SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting my feet wet, lotto style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings everyone. I'm pretty new to baiting, but I would like to share my first bait with you. (Actually, this is my seventh bait, but the first six didn't last more than an email or two)
This bait is ongoing, and like I said, I'm new to this, so any suggestions or ideas are welcome.
So this starts out as a pretty straightforward lotto scam. Let's see what a rookie can do with it.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 00:40:28 +1300
Subject: <<OFFICIAL NOTICE>>
To: my real email address

HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
ANTHONIE VAN DIJCKERWEG 1
1077 ME AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS

NEWLY HEINEKEN ONLINE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION:

Finally today, we officially announce to you the result of the just concluded
NEWLY HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL ONLINE E-MAIL LOTTERY DRAWS held on 6th of
December,2007. Your E-mail address attached to Winning No: (11).(28 ).(48 ).(34).
(44).(34), Consequently won you this prize in the Third Group.

The NEWLY HEINEKEN ONLINE E-MAIL DRAWS was carried out through random sampling
in our computerized E-mail selection machine TOTAL from a database of over
1,000,000 E-mail addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This is
to encourage Our International Consumers World Wide for their kind patronage
and support, and our sponsorship of the on-going UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

The ONLINE DRAWS was conducted through zonal batching of the emails sampled,
and the Globe divided into Zones.You are hereby notified that your winning
falls under our AFRICAN REGIONAL ZONE,and hence you are to be paid by our
AFRICAN REGIONAL PAYMENT CENTRE.

You have been approved for lump sums Payout of ($950,000.00 USD) Nine Hundred
And Fifty Thousand US Dollars. Credited to Ref No: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning
No: (11).(28 ).(48 ).(34).(44).(34)

To file for claims,You are to contact our assigned PROMOTION MANAGER in our
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT below by E-mail.

HEINEKEN PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
1077 ME AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS
Promotion Manager: Mr.V@n J@nssen
E-mail: [email protected]

Below is the VERIFICATION FORM. You are to Carefully Fill in every Datas as
required Below When Contacting the PROMOTION MANAGER.

1.Full Name:.........................
2.Sex:...............................
3.Address:...........................
4.Nationality:.......................
5.Marital Status:....................
6.Age:/Date of Birth:................
7.Occupation:........................
8.Next Of Kin:.......................
9.Home Tel:/Mobile Tel:/Fax:.........
10.State of Origin:/Country:.........
11.Your Ref No:/winning No:..........
12.Indicate Your Winning Zone:.......

NOTE:You are to keep all lottery information away from the general public
especially your Winning numbers.This is important as a case of double claims
will not be entertained and will amount to disqualification of your already won
prize.

On behalf of Heineken Bottling Company and the entire Lottery Board members, I
say congratulations.

Regards,
MR. S@R SN1JDER
HEINEKEN ONLINE LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR.

Well, what do you know? I won a lottery I didn't even enter! Boy am I excited! That was sent to my real email address, but I respond from my baiter address. He doesn't notice.

Quote:
I won!!!!‏
Sent: Thu 12/13/07 12:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Mr. V@n J@nssen,

I won you�re lottery!!! I�m so excited! You have no idea how much I need this! Please, tell me how I can claim my $950,000.

Thank you soooo much!
G30rge Peterson

Of course, I was already told how to claim my winnings. But I figured if nothing else, I should waste this guys time.

So he sends me the same 'form' to fill out for him.

From this email onwards, this dummy CCd me every email he he sends me, so I get them twice.

Quote:
ATTENTION:G30rge Peterson {forward your complete details immediately}‏
From: Heineken Promotion Department Amsterdam ([email protected])
Sent: Thu 12/13/07 7:26 AM
To: G30rge Peterson
ATTENTION:G30rge Peterson,

Good day to you. You are immediately provide your complete details as requested in the mail you received previously. Again below is the verification form.

1.Full Name:..................................
2.Sex:...........................................
3.Address:.....................................
4.Nationality:..................................
5.Marital Status:..............................
6.Age:/Date of Birth:........................
7.Occupation:..................................
8.Next Of Kin:..................................
9.Home Tel:/Mobile Tel:/Fax:.............
10.State of Origin:/Country:...............
11.Your Ref No:/winning No:..............
12.Indicate Your Winning Zone:..........

Regard,
Mr.V@n J@nssen.
PROMOTION MANAGER.

So the 'form' I fill out has 12 questions. I don't feel like answering all of them. I wonder if he'll mind.

Now, I'm new at this, so I decided to leave plenty of wiggle room with the answers to those questions. But in retrospect, I'm glad he sent this 'form.' It helped me establish several background story points I wont have to make up later.

Quote:
information . . .‏
Sent: Sat 12/15/07 12:17 AM
Mr. V@n J@nssen,

Ok, here are my details:

1.Full Name:.................................. G30rge M@tthew Peters0n
2.Sex:........................................... Male
3.Address:..................................... 3 Ocoee St., San Diego
4.Nationality:.................................. Californian
5.Marital Status:.............................. Single (my wife left me and took EVERYTHING!)
6.Age:/Date of Birth:........................ 43
7.Occupation:.................................. Unemployed
8.Next Of Kin:.................................. None
9.Home Tel:/Mobile Tel:/Fax:............. xxx-xxx-xxxx
[my k7 number]
10.State of Origin:/Country:............... California, Federal Republic of the United States of America (USA)

There you go. Seriously, you have no idea how much this money will help. Again, THANK YOU!!

G30rge Peterson

Yeah, that's all complete BS. But I thought I would appear more desperate to get the money if I was divorced and had no job.

What is wrong with you? . . . Am i lying or what. - J1m 0dimegwu

i don't deal with africans. They're all thief's - S1mon D@le

Last edited by AgentOrange on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, it didn't bother him I didn't answer all of his questions. I'll have to try harder.

At this point the 'promotion manager' passes me off to the 'payment center.' The lad is also trying to be slick, inserting images and such into his emails. The images here are the raw files. When he sent them to me they were stretched to the point of looking absurdly unprofessional.

It's also about this time I pick up FrumpyBB as a mentor.

Quote:

ATTENTION:G30rge M@tthew Peters0n {CONTACT OUR AFRICAN REGIONAL CENTRE FOR PAYMENT}‏
From: Heineken Promotion Department Amsterdam ([email protected])
Sent: Sat 12/15/07 3:04 AM

1077 ME AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS

ATTENTION:G30rge M@tthew Peters0n,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data, and the confirmation of your reliability in this NEWLY HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION.

Do note that I have fowarded the produced datas to our AFRICAN REGIONAL PAYMENT CENTRE, head office of the HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY,1ST FLOOR, EXECUTIVE BUILDING, AMAH BREWERY, ENUGU, (NIGERIA). I am in receipt of your mail and i must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the Winner in the Third Group. (with Ref No: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning No: 11.28.48.34.44.34)

You are to immediately contact the PRIZE PAYOUT OFFICE in our ENUGU OFFICE, (NIGERIA) for claim of your Fund. Please do contact the officer in the below information.

AFRICAN REGIONAL PAYMENT CENTRE
PRIZE PAYOUT OFFICE
1ST FLOOR, EXECUTIVE BUILDING
AMAH BREWERY, ENUGU, NIGERIA.
Payment Officer: Mr. J1m 0dimegwu
E-mail: [email protected]
Direct Phone: +2348061342583
FAX: +2348061342583
Do note that on contact with Mr. J1m 0dimegwu, You are to provide him with the below details,

Full Name:
Winning Number:
Address:
Phone Number:

In which your CERTIFIED CHEQUE will be sent. This will enable the PAYOUT OFFICE prepare a CERTIFIED CHEQUE valued $950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand US dollars) and all neccesary documents required to clear the cheque in your name.

Do contact Mr. J1m 0dimegwu immediately as advised.

Best Of Wishes,
Mr.V@n J@nssen.
PROMOTION MANAGER.
Heineken.com

Wow, Heineken is based out of Nigeria. Who knew?

Quote:

I won you're lottery‏
Sent: Fri 12/21/07 8:55 PM
Mr J1m 0dimegwo,
Prize Payout office,

Hi, my name is G30rge Peterson and Mr V@n J@nsen has told me that I won you�re lottery. Please tell me how to claim my winnings of $950,000. I am soooo thankful for this. God really didn�t abandon me! Please let me know as soon as possible.

Again, THANK YOU!

G30rge Peterson

Ok, my playing desperate to get the money might have been a bit much there. I misspelled his name to see if he would correct me. Again, he doesn't care.

I was wondering when we would get to the money request, and here it is. Again, the images were stretched and resized for no apparent reason.

Quote:

CONCERN:G30RGE PETERSON (YOUR CHEQUE IS NOW READY FOR CLAIM)‏
Sent: Sat 12/22/07 2:31 AM

PRIZE PAYOUT OFFICE.
Direct Phone:+234-8o61342583

CONCERN:G30RGE PETERSON,

Congratulations and Merry Xmas in Advance: Your datas been received from our Netherlands Promotion head office, and the verification process to your own concluded.

A cheque has been issued in your NAME and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the cheque in any of the international Bank in your country.

This documents includes the following:

1. WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF ($950,000.00 USD)
2. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL ONLINE E-MAIL LOTTERY BOARD.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FOR CLAIMS From the Nigerian Government stating that the money was obtained legally through HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL ONLINE E-MAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you.

Find below Our Approved Delivery Options which you are required to choose the one that is most convenient to you.

DHL
Cost of delivery
Mailing: $25.10
Vat: $5.40
Insurance Fee:$520.00

FEDEX

Cost of delivery
Mailing: $21.00
VAT: $5.00

UPS
Cost of delivery
Mailing: $18.00
VAT: $5.00

All three options are 48hours delivery after shipment.

NB: THE INSURANCE FEE ($520.00) IS ABSOLUTELY COMPULSORY, AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PARCEL WHILE THE MAILING FEE SHOULD BE PAID TO THE DELIVERY COMPANY THAT WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

Due to the diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to ship it without being insured with the NIGERIAN INSURANCE MINISTRY, as it will violate the federal delivery rules governing diplomatic This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We can not afford to re-issue your cheque if anything goes wrong. In this case payment for the insurance fee is absolutely compulsory, while the mailing fee should be parcel delivery. This means payment for the insurance fee must be made before shipment to avoid risk. paid to any of the above listed delivery company you choose at the point of delivery

Indicate the delivery option that is most convenient to you from the above listed options and send us,

1.Your Full Residential Address:
2. Direct Tel:
3. State / Country:
Where the parcel will be delivered.

Your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before remittance. This means that the above insurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is shipped. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

Your response is been awaited.

Yours In Service,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu
Phone:+234-8o61342583

Well now. $520 to insure a package? Didn't I tell you I was out of a job? Maybe he'll be kind enough to let me slide. Very Happy

Quote:

shipment‏
Sent: Fri 12/28/07 2:08 PM
Mr. J1m 0dmiewo,

Thank you so so much. I very much need this money. I have a question though. There�s a $520 insurance fee for all of these shipment options. Is there anyway you can simply deduct that ammount from my winnings? It would be terribly difficult for me to raise that kind of money.

G30rge Peterson

Hmmm, he doesn't respond. In fact, he completely ignores me.

Oh well, I move on to other baits. But those fizzle out after one or two emails, so I get back in touch with lotto lad.

Quote:

payment ready‏
Sent: Wed 1/09/08 6:32 PM
Mr. 0dmiewo,

Ok, I had to make a lot of promises to a lot of people (and do a few things I�m not proud of) but I have the money. Please send me my check by UPS. That all adds up to $540, correct? Ok, how do I send it to you?

G30rge Peterson

That got his attention!

AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's hit he jackpot!

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (INSURANCE FEE MODE OF PAYMENT)‏
Sent: Thu 1/10/08 2:27 AM
To: g30rge's email address

PRIZE PAYOUT OFFICE.

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson,

Email received and acknowleged.

You are required to make the payment of Insurance Fee of ($540.00) via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to my name and address below.

NAME: Mr. J1m 0dimegwu
ADDRESS: 1st Floor Executive Building, Enugu, Nigeria

After payment, you are to immediately send the below informations via email to this office, for proof and verification of payment.

1. SENDERS NAME:
2. AMOUNT SEND:
3. M.T.C.N (Control Number):
4. TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER:

NOTE: The moment your payment informations is received in this office, I will quickly proceed to the Nigerian Insurance Ministry to insure your winning parcel and dispatch it to your choice courier company UPS for delivery to your doorstep.
Tracking number will be send to you as soon as dispatch is made to UPS.

Also note that the Insurance fee covers your total winnings against any eventuality. Receipt of payment from the Insurance Ministry will be send to you, this is after you have paid for insurance cover and the parcel is insured.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

I have never sent money like this before. I hope I don't mess it up. Smile

Quote:

money transfer‏
Sent: Mon 1/14/08 5:18 PM
Mr. 0dimegu,

Today I sent a moneygram to you in the ammount of $540. The lady told me you could pick it up at any United Bank of Africa or Equitorial Trust Bank in Nigeria.
I thank you all so so much. I really need this money. Again, as soon as you pick up the moneygram, email me so I know my check is on the way.

THANK YOU!!
G30rge Peterson

He asked for WU but I sent an MG. Again, he doesn't care that I'm not listening to him at all. I'm really going to have to try harder. Just remember, I'm new at this and this is my first bait that has ever gone anywhere.

Ooops, it looks like I forgot to send him some information.

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Very Urgent)‏
Sent: Tue 1/15/08 2:41 AM
To: g30rge's email address

Good morning. I have just received your mail, but you have to send the below details so
i can be able to collect the money from the Money Gram office in any of the Bank you stated. Please send me the details immediately.

1. M.T.C.N (Control Number):
2. TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER:

Am waiting for urgent mail back.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

He resends the same exact email four hours later.

Quote:

question and answer‏
Sent: Wed 1/16/08 9:31 AM
Mr. 0dimegu,

I�m sorry. This is the first time I have ever sent money like this. The question is �who eats dirt� and the answer is �earthworm jim.� I see a lot of numbers on this thing. Which one is the mtcn number? I hope we can get this transaction completed soon. I need this money badly.
I�m sorry it takes me a while to get back to you because I have to use the computers in the public library. My bitch ex-wife took my computer along with everything else! I�m really looking forward to rubbing this check in her face!
Please get my payment as soon as possible so I can get my check. I had to borrow that $500 for the insurance.

Thank You,
G30rge Peterson

Just a reminder to J1m that I'm divorced. I might need an ex-wife character in the future. Also, the earthworm jim/dirt eater bit was an insult directed at him, but way too subtle, apparently.

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Urgent Response)‏
Sent: Wed 1/16/08 12:05 PM
To: G30rge

Compliment of the day to you. I have been expecting your mail for over 24 hours. I have
contacted the Insurance Ministry telling them that am coming to INSURE your parcel.

The REFERENCE NUMBER. It is 8 digit in Money Gram. It is writing on the payment slip.

However, you will have to send me a SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP. Please you have to do this as soon as possible to enable me facilitate the Insurance cover on time.

Thanks,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Again, he gets impatient and sends me the same email again 10 minutes later (actually, because he is CCing me everything, I get this email four times in 10 minutes)

I contact Marvinator and ask him to make me a form and tell him to put anything he wants as the reference number. Then I get impatient and send the lad this.

Quote:

moneygram receipt‏
Sent: Fri 1/18/08 6:56 AM

Mr. 0dimegu,

I�m sorry it took so long. But I had to go to the library on the other side of town. The one near me doesn�t have a scanner. Also, I went back to the MoneyGram office and asked them about this mtcn thing you want. They said that they didn�t use mtcn numbers, but what you probably meant was the reference number. I wish you had told me that before. Any way, the reference number is 94762571. I have also attached a scan of my receipt as you requested. Please let me know as soon as you pick up the payment as I need that check as soon as possible.

Thank you
G30rge Peterson

Boy, I hope he can pick up the money ok. Smile

Last edited by AgentOrange on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he got my message ok.

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (PAYMENT DETAILS RECEIVED)‏
Sent: Fri 1/18/08 8:59 AM

Email received and payment details noted. Am about to go to the Bank to pick up the money from the Money Gram unit before they close for the day. I will get back to you as soon as i pick the money.

However, the Insurance cover of the parcel will not be done today as the Insurance Ministry
will be close for the day before am back from the Bank. Just 1 hour left before ministries are closed for today.

Note clearly that your winning parcel will be INSURED first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as i resume office tomorrow morning i will immediately proceed to INSURE the parcel before finally dispatching it for delivery to your home in your country. Tracking number will be send to you thesame that tomorrow to enable you track the arrival of your parcel to your country and your home.

Please i will request again your complete residential mailing address, as i will not want any mistake.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

And then,

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Your Parcel Insured)‏
Sent: Sat 1/19/08 6:41 AM

PRIZE PAYOUT OFFICE.

CONCERN:George Peterson,

Congratulation. Your parcel has been INSURED. Documentation is taking place before i will finally dispatch it for delivery to your country.

I will equally send you tracking number on which to track the arrival of your parcel. This is immediately dispatch is made for delivery.

Please you are very free to ask any question if you have any. You have to send me a valid phone number as the former is not connecting.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Great! My parcel has been insured. Now we're getting somewhere.

But who has to show his ugly face? The taxman!

Quote:

Stop Order of Cheque (Parcel) Delivery to:G30rge Peterson‏
From: NIGERIAN INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT ([email protected])
Sent: Sat 1/19/08 7:13 AM

NIGERIAN INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT
HEADQUATERS:NICON TOWERS
BLOCK NO:106 WUSE, MATAMA, ABUJA, NIGERIA.
19-01-2008

ATTN:G30rge Peterson,

Stop Order of Cheque (Parcel) Delivery to:George Peterson.

Inland Revenue is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.The Taxation and Revenue Department assesses certain types taxes. A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the winner. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax , communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality.

Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments.

The cheque valued $950,000.00 USD which you have won is now on hold because we noticed you are not a NIGERIAN CITIZEN, This information just pass to us by the Insurance Ministry. So in this case you will have to pay a non residential fee before your Money can be released by us the Inland Revenue Tax Department. As the Cheque is a Cheque issued by HEINEKEN LOTTERY OFFICE. Therefore, the amount for the Non Residential Tax is ($2,650 USD) and it is payable to the HEINEKEN LOTTERY OFFICE, which will consequently make the necessary returns to our Tax Office as payment of Tax.

Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you for Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority.

Your Cheque can only be sent to you if only you are cleared by us the NIGERIAN INLAND REVENUE TAX DEPARTMENT, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay for Non residentail tax fee.

A copy of this message will be forwarded to the HEINEKEN LOTTERY OFFICE.

You are advise to comply to this directives as soon as possible to avoid delay in receiving your already Insured parcel (cheque). We had tried calling your telephone line as stated by the insurance form, but couldn't get through.

Regards,
Mr. Usm@n Must@ph@
Tax Department. Inland Revenue Nigeria

Wow, I didn't see that coming. Oh well, just more opportunities to waste his time. Very Happy

Quote:

Sent: Sat 1/19/08 9:56 AM

PRIZE PAYOUT OFFICE.

We have an emergency. Below is a stop order notice i reveived from the Tax office. They are demanding for a Non resident Tax payment from before i will allowed to disptach your parcel for delivery.

Please you have to go through the mail and get back to me as this is very urgent.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

He attaches a copy of the taxman's email. I must say, I find this odd. He didn't get any money from me before. Is he really dumb enough to think I'll send him more money now? Or does he not realize I never sent the MG?

I decide to let him think about it for a few days.

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Very Urgent)‏
Sent: Mon 1/21/08 8:09 AM

Good day. Am yet to receive any mail from your side, I hope all is well with you.
There is a little problem i want you to verify. After picking the money from the money gram
on saturday, i received an urgent message from the Bank that the reference number is not correct. The money was giving to me as trust from my office without immediate verification.

They did it today and find out that the reference number did not match in the system.
Please you have to resend the reference number immediately. The receipt you scanned could not be viewed because of the small nature.

Do this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

I'm still worried about the taxman.

Quote:

I'm sorry . . .‏
Sent: Tue 1/22/08 10:42 AM

J1m,

I�m sorry I didn�t get back to you sooner, but the library is closed on Sundays and was closed yesterday for holiday. I recieved a message from the Nigerian inland revenue department telling me I owed them $2650. I don�t understand. I thought you said the $540 would cover everything. Please tell me what I need to do. I borrowed that $540 and the guys I borrowed it from want their money back this Friday. You said that as soon as you got the insurance, you would ups me my check. Please don�t make me tell these people I can�t pay them back!

Thank you,
G30rge

Again, a reminder that I'm poor, don't have my own computer and had to borrow the money from some thugs. I might need them to show up later.

Quote:

Sent: Tue 1/22/08 12:15 PM

Yes, the Nigerian Inland Revenue Department demanding for non resident tax from, but
don't worry i will have to see the Head man incharge and discuss with him.

You didn't send me what i requested from you. The complete reference number of MONEY
GRAM you paid. You have reforward a scan copy of payment slip as i could not see clearly what you send before. Please the Bank is seriousely on my neck, send as soon as possible. I told you in the previous mail how the money was giving to me.

Thanks,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent Orange, good job for your first bait. Glad to see it's still going.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I don't understand why I have to pay taxes to Nigeria. Let's find out.

Quote:
email received‏
Sent: Tue 1/22/08 11:31 PM
Mr. Usm@n Must@ph@,

I received your email but I�m sorry, I don�t understand it. I don�t live in Nigeria. I don�t work in Nigeria. Why do you say I need to pay tax to Nigeria? I�m afraid I don�t see how my dealings with the Heineken lottery has anything to do with your office at all.

Please explain your email to me.

Regards,
G30rge Peterson

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF MR. USM@N MUST@PH@‏
Sent: Wed 1/23/08 3:04 AM

23-01-2008

FROM THE DESK OF
MR. USM@N MUST@PH@
DIRECTOR OF TAX DEPARTMENT

Good day. Your mail was well received and understood.
Be well informed that this a country that have constitution that you are dealing with. We have a
constitution that any lottery fund been paid of our country must require a Non Resident Tax from the
beneficiary, that is you. You are not the only person this has happened to, and all have complied and paid whatever is been charged by this office. You are lucky you are been ask to pay $2,650 USD many
paid more than that.

However, I can only have one consideration for you because Mr J1m 0dimegwu has call on your behalf
that the money should be reduced. The consideration is this, you will have to make part payment of
$1,350 and to make balance payment after allowing your parcel reaches you.

You have to comply to this directives as soon as possible.

MR. USM@N MUST@PH@
DIRECTOR OF TAX DEPARTMENT.

Ok, I'll play your game.

Quote:
ok‏
Sent: Wed 1/23/08 11:31 AM
Mr. Must@ph@,

Ok. I received your e-mail. Fine, I will come up with the $1350 some how. Please fax me the tax forms I need to fill out. It�s not my fax number, but it goes to a church compound my friend runs out in the valley. He�ll get it to me. The fax number at the Church of the Holy T is
efax number. Please fax me those forms as soon as you can so I can get my lottery check.

Regards,
G30rge Peterson

I had been trying to bait some other lads using a phony church and thought it might come in handy here.

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF MR. USM@N MUST@PH@‏
Sent: Wed 1/23/08 11:57 AM

23-01-2008

FROM THE DESK OF
MR. USM@N MUST@PH@

I received your mail. As the Head of this department my instructions are binding.

As our constitution demands, we don't give out Tax form. You have to make the payment to the Heineken
Lottery office who issued your CHEQUE, Mr. J1m 0dimegwu in particular. He will come to my office to pay the money in person on your behalf and after payment a Tax Receipt will be issued in your name and forward to you via email attachment as a proof that you have paid for Non Resident Tax.

Nothing like Tax form will be fax to you from this office. We only know Mr. J1m 0dimegwu who issued the cheque and stading for you over here, hence you can't come in person.

Note that you have to be very grateful to Mr. J1m 0dimegwu who pleaded on your behalf.

You have to comply to this directives as our country constitution demands, to avoid delay in releasing your parcel.

MR. USM@N MUST@PH@

Wow, that's some constitution they have. It demands they not have tax forms! I wish my country's constitution said that. Very Happy

Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (urgent response)‏
Sent: Wed 1/23/08 10:44 AM

Why the delay in sending what i ask you to send.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu

I ignore him.

Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Resend Correct Payment Details Immediately)‏
Sent: Wed 1/23/08 12:12 PM

You are making me mad. You have to resend the correct reference number and a broad
scan copy of the payment slip so i will go give it to the Bank. They are at my neck.
They paid me the money without confirming it immediately on trust of my office, and now they have confirm and found out that the reference number was wrong.

Please resend it. You are not appreciating the good am doing for you over here.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

In the mean time, Marvinator had cooked up a great looking MG form I don't want to go to waste. So . . .
Quote:
here you go‏
Sent: Wed 1/23/08 9:26 PM

Mr. Odimegu,

I don�t think I like the tone of your last email. I have already told you, I DON�T HAVE A COMPUTER!! I have to use the computers at the public library and there are time limits. Now, here is what I have done for you. Suspecting that something was wrong with my MoneyGram receipt, I went back to the MoneyGram office today and demanded the original form I filled out for them. They gave me a copy. For whatever reason, they gave me the wrong reciept last time and it had the wrong reference number on it. I have been running around town all day for you to get this straightened out. If you don�t know, San Diego is a big city, and I have no car (the bitch got that too!) So, I would appreciate you not �getting mad� with me! Remember, I had to take out a loan to send you money, and you haven�t sent me a thing. Attached is the original MoneyGram form, with the right number on it: 54897369

Write back to me when you�ve got it,
G30rge Peterson

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work agent, Frumpy must be a good teacher. clapping

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, Agent Orange. It's not easy to keep lotto lads on the hook, you've strung him up nicely. I'm eager to see his response. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, AO! Thumbs up

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've kept him on the hook for quite a while! clapping

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent lotto baiting there!

I love the logo the taxman is using in his emails. That wouldn't be the UK tax office logo, would it? Nah... just looks very similar, that's all.

I think you struck gold with his belief that you really sent the first MG payment. It was interesting to see the next stage of his scam after the initial payment had been dealt with (or so he thought). If only you could get him to believe that the tax payment is also genuine... ! Any bets about what the next charge/fees would be?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems pleased with my efforts to pay him so far. Very Happy

Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson‏
Sent: Thu 1/24/08 9:43 AM

I have received the details, thanks very much. I will send it to the Bank immediately.
How about the Tax office? I have really pleaded on your behalf for them to allow you make
part payment. They promise to look into it how possibly to accept part payment from you.

Have they contacted you? please let me know, okay.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Quote:
working witht the tax office‏
Sent: Thu 1/24/08 10:07 AM
Mr. 0dimegu,

I am in contact with the tax office working on getting the forms I need to fill out. Please give that check to ups today! I might be able to buy an extra day or two to pay back the loan, but I needed that check yesterday.

G30rge Peterson

Sheesh, if the tax office would just send me those forms, I'd fill them out and pay my fair share. Laughing
Quote:
where are the forms?‏
Sent: Thu 1/24/08 10:15 AM

Mr. Must@ph@,

I�m afraid I don�t understand your last email to me. You say I have to pay taxes to you, but you don�t have the forms for me to fill out. I don�t understand. Here in America, our tax department has thousands of forms for every possible situation. How will your government know I paid the taxes on my winnings if you don�t have any forms recording that I paid them? Please, I need to pay those taxes as soon as possible so I can get my check.

G30rge Peterson

Surely Nigeria is exactly like America, right?

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF MR. USM@N MUST@PH@ {Comply To Instructions Immediately}‏
Sent: Thu 1/24/08 11:07 AM

24-01-2008

FROM THE DESK OF
MR. USM@N MUST@PH@

What do you mean? Are you to run my office. I have told you that we don't give out form. We only issue
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, which will be send to you from this office.

America have their own constitution, while we have ours. Send the Tax payment to Heineken Lottery Office and Mr J1m 0dimegwu will surely bring it to pay on your behalf.

You are warned, this is not America.

MR. USM@N MUST@PH@

Very Happy I've been warned.

Quote:
Sent: Thu 1/24/08 11:18 AM

But you know that there is a hold to your parcel already, how do you expect me to do that.[He means how can he get me my check by the end of the previous week. Apparently getting something 'done by yesterday' is not a figure of speech he's familiar with]
The Tax office just wrote that I should instruct you to make the payment to my name and address, while I will go to their office to make the payment in your name and immediately send you the payment receipt. You don't have to worry about your CHEQUE, it will surely gets to you.

You have to appreciate my effort so far for you.

Thanks,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Two days later . . .
Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (IMMEDIATE RESPONSE)‏
Sent: Sat 1/26/08 6:38 AM
To: [color]G30rge[/color]

The Bank called again to complain that the reference numbers are invalid. Infact am tired
of all this shit
. Are you sure that the Bank over there transfered the money?

Please confirm properly and get back to me. Am not confortable again.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Wow. I was surprised to get this. He's cussing at me already? I haven't even done anything to him yet, just sent him to pick up money that wasn't there. I wonder what he's going to say when I really screw with him. Smile

Quote:
what is going on?‏
Sent: Mon 1/28/08 8:41 AM

J1m,
What is going on over there? What do you mean you are �tired of all this shit�? Go pick up the gorrum money already! I sent you the money. You haven�t sent me the check, which, I told you repeatedly I had to have by LAST FRIDAY! The guys I borrowed that money from came looking for me and I had sneak out to the valley. I am no longer safe in San Diego.
I am now in the valley at my friends church compound. I will call moneygram today to see what is going on. You go to the bank and pick up the money. I will attach, again, the scan of the moneygram form for you. As soon as you have the money, send me my check.

G30rge Peterson

I forget to attach the MG form. Embarassed

Quote:
Sent: Mon 1/28/08 11:06 AM

How are you today. I received your mail. Listen, I went to the Bank to present the reference number to them and in my presence the reference number was logded into the system, but it was showing match not found. They told me that the number is not valid. Right now the Bank is saying I should pay back their money or they will get arrested, you can't immagine that. I have now lost the trust they have for my office.[Yeah, right.]

Please you have to go to the Bank and know what is happening, If possibly withdraw the money and repay it again and then send me the reference numbers again. Lets settle this once and for all.

As for the Tax ofiice, they came calling asking if you have made the payment, that is $1,350 USD.

I have told you before to send me a valid phone number.[The phone number I sent him originally was a valid number I picked up from k7, but it had expired for lack of use]

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Hmmm, he still doesn't have the money? I'm confused . . .
Quote:
moneygram number‏
Sent: Tue 1/29/08 10:00 AM

J1m,
What�s going on? I talked to the moneygram people and they said the money had been picked up. Tell me you got it. If you are having trouble with moneygram, their customer service phone number is
a baiter number. Please call me at my new k7 number as soon as you put my check in the mail. I need to know that I�m getting that check. Call moneygram and email me that you have the money!

G30rge

He never calls me Sad

And the MG people say the money's been picked up already . . .

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an impressive length of time to bait a Lotto Lad.

If you want to try for a record, why not send yourself an e-mail and then amend the details as if it came from another Lotto Lad, and have it appear that he doesn't understand why you sent him the money but stating there are extra fees to pay and giving different WU details to what your Lad supplied.

Then tell him it proves you sent the money and that someone else in the organisation must have it, and ask why he wants even more money. Add that you'll pay this one last fee but no more.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, AgentOrange! That's alot of emails, and alot of time you are wasting of his. Pretty soon, you'll be joining up with the Gomer Gang! Very Happy (The most feared lotto choppers on the planet!)

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful work, AgentOrange! For a first bait it is extraordinarily long ongoing, and of high quality. I can only repeat Gomer�s statement.

@ Murry, it�s not my merit at all. Not even remotely. I have been a bystander mainly, answering one weekly PM which came with unusually detailed questions. I rarely had a singular answer to each single point, always thought of varieties which would be possible to chose from. Not quite a help, more a bewilderment.

@ AgentOrange
See, it�s good you posted. You can fly on the ideas and comments of all us spectators, which I think gives a large impetus forward. And since it is ongoing, I believe it belongs to main. Keep on teasing him, please.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The money has already been picked up. Very Happy

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Find Solution To This Problem Immediately)‏
Sent: Tue 1/29/08 11:48 AM

What do you mean that the money has been picked up. May be someone else did but not me.
I told you that am facing alot of problem over here, the Bank is troubling me to send back their money. Infact don't let me forward you a DISCLAIMER FORM. Let them specify to you the exact date the money was picked up.

Note clearly that i can't send your parcel without paying the Bank their money, okay.
At the begining it took you so many days to send the reference number, and now the money has been picked. May be the Bank over there did it and not here.

An warning you for the last time send me the money or forget your cheque.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Oh no! Please don't send me a disclaimer form!

I didn't know if that was a real threat to drop me or not, so I decided to move to the next phase. He knows I'm at my friends church, so why don't we introduce the good Vicar . . .

Quote:

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:03:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greetings Brother!
To:
J1m

Greetings Brother,

My name is Vicar M@rtin of the Church of the H01y T here in California, USA. My good friend, G30rge Peterson, has moved in to our compound for a while. He tells me that you are in charge of issuing prizes for a lottery that he has won. That�s just wonderful. I don�t know if you know this, but Brother G30rge is not a wealthy man. He tells me that he owes your country some tax money before the prize can be delivered. I�ve discussed this with the Elders of the Church, and we have agreed to assist him in this matter. Please send me an email letting me know if this is ok with you.

Govols,
T. M@rtin
Vicar, Church of the H01y T

Actually, I don't have a bloody clue what a vicar is, but it sounds important. Smile

But not important enough apparently. He ignores the Vicar! He'll burn for that.

Quote:

Sent: Wed 1/30/08 2:23 AM

I want to tell you that i have gone to the Bank to pay them with my own personal money
of $540. I have informed my head office in Netherlands about what is happening. Your cheque will remain here pending when you are ready to make claim for it.
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

A lad? Spend his own money? I don't think so.

Quote:

I don't understand . . .‏
Sent: Wed 1/30/08 10:17 AM

J1m,

Please explain your last email. I have sent you the $540 you asked for. I�m getting the tax money right now. Please tell me what else I can do to make this happen. I called MoneyGram. They say the money was picked up. Have you called them? Because I know you haven�t called me.
Like I said, I�m getting the tax money. My friends here at the church have agreed to help me out with the taxes. Vicar Martin said he would contact you. I�m surprised he hasn�t emailed you yet. I�m sure he will. If you have any problems you should call me. Again, my number is
k7 number. The moneygram customer service phone number is baiter number.
Call me and let me know what is going on.

G30rge

Again, he doesn't call. Sad

Is it beginning to dawn on him? Did I really send the money and some one else really pick it up?

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson ( Urgent Response)‏
Sent: Wed 1/30/08 11:51 AM

The money was not picked by me. I didn't see any money because the reference number i gave to the Bank was showing invalid. I had to go and pay the Bank with my own money after much treat of arrest if i don't pay the $540 to them. You have to go back to the Bank over there to confirm when the money was picked.

You are now owing me $540 which you must pay to me before i release your parcel, because is you that will have the $950,000.00 USD and not me, Is your money now.

The reference number was showing invalid when it was loged into the system, i saw it with my eyes. I need that money back.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Wow. I would have thought a big company like Heineken could cover an amount that small with no trouble at all. Shows what I know.

But for the fun to really start, I'm going to need more characters to play with. Maybe the taxman will respond to the vicar . . .

Quote:

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:56:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Taxes of G30rge Peterson

Mr. Must@ph@,

Greetings Brother. My name is Vicar M@rtin. Our Brother G30rge Peterson has informed us that he owes your tax office some money. Do I understand correctly that he owes you $1350? The Elders of the Church here have agreed to assist in the payment of this debt. Please let me know how payment is to be made.

Govols,
Vicar Tee M@rtin
Church of the H01y T

That gets his attention!

Quote:

From: "NIGERIAN INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT" <[email protected]>
To: Vicar M@rtin
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR. USM@N MUST@PH@
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:21:46 -0500

31-01-2008

FROM THE DESK OF
MR. USM@N MUST@PH@

ATTN:Vicar Tee M@rtin,

Your mail has been received. My respect and regard to you as a man of God. [ Very Happy ]
First and foremost I stand in what my country constitution demands.
As i have earlier informed G30rge Peterson, the payment of $1,350 USD is to be made in the name and address via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram as stated below.

NAME: J1m 0dimegwu
ADDRESS: 1st Floor Executive Building, Amah Brewery, Enugu, Nigeria.

After payment, You should forward the below payment details to me, and also instruct G30rge Peterson to foward thesame payment details to Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Be well informed that as soon as the Tax money for payment of Non Resident Tax is received, a receipt of payment of Non Resident Tax will be isued in the name of G30rge Peterson, and a copy of the payment receipt will immediately be send to him via email attchment.

Expecting your immediate response on payment details as instructed by me.

Regards,
MR. USM@N MUST@PH@

Let's see if we can get that MG situation straightened out.

Quote:

tax money‏
Sent: Sat 2/02/08 10:08 AM

J1m,

I went to the moneygram office and they told me that the money had been picked up on Jan. 24th ! I don�t understand what is going on. My friend Vicar M@rtin has contacted the tax office. They say he can pay the taxes for me if he sends the money to you. Has the tax office contacted you? The Vicar says he sent you an email, but received no response. Please get in contact with him and let him know if it�s ok to send you the money.

G30rge

Quote:

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Your Urgent Response)‏
Sent: Sat 2/02/08 10:47 AM

Compliment of the day to you. Please is not me that picked that money from the Money Gram office and nobody in my office will ever do that because am incharge. Nobody sees the mail you write me. Some one else might have done that over there.

You have to figure it out that it took so long for you to send the correct reference number and you went to the Bank twice to get the correct number. Why did the Bank over there had to give you the wrong reference number, why not the correct number at first. The Bank over there know what happen to that money.You should hold them responsible for it. Or you should check yourself if you made a mistake by letting another person see the reference number.

However, I did not receive any mail from the vicar, It was the Tax Office that wrote me that they received a mail from a head of a church, saying he is your friend and are ready to make payment for you. I have not received any mail from him.

You have to settle this once and forall so as to have your cheque and do whatever you want to do with your money.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Shocked Does this dummy even check his email?

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep us posted on what happens next. You are doing a beautiful job.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe now J1m will talk to the vicar . . .

Quote:

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:02:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Lottery taxes (please respond)

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu,

Greetings, My name is Vicar M@rtin of the Church of the H01y T.

My Brother, G30rge Peterson, has informed me of the lottery he has won from your company and has asked me to assist him in collecting his funds. The tax office of your country has contacted me and has instructed me to send you $1350. The Elders and I have agreed to do this for Brother G30rge. Of course, we will need to know that this is acceptable to you as you are the one the tax office instructed us to send the funds to.

This is now the third time I have written you an email.
[Actually, it's just the second time, but he doesn't know, so why tell the truth?] Please respond.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

That's it J1m, follow the money . . . Smile

Quote:

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:43:16 -0800 (PST)
From: "HEINEKEN AFRICA PAYMENT CENTRE" <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin
To: Vicar M@artin

Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin.

Compliment of the day to you and members of your church.
As regard to Mr. G30rge Peterson's case, I have been notified by the Tax Department that he should make the payment to me. I even informed Mr. G30rge Peterson about what the
Tax Department said.

Be well informed that am in position to take the money to the Tax Office and make payment of non resident Tax on behalf of Mr.G30rge Peterson.

The payment should be made through Money Gram to my name and address as i states below.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu.
My Address: 1st floor executive building, amah brewery, Enugu, Nigeria

Please after making payment you have to send me the following details so i can pick up the money.

1. Senders Name:
2. Amount Send:
3. Reference Number:
4. Text Question And Answer:

Note that you have to do this as soon as possible to eneble Mr.G30rge Peterson receives his parcel on time.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Gee, J1m doesn't care who pays up. I'm shocked Smile So the Church makes an offer . . .

Quote:

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:23:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Your payment
To:
J1m

Greetings Brother,

The Elders and I have discussed this matter thoroughly and we have decided to make one, and only one, payment to you. Please let us know what all of the charges, taxes and fees will be. I have reviewed Brother G30rge�s email communications with you and understand the total fees and taxes to be:

1. $540 for insurance of the package. (Brother G30rge has sent this money and it had been picked up by someone other than you, so I expect we�ll have to pay that again.)
2. $2650 for taxes. (I know you went to the tax office for Brother G30rge and got them to agree to two smaller payments, but the elders and I believe we should take care of this with one large payment to you, not several small ones.)

Please Mr. 0dimegwu, let us know if this is all of the payments and taxes we have to pay. If so, we will send you the $3190 immediately.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

I figured that if he was willing to waste nearly two months trying to get $540, I could have all sorts of fun with him if I dangle a $3000 carrot in front of him. Smile

Quote:

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:36:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin,

Email received. Actually Mr G30rge paid to me $540 but he was careless and the money was picked my someone else, and i wrote him to make the payment again because i had to involve my own personal money for the Insurance purpose.

As to the Tax office, I had to meet with Mr Usm@n Must@ph@ to allow Mr G30rge pay part payment while to balance up as soon as he receives his cheque. This is because Mr G30rge
was saying he doesn't have t30 full money to pay. I had to do that to assist Mr G30rge.

However, If everything is total together it will be $3,170 USD and not $3,190 USD. The Insurance charges is $520. He was paying for Insurance cover and delivery cost of the parcel.

Hence you have decided to pay everything meaning you have to pay $3,170 USD. This will now save Mr G30rge from been indepted to the Tax Office.

You have to make the payment as i have instructed before, through Money Gram to my name and address.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu
My Address: 1st Floor Executive Building, Amah Brewery, Enugu, Nigeria.
After payment send me the below payment details.

Senders Name:
Amount Send:
Reference Number:
Text Question And Answer:

Awaiting your mail as soon as payment is made.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Awww, that's cute. He thinks he can score points by reducing the amount of money he's trying to steal from me by twenty dollars. Of course, he wants the money sent by MG. But you know, I don't think I trust MG anymore . . .

Quote:

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 05:05:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Agreement to money transfer
To:
J1m

Greetings Brother,

We received your email and it is well understood. We will be transferring $3170 in your name to you today. However, due to security concerns regarding MoneyGram, we will be using Western Union. I hope you understand. We cannot be careless with God�s money. I will get back to you soon with the transfer details you requested.

Have a blessed day.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Will he take a WU instead?

Quote:

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:35:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@tin

Dear:Vicar Tee M@tin,

Email received. Western Union Money Transfer is okay. Awaiting the payment details.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Well what do you know? He will take a WU transfer!

Quote:

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 23:30:15 -0800 (PST)

Good morning. Am yet to receive your mail as regard the payment details.
I received a mail this morning from the Tax Director Mr Usm@n Must@ph@ wanting to know if Mr G30rge has paid for his Non Resident Tax. Please you have to get back to me as soon as possible.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Man this guy is impatient!

But the good vicar is a man of his word. He goes to the WU office and wires the money.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:05:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Western Union payment details

Greeting Brother,

My apologies on the delay. I have this morning sent a Western Union money transfer of $3170 in your name. The test question is "Who made you?" and the answer is "God."

Western Union, however, has instituted a new security policy. They no longer hand out the MTCN number for transfers to certain countries. For whatever reason, Nigeria is one of those countries. Apparently, there are some dishonest people out there who don't want to work for a living, so they simply try to steal people's money. In any case, you are the only one who can get the MTCN number.

I will forward their instructions to you immediately.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

That went right over his head. Laughing

Quote:

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:11:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fwd: IMPORTANT: Your Western Union Money Transfer

Brother,

Here is the message that Western Union sent to me. Please proceed to collect the funds, pay the tax office and send Brother G30rge his check.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Note: forwarded message attached.

We want that money to be safe, don't we? I send the lad over to the MTCN s3cure website to play a little box matching game. Very Happy

If you notice the date, it has now been two months since I received the initial scam email. I hope J1m is getting his money's worth out of me. Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AO - Are you sure you are "Hello! I'm new here!" ???
You seem to be kicking his fool @ss around the block pretty well. I'm impressed!
And LMAO. Laughing clapping I hope he like the box game...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually you don't need to give the MTCN at all - one recent Lad told that:

Quote:
Never in this world you sent money through WU without CONTROL NUMBER without the control bumber the wu WILL not give you any money OK. So if you sent it through WU send the control number.

She told him:

Quote:
This is what the WU website FAQs say; "Remember that Western Union does not require a receiver to present a money transfer control number (MTCN) to pick up funds".

Did I educate him by saying that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad runs off to play the MTCN s3cure game. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem bright enough to figure it out.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:23:41 -0800 (PST)
To: Vicar M@rtin

I received you mail. The process to retrive the MTCN number is very difficult, I keep on
making mistakes upon mistakes. I surposed to be closed for the days work, but because of
the process to retrive the MTCN number i had to wait to see if i can retrive it. I can't
continue with it again. I know this is for security reason but you have to go to the western union office and get the MTCN number. Send it to me by mail. Nobody sees my mail just me alone.

You have to do this before 48 hours elapse, because according to the western union instruction after 48 hours if the money is not picked, it will be returned back to the sender. OR tell Mr G30rge to do it and send me the MTCN number.

I advise you go to the western union office and get the MTCN number, it will be better that way.Is you that made the payment and should instruct them to give you the MTCN number. I expect your next mail to be he MTCN number.

Note that the Tax Office called to know if Mr G30rge has made the payment so as to know when to release his parcel that contains his CHEQUE.

I await your urgent response to this matter.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Apparently he was really bad at the box clicking game. The report I got on him said he clicked 26 boxes right and had 11 refreshes (incorrect selections). That's barely more that 2 correct selections before he made a mistake.

G30rge wants to know that J1m got the money ok.

Quote:

Western Union‏
Sent: Fri 2/08/08 12:01 PM

J1m,

Vicar M@rtin says he sent you the money through Western Union. Please tell me as soon as you get it. Ok?

thanks,
G30rge

Quote:

CONCERN:G30RGE (Urgent Response)‏
Sent: Fri 2/08/08 4:55 PM
To: J1m

CONCERN:G30RGE,

Yes, Vicar M@rtin did but there is a seriouse problem know. He did not not send the MTCN number. You have to see Vicar M@rtin immediately for the MTCN number. The process to retrive the MTCN number is very difficult. You should see him and follow him to the western union office for the MTCN number. You have to do this very urgent.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu

He wants me to stalk a priest?! Shocked I don't know about that . . .

Quote:

what?‏
Sent: Sat 2/09/08 12:18 PM

J1m,

What are you talking about? I talked to Vicar M@rtin and he says he sent you the money and the security website address. What�s the problem now? He says he sent all the money, over $3000! That should be all of it. The insurance, the taxes, everything. And you still haven�t called me. I don�t understand how you can have so much trouble picking up money. As I have told you before. I desperately need that check. Send it to me as soon as possible.

G30rge

That seems like a reasonable request to me. But the lad gets an attitude with me.

Quote:

Sent: Sat 2/09/08 1:36 PM

What is wrong with you? I told you that he send the money but the MTCN number is difficult
to retrive.Am i lying or what. You should watch your statement.

Go to the Western Union and get me the MTCN number. I have the text question and answers.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Very Happy Thanks for the sig material J1m, but I'm not going to let that attitude stand.

Quote:

What's wrong with me?‏
Sent: Sun 2/10/08 3:20 PM

J1m,

What is wrong with me? You ask me what is wrong with me? I will tell you what is wrong with me. I told you I needed that check to pay off my loan and rub the rest in my bitch ex-wifes face, and you still haven�t sent me the check! That is what is wrong with me! Now pick up the money from Western Union and send me my check already!

G30rge

That should cool him off a bit.

In the meantime . . .

Quote:

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 00:40:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (Please Respond As Soon As Possible)
To: xxxxxxxxxyahoo.com

Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin.

Compliment of the day to you. Please you have to inform me if the Western Union over there has giving you the MTCN number. As i said in the previouse mail i cannot continue with that way of retriving the MTCN number. I tried it several times but keep on making mistakes, is not easy. You can try it yourself and see what i mean.

The best solution is you go to their office and demand for the MTCN number. Send it to my mail box, nobody will see it just me alone. I will demand for your direct contact phone number so i can call you. Is better you hear my voice.

Please you have to get the MTCN number on time.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu

He wants the Vicar to get the MTCN number? Didn't I already explain the security measures that WU has put in place?

Quote:

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:52:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What seems to be the trouble?

Brother J1m,

As I informed you earlier, the Western Union office did not give me an MTCN number. They told me that they no longer give out MTCN numbers for large amounts of money being transferred to Nigeria. They said there are too many scammers in Nigeria, so they now require using their secure website.
What exactly is the problem you are having with the website. If I knew that, maybe I could provide some assistance.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Again, nothing. This guy is a thick as a brick.

But he seems to be picking up on the fact that he just might not get the money through WU either, so it must be time to throw him another curve ball. Enter the ex-wife . . .

Quote:

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:25:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: G30rge Peterson
To:
J1m

Hello mister scammer man,

I've been watching your conversation with g30rge for a good while now. I must say, you've really got him fooled. But then, he never was that bright. He doesn't have much between the ears. Of course, I divorced him because he didn't have much between the legs either! Oh my, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm C1ndy, g30rge's ex-wife. I'm also the person who picked up the MoneyGram he sent to you. I am sorry about that. But I wanted to take every last dime he had. I didn't know he would run out to that church. Now they have money! Which is why I'm writing to you. I have already taken everything from little g30rge, but the thought of getting some of that church money really makes me wet. How about you and me find a way to get some real money out of them and we share it 50/50? I can hack into little g30rge's email easily enough. But I have no idea what the church people are telling you, so you would have to forward all of those emails to me. Remember, two heads are better than one. And 50% of what that church has is worth any effort. Let me know what you think.

C1ndy

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work AO. Keep it up. Thumbs up

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He ignores her! Who would ignore a woman trying to help him scam a church? Anyway, he gets back to Vicar M@artin with a solution to the WU security website problem . . .

Quote:

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:12:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin ( Best Option)

Good morning to you.
The process of retriving the MTCN number is very difficult. I have done it as they instructed but keep on making mistakes, You can try it and see what i mean.

In their website they said that after 48 hours if the money is not picked they will have to return the money back to the sender and 48 hours is almost gone. I will advise that you go to the Western Union tomorow being Monday and withdraw the money back hence 48 hours has passed, then repay it two places, in my name and my assistance name. Like i told you before nobody sees my mail just me, this is my office and i must handle it with care.

The payment will be this way $1,670 USD to my name, and $1,500 USD to my assistance name. See below.

NAME: Mr. J1m 0dimegwu
ADDRESS: 1st Floor Executive Building,Amah Brewery,Enugu, Nigeria

NAME: Mr Humphr3y Sm1th
ADDRESS: 1st Floor Executive Building,Amah Brewery, Enugu, Nigeria

Then after payment you send me the required payment details of both.

1. SENDERS NAME:
2. AMOUNT SEND:
3. M.T.C.N (Control Number):
4. TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER:

The above is simple so that Western Union can give you the MTCN number of both. I assure you that nothing will happen to the money, you have to take my word. Please by tomorrow do it that way so that i will receive the money on time and then proceed to the Tax Office immediately for the payment. The Tax Office must release Mr George's cheque by tomorrow if everything is done on time from your side.

Awating your response.

Thanks, Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

I think J1m is getting a bit impatient.

Quote:

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:50:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Best option

Greetings Brother,

I understand your frustration. Be patient and you shall be rewarded. Did you try to contact the customer service for the security website? If not, please do so. If that fails, I will resend the money as you suggested.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

J1m apparently didn't like the last email he got from G30rge, so he tries to play nice. I'm glad he was able to adjust his attitude.

Quote:

Sent: Mon 2/11/08 2:38 AM

Compliment of the day to you. I understand your present condition, but i have not collected the money yet. The process Western Union gave to retrive the money is very difficult. I have told Vicar M@rtin about it and he has aggreed to resend the money so as to get me the MTCN number. You have to see him immediately so he can go to the western union on time.

Be calm everything will soon be resolved and you will get your cheque.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Quote:

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:26:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (Urgent Response)

Good morning. I have contacted the customer service but they keep on saying thesame thing. Vicar let me be sincere to you that process of retriving the MTCN number is very difficult. I don't think any body can be able to complete the process.

Please you have to proceed by breaking the payment in two places. You have to do it as soon as possible because Mr.G03rge is on neck, he is saying that you have sent me the money and that i should get him his cheque.

Your understanding is well appreciated.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

I'm on his neck. Very Happy

Ok J1m, if you want me to resend the WU as two payments instead of one, you got it.

Quote:

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:14:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Payment resent

Brother J1m,

I have done as you asked. Seeing as how you didn�t pick up the money we transferred to you within the required 48 hours, I went to Western Union and withdrew the money. I then resubmitted the funds as you requested in two smaller amounts. You need to get the MTCN number from the Western Union security website: http://mtcn.secure.la The code for your $1670 is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the code for Mr. Humphr3y Sm1th�s $1500 is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I explained your situation to the people at the Western Union office. I asked the representative there what could cause someone trouble in getting the MTCN from the website. She responded that sometimes a person's computer screen might not be configured correctly. What you are supposed to see is a bunch of rows of boxes. The rows are all supposed to have the same number of boxes in them. If you have a long row, then a short row, then another long row, the screen is not configured correctly. She told me if this is what you are seeing, you should treat the shorter rows as the end of the previous row. I hope this helps. There is no reason we cannot conclude this transaction over this small a mistake.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

He reacts unfavorably . . .

Quote:

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 01:23:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin ( Urgent Attention)

Email received and i quite appreciate yur effort so far. Am a principled man amd as i have told you before i will never go back to that site again. I asked you to resend the money so you can get the MTCN number from the Western Union but the case remained thesame. I will never go back to that site i tell you. You can instruct someone to do it and after that you send me the MTCN number.

Please you have to talk to Mr. G30rge, he is disturbing me about his cheque claiming that i have collected the money from Western Union.

Listen Vicar, if the present Western Union office cannot give you the MTCN number, then you have to get the money and go to another Western Union office make the payment and get me the MTCN number. You don't even need to explain the reason you are making the payment, may be that is why the Western Union are refusing to give you the MTCN number. Have it in mind that the Western Union is also disturbing you.

Please here is my number call me so we can talk, i don't have yours. +xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awaiting your immediate response.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Now how could I have made that mistake? Twisted Evil

Unfortunately, it looks like he doesn't want to play the box game anymore.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:55:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I am sorry.

Greetings Brother,

I am terribly sorry. I did not understand you before. I thought you told me to resend the money to you through Western Union in two smaller amounts. One transfer to you and one to Mr. Humphr3y Sm1th. I see now I misunderstood you.
It seems as though we are going to have to find some other way of getting the money to you. Normally for transactions this small we simply use Western Union or MoneyGram. For larger transactions we use a bank to bank transfer. I will have to discuss this possibility with the church treasurer, Brother Wi1son.
Be waiting for my call. I want to make sure this transaction goes through smoothly. I also wish to discuss some possible future business we might have together.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

The Ex sends him the same message again. Again, he ignores her. Sad I really want to add a love interest to this story, but J1m isn't cooperating.

He is very understanding of the Vicar's mistake, though.

Quote:

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:32:54 -0800 (PST)

My greetings to you. I received your mail and well appreciate your effort so far in making things more easier for me.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

I told you before J1m, a bank to bank transfer would definitely make things more easier for you.

Quote:

update‏
Sent: Wed 2/13/08 9:08 AM

J1m,

Vicar M@rtin says he is going to try to transfer the money straight into your bank account in a day or two. He has to wait for the 48 hours to pass to get him money back from the Western Union office. This should make things much easier for us both.

G30rge

Quote:

Sent: Wed 2/13/08 9:33 AM

Why not tell him to send the money through Money Gram or still thesame Western Union. Am saying this because it will take 3 days for the money to reflect over here in the Bank. Can you be able to wait for those days?

I advise he send it Western Union or Money Gram. This means are faster, I will want a situation were you will have to receive your cheque before sunday or probably monday next week. Tell him to pay it the way he did last in another Western Union office and gets the MTCN number from them. Paying it that way will make the money more smaller thereby he gets the MTCN number.

Note that am doing it for your own interest because you really need the money.

Please tell him to call me.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Come on J1m, keep up. We're past the WU bit already.

Quote:

That's ok‏
Sent: Fri 2/15/08 10:05 AM

J1m,

I talked to Vicar M@rtin and Brother Wi1son about the payment. They seem to think that it would be much more simple to transfer the money from their bank to your bank. That sounds like it makes sense to me. And Brother Wi1son is very good with money. He is the church�s financial treasurer and he is very smart. I think they want to do a bank transfer. I don�t know how it all works, but the way they told it to me, it made sense. I�m ok waiting a few more days to get my check if it is safer this way.

G30rge

Yeah, this way is much safer. I wouldn't want this payment to get intercepted like the last one. Smile

Quote:

Sent: Fri 2/15/08 10:47 AM

Email received. The Bank to Bank transfer is okay. Vicar Tee M@rtin should inform me as soon as they are ready so i can send them the account details.

My Regards,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Yeah, right. You're going to send me your account details . . .

Quote:

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:47:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Money Transfer

Greetings Brother,

I have discussed the matter with the Elders and with Brother A1 Wi1son, our treasurer and financial adviser. It is our opinion that the easiest way for you to get the money would be for us to transfer the money directly into your bank account. I know this might take a day or two longer to clear, but in the end it is much easier this way. I have talked to Brother G30rge, and he understands how it all works. He's welcome to stay here as long as he wishes, but please do send us your bank information as soon as possible. We will need:

1. Name of the Bank
2. Location of the Bank
3. You Account Number

Please send us this information as soon as possible.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

The next morning . . .

Quote:

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:23:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (Account Details)

My greetings to you and Elders of the church.
Below is the account information you requested for.

DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COY. AMERICAS
p.o.box 318, church street station New York, NY 10008-0318
Swift Code: xxxxxxx
Aba No.xxxxxxxx
Account Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Account No.: xx-xxx-xxx
Futher credit to Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxx

You must inform the Bank to further credit to this very Acc. No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so as to reflect over here.

Note that immediately after payment you are to forward to me a scan copy of PAYMENT SLIP via email attachment for proof and verification of payment.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Shocked HOLY SMOKES!!! He actually sent me his bank information! I was expecting some bs why he couldn't tell me. I send this account information off to Alan, of course.

Are all lads this stupid?

At this point, we're pretty much caught up with what I've done so far. I have a few ideas of where I would like this bait to go, but please give me feedback and suggestions. Especially you veteran baiters who have been around a while. Like I said, this is my first real bait, so any and all help is appreciated.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic baiting, AO! You're a real natural at this. Very Happy
Now, you just stall the payment, have another character go to the bamk,
lose the transfer slip, find it, go back to bank, bank closed, have a car accident on way to bank, have character steal the payment, whatever...
You should get another month out of this one! Maybe get another account number after you have "trouble" with this transfer.

hehehe Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Issac to Chad
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the C1ndy character Thumbs up

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic