SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait - warning, it's a verrrrrrry long first bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first ever bait but I can�t take the credit for it�s success, I had a good teacher in the art of baiting (who now hates me lol), my character is based on a scatty old lady who is a very good example of why people with borderline dementia should never be allowed near a Lap Top.
My posts are marked with the Blue 'Doofus', and my Mugu is marked in red.

Her name is Mrs R. Ingma-Belle. (Ring-my-bell) geddit? This bait started on 20-1-08

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mrs R. Ingma_Belle.
Thanks for accept to help me for my condition is only Almight GOD/ALLAH will pay you back.
You can use this name and send me any amount which comes out heart .
Name: MAMOUDOU DAOUDA
THANKS AND GOD/ALLAH WILL BLESS.
No amount is small a begger have no choice.
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
S@muel E||ison

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello S@muel,
I was very sorry to hear your awful story, do tell me if there is anything i can do to help you.
Mrs R. I. Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
My name is S@muel E||ison.
I am 16 years old boy from Liberia i lost my family in war in my country , And I had severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if! this isn't fixed(Lets hope he can wait until i finish the bait!), and i didn't have any family here in Cotonou Benin Rep who can pay the bills. I just woke up this morning and went to internet and start search peoples email address through google search their i find your email address.(Erm no dear, i found YOUR email address!)I needed your help by sending any amount of money for to keep it till it will complet the amount the doctor told before she will proceed the operation,I will be heppy if your can send this messege to your friends for them to help me.
I'm ready to sacrificed my kedney by selling it to any body that want to buy or his or her friends too.Just to make sure that i do this operation as i told by my dictor.
GOD/ALLAH will bless as you do so. what goes around comes around,Have a Heart,
You are my brother/sister also my family too,i had now since i lost my family.
No amount is small a begger have no choice.
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
S@muel E||ison.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello S@muel,
Thank you for your email. I got the details you would like me to send donation to but may i send the money to you directly?

MUGU
Quote:
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle
USE ANY OF THOSE INFORAMTION I SENT TO YOU,COS HERE IN COTONOU BENIN REP I CAN'T PICK THE MONEY WITH MY ID .THEY LAW HERE IS AGAINST COLLECT MONEY WITH ID IS ONLY WITH INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND I DIDN'T AHVE ANY PASSPORT COS I LOST ALL (hold on to that thought!)TOGETHER WITH MY FAMILY TOO.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello,
Can you tell me who the person is that you ask me to send money to? Do you have a bank account i can pay money into?
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mrs R. Ingm@_Belle.
The person named MAMOUDOU DAOUDA and NNANNA AGU they are a Rev Fathers that always praying for me any time this my sickness get two bad on me.
So free fill to send the money to them.About having an account i didn't have ever passport and this country thier didn't allow any forigner that enter inside the country without international passport to open an account to any bank.
Also i ask the Rev Father to give me their account and them told me that the only account they have is chruch account and they will not release to any body.
Pls i will happy if you can send this money with this names through western union money Transfer or Money Gram.You can as well can the one the Rev Father's with this number 00229 93895528 fill free to ask Rev NNANNA AGU any thing.

S@muel,

DOOFUS
Quote:
I am a bit confused, you told me before that you lost your passport and now you say you have never had a passport.(I just knew this old dear would get picky!) I don't understand.
I would like to send you money but will need some proof of exactly who i am sending it to. Can you give me the name of your Church and the address of the Reverend who takes care of you?
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle

MUGU
Quote:
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.
Yes i lost my family and also my passport together.all the words are the same thing WHAT I MEAN that i'm not with any passport (You mean you were bullshitting me?)by i have an ID card which is not acceptable at their banks here.
This the name of the church PRAYING CHAPLE ADDRESS BP 365 EST SENADE COTONOU BENIN REP
NAME REV FATHER NNANAN AGU.
TEL 00229 93895528
S@MUEL

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello again S@muel,
I am trying to understand what you mean and i would still like to send you some money but i am even more confused now.
You asked me to send money to MAMOUDOU DAOUDA but now you want me to send it to REV FATHER NNANAN AGU?(Why are old ladies so awkward?)
How will i know which one to send the money to?
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle

MUGU
Quote:
Yes both are rev father's ,Pls free free to contact the rev father nnanna agu with this email address [email protected] tel 00229 93895528(Of course there was no need because HE started emailing me!)
I had already gave he your email address, you can as well send money it to he or you can send it to me there's no problem.
S@muel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello S@muel,
Sorry i didn't reply earlier, i went to lunch with my sister Barbara and had to pay some money to my bank.I think my sister would probably like to help you too, shall i tell her about your awful problems and see what she says?
I am not sure i really feel comfortable sending money to a third party(There she goes again, complicating things!), i would prefer to send it to you directly being you made the request for help.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle

MUGU
Quote:
Ok if that's the case send it with my name let see if i will collect it by myself.but you need to have little trust on our Rev Father(Yeah right, let me guess - he's also a Barrister? LOL).
Any way it with this informations below:
Name: S@MUEL E||ISON
Address: BP 365 EST SENADE COTONOU BENIN REP.
Thanks and God Bless You and Your Family Too.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello S@muel,
Please don't misunderstand me, it's just that i know nothing of the Reverend. I just need to be sure he will give the money to you.Is this where i need to post you a cheque?
Address: BP 365 EST SENADE COTONOU BENIN REP.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle

MUGU
Quote:
I can't cash out cheque here cos here is not my country pls send it through western union or money gram.
Thats the only way i know.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello S@muel,
I went straight to the post office early this morning and posted you a cheque.(She just doesn't listen does she? Wait for the fireworks!) I addressed it to -
S@MUEL E!!ISON
BP 365
EST SENADE
COTONOU
BENIN REP.
I hope it gets to you soon, best wishes.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
I TOLD ON MY LAST EMAIL THAT I DIDN'T ANY THING ABOUT CHEQUE COS I'M A FOREIGNER HERE THERE'S NO WAY I CAN CASH OUT YOUR CHEQUE.
PLS CANCEL YOUR CHEQUE AND SEND THE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER .
NAME:S@MUEL E||ISON
THANKS AND GOD BLES YOU AND YOUR SISTER TOO
S@MUEL E||ISON

Let me show you how manipulation is really done, sonny!

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello S@muel,
I am a bit upset now. All you told me was send it to -
S@MUEL E||ISON
BP 365
EST SENADE
COTONOU
BENIN REP
I thought that was your address? You didn't even tell me what western union or money gram was. Please remember i am an eldery lady, i am trying very hard to help you but you must explain properly as i am hard of hearing. (Well i thought it was funny!)
I can't cancell the cheque because it was a Bankers draft that cannot be cancelled, i sent a very large amount for you because my sister wanted to donate to you as well. I told you yesterday i went to the bank.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
I'm so sorry for upset you(I haven't even started with you yet!),I can remeber when my father was alive a thief want to our house and steal his cheque book.He just make a phone to his bank and the concel the cheque numbers that was involve,i was a kid but i remeber that.
Pls try and help me out. Remeber i'm still a kid and we kids always doing mistakes and you as our mother,you duty Is you will collect us by direct us on how to do the right thing in a right time too.(Where did i leave that bucket?) Note:Always take me as your son i and will take you as my mum too since i didn't have any non,But i have Almight God.
This the informations to make the payment through western union money tranasfer
Name: S@MUEL E||ISON
Address: COTONOU BENIN REP
Question: KIDS ALWAYS DO?
Answer: MISTAKES
Sender Name:.............................
Control Number:.....................
Amount:.............................
Yours Son.
S@muel E||ison

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear S@muel,
I don't think you understand me, it was not a cheque from my cheque book - that's why i can't cancel it. The money was a 'Bankers Draft' which is not possible to cancel. My bank said that If a draft is lost or stolen in transit, delays can be expected in obtaining a replacement.(That'll teach you to shout at me boy!)A replacement can be obtained subject to the necessary documents/ indemnity being grounded, so you see it's not as simple as cancelling a check book.

I will contact my bank again this afternoon to ask thier advice on what i should do. I sent �250.00 and i need to make sure you get what you deserve one way or another after all your suffering. I will do everything i can to help you, my sister also wanted to give you something to help you.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle;
Pls Mrs R. Ingma-Belle, I will like to adress you as my mum(And i'd like to address you as stupid),I do call ?(Sweet Mum )her when she's alive should call you that??(Sweet Mum )
Cos from now i take you as my mum(Oh puke!),i know one day we may see or talk on phone to each other cos the Bishop will soon take to States after my operation.
Also try any thing you can just to see that you send it through western union money transfer with this informations also advise your sister too to send it through western union too.
I just got an email this morning from one bishop in new york that want to send me $20.000.00 so the ask me to fill the Grant Apllication and send it back to they before they will proceed to send the money. (Oh, so that's why you are still trying to scam a vulnerable old lady out of pennies, is it?)
Help and thank GOD ALMIGHT cos he had heard my praying through you and the bishop too.I so happy to get just a helper like both you.
God will bless you Mrs R.Ingm@-Belle
Your son

DOOFUS
Quote:
My Dear S@muel,
Oh dear, this isn't doing my tribbles any good at all (Sorry Shiver but that word made me laugh so much i had to steal it! LOL)but i wont give up, i want to do everything i can to make sure you recieve absolutely all you deserve(Oh i'll make sure of that alright!),
My pension cheque isn't that large so my sister mentioned doing a charity event with our church congregation, but they won't pay up for a stranger.
You see this was why i took trouble to ask for a Bankers Draft, i donated a fixed amount but my sister Barbara donated a very large sum for you and the Bank will not consider it lost for 28 days(What's the betting he miraculously lives for another 28 days?), so we need to find another way to let you have it.
What are your medical problems again? How is your head at the moment? If i told the Church about your awful situation i'm sure we could get them to send you everything you should get and more.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.
Thanks for your help towards my problem,Theres no problem for now cos the doctor do gave some drugs to take till i have the money for the operation.(It�s a miracle - he�s been cured of his lung cancer & brain tumor after just one email!)
Greet your sister for me
Thanks
Your son S@muel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello again S@muel,
I am so pleased that you have drugs to ease your pain, and i am overjoyed that you can wait until my next pension cheque, though it wouldn't be as much as the congregaion could provide, but i'll let my son guide me from here. My sister will speak with the comittee at the Church in the morning and we will find another way to sort this out so that we can get urgent funds for your journey(That's right, we have a little Safari planned for you!).
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

At this point he suddenly went quiet on me so i gave him a nudge & dangled a carrot for him.
DOOFUS

Quote:
Dear Son
What's happened ? I haven't heard from you (Like i care??)and I hope you haven't deserted me as I get so lonely and I would love it if I could pay for you to come over and keep me company, then I'd be able to look after you properly. I'm a little stuck for cash right now, but this house is too large for me now and I have so much jewellery and silver ornaments I'd love to sell some and buy you a car if you'd like to drive me around. Then I wouldn't have trouble in going to the bank for you.
Please keep in touch and I'll ask the vicar if the congregation will keep you in their prayers if you are too proud to accept their charity.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.
I will be very gratefully if you will work out in that way.also i'm ready to accept their charity.(Now why didn't that surprise me?) Thanks

MUGU
Quote:
MY LIFE STORY.

My name is S@muel E||ison from Liberia,I was born on the year 10th of March 1992 in city of Montserrado Liberia.My father's name is Mr James Ellison and my Mother Mrs Ann Ellison also with my senior sister named Dorothy Ellison,Thats all our parents got.
My parents still living together till they dead,Togther with my senior sister was killed the same day by Liberia rebels.
I was in second year in high school when my family die and my senior sister was on fourth year student before she die too,I could be also killed too but ALMIGHT GOD helped me through my loving dogs which i always finding all the time and their always following me any were a went.
The day the killed my family my sister,She didn't want to school cos she help my mum at the market to buy some things,
than on my way to home i i had my dog's shout as their haven't before than i knew thats is not well in our house,Thats how i escape.
My father always travel to belgium for his diamond's supply to his customers cos we had a diamond farm,Which our grandfather left to my dad before he die.
My father always to took me to his diamond fram (Yeah, and my father built the Titanic!),As you know that many lands in our country is full of Daimonds.
My hobbies?is stay with dogs and play around with pupies too.
My mum is midwife nurse.She loved us and also my dad too.pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes.(Superb siggy material lol)
I love you and i take you as my father and my mum too.(What did he just say?? lol)
I appreciate your kindness towards my health problem.
MY ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US THOUGH OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
AMEN

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello dear S@muel,
I have been thinking and worrying about you. Did you get enough to eat? I hope you are well.
I have spoken to our vicar about your life story, and he is keen to make you the beneficiary of a special service at the church.
He is going to allow me to give a special Bible reading referring to helping the poor and needy and this should make the donation bowl heavy with cash, as this is quite a wealthy neghbourhood.
I will need to provide evidence that I am your adopted Mother (One trophy coming right up!)and will pass the cash on to you that we make from the service.
I also discovered that our Church is donating laptops to local children - would you have any need for one at all?
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.

MUGU
Quote:
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle.
Hi Mum i just want to know how your day
S@muel

[MUGU
Quote:
Rose Ingm@-Belle,
Thanks for help me also i'm ready to undertake or sign any paper conside the adopte,to show that your are my adopted Mother (I had a feeling he might say that.).Also if you any thing like money no matter how small is pls send cos i always beg to eat all the time as you can see that this country is very very poor and they don't ever hear english too.Last about the laptops i needed it too cos i paid before they allow me to check my emails and reply it too.Pls don't forget use Pastor NNANNA AGU any time you want send me some thing like money or laptops always use his name(Who?).
Name: NNANNA AGU
Your son
S@muel E||ison

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello dear S@muel,
My heart is weak and the pressure of knowing you are suffering so much is putting a strain on my health, but I know I cannot allow myself to be ill until I know you are well and cared for my son.
I have spoken to the vicar about adopting you personally as a member of the church congregation and he was overjoyed to hear that I was saving the soul of someone so far away.
I am waiting to hear from our Vicar about how i can show him i have adopted you as my dear son and i will get in touch as soon as he calls me to let you know what we need to do for him.
May God protect you - my son

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Rose Ingm@-Belle.
I 'm wait as you said also i want to church and there's a song which they sang today which i will to compose and send to you.(Cumbya?)But i'm search the place i know is from the holy book of Ps.
Thanks Mum Rose Ingm@-Belle.
Yours Son S@muel Ellison

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear S@muel,
I have wonderful news for you, our Vicar has decided that because i have been writing as your mother for a time he is happy to allow you to be beneficiary of the funds we have collected for your service.
He has had a wonderful idea & asked if he could have a picture of you to display in our Church to please the Congregation, so that we can all keep you very much in our prayers by seeing you before us.
I feel i know you so intimately i want to tell you that my dear late husband Gomer who sadly died 12 years ago (Sorry Gomer - it was nothing personal mate lol)had a 'pet' name for me, he always called me his little 'Doofus', and it would honour me greatly if you would call me by this name as you are the nearest i have to a son of my own.
I can prove to the Congregation you are my true adopted child if you can send to me a picture of you holding a note which says 'SON OF DOOFUS' so they will see you are really my true adopted son.(Will he buy that?) Once the photo is in my hands I will contact the Church at once, and arrange shipment of the laptop if you will let me have an address to send it to.
May God protect you - my son.
Mrs R. Ingm@-Belle

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Doofus.
Yes i can do as you said but all this needed money for now i didnt' have any money with me.
if you can send me small money so that i will and get all this done by monday next week.(Still don't get it do you son - i won't be sending you anything!) Your Son S@muel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear S@muel,
I only have cash in the form of a pension cheque and I won't get that for another month, so I must have a picture to enable me to show the congregation you are really my adopted Son.
This small act will allow them to know how deserving you are and convince them to have a full week of donations for you, and they will then also release the laptop for shipment to you.
I will be happy to pray for you and listen to how you life is going, but to be able to help i nees you to help me too. I would so love a picture of my son so that i can get the Church to see you are my child & give you everything you have coming.
'Doofus' xx

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Doofus.
Ok let me look for some one to borrow money to get the picture done and send it to you as soon as possible(Now that's more like it!)Yours son
Samuel

DOOFUS
Quote:
My Dear S@muel,
Bless you for understanding, i look forward to telling our Vicar the good news,
May the Lord protect you my dear Son,
Doofus

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus
They promise to help by next week monday.Should a wait?(No, you can't because i've already told my mentor i've got a trophy!)
Yours Son
S@muel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear S@muel,
I am so excited i am going to receive your picture and i can't wait to show everyone my adopted son. I will also go out and buy a special gift to go with the laptop i will be sending. (Time to dangle the carrot again) Our vicar is much reassured to know that you are a real person, and with the photo he says this could be a great success.
Bless you dear S@muel,
Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Doofus.
I had get some body that want to borrow me some money to take the picture this night so that i will send it to you by tomorrow morning pls try and see that after you receive this picture you send me small money to pay back cos i told he that i will give he the money in three day time before he agree to me the money.You mean that i will holding a peper that wrote on it .? SON OF DOOFUS SON OF DOOFUS
Yours Son S@muel.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear S@muel,
I am so pleased, i simply can not wait to show everyone at Church my adopted Son. You would need to hold paper with the words 'SON OF DOOFUS' written clearly so that our Vicar can read it - it must be clear so they will know you are truly my son.(This should be fun.)Yes of course my dear as soon as i recieve your picture i can make sure you will get all you deserve for your troubles. I am so delighted to have you as my son and i am thrilled that i can now show your picture to the Congregation, they will be so pleased to see where all thier money is going.
Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
Every thing will be tomorrow i will send you my picture were i'm holding SON OF DOOFUS(Bwaaa haaa haaa!!) Thanks

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear S@muel,
I have been to the shop and bought a beautiful picture frame made of silver for the picture of my adopted Son, i simply can't wait to see the look of joy on your face at being called the son of Doofus.(And I bet you�ve been called worse!) I look forward to your reply my dear Child,
Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
THE PICTURE HAD ALREADY BEEN TOOK I WILL SEND IT T O YOU TODAY I'M WAIT FOR IT TO COMES OUT THIS AFTERNOON

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear S@muel,
I have been thinking of you all day. I hope the picture will be here soon, it will be so wonderful to finally be able to put you right in the frame my dear Son.(Do they just not understand sarcasm in Nigeria?)
Doofus. X

Trophy arrives 29-1-08

MUGU
Quote:
Rose Ingma-Belle
I finally send my picture i hope i look good cos i'm small in my picture cos this sickness that why i look small.
S@muel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear Samuel,
I am overjoyed to finally see my son, I simply can't wait to show the Congregation your picture.
I will see the vicar tomorrow and see if I can rush through the money quickly along with the laptop. Don't forget to give me an address that i can have your new Lap Top shipped to so that i can really let you have it(And how!) without delay.
Bless you my dear,
Doofus. X

At the very moment i first saw the picture i had serious misgivings about using it because it became clear that an innocent kid had been exploited by some dirty little scumbag scammer. I did discuss the matter privately & it was jointly decided that we would protect his identity for ethical reasons otherwise we would be no better than the scum who used him.

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
I so happy that you take me as i was,(You mean relieved that I fell for it?) before i got this sickness i was averge body but i believe i will change since i had another mother like you that will take care of me very soon.(You mean you got someone else to pose for you?)
Pls don't forget to use Pastor name NNANNA AGU any time you want send me some thing like money or laptops always use his name.
THIS INFORMATIONS IS FOR SEND ME MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
TEXT QESTION: WHO IS YOUR ADOPTED MOTHER?
ANWSER: DOOFUS
MTCN:......................
SENDER NAME: ..................
......................................................................................................................................
THIS INFORMATIONS IS FOR SENDING THE LAMTOP THROUGH FEDEX COURIER COMPANY.
TEL: 00229 93895528
This is how people receive their a gift from oversea here.
Your Son
S@muel E||ison

DOOFUS
Quote:
My Dear Son S@muel,
I will go to see the vicar today and get things arranged, but I want to make sure that you get absolutely everything you deserve(And more if i can help it you little scumbag) after the joy of seeing your face, so i will ask the Vicar to get a life size picture of you made for our Church so everyone can see how weak you are & pray for you.
The more they pray, the more money they will donate to you. Once i collect your money from the Congregation i can sent it to you with your new lap top on Friday. (Day after tomorrow.)
Doofus. x

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
Thanks you very much i promise that i will not fall you in my life also as you knew that i'm a kid you will always direct me to do good/right thing cos is the duty of mothers.also correct my mistakes any time i made a mistake.
My Guardian here is greeting you and also Congregations too,that help me by there donations,His a Rev Pastor NNANNA AGU his phone number is 00229 93895528 fill free to call me at any time you like.

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
Thanks once again for kindness towards my problem.
Another thing i forget to ask you which country you are from?
Yours Son
Samuel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son Samuel,
I am from small village called Little Tribbles in the United Kingdom.
Mum Doofus. X

Now it�s time for a bit of �Tempest-Torture� for the Lad!

DOOFUS
Quote:
Hello Dear Son,
The vicar tells me that he has already sent off your new Lap Top.
I put the money we have raised for you hidden inside the lap top in an envelope, we were very busy with your special service which managed to raise you over �5000.00 (which is in the Lap Top) & a further donation will follow soon.
I have asked him for the shipping details, I have attached your reciept with the number on it and you can track the order at -
http://tempesttransport.fastmail.fm/trackshipment.html
All you need to do to track your order is select 'TRACK SHIPMENT' on the site and input the tracking number shown on the receipt which is 17364053
This is the shipping company the Vicar always uses for his overseas charitable donations.
Mum Doofus. X

Now let�s watch the lad sweat!

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.

My Guardian told me that they may find that the lamtop content money and they take the money right away.
Also I told you to send to me through western union money transfer.
Also the lamtop through Fedex courier company too.
Anyway i pray that nothing will happen to it in Jesus Name Amen.
So you send �5000.00 together with lamtop?
- Show quoted text -
Samuel.

MUGU
Quote:
Mum Doofus.
I track the consignment and it show to me invalid login with this number 17364053, also did we pay any money is it arrivel here?
Samuel

MUGU
Quote:
DEAR MUM Doofus.
THERE'S PROBLEM MY GUARDIAN JUST TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY WILL TAKE AT THE AIRPORT HERE IN COTONOU COS THEY MUST OPEN THIS LAMTOP AND SEARCH IF THERE'S ANY DRUGS INSIDE OR ANY THING THATS AGAINST THE LAW.
PLS MUM CANCEL THE SHIPMENT AT ONCE AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THIS RIGHT WAY OF SENDING MONEY.
THAN YOU CAN SEND ONLY THE LAMTOP IN THAT WAY.
TRY AND SEND US YOUR NUMBER FOR HE TO CALL YOU.OR YOU CAN CALL HE WITH THIS NUMBER 00229 93895528
YOURS SON
SAMUEL

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
I think all charges had been paid?Cos i didn't have any more to pay for the charges.
Thanks
Yours Son
Samuel Ellison

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
The Vicar took care of the shipping matter himself and is quite confident they won't open the laptop. The shipping company told him this. It will be held in a bonded warehouse and can be slipped out before it gets checked.
It's impossible to stop a plane in flight. The money and laptop have been sent, do you still want them or not? If not we can get them collected by a local charity.
Everything has been done now my dear,
Mum Doofus

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
Ok i'm waiting for it arrival.

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
Take a look what i told as you can see that the lamtop had divert another which i haven't been before and i didn't know.

Thanks for your help,Dear Mum Doofus.if you really want to help me you have to ask me how can recevie this lamtop and i told the only you can send it down and you didn't sent it in that way.
Thanks once again i knew you had try your best to see that you have me but it didn't works out.
Have a nice day and may Almight God Bless you.
Your Son Samuel.

MUGU
Quote:
There's no problem cos i took you as my mum and surprised how thing was so heard to receive from it start from the cheque which you issued and you very well that i'm a kid how can a kid cash a cheque in country which i didn't have any papers.
Also i sent to you on how you will send the money which i had been receive from the person which i didn't talk much and he send to 100 eruo this week and you i took you as my mum and you didn't ever send me 50 eruo by western union i you know very well that this is the easy way of collect money from oversea and yet send hid this money on lamtop only to put me in problem if they find out.
Thanks
i still love you as my mum.receive it or not i will call you my mum
Samuel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
I am trying very hard for you but i do not know anything about the Vicar's methods of shipment, he does not discuss these things with me you see.
How far it is to Lagos from where you are? How much it would cost to get there? Let me know Dear,
Mum Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
Mum Doofus. x
I had ask Pastor NNANNA AGU and he told that from cotonou down to Lagos will cost he 340 euro so you can as well send the money with his name through western union money transfer
NAME: NNANNA AGU
COUNTRY; COTONOU BENIN REP
TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR MOTHER?
ANWSER: Mum Doofus
MTCN:.....................
SENDER NAME:...........................
Yours Son
Samuel

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
I went to see the vicar today and begged him to sort this out because I was so upset about it i was crying, and the Vicar was very annoyed when i told him that you did not get what was coming to you.
I heard the vicar on the phone and he was shouting at the shipping company demanding that they do something.
I hope now you will get what you deserve from me,
Mum Doofus. X

DOOFUS
Quote:
My Dearest Samuel
Why aren't you speaking to your Mum? Have I done something to upset you? I know there was a problem with the shipment but I implored the vicar to put the matter right and I know he used all his influence to get your present and donation shipped through to you. I do not want you to desert me now, when we I have only just adopted you and have your picture in pride of place on my mantelpiece. Do not blame me for what has happened. If you collect your present then if you send me a photo of you using your laptop in your home then I know that our congregation will be uplifted and will share in my joy by sending you money to ensure your complete and total recovery. Gods blessings and my love to you,
Mum Doofus. X

Awwww doesn�t he want to play with Mummy Doofus anymore? Boo hoo!

MUGU
Quote:
if you didn't want to ship this lamtop (Did he say Lambchops?) and the money the way i ask you than forget it.
cos you make this hard for me.

What? *Splutter* not even calling me Mum this time? You should learn some respect for your elders boy. How rude!

MUGU
Quote:
WESTERN UNION IS A MEAN OF SENDING FRIENDS MONEY AND THE PERSON WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1 HOURS IS FAST AND IS EASY TOO.
YOU CAN SEE IT AT SUPERMARKET OR IN BANK OR POST OFFICE IS EVERY WERE ANY WERE YOU SEE THEY WRITE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS THEIR OFFICE.
SEND ME MONEY FOR MY LAB TESTS COS DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED A TESTS FOR THIS MONTH I DO HAVE A TEST VERY MONTH.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
Please don't shout at me, i'm your mother. Our congregation have been very generous to you & i don't know many old ladies who would put �5000,00 inside a lamchop and send it halfway round the world.
It is already in Africa waiting for you to collect, you have the receipt, and you have the shipping details as well, but all you do is complain how hard it is. How difficult can it be to just collect a parcel? The Vicar has spoken to the shipping company again & they said you haven�t even been in contact with them yet.
I am trying to understand but you don't seem to want to help yourself. What tests do you have done every month Son? How much do they cost?
Mum Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus. x
I'M SORRY FOR THE WAY I TALK ON MY EMAIL .
IS RQE (Renal Quality Evaluation) test AND IT WILL COST ME THE SUM OF 210.000 CFA WHICH IN DOLLARS $420 .
NAME: NNANNA AGU
COUNTRY; COTONOU BENIN REP
TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR MOTHER?
ANWSER: Mum Doofus
MTCN:.....................
SENDER NAME:...........................

That�s more like it sunshine! LOL

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
The money is already at the shipping agent and is more than you need for tests, surely your guardian will not deny you the chance to collect it. Can he not go to the airport for you to pick the lamplop up?
I don't understand, i thought you were desperate for money but now it's waiting for collection you don't want it.
I worry your guardian is not looking after you properly, if he cared about you like i do he would find a way to get you to the airport to end your suffering, and you have no idea how much i long to put you out of your misery.
Mum Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
Mum Doofus.
The truth about this better is that the Pastor is not from this country also puting money inside the lamtop is not legal if this country find out they will put pastor on jail like 5 yrs.
So i don't think i will receive this lamtop and the money too.So if this money will not send as i mention through western union which he do receive for me.
I told that this poor country know about western union,i think ever in London have know better than this poor country.
Call the lamtop back or you can as well send it to the chrity people.
Have a nice night.

Let�s see how he takes to another Lad working on Grandma.

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
That's such a shame, i really would have loved to let you have it, but it seems all is not lost because i have another child who wants me to adopt him in Cotonou and i told him all about your problems picking the Labprop up.
He was very understanding and he said he will go to the airport, so at least the money will go to a good cause.
Mum Doofus. X

DOOFUS
Quote:
Dear Son,
I have been worried about you since i did not hear from you for a few days. I am having problems getting the Laptrop & money returned, i cannot send out more money until i know where the Laprop has gone.Are you sure there is no way you can collect it? Nobody but you knows the money is inside so the Pastor wont find out unless you tell him. I really do want to help you as my Son but i can't just keep sending out money if you wont collect it.
Please let me know what you want me to do.
Mum Doofus. X

MUGU
Quote:
Dear Mum Doofus.
He can't cos is not legal and he didn't want to go to jail.also i'm sick last two days.

This one�s just not going to work for his money & it�s obvious the bait has run it�s course but it�s been fun in a sadistic kind of way & got me my first trophy so time to move on to the next one now, I think I could have hit on something playing the dim old granny so she�ll get another airing soon. LOL

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Doofus, very well played out. Funny thing is they actually think that there is a WU on every street corner in the western world. Rolling Eyes

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that lol

Shame it fizzled out but he just wasn't going to work for his money & it went on for over a fortnight so he got at least some of his time completely wasted for nothing.

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Doofus...... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait and trophy, where's the next one? Come on hurry up Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice bait!! Very Happy its amazing that some lads are even too lazy to go pick up their money. they want it dropped off on their doorstep.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1st bait - 1st trophy and I'm still waiting for one.

Bastard Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know mate & it's too bad i had to kill you halfway through, you were such a wonderful husband. Shocked Laughing

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and you have no idea how much i long to put you out of your misery.

Yep, that about sums it up. Nice work fitting that in!

Easter Egg 2013
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was amazed just how much i could get away with saying to this mugu. Laughing

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IS RQE (Renal Quality Evaluation) test AND IT WILL COST ME THE SUM OF 210.000 CFA WHICH IN DOLLARS $420 .

Ha, that was the test I made up, but he told me it only cost 80 euros. Currently Im going for a trophy from him aswell but now that I've seen you got one, Im not sure he'll be too happy providing more photos!

Anyway, great bait!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
LizzyRegina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent tale and great trophy. Shame the safari didn't pan out... although couldn't the old dear take a trip to Africa herself to collect the lambchop and give it to him... if only he could send someone to meet the old dear at the airport...

"Positive minds produce positive lives. The opposite is also true: Negative minds produce negative lives. Positive thoughts are always full of faith and hope. Negative thoughts are always full of fear and doubt, which can ultimately destroy your life. It can be very difficult to switch your way of thinking. Some people are afraid to hope because they have been hurt so much in life. They have had so many disappointments that they don't think they can face the pain of another let down. Therefore, they refuse to hope so they won't be disappointed."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic