE FIRST FLIGHT BUT NO RESPONSE WAS GOTTEN FROM YOU. SO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS BECAUSE THIS TIGER IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR LONG.
AND REMEMBER THAT THE PAYING OF THIS SHIPPING FEE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PAID DIRECTLY TO US IN THIS DEPARTMENT OF THE AIRPORT.
SO WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO PAY FOR THIS SHIPPING FEE.
YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME AND WE NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO KEEP YOU ALERT IN THE COURSE OF THE SHIPPING AND TO ALSO CALL YOU WHEN THE TIGER REACHES YOU THERE FOR YOU TO COME FOR COLLECTION. SEND US YOUR PHONE NUMBER ASAP.
THANKS
FROM THE MANAGEMENT
CAMEROON AIRLINE MAILING SERVICE
DEPARTMENT OF PETS AND ANIMALS
DOUALA-CAMEROON
PHONE. 00237 75617486

Kim was just so distressed. On TOP of loosing a bear at the zoo, the hunter had ALREADY dropped off the tigers!? I decided to lay into Katherina little bit...what kind of scoundrel hunter had she recommended to me!?

Quote:
Hello Dear,

Okay I am so stressed out. On top of everything tonight, I get an email from the airport that the Hunter already dropped one of the tiger's off? (Confused because I thought I was buying three.) So then they said since he was there past the flight he was supposed to take off in, I now have to pay fees or something? Katherina, this is not good, I can't afford anymore fee's since I already am spending so much money. Can you please see about contacting the airport about this mistake? It is not my fault the tiger's got dropped off early.

I am so stressed. I hope you get it worked out because the hunter NEVER told me he was bring one of the tiger's to the airport. I thought he would wait to hear back from you!

Also, can you work with the hunter and send me an itemized bill, including everything, yorkies, their shipping, the tigers, their shipping and anything else you can think of so I can give it to the zoo board and also know exactly what to Money Gram to you.

Please let me know about the airport since that is very upsetting.

Love you though!
Kim

I got a very calm email from Katherina..at first:

Quote:

Hello Darling ,
Can you forward to me the mail you got from the airport ? because the hunter hasn't drop any tiger off yet. He has made all arrangements for the 3 tigers and i have completed arrangements for the 2 yorkies which we are just waiting for confirmations from you that you have the money set to do the transfer and we will then get back to you with all details. We preferred you do a Money Gram and Bank to Bank transfer okay and thats what we have talk over .Every thing is fine okay darling!! Trust me .I will really wish to have the mail you got from the airport so that i can read my self. The full amount for both the Yorkie puppies and the Tigers is

Yorkie's transportation fee ..... $ 350.00
My commission .......... $4770.00

The Hunters total fee ...... $47 700.00

General total bill ===== 52 820.00

So you will have to forward to the zoo board right ? as soon as that is done and confirm by the Board members , and the money is ready for the transfer , get back to us for our details and on how you will have to send the money.
Thanks and God Bless You LOVE
Waiting to read from you

Quote:
Hello!

Well I forwarded you the email from the airport and hopefully you can get an explanation for that! Also, is it possible to have the details and prices worked up like a receipt? I need something to bring to the board for records and that just doesn't look like a receipt. I need it broken down by the individual tiger, price for shipment, care, food, you get the idea. Maybe something on Microsoft Excel? Maybe you could have the hunter do it since the Tiger thing is his part. I am not trying to make an extra work for you but its important for record keeping! Love!

Kim

First I get a response on the receipts:

Quote:
Oh Darling its okay ,i will do that with the hunter right away okay.I will forward to you the receipt as soon as we are done, so let me know if we should draft just the price list for the tigers? or for both the tigers and the Yorkies?
Hope to read from you

THEN a very angry reply for the shipping company:

Quote:
THIS PEOPLE ARE FAKE CAN'T YOUR SEE ?? WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY cameroon airline mailing service.THIS PEOPLE ARE FAKE.SPAM THEIR MAILS OKAY PLEASE DARLING DO NOT REPLY ANY MAILS FROM ANY BODY OR STRANGE E-MAILS APART FROM MY MAILS AND THE HUNTER WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY WHICH I GAVE YOU.THE SHIPPING COMPANY WE ARE GOING TO USE IS [email protected]
AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO DARLING !!!!!! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL PLEASE.
I AM VERY HAPPY YOU CONTACTED ME FIRST AND PLEASE ANY TIME YOU FIND ANY STRANGE MAILS , PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT ME OR THE HUNTER.
AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THE BOARD , GET BACK TO ME WITH DETAILS
I LOVE YOU

WOW! That is the most threatening �I love you� I have ever gotten from anyone! I felt fear in that threat of adoration! So Kim is immediately apologetic...

Quote:
Oh my gosh!!!! I had no idea! I am so sorry!!! I didn't even realize that it was a different address! I just thought wow that is so weird. I am so sorry, I am still very tired after last night. The bear passed away early this morning and I am just beside myself. So I am so sorry!

I love how hostile scammers are against other scammers! Hilarious!
Quote:
Thank God You found out i am Happy about that.so hope you will understand that you have to be careful now right? Just Spam their mails and delete their e-mails from your address book ok Darling !!. Oh my God !! How could the bear passed away? this is so sad,have you told the hunter yet? Please accept my sympathy ok Darling
Be Blessed

So I decide to tell the hunter...

Quote:
Hello sir:

I just wanted to inform you, since you are a fellow animal lover like myself that we had a tragedy last night at the zoo. Due to a break in, someone poisoned one of our bears and he went into a coma. He died early this morning. It has been so incredibly sad, hence the delay in our transaction (which I am very sorry about by the way.) Just thought I would let you know.

Kim

Quote:
Hi Madam
Thanks for letting , me know about this and feel very sad about this news,Why should some one poisoned the Bear ? and have you guys discovered who did the act? This is really sad news.I am sorry about what happened.

Quote:
Yes, I arrived there late last night with the police and searched the grounds for a break in. We found the point of entry but could not find the perpetrator. After an hour of searching we found someone antagonizing one of the bears. He is in custody and only 16 years old. The police keep questioning him but he says absolutely nothing. No reason why or anything. It is very sad. I hope he will confess at least why he would kill this innocent creature. Sad

Quote:
Thats right, he needs to confess why should a kid do such a thing? thats really terrible .

Quote:
I have no clue! It is terribly sad because now the bear is dead.

So now that I have kept the hunter involved with my tragic tales of woe, I continue with Katherina. She asked about the receipts and I reply:

Quote:
Um, perhaps you could do two receipts? That would be just dynamite!!! Smile Thanks hunny!!!

Kim

A few days go by and other then confirmation that she is working on the receipts I hear nothing. I eagerly wait, is she going to type them up? Scan them in?

Quote:
Hello Sister
We are done with the receipts and i have forwarded both receipts to you okay. So now will be waiting on you guys.
LOVE YOU

Katherina wrote them all out for me! I guess that is a prize for a simple dog scammer like myself!

Time for some praise and payment action!

Quote:
The receipts are absolutely perfect Katherina! Thank you so much for the time and energy that you put into those! I am ready to make the payments! Forward the information! I have 45 minutes til the place closes.

Kim

Quote:
Oh Thats great Sister So this is what you will have to do okay. We have decided that you will pay the hunters fee which is $47 700.00 through a Bank Transfer and pay mind which is $5050.00 through the Money Gram which you will have to do the transfer right away right? So you will only do my transfer right now through the Money Gram Agency using the names and addresses below.Just copy as you see and do the transfer to the informations without any mistakes.

Receivers Names ............ Boma Njiwah Akumbe
Address ............... Great Soppo Ave # 0120
City.......... Buea
State ......... South West
Zp/Postal Code .......00237
Country......... Cameroon
Amount ........ $5050.00

So as soon as you complete the MoneyGram Transfer, You will have to get back to me with the REFERENCE NUMBERS AND SENDERS NAMES.
LOVE YOU

This is most likely the scammer's real name...at least it usually has been in my experience.

Quote:
I kind of wanted to do the whole thing all at once but that is okay! I must run though...unless can I pay yours my Western Union now? They are open until 7 and I would not have to rush. That would be a lot better for me. Then I will do the bank transfer tomorrow.

Time is ticking away and I don't hear anything back....

Quote:
Okay, it would be MUCH better for me to go to Western Union to pay your part and then do a separate bank transfer tomorrow. Also, who is the receiver? That name is not yours...also, can you give me the banking information now? I could quite possibly do that online right now. So please let me know!

Quote:
Hello Darling,
Go ahead and do the Western Union transfer okay.Get back to me with the MTCN # and the Full Senders Names. Please Sister,Go Ahead and do my payments through the Western Union right away okay
Waiting....

I just love that I am her sister now...sigh...but sisters do cause trouble, and I decide to throw a hitch in her perfect plan....

Quote:
Hi!

You never told me who's name that was on the information you gave me...so I didn't know who to make the name out to. I am currently at the Western Union place and they made it out to Katherina Craig. Please contact me ASAP so I know what to do.

Kim

I write her again...

Quote:
They are trying to close up shop to go home now and are letting me use their computer one last time. Please tell me what the name is. That name was not your name and I feel uncomfortable making out this much money to a name I do not even know. If I do not hear from you soon I will have to make it out for Katherina Craig...

Is it just me, or does she sound nervous?

Quote:
Darling!!
I am sorry i forgot to let you know the name i gave you its my Secretary ok and Make sure you do the changes to his Names ok.Please get back to me as soon as you have done the changes and give to me the MTCN # and SENDERS NAMES.
LOVE YOU Oh Darling!!! I said the name is my secretary's names and he will be the one to pick up the money because i have a research board meeting to attend and still i have to get my residence permit okay.Hope you understand and feel safe with me ok.
God Bless You

Please make sure you do the transfer correctly and to all the informations i gave you okay Darling !!!!

She also remembers she forgot her to add a security question...

Quote:
Security Question....... Who is the Son of God?
Answer ........... Jesus Christ

Kim is exhausted from the whole ordeal at the WU office...

Quote:
Oh my word this has been nuts. I had to argue with them to stay open to correct the problem. And to tell you the truth I do not feel very comfortable sending the money to someone I have not even spoken with Katherina! Do you have a picture of them? Are they African? Are they honest?

I have the receipt by the way. As soon as you answer my last questions I will send it to you. Its a lot of money, and I don't want you or I to miss out.

Kim

Quote:
Darling!!
I have a picture of him and can forward to you.All is fine i have told you.trust me? i know this is a lot of money and cant be joking with you please...

Quote:
Please Feel comfortable because i will still be the one to receive the money okay.If there was a means we could communicate through phone calls,you could speak with him.He is a Honest person and truthful.trust him and do not be scared please.I will forward to you his photos later okay.Please make sure the transfer is completed as i instructed.
Love Ya Sister!!!!!

Well, Kim will just have to set her straight.

Quote:
Katherina,

One, I would like to see his pictures before I send the receipt. Did I not say that? I am sorry if I did not. Also, the money has already arrived in Cameroon but the manager at my location just contacted me. He said that since I was there after hours their computer systems may not have updated properly? I don't know, I am not a computer buff. Anyways he said that you or your secretary should have no problem printing out the receipt and going into your local branch. The money is available and has been sent. So please send the pictures and I will send the receipt! Love you!

Quote:
Hello Darling!!!
Take a look at his photo.

It looks like a suit advertisement! Ha!

Quote:
Well I am convinced. What a handsome fellow! Ha ha! Is he single? Ha ha! I must say I will probably never get married because of my injury. No one will love a woman who cannot speak. Well, maybe some men would but I don't know if I want to be married to one of those!!! Ha ha!

Will you be able to go to the Western Union office asap with the receipt? Please let me know! Love to you and yours dear!
Kim
- Show

I send her the receipt...and apparently she finds my tongueless woman funny!

Quote:
Ha ha! I am glad I made you laugh dear! Please let me know asap when you have the money in your hands! Then when will the puppies get to leave? Can you email the possible flight schedule for the puppies and the tigers? That way I can start to prepare! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I will only have the flight details when you are done with the rest of the transfer because we will be transporting both the tigers and the puppies okay.

Then I get this message...embarrassed...really?

Quote:
Honey!!!!
You never completed the transfer perfectly well because i was embarrassed at the Western Union store when i went to pick up the money.So Darling go and rectify the problem with the Western Union and get back to me as soon as possible.
God Bless You

I let her stew for a while with no reply from Kim...she wries again:

Quote:
Darling,
i from the Western Union and they said the transfer is not completed ,What happened ? Or was it because you were in a haste and never completed the transfer well? Please Darling first thing this morning as soon as you get this mail, go to the western Union and asked them what is happening or the best thing is they should resend the money again to the informations and give to you a different MTCN # because the details i have on the receipt is invalid.I have the Bank details right here with me and ready to give to you so please darling, as soon as you complete my transfer with the Western Union, get back for the Bank details which you will be doing the Bank transfer to ok.
Seriously Waiting to read from you soon
LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

That must be it...

Quote:
Hello Katherina!

It must have been because of the late hours that they did not enter my information correctly into the systems. I will be leaving in about 30-45 minutes to correct it and while I am out I would like to finish the whole transaction with the bank transfer. I don't want to make two trips as Friday's are VERY busy at the zoo. So please get that info to me asap and I will correct the whole situation! Thanks dear!!!!
Kim

Quote:
Hello Darling !!!
Thats great,i have been very worried .I hope you do the transfer perfectly well this time and get back to me with the receipt right? okay below you have the Bank acount details which you will have to do transfer right away right ?

The $47 700.00 is to be transferred to the
�Details Snipped�

I keep her waiting through this whole process...

Quote:
Hello Honey !!!!
Have you completed the Western Union transfer ? and did you get the Bank details i gave to you?

...but I am very polite and offer her an explanation.

Quote:
Katherina,

I am still at the Zoo, the kid who killed the bear confessed and I had to stay at the zoo for crowd control. I did get a second to call the Western Union Office and they said that it did not get run through correctly but they sent it through again while I was on the phone with them. They said you could get it now with the same receipt. I will contact you later on the bank transfer.

Kim

She is still so anxious...and emails quite rapidly:

Quote:
Please Darling !!
Be sure about the Western Union because i do not want to get Embarrassed the second time please.I trust you my Darling but could it be possible you go there your self and see for your self if the Western Union transfer is made correctly ? I will be waiting to read from you
Thanks

Quote:
Hello Honey!!
I will really love you go to the Western Union personaly because i am tracking the Money online and it is not showing "available for pick up by receiver" Why? when you said they say they have corrected the informations.Please try to see you get the Western Union done okay correctly Honey!!!
God Bless You

Quote:

Hey Darling, So the Kid eventually killed the Bear and has confessed? You guys really needs to get right down into the matter because i kid can't just do such a thing without some one involve with him/her. Please Darling , The Western Union transaction is still not yet Available.Please assure me you will get the transfer completed ?
LOVE YOU

That's right Katherina, preach it sister.

Quote:

Hello Darling !!!
What is happening ?? is every thing okay? Please mail me back ASAP
Thanks Honey!!

Then she finally realizes something suspicious about my prior emails...phone calls? Oh Katherina, you are not as much of a needle noggin as I though! She sounds almost panicked at her discovery!

Quote:
Hello Darling!!!
How did you possibily called the Western Union when you cant talk? Honey!!! the Western Union Transaction is not yet completed and i was at the Western Union office today with thesame receipt but still no money.Whats happenning please let me know??
Hope to read from you soon
LOVE YA

Oh Katherina, there is an answer for everything!

Quote:
You sounded doubtful of me Katherina. I have a text phone dear as does the Western Union office. I went down to the office this morning myself with a friend in case they couldn't understand me the last time I went in. Can you please explain exactly what happened when you went in?

I'm sorry for my lack of communication but I had to do a press function because of the bear. This has been one hell of a week.

Quote:

Hello Honey!! not that i am doubting you but just trying to know okay. I went to the Western Union and they said they cant find the money and that the all the transfer details are not correct.Dear i guess you should go down to the Western Union office and tell them to withdraw the transfer and resend the money again,then you get back to me with the new transfer receipt okay.So when you went with your friend this morning to the Western Union, what did they say to you ? Please tell them to verify the transfer well.

I decide to mix things up even more.

Quote:
Okay, I went to Western Union and I sent it though a very special department of the Western Union. They were very sorry for our problems and suggested they send it through the VIP section of the Western Union. The man claimed that they use this only for government/Hollywood officials and that is works faster and is guaranteed.

The only problem is they do not deal with receipts with this type of transfers. The Western Union people know that it is a special case because there is a 27 digit number. According to him you just have to go in and tell them you have a 27 digit number and they immediately notify the manager. They have a special system that only the Union's manager can look it up on. They took me into a back room for this transaction, away from the public's eye. It was nice especially since people stare enough at someone with no tongue.

I felt very important and since he offered this for free to me I took him up on it. Unfortunately you HAVE to go in and cannot check on it online since they have no place to enter this 27 digit number.

45876-575-57158-54-5175833-57412

Let me know when you get this.

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!!
I appreciate that very much well okay. but i am not sure this guys are familiar with this type of Western Union payment system because they have never heard of this and i have never heard of this system.But i will go to the western union with the numbers and see if they have the system and get back to you to let you know okay darling!!! But i rather preferred the normal western union system because you can track online to see if its available and to be sure about it.
I will let you know every thing as soon as i get to the Western Union okay
LOVE YOU HONEY !!!!

Quote:
Make sure you let me know that you've gotten your money safely. I have information concerning the bank transfer that I want to talk to you about. The money has been transferred and it there, but you need further information in order for the funds to go into your account.

Kim

Quote:
Make sure you let me know that you've gotten your money safely. I have information concerning the bank transfer that I want to talk to you about. The money has been transferred and it there, but you need further information in order for the funds to go into your account.

Kim

*shock*
*gasp*
*horror*

Guess what didn't work!

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!
Its rather unfortunate that the Western Union stores here are not Familiar with this system.What is really Happening Darling?? it has been very stressful for me to get the money and still yet i haven't gotten the Money.Dont you think we should use the MoneyGram Agency? .It has been a lot of complications with the Western Union just to send the money so i guess we try the MoneyGram Agency okay OR if not you go back to the Western Union and tell them to do the Normal Western Union transfer system with the 10 digit MTCN code okay and make sure they inset all your informations and my informations correctly so that i can track the money online to see if its available. Sista , Try to see you do this transfer today so that by tomorrow Monday i can complete with some documents.

Please Advice me on the Bank transfer so that the money can go into my bank account ??

Waiting to read from you soon
LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH

Quote:
Did you go in an talk to the manager? They ASSURED me this would work...Please let me know about this. What did they say?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am going crazy, once you tell me what they said when you went in I will go, withdraw my money from Western Union, and take it to the Money Gram Agent.

Let me know.

Quote:
Honey!!! I went Crazy when i went to the Western Union.They said no transfer through a Western Union is having more than 10 Digits and that they have never heard of that type of a System. Darling , you need to go there and tell them that, they should send the Money through the Normal Western Union System and which they will provide you with the Western Union receipt OR you just go and withdraw the money and send through the Money Gram Agency.
Please let me know if you will be going there right away.
God Bless You Honey!!!!

Enter Kim's Friend:

Quote:
Maybe it was because I forgot to tell you the test question and answer? I don't know.

I am looking at sending it online through the money gram place right now...it might take a minute. I also just emailed my friend and I authorized for her to go back to Western union and get our money!

How are my puppies doing by the way?

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!
Please go to the MoneyGram Store and do the transfer okay.Not online.

Quote:
I am waiting to hear about how my puppies are doing! Smile Because otherwise I don't feel like leaving the house to be around people. Katherina,

I'm having a really bad day and did not want to leave the house. I thought you would be grateful to be getting the money at all!! Why would you care how you get it?

You did not tell me about how my puppies are doing. Maybe hearing about them will cheer me up and I will call my friend to pick me up.

Kim

Quote:
LOVE!!! Your Babies are doing quite fine and very much ready to be with you.Please darling it breaks my heart to see you sounding this way! What happened with your day today? please you can talk to me right?
Waiting...

She is getting antsy and reminds me that she can't get the money quickly if it is sent online:

Quote:
Hello
Sending the Money online will give some complications because it will take time for me to receive the money.Please i will really appreciate it much you go directly to the Money Gram Store and do the transfer Honey!!!. Please do this for me because i do not want any more complications again so i will really be happy you go right now to any Money Gram Agency and do the Payments to them okay.
Please let me know if you are going to them directly ?

Katherina: Scammer turned Psychologist

Quote:
Darling!!!
I am sorry about you bad day today and some days thats how it goes.
I am very grateful about getting the money but i am just trying to see it goes smoothly this time around. Your babies are doing just fine and great.I went for long stroll today with the puppies and the puppies are trying to get some rest now.There are doing just fine and Health,really willing to see their new home and mom.Honey !!! please try to go directly to the MoneyGram Agency and do the transfer directly with them ok.

Thanks and let me know if you are cheer up to go directly to them
LOVE YOU

Katherina didn't do a good job cheering Kim up. Infact, I think perhaps it has caused Kim to go a little crazy....

Quote:
Well, I understand that is how it is some days go but you still have your tongue and right foot don't you?

I called my friend up to go...but I have a question to ask you about the puppies that I forgot to ask you. Please respond asap.

You see, I have rats that run about wild in my home. I have tried time upon time to get them removed but it has not worked. Do you think the puppies will be able to defend themselves against the rats? Will they fight the rats?

I just needed to know.

-Kim

I decided to throw my old scam at her to see if she would have changed her ways...

Quote:

Hello Darling!!!
I am sorry i will not want my puppies into a home which they will fight with other animals.My puppies are not Hunting animals okay they are home trained .Please you are making me scared to give this babies to you.. This puppies are very much like children to me and i have to prevent them from such.This puppies are not that type and they are not cats to be fighting rats.Please let me know if this is really serious because i will not be ready to give the Puppies to you if your home is not that good enough for them.I am sorry Darling i cant do other wise .You have made me upset.
But still LOVE YOU

Apparantly she has stopped selling puppies to dangerous people...well shucks...maybe if I keep them at my neighbors?

Quote:
Oh! Well, if it would make you feel better, I could keep them some where else during the day? My neighbors have a fairly nice house...the only problem with them is they are knife fighters. They practice knife fighting all day and nothing can get in their way! They do it all day long, hardly ever stopping for food or drink, just fight fight fight!

So I don't know which one would be better...? What do you think? I trust your opinion!

While she has stopped selling puppies to dangerous people, she is still willing to move ahead with the transaction

Last edited by flippingsweet on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait!!!

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Oh Godddd!!!
Why should you do this to me Honey? What type of an environment do you have and want my puppies to grow in? its best we forget about you having the puppies since your home is not good enough for my puppies.Please you can go on with the Hunter of your Tigers and purchase them.I will not be happy to give you my puppies any more.
Thanks and God Bless You

I throw the 2nd to last bit of my first scam with Katherina at her again.

Quote:
I don't think this is acceptable!!!! What if I keep them with my uncle? He is a taxidermist and loves to practice on whatever animals he can get his hands on but I'm sure since they are little dogs they can run fast? I don't understand how or why this is a big deal?

So how about that idea?

Quote:
You should understand all this because you claimed you had pet care experience in the start right? giving the puppies to you uncle who loves to practice on whatever animals will be very dangerous and risky because he will one day practice on the puppies and will obviously kill my babies.So i do not want that to happened. Please Kimberly, I will not like to proceed with this.I am very sorry . Giving my puppies to any of those types of environment you have mention, i better keep them with me.

Now to finish it up...

Quote:
Well let me tell you something about my home. The rats are NOT very big at all and I plan on keeping the puppies in one of my kitchen drawers at night and the rats can't get in there. So they should be just fine! They would only have to defend themselves during the day while I am at the zoo. That isn't a whole lot of time....

Quote:

I appreciate you efforts but will not give out my puppies to such a Home
Thanks

Ooo, very cold Katherina. Let's see how you feel when I confront you with a �fake online fraud website� that I created. It has our first meeting listed on it with all of her information as well. Kim had just �happened� upon when she did a search for Katherina's email address and she was very upset! She has been dealing with a scammer this whole time!!!!!!

Quote:
Honey!!!
This woman wanted to purchase the puppies but when she started raising up all this questions to me, i decided to test her and see what she will do but for my greatest surprise, she take our discussions on this fraudwatchers but pray you do not believe any one thing right Darling!!!

Tested? Huh...

Quote:
Please show me how you tested her? I don't see any proof of that...

I wait to hear from you "Katherina." I mean, I have wasted MY time and MY money on this whole endeavor and then I find this?

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!?!

I hear nothing....

Quote:
HELLO!?!?!? Katherina? Your silence is proving to me there is something wrong. I can only hope you are having computer problems...

I love her response...

Quote:
At My age,personality and Christian life,why should i do such an evil act? I have never done such a thing and will never do such.Honey!!!,you have to believe me.

Quote:
But didn't you tell that person that the yorkies WOULD fight the rats? Why did you say that?

She's not fighting real hard for this...here I have confronted her as a scammer and she is lethargic in her reply!

Quote:
I did but wanted to see are next step.You really got to believe me Honey!!

Quote:
But didn't you tell that person that the yorkies WOULD fight the rats? Why did you say that? That is not finding a caring home for your puppies, if they exist!

Quote:

When she started all this by saying

And during the day I would have to let my neighbors watch them
during the day
Jenny Holtz: but they like to knife fight a lot...
Jenny Holtz: I just want to be honest with you

I felt she was a player or jocker and just decided to see were all this will end up to but never new she was taking me serious about what i was saying.

Honey!!! You really need to believe me for me to prove my innocence to every one.

Jocker? Haha!

I don't reply...

Quote:
Why the silence Honey!!!

Quote:
Because I really don't believe you. You told that woman to "F*** off." I know that for a fact! I read it on another blog. That is not a Christian woman. I wish I would have researched your email address sooner.

Now Katherina is beginning to realize how dire this has become!

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!!!!
You have all the rights not to believe me but will always say i am innocent about all that.
God Bless You

Quote:
Kimberly i am crying and crying please believe me

Quote:
don't know what to say Katherina, I want to say I just believe you...but....You said that the yorkies could fight the rats. I mean, that didn't sound like someone who was looking for a caring home for their dogs. It didn't look like you were trying to fool them or test them.

I think I need to pray about all of this. It is very vexing.

Weren't you suspicious when I started saying all of those things about my home? I can't believe this. I wish there was some way to know that this was not for false. You know what. I trust you. I think you are an honest woman. But, for my own peace of mind, could you take a picture of you holding one of the puppies? I will give you the code to pick up the money at the bank and do the money gram first thing in the morning. We will move ahead with this transaction.

This is my prayerful idea. Please respond asap!

Quote:
Honey!!! I am happy you have come to give me that little trust again.but believe me i was just saying all those things to the Woman to see what she will do.Honey Dont you see i have over had pictures sent to you without me even having a picture of you? I understand you need to clear your mind but i can forward to you copies of the documents of the puppies to you and many others but having a picture scan over to you will be very difficult because the connections here are disturbing to attach pictures and to scan a picture its very complicating.I only hope you understand.So i will be more than happy and willing to forward to you the Documents of the puppies right now.
I LOVE YOU

Disturbing connections...wow...her scanner worked just find to send me the picture of her secretary!

Then I get an email from the hunter!!! Long time no chat!

Quote:
Hello Madam,
Mrs Katherina Craig just gave me a call crying and saying you made her cry and very upset.That you have lucked up to a Website were she is called a Scam and she is explaining things to you but you seem not be believe her any more.Is that true Madam?
Thanks

I nip that nonsense in the bud....

Quote:
I...did not make her cry. I have found different sites with her name on them listing her as a scammer. The evidence is overwhelming against her sir. I am all for explaining. I would rather NOT speak to you since YOU are not my friend and SHE is. I am just trying to clear this up and I found a way for her to clear her name. I do not appreciate your contacting me.

Quote:
Hello Madam
Just trying to be a little concerned since she gave me a call crying.

Ha ha! But back to business...she offered me documents?

Quote:
Hello Katherina,

I don't understand why you couldn't give me a picture? Of you with one of the puppies? You threw in my face that you never asked me for a picture. I don't care. I don't understand what is going on anymore. I am so tired.

Kim

Quote:

Honey!!! How could you sound this way darling!!! Taking a picture of me and the puppy is not a problem but the problem is to scan over the picture to you will be a problem because the connections here are not all that good enough and trully i do not have a Scanner ,i always take a scanner from my neighbour which she traveled.Darling you are over being upset with me when i am trying to see i do every thing for you to know i am the woman you gave her that trust.Please Kimberly still with tears in my eyes, i beg you to give me that trust you first gave me for me to prove i am really for real.I AM PLEADING YOU BELIEVE ME."Oh God if only i have one last chance to be a sista to you again" What every the case ,I still LOVE YOU and Pray You Believe me again
God Bless You

Wow, maybe she should go into theater!

Then she offers me the magical �documents� that will make everything OK!

Quote:
I can forward to you some paper works of the puppies which i have already started.

Quote:
That sounds good. Please do that.

Quote:
Hello Honey!!! , i have succeeded in attaching the paper works of the puppies and with my Shipping permit.Please get back to me if you have gotten the mail.
LOVE YOU

Unfortunately, they were not magical enough...

Quote:
Katherina,

Know that my heart is breaking. I thought I had truly found a sister. I grew up in a family of all boys (5 of them!) and never got to know a sister. But I am dealing with not only my own small little savings for the dogs but a HUGE zoo's trust and money. If this were to fall through, I cannot imagine what would happen to me, my job, my life. I know you understand why I am being so cautious now. Now that I have found reason for concern.

I saw the documents you sent me, but I can search for them on Google and find the same papers and everything that could be easily forged with a paint program. I don't think that can qualify as a last trust issue. I don't know what to do. There are not many jobs that will take a woman that cannot speak Katherina. I have to be careful with the zoo's money. I HAVE to. Its my life. My only life. The only reason why they kept me after the accident was because of sympathy. Sympathy can only go so far and if I loose $50, 000.00 of the zoo's money my life would go to hell. It gives me the shivers to think about.

But my heart loves you, and wants to believe you. Maybe you have another friend with a scanner? Or there is a business that can do it for you? Maybe you have another idea to prove trust? Or that this is legitimate. My entire life as I now know it rests in your hands.

I love making her sweat...

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!
Please try at all possible means to call me Darling or Honey again as you had been doing Please.You were more than a sister to me because i am from a family of 2,i and my younger brother who died in a plane crash with my parents when he was 16 and i was 19 and till now i have never found a person so sweet and carring like you.with a heart so kind like yours.I have devorted my heart to you and now how can i fail you Sister? in the morning i pray for you just for the good things you hope for me. What will i gain if you loos your job,life and every thing you have build ?.Since i am a white, i am not used to my nieghbours and do not have alot of friends.This time i take to talk with you,is my research time to be at my research site but i rather talk with you because you make me more happy any time i get a mail from you.Its true Darling, you have to be carefull but know that Mrs Katherina Craig is to be trusted and some one to relie on for any help. Sister, give to me the trust i deserve please.I need to make you happy ,i need to make you happy!!!! I have been honest to you all through and you know that,I have given to you all informations which you requested from me then just now that i cant give to you this picture due to no Scanner.Honey!! Believe me in every thing i say to you.You said you have already done the Bank transfer over to Cameroon to the details i gave you right? and just a Security code for you to give to me to make the money get into my account right ? Darling, you have to complete the transaction so that we get this deal done before Friday because i will surely be in Kenya for a Conference there.We need to complete this deal possiblily today Darling. Oh God I need this trust to be a Sister again.Please Honey, get things done and let me have the details so that i can complete every stuff i have started here.I Pray you see with me and take a bould step to get this done. Sorry we are still having the internet connection problems and i am finding it difficult to reply your mails but will try to see i do it my Love.
God Blesses You Much and Much
With LOVE FROM A SISTER
Waiting......

Quote:
Hello Dear,

I am at a loss too. I don't know what to say or what to do. I told you the best idea I could think of but it apparently won't work out. Sorry dear.

God bless you too,
Kim

Oh I just love, love, LOVE her conclusion!

Quote:

Hello Honey!!!
This will surely be the best way we should work out this , To prove all this right Darling, You will pay half the Money and complete the rest when you receive the Puppies and the Tigers. I have talk with the Hunter and he has accepted we do it this way, Since the total fee for the Hunter is $47 700.00 you will do a transfer of $21 300.00 which is for the transportation and documents of the tigers so that we can transport the Tigers to you, then when you receive the puppies and tigers Healthy and sound, you will then transfer the rest of the $26 400.00 over okay.Honey,"the only prove of truth i will say is your Heart,Believe and Conscience.So Darling, i will appreciate we get this done so that we complete our deal before i travel out.Honey Why didn't you mail the Hunter?. What ever i will let the hunter proceed with the arrangements okay. So let me know if you agree to this idea ?. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE SISTER
GOD BLESS YOU

I wait a bit to respond...

Quote:
Hello Darling!!!
Please let me know if you have accepted we go on with the system i have figured out which i believe that will be the best right? You do Half and Half when your receive the animals.
Please let me know soon Honey!!!

Quote:
Hello Hunny,

I just brought your proposition before the board. They feel that since they still don't have the proper proof they would still be looking at loosing half of their money. They feel after looking at the website there is more proof against you then for you. I have been just sick the past few days hence why you haven't heard from me. This whole thing has me in a dither because my heart says yes and my head says no. I'm sorry sister.

Kim

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!!!,
You are the only one to help me proof trust to every one.With your heart and confidence you give to me, i will take the opportunity to prove my True Faith.Honey, will this be an identification which i will forward to you my Drivers License and ID Card with that of the Hunter so that incase of any problems, you guys can track us down.I believe this will be a preferable way and we can as well do a contract form again.Please let me know so that i forward to you all this documents of mind and that of the Hunter.
Honey I Know you have that Love and Believe in me and i pray you help me out here.
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON ME DARLING!!!!!
HELP ME PROVE MY INNOCENSE PLEASE....................
Waiting to read from you soon
God Bless You

Quote:
That is a WONDERFUL idea about the licenses! Please do that ASAP! I can get it before the board before 4pm. That would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I have hope darlin!!!!

Kim

She must have immediately gone about getting the id's because I don't hear from her...

Quote:
SISTER!

I don't know why I haven't heard from you BUT! I got the board to agree that if I got proper id's for both you and the hunter that they would go ahead with the transaction! THIS IS WONDERFUL DARLING!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!! Please write and send the id's!!!!!!!!

Kim

Quote:
Hello Honey!!
Please understand with me i am trying to get the documents forwarded to you but still having the internet problems.I promise we will get back to you guys as soon as the lines are ok.
Thanks for understand with me Darling
God Bless You

Quote:
Wonderful! I understand and will wait for you. Thank you dear!

Quote:
Honey!! I have been trying to attach the documents but since the connections are very slow, it cant go through but possibly,it will go through tonight .I pray the Attachments gets through.
How are you doing today Darling? Hope your day is good right?
LOVE SO MUCH

Quote:
My day has been okay dear. I have been very sick lately. I don't know why. The doctor is suggesting I go somewhere to visit where the air is more humid then AZ. I just have a horrible dry cough that knocks me flat on my back. I hope the attachments get through soon too. I want to be able to move ahead with this. When this is all done I would love to be able to come and visit you someday. My work has brought me to Africa 3-4 times and perhaps I could take a side trip in Cameroon! Smile

I had my friend call and verify that the money is still in place at the bank. It is. Everything is ready to go as soon as we get the documents. Are you aware of how this works? I am a little confused but I think there is just a verification code I give you and you bring it to the bank and the funds are immediately transferred into your account. Its hard getting the directions from someone at your bank, to my friend, to me. Three people to have the communication get messed up! Ha ha! Anyways, I think I am right.

LOVE!

Quote:
Hello Darling,
How is your health? Probably getting an improvement right? it hurts me to hear you are not feeling fine, i am very sorry for that, Honey guess what, we have succeeded in doing the attachments and it went through successfully,"THANK GOD".
Over here in Cameroon, they got some traditional herbs which i believe will help you and i have studied on the plants honey.Darling!! I have gotten much experience and notes about Africa and most especially Cameroon tradition and many plants which can help us in healing.I will be very happy to see you visit me here in Cameroon and this will be the Happiest thing, to set my eyes on you personally Darling!!

Please I hope this will justify my true personality and brings back that trust you almost lost in me right? So Honey, You will have to complete the $5050.00 through the MONEY GRAM and get back to me with the REFERENCE NUMBERS AND SENDERS NAMES.Then make sure you get all the Bank Transfer Informations correctly and forward to me without any mistakes okay Or if possible, you Forward to me the Bank receipt which you did the Bank transfer.I hope you got all the Money Gram transfer details correctly right? So you did all the $47700.00 Bank transfer right? Sorry for asking this much but just needed to be sure about every thing okay.

I don't know the Words to use in Thanking you But all i will say is
"God Bless You"
KISSISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wow...

Okay so this is where it gets REALLY hilarious to me....

The hunter's Id and then...

Quick research reveals that the address on her id is Marlon Brando's Address in California!

KIM IS OURTAGED!!! It is obviously a forgery....

Quote:
Are you crazy!?!?!?!?!

Do you think I am retarded!?!?

THE LICENSE IS SIGNED MARLON BRANDO!?

WHAT THE HELL!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is completely priceless. I can't even believe it!

I even FOUND the driver's license on line!!!

WHO ARE YOU!?!?!!? WHY!?!!!!!!???????????????

Sorry to leave you hanging....I will be back!

Last edited by flippingsweet on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

This is a very entertaining bait. I'm looking forward to how the lad explains the Marlon Brando thing Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, thanks for posting. You really broke this jackass down...

Quote:
so that incase of any problems, you guys can track us down.

Yes, that's the first thing an honest person thinks of... What a lose, keep him on the hook!

Easter Egg 2013
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My neighbors have a fairly nice house...the only problem with them is they are knife fighters.

Laughing

Great work!!!! Loved it. I look forward to more great things from you.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Kepahl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read it all last night...very entertaining... I wish I had the patience with my own baits but can't find the time...
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She never misses a beat...

Quote:
Honey!! I am Happy you discovered that, thats my Husband and truelly he is.Will forward to you the right drivers license of mind sorry for that.
Believe me

She emails me again to explain further:

Quote:

Honey!! The id i sent to you was an ID a Scammer fautch with my face and using my husbands ID which we discovered and thats why i forarded that to you without knowing was, i wanted to tell you about how we had been Black mailed before using my face and with my husbands ID.I am really sorry about that mixed up. Trying to Forward my reall ID right now.
Love You

Wow! Bummer sister!

Quote:
Oh phew. My heart skipped a beat Katherina dear! I couldn't believe it! How in the world did this happen? Who is doing this to you? How did they get your id's!?!?!?!!? I am so confused! I feel so bad for you guys!

Quote:
Darling!!!
The case has been with the police for 2 months now but still havent gotten the right response from them.Really i pray God shows to me the person who did all this .I dont know how they got my ID.Trying to attach my ID but the connection as usuall. Hope you have taken a Look at the Hunter's ID right? Will forward to you attachment as soon as i succed in the attachments.
Will I ever Have a Sister Like you?
I LOVE YOU

I don't know...do you have a sister like me?

Quote:
Darling, I am so sorry to hear this!

Will you be able to fax this to me tonight? I am going in for a small shift just to do rounds with the tiger's tomorrow and can leave it on the president's desk. Let me know!

Kim

Quote:

Honey!!!
I am really trying my best to see the ID is attached, I pray possibily tonight i will forward the attachment to you.Honey!! which tigers are you talking about? do you people have a Tiger at the Zoo? Please sorry but a little confused my Dear

Quote:
We still have a couple tigers at the zoo dear, but our main attraction, the older one passed away. That is who we are replacing. Smile

Quote:
Oh i understand Love,Thats okay. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks for your approval!

I then decide that perhaps that Kim could take advantage of Katherina's extensive knowledge of �plants...� (Don't worry, I have NOT forgotten about Mr. Brando...I just want to see where she is going with the �real� license...obviously Katherina has NO idea who this is!!!)

Quote:
I am very excited about calling this transaction to an end. Hopefully Monday I can give you all the information and you can start the shipping work.

Is there anything you can recommend for a very horse dry cough? I would love your help!

Kim

Quote:
Oh God Honey!!!
This has been my dream to help some one with the African traditional herbs and most especially you my Sister.Okay when transporting the animals, i will send along side the herbs which you will take okay.Trust me you will get well.
Love Honey !!!!!!!!!!!

Well how kind!!! Hopefully its nothing that will make the animals feel high as a kite! Ha ha!

Let's make Katherina do a little more work for Kim...

Quote:
Wonderful!!!!!!! What is the name of herbs!!?? I am so excited I want to research them! Its not that I don't trust you, do not think that at all!!! I am just so thrilled that you love me this much to take care of me!

Kim

The following is just an example of what I get from Katherina. I asked for herb after herb and she delivers! Ha ha!

Quote:
Thats okay Honey!!

Botanical name
Artemesia afra
Parts Used
Leaves and rarely the roots.
Description
Perennial shrub, which can grow up to 2 meters high. Common in South Africa and Cameroon can be found sparsely as far as Ethiopia. It is one of the most widely used traditional medicines in South Africa and Cameroon

Used in the following internal illnesses
Coughs, Colds, Floo, Fever, Loss of appetite, Colic, Headache, Malaria, Intestinal worms, Whooping cough. Gout, Blood poisoning/

Applications.
Tea, Tincture, Capsules
Sometimes the herbs are boiled in water and the fumes inhaled.

Signature.
The shape of the leaves resembles the mucosa of the digestive system.

Honey!!!
Hope you understand its difficult to do attachments due to the Lines. I have been trying to see i do the attachments but bad connection but i guess i shall succeed.

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!

Man, what sucky lines! More like stalling for time!

Quote:
Hello
I Have succeded in doing the attachments and hope the right one. Honey Have you done the research on the Plants i told you? Or have you tried to see if you can get one over there?
Let me know my Love.......
Stay Blessed

So she changed the signature...but stuck with the same address...PERFECT! Now its time to go all out!

Quote:
Dear dear famous Katherina!!!!

You are such a humble woman. I cannot even believe it! It had been a while since I had heard from you and I did not not want the board to loose hope. I was so eager to move forward with getting the tiger's to their new home that I decided to forward the copy of your original license to one of the chair holders on the board at the zoo. I got to work this morning and was immediately called into a board meeting. Thinking they were immediately suspicious of the horrible attack your identity has taken, I launched into an explanation of the signature and how you poor dear have been blackmailed!

They were interested in what I had to say but not as interested in that as in who your husband is! DEAR! I never put the connection together when I received your first license copy. Seeing as I am not a huge fan of old movies I did not recognize your husband's name as anything special. But our oldest board member, Mr. Plates, was ecstatic. You are the wife of THE Marlon Brando?! THE MARLON BRANDO! Madam I would kiss your hand if you were here! I had no idea. Mr. Plates is so very excited. He cannot believe that we are doing business with the wife of this famous actor and is thrilled to get this experience in his old age. They realized that this was truly the wife of Mr. Brando since not only was the signature in his name on your license but the address was also to his home in Hollywood

Mr. Plates is very special to me. He was the first to rush to my side after the horrible tongue accident I was in and has ALWAYS been kind to me. You have made him so happy. I had no idea that I was in the presence of such greatness. If you could do him the favor of answering a few questions, it would please not only this kindly old man, but me, your humble servant.

Mr. Plates wanted to know what it was like to be married to such an amazing actor? Was he demanding offset? Was he a normal man like anyone else? What was your favorite film that your husband acted in? Mr. Plates loves the Godfather trilogy though he also loves the movie A Street car named Desire. I don't know why he wanted to tell you that! Ha ha!

He died on July 1st, 2004 and that is actually Mr. Plates birthday. It was a very sad day for him since your husband was his favorite actor. He wondered if he died there in Africa with you or over here in the states? Was he a loving caring husband?

Now this is me asking on Mr. Plates behalf. You don't happen to have your husband real autograph that you could mail a copy to the zoo do you? Mr. Plates would just be in heaven! This would be so incredibly grand.

Katherina. I cannot even believe what a humble person you have been through all of this. Not even using your fame as a way to push me around or get what you want. I cannot believe that we are about to get Tiger's that you Mrs. Marlon Brando have arranged for us to have! That I, Kimberly Jankins, am going to have your puppies! Incidentally, why is your last name Craig now? I do not doubt you, only wonder my darling!

Love to my sister the wife of Marlon Brando!
Kim

Quote:
Hello
I am so so happy my importance has been recognized and i never wanted it to be known darling because i had been divorced with him since 1999 and never wanted any thing to do with him.Oh Brando was a very normal and caring husband.My Favorite Film was the "SUPERMAN FILM" is a 1978 superhero film based on the fictional DC Comics character Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Richard Donner directed the film, which stars Christopher Reeve as Superman, as well as Gene Hackman, Margot Kidder, Marlon Brando (who was given top-billed credit), Ned Beatty, Valerie Perrine, Glenn Ford and Jackie Cooper. The film depicts the origin story of the character from being infant Kal-El of Krypton, to his teenage days in Smallville. In addition he takes up the secret identity of mild mannered reporter Clark Kent in Metropolis, and falling in love with Lois Lane. To make conflicts even more is the villainous Lex Luthor, who sets a dire plot that will ultimately face consequences for Superman.Brando was not all that demanding offset and it was such a great and dream come true to get married to him.I enjoyed all those Movies but was much enjoying the Superman.Please i wont love to talk about his passed away because it breaks my heart when i think of his death.He Died back in the States before i came over and was such a Loving and caring husband to us.Honey!! As said we divorced before he died and i never wanted any thing to do with him again though always keeping him in mind.I am really sorry,i presently got no autograph of my husband to give to you people Honey!! Love, it has been my great pleasure doing business with you guys and i hope i have provided much proves against the accusations on the internet right? Hope i have regain that trust and confidence at first.So Honey, proceeding with our Deal, Will i be having the every transfer details? Let me know.

I don't Know how to say Thanks to you Kimberly but all is left in the Hands of God.
LOVE YOU AND KISSISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All I can say is wow can Katherina use Wikipedia! Ha ha!

As if this is not exciting enough and if Kim has not already been through hell...I decide to throw a VERY dramatic loop into things! I mean, how much more can Katherina take?!

Kim disappears off of email for nearly a week. Katherina sends panicked messages everyday asking where she was. Re-enter Kim's �good� friend!

Quote:
Hello Katherina,

My name is Sarah and I am Kim's friend. I help her with everyday tasks like grocery shopping, telephone calls, and anything else that might require someone with a voice. We met at the zoo when I started working in the Great Cat exhibit 5 years ago. I have helped Kim for 3 years now and enjoy her company and helping her. She is an incredible woman.

I have been at her side during different parts of this transaction between you, Kim and the zoo. I helped her at the Western Union Office and at the bank. I have some very sad news this morning. Today I was supposed to meet with her at the bank, I am not sure to do what, and she never showed. I went to her apartment right away and she was collapsed in the bathroom, unresponsive. I called 911 and she is currently in the hospital, not improving. I found this email address among her files located near her computer and decided I should email you on what has happened.

This is very upsetting for myself, and the entire staff at the Phoenix zoo. Although we want to take time to take care of Kim, we also know that Kim would have wanted this transaction to continue. I know she was also purchasing two puppies from you, and if this continues, I would take care of the little pup's until Kim hopefully recovers.

Please let me know when you get this and what your reaction is. Thank you for your time,

Sarah Maloney

She responds, quite distressed, but always asking for a phone call!!!

Quote:
Hello Sarah
Are you sure about all this??? if truelly then can i speak with you in person? can you forward to me a Contact number were i can reach you at? ,Oh God Why ? Right now i will go to my Pastor and let him know about this okay.So that we can put her into prayers.All will be Fine.Believe me ,My sister shall recover and she shall regain energy .
God Be with her though i am in tears right now.
Tell Her i Love Her So So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!

This darn zoo will be the death of Kim yet!

Quote:
Your concern is very sweet Katherina. I am currently at the hospital by Kimberly side. I would give you my number but I am not accepting calls at this time. One, because I cannot leave her side to talk (I have my laptop plugged in here in her room) and two the signal from my cell phone messes with the equipment in the ICU area. I stepped out to call my own mother to ask her for prayers and the nurse told me to turn the phone off.

She is not doing well. Now that she is in the hospital and has been assessed we know what has happened. She had quite a bit of blood on the front of her shirt. It looks like she was attacked at the zoo, but came home thinking it wasn't bad. She has lost a lot of blood and because of her previous condition (I don't know if you were aware she was getting very ill, horrible cough and other symptoms) it has left her in a horrible state. She is not conscience. She is on a vent. I overheard one doctor say that if she makes it through the night it will be a miracle and she will live. But if she does not show any sign of recovery, Kimberly will not make it.

I must go, the nurse wishes to speak with me. It is sad, she has no family. I am the only one here.
Sarah

Quote:
I'm with her right now. She is sleeping what seems like peacefully. The doctor's don't know what to think. It was definitely a tiger attack. We found pieces of her shirt in one of the cages. I feel so bad. Last night was supposed to be my night to lock up. I can't believe this has happened.

Quote:
Why should the tigers do such to my Sister? I new she will make it no matter what the case is... Oh This has made my day,to hear she is alive and can speak.Love you Sister..... and wish to touch you Honey!!!!
Please Madam, care for my sister with the Maximum care you can give to a Human please.
I love you

The maximum care you can give to a human...wow!

Quote:
Katherina, I just wanted to tell you that Kim woke up for a little bit tonight and asked about you. She cherishes you a lot.

Sarah

Quote:
Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Tell Me you are seriouse Honey!!!!!!!!!!! MY SISTER IS ALIVE ?????????? I WILL GO TO MY PASTOR TO TELL HIM ABOUT THIS .PLEASE TELL HER THIS " SISTER I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND OUR GOD WE SERVE IS WITH YOU"
KISSISSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote:
I am taking wonderful care of her Katherina! It looks as though she will pull through. Thank goodness! It is a praise I assure you! She was very alert, but has now gone back to sleep! Smile

And good news for you again! They have decided at the board to move ahead with the transaction since they feel it is what Kimberly would have wanted! I am sure you are very happy about this! I do not have all of the information needed to complete everything but I will be trying to get it from Kim's apartment soon. If I am not able to get or find the information I need at her place, you may have to provide the information again, though I am sure that will not be a problem.

Thank you for keeping me company through this harsh and horrible time. I appreciate it!
Sarah

But! Wait...WHAT'S THIS!?

Quote:
katherina,

i do not have much time to explain but i will try to soon. i think my assistant has contacted you, and i don't know what she has told you but it is not true. she is holding me prisoner in her house. i am typing as fast as i can that is why it is so poorly done. i think this has to do with the money i transferred to the bank in africa. i don't know what her plan is but i think she has plans on how to steal the money herself. she keeps asking me for the transfer code but i told her i already sent it to you. the next thing i know, i am waking up in her basement, tied up. i just escaped and came up here to use the computer. i am sure that if she hasn't contacted you she will. right now she is up in her room using her laptop and does not know i snuck up into her office. i have to go...i will try to get up here again soon. i don't want her to hurt me. don't let on to her that you know what is going on.

Oh my!!!!!! What a twist!?!?! *bites nails*

Quote:
Honey!!! Why should this happen? should i call the police ? Or what Honey!!! I am confussed ....... She is writing me telling me you are in the hospital and you cant recover. but she told me this morning that you just recovered and asked for me ?? WHAT IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honey!!! Oh God what should i do to help you out please try to talk to me???
Sister do not let any thing happen to you please,God is with you
I LOVE YOU

Quote:
i am hiding in her office hoping she does not come down stairs. i cannot leave the house or an alarm will go off. i tried to leave but saw the alarm. i do not know what to say. i have never been to her house before so i do not even know her address, she has always come to my house. i cannot believe this is happening. i can't believe she told you all that. PLEASE keep emailing her, acting like everything is normal. i don't want her to know that anything is out of the ordinary. i am going to try to email the police from here. i have never been kidnapped what the heck is going to happen??????!!!!!!!! don't give her any info, that money is yours Katherina, stall her, stall for time, she is going to try to get the money, act natural! sarah is very smart and will know if you start acting weird something is up.

someone is coming iwill come back

Quote:
Sister, Plaese be calm, everything will be all right o.k. i will try to see what i can do to get you out of there o.k

Then she sends off this snappy little email to Sarah Maloney:

Quote:

WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT DO YOU WANT ?? IF YOU ARE WHO YOU CLAIM TO BE,THEN GIVE TO ME A CONTACT NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU AT?? I WILL NOT GO AHEAD WITH ANY PERSON APART FROM MY SISTER KIMBERLY.PROVE TO ME MY SISTER IS TRULLY IN THE HOSPITAL WITH YOU? PROVE TO ME????

The assistant turned scammer replies calmly...

Quote:
Wow! What is going on!? I do not understand your sudden excitement! Is something wrong? You have no reason to doubt me! I have been Kim's assistant for three years now! She trusts me like a sister! I feel like I know you like a sister too since she has spoken so much about you and your kindness. She was just telling me before she was attacked, before I left work for the day about how you sent her herb information and how she was excited to try it for her horrible cough.

I do not know how to prove to you that Kim is in the hospital. I am looking right at her. She is sleeping peacefully. I am sure she would want you to trust me Katherina! I suppose you could wait until she is feeling better but the doctor's say that could take weeks. But I do not think the Zoo board would want to wait that long. We would probably have to go to someone else to get the tiger's and Kim would miss out on waking up to her Yorkies as well. But you may of course have some time to think about it.

I know you are worried about her, but please. Do not be upset. The danger has passed and she will be okay. Do not be fearful dear!

Sarah is alerted by Katherina's angry and sudden outburst and checks on Kim...Kim emails Katherina...

Quote:
she just came down in the basement and asked me what i was doing. i told her nothing of course. and then she was very nice to me. She said she had no intentions of hurting me, she just was going to keep me down there until she got your banking information. i told her that since she was telling me this, i now knew what was going on. she is trying to get me to go in on the plan with her. to steal from the zoo and from you! we would split it and claim that you took the money and ran with it. i told her i didn't want to, but she told me i better think about it wisely. so i told her i would think about it.

Do not let on that i have contacted you! things could be very very bad for me if she knew!

i emailed the police and i am waiting to hear back from them. do not be afraid for me. i think everything will be alright. i think the police will email me back and find me.

So Katherina writes Sarah back.

Quote:
Nothing is wrong o.k. i just had a bad feeling about my sister Kimberly, but never mind
i will be praying for here and i hope and trust God that she will fully recover o.k.
Great her for me when she wakes up o.k
Thanks and stay Blessed

Katherina.

Quote:
Oh okay! Phew! You had me worried for a minute. I did not know what was going on!

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you and Kim known each other? The way you talk of her makes me think you have known her for a very long time. But she hasn't only started speaking of you the past month or so.

She will definitely recover. She awoke a moment ago and asked for some water. It is a good sign for sure!

Sarah

Quote:
Kim and i have being for very Good Sisters for a very long time now? and i thing it is a personal or private thing which i do not wish to share with any body.
But if you are her assistant she could have spoken to you about how we meet and how long we have being? I wander why she have not told you about us and our relationship?

Laying some smack down! Ha ha! Go Katherina!

Quote:
Well, she has told me quite a bit about you and the like. But she has only been speaking about you for a few month's time and I guess has not really gotten around to telling me how you all met. I am sure it is a good story!

The doctor's just came in and administered some more medications for the pain. Poor dear!

Also, what do you think about moving on with the transaction? I would love to surprise Kim with the puppies when she wakes up! Let me know!

Sarah

Finally she finds time in her busy schedule to reply to Katherina:

Quote:
Hello Sis, i am very happy to read from you. All i have to say is that you should take very good care of youself o.k. email me as soon as the police get back to you o.k.
she is still emailing me and this is what she just email me with(Also, what do you think about moving on with the transaction? I would love to surprise Kim with the puppies when she wakes up! Let me know!)

what should i tell here???
Stay in Good health

Quote:
I am safe for the moment, I have convinced Sarah that I want to work with her. She will not let me leave the house. I contacted a friend and got them to money gram $10,000.00 of my money to you so that I could make the money safe. Then Sarah cannot get to it and the money will be in your hands, safe and sound. I want the tigers to come to the zoo, this means so much. WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH! They just emailed me the receipt. Please let me know that you have gotten it. EMAIL ME ASAP SISTER! do not let her know i am speaking to you! protect my safety! Come up with something to tell her!

Kim

I then send her a sloppily scanned in Money Gram receipt.

Quote:
Hello Honey!!!
This is great of you, i will get to the MoneyGram Location early in the Morning and See if i can get the Money okay.I hope this time around, they did every thing perfectly right? .Honey please be clear with me, How are you doing now? please let me know, i have been very disturbed and cant have rest until you confirm to me you are quite fine.Always Remember, you have a sister who will always care for you no matter what
I LOVE YOU.

Of course this is great of me! You must be thrilled at the thought of getting my money! She sends me a doubtful email nonetheless! How dare she asked this kidnapped woman these questions!

Quote:
Honey!!!
Are you sure the Money was sent? Please Darling not that i am doubtinng you but just that the Receipt doesnt just look real to me..Please Honey!! Make sure you confirm the money has been sent over to cameroon and without any mistakes and i hope the money has been sent for real. Trust you honey and Love you
Waiting on you......

Quote:
Dear that is a real receipt. It is not including the agent only side my friend told me since the scanner was not wide enough for the whole page. If you did not doubt me then you would not have asked. Maybe I should revoke the transaction........I am upset.

I am still at Sarah's house and I am safe. I can't believe you would ask me that I feel so sad.

Quote:
Honey!!! Please do not take it that way!!!!! please dont just get upset that easily Honey!!! I was just trying to make sure what happend at the Western Union do not happend this time,Please understand with me Darling.If i made you Upset, Then I beg for Forgiveness and I am very sorry.i never new it will upset you this much.Please Say you have forgiven me Please!!!!!!!
Love You

Upset that easily!? Kim is a captive! Excuse her if she is a little emotional!

Quote:
I suppose all is well. I just was shocked. Here I am, kidnapped, fighting for you. And you ask me if it is real. When this is now 10,000 of my OWN money that I have sent you.

Quote:
Honey!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have done more than enough to me.I will let you know when i am back from the MoneyGram store okay. Every day i pray for you and will keep on praying for you.
God Bless You

Just as a side note: Katherina makes up another email address or has one of her friends email me about selling me tigers. I think it was a test to see if I would take them up on the offer. It was pretty tempting...they offered to bring the Tiger's directly to the zoo and receive payment on delivery. It was obviously a test from Katherina to see if this whole thing was fake...I ask her about it �I had someone contact me today about purchasing tigers! It is the strangest thing. I have not worked with ANYONE concerning buying animals other then you. The zoo has contacted other people, but I have not. I have NO idea how they would have gotten my email!� But I never hear back...

Back to Katherina/Sarah: Katherina finally emails Sarah a reply...

Quote:
She already did the transaction and she told me not to send the puppies until she says so o.k How is my Sister Doing Now???????????

Katherina gets no response from Kimberly or Sarah. Finally she gets this from Sarah:

Quote:
Hello Katherina,

Kim unfortunately took a turn for the worse last night. She is no longer breathing on her own. She is not going to make it.

I must go.

Sarah

Quote:
Hey!!
Tell me you are not serious about all this tell me she is breathing tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah does not respond and Katherina keeps sending her messages similar to this:

Quote:
Hello Miss
Please Talk to me ,How is my sister doing???

Getting no response from her, she tries Kim again...

Quote:
Honey!! Sarah just mailed me and said you have passed away?? What a Woman??

What a woman indeed!

Quote:
Oh my gosh!!! She is still trying to double cross me even though I claimed I was working with her! She is seeing if she can get all of the money for herself so she won't need my help! Just pretend to be sad I suppose. I need to think of how to handle this. Do you have ANY idea?

Quote:
Honey!! i am pretending to her but i dont know what to do? i have never been kidnapped before honey!!!! Honey really think of how to handle this .

Kim's only plan of action...

Quote:
I know this is bizarre. She is acting like everything is normal. She thinks i am trying to figure out the bank code to get the money because I "forgot it" at my house so I am looking for it through my emails. But now she is trying to get a head start on me finding it by continuing the transaction with you since she thinks you have the bank code or the money already. So please act like all is normal. Infact, pretend like you want to continue the transaction because you HAVE the money already. She is going to try to get it from you I am sure. Just do that and I will do what I can from here.

Quote:
Okay Honey!!
I will do just what you have asked me to do ???
Take Care ot your Self
I love You

She writes Sarah:

Quote:
I cant believe that please tell me all this are stories? Please forward to me your contact number, i need to talk with you,if that is the case.......

Quote:
Quite frankly I don't feel like talking to anyone right now. I just lost one of my good friends.

Quote:
Sorry i cant believe that, if truly you are sincere about this,then i need to talk with you
Thanks

Then I finally hear about the money gram...I don't quite know why it took her so long to go to the office.

Quote:
Good Morning Honey!!!!
How are you doing today? How is every thing and your health? Hope fine right Darling ? Why is it difficult for me to get the Money? i have been to the MoneyGram but they said the REFERENCE NUMBERS (MTCN) are not Correct,that they are invalid.Please it has been a stress for me to get this Money for wish i do not know why. Honey!! Will it be possible you contact that your friend to go check again at the MoneyGram Store whats happening? Honey!! I cant understand why all this is happening ,i don't just know why.Darling, Who has the Number on the MoneyGram receipt?
Will be Waiting to read from you.
LOVE YOU MY LOVE

This is where it ends. She shows just a bit of doubt in Kim since she has failed to get her money THREE times and Kim just blows up on her! Sigh. It was so much fun while it lasted!

At the same time that all of this was going on, I had two other characters that she attempted to sell yorkies too. So Katherina was a very busy woman!

I appreciate all of your compliments and I thank you very much for reading! I'm new at this whole shabang but I love it!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG What an absolutely fantastic job, I have spent the whole weekend reading and learning the twists and turns are great, if only I can become as good as the last three I have read. Thank you for sharing your hard work. clapping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic