SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419Gamer's first bait (Game Over)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been coming here for a few weeks and have decided to give it a go, myself. I got this guy, 'Doctor J0hn 0k4f0r' (seems his name isn't used too much, I had to manaully disguise his pseudonym).

I got this one from the Surplus Letters Forum. Turns out he wants to give me a crate full of money!

I went under the guise of one Mr. Haywood Jablowme, a Human Resources Manager working for a new, small company named Forwun Nine Co..

Lad's long letter:

September 3rd, 2007
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Tinubu-Square,
Lagos Nigeria
DATE: 03 /09/ 2007

Dear,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your
contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have
been automatically concluded and have left Nigeria to London via your
Country today by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not
disclose it to the Courier Services as Money,rather I informed them that the
crate contain Vital"DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client
(that"s you) Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage
to pay 120kg, which cost US$25,600.00. On account should you disclose
the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear
of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.In
the meantime,I will give you the contact of the Diplomatic Courier
Services for you to contact them and know the actual situation, which i
will be giving to you letter with Best Regards,the consignment and also
give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then
get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment
document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately The
Consignment arrives in your Country for my 50% share. Please, Advise me as
soon as possible of your true position and also assure me that my share
will be safe with you. Or give me a call immediately Tel: 234-8032467448
and endeavor to send me the required information immediately so that
we can proceed.

Best Regards,

My mail (posted with his original mail at the bottom so he knows what I'm talking about):

Re: From:Dr J0hn 0k4f0r.
September 3rd, 2007
Good day, sir. I am interested in commencing this transcation with you. Please give me more details.

Thank you,

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

"We know what you really want"

He doesn't respond... don't he want his money?

Requesting a reply
September 4th, 2007
Dear Doctor 0k4f0r,

This is Mr. Jablowme, again. I sent you an e-mail on September 3rd expressing my interest in your 'money crate', I believe it was. Do I need to send you some specific details? Please advise me on the steps to receive this crate.

Thank you,

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

"We know what you really want."

Ah! He responds!

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r
September 5th, 2007
Dear Mr. H. Jablowme,

I thank you for your mail and your willingness to assist me in this mutual transaction, which required trust, honest, and confidentiality for the interest of both parties.

Also, I want you to assure me that despite the fact that we have not met each other face to face before, that you will be sincere enough to keep this money with you until my arrival to your country for the sharing of the fund�s, I mean by promising me that you will not sit on my own share after the funds is successfully delivered to you before my arrival.

Further more, that you can handle this transaction with all maturity it deserved by keeping it confidential, I mean to your self alone until the funds is delivered to you, While I am saying this, is because am still in active service under (Bank), And I only intend to retire after I have move this funds out of the country. Then we go into a joint business venture to enhance our future relationship.

I have to also inform you that I will work out modalities to ensure a successful and possible delivery to your country, as I have enclosed all the legal documentations with the consignment, both The Anti-Terrorism Certificate, and Drug-Clearance Certificate, so all that will be required from you is the Stamp duty and clearance fees which will be neded from you upon the arrival of the Diplomat (The Delivery Man),So do not worry, just comply to the directives and we will have the cause to smile.
As a matter of fact, the Diplomat {Delivery man}, will arrive in your country before the weekend with the Consignment as soon as I concluded all the due payment process with your personal information�s.

Be inform, you will only be liable for the stamp duty clearance fees in the Airport when the delivery man arrive for the clearance of the consignment in the Airport and this is in accordance with there protocol in other to avoid wrongful delivery, like i stated above, But whatever that will be required here to enhance the smooth delivery to your country that have been taking care by me.

Note carefully, the content of the crate is "MONEY" and the total Amount is ($9.3m), but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital� DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that�s you) therefore, On know account should you disclose the Content of the crate to the delivery man for fear of Betrayal? So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

Be assured, that through this means there will be no trace, as long as you will handle this confidential and be honest enough to keep my share as I intend going in to a lucrative investment and buying of property over there with your assistance and cooperation.

My Good friend, I know you have sent your information before but I want you to resend with your international passport or state ID for your identifications including your resume, your cell phone number that you can be reach at all times to enable me finalize all the due payment process in your favor for possible delivery and send to London. Also your address at which you would want the diplomat (delivery man) to deliver the crates.

I hope to hear a positive response from you. And also, i want you to call me on 234-8032467448.for further discussions.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r.

Phone me? Sorry, can't have that...

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r
September 5th, 2007
Thank you for your reply, Sir.

Rest assured, you can trust me with this transaction. Nobody else will ever know of it unless you say otherwise, so you don't need to worry about me saying anything to my family or friends and our e-mails will, of course, certainly not be posted online. This is between you and me, my friend.

Alas, I cannot give you my cell phone number, as I don't have one. I don't have any form of mobile communication. This may seem strange, considering I am a manager at a company, but we're very new and I have just started my position, We only have 419 employees at the time of writing.

Also, I would like to give you a call, but my neighbourhood's phone line is damaged right now -- we had a nasty electrical storm 2 days ago and it messed up the phone lines badly. I have a phone at my desk in my office, of course, but I will be unable to call you during business hours. Being a manager, you must understand that I am very busy. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am willing to contact you over e-mail until my neighbourhood's phone lines are fixed, which should only take a few days.

I do not want to seem untrusting, but I would prefer to give a receiving address after we have gotten to know each other better. There is one thing I am able to do for you -- give you a copy of my passport, which you will find attached.

Other information:

Full Name -- Haywood Jablowme
Age -- 57
Hair -- Brown
Eyes -- Brown

If you wish, I will send a photograph of myself in my next e-mail if you want to see what I look like.

Hoping to hear from you soon, friend.

Thank you,

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Of course, I didn't really send him a passport -- instead, he received a 7MB DLL file disguised as a .jpg.

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r
September 6th, 2007
Attention,

I received your mail and I thank God for you. I enclosed here with the copy of my passport and the deposit certificate which the security company gave to me in London on the day of deposit. I want you to resend your passport to me because it was not clear to be seen on your previous sending. Please my friend I want you to get ready with the clearing fees so that as soon as the DIPLOMAT ARRIVES so that he can clear the boxes and then deliver them to your house address. Also be ready to send to me an invitation letter so that I can come over. I hope you know that at the end of this transaction %40 percent of the money goes to you while %60 percent comes to my family. I made it to be so because I want you to put whole efforts to secure the boxes. Again I hope you will not sit on top of the money when it gets to you. Get back to me because the diplomat will be leaving London on Saturday being 8th September 2007.

Your friend

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r

Here's the deposit certificate: Deposit Certificate

And the passport, weighing in a HUGE 5Kb!
This is the size it was sent as. Hell if I know what he was thinking...

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r
September 7th, 2007
Doctor 0k4f0r,

I thank you for the Deposit Certificate. Very clear and understandable. I can't say the same for your passport, however. It's very small and I can't make anything out. Could you resend it, please?

As for my passport picture -- are you sure you can't see it? Then again, my scanner does put RPG encoding on all things it scans into my computer. Try downloading and installing an RPG-S7 Codec and it should allow you display the my scanner's images. I can't remember where I got the codec, so you may have to search around quite a lot for it. Sorry. I would send you the setup.exe file, but unfortunately, each copy of the program can only be used on one computer. If you tried to install it, the setup program would detect that it had already been installed on another computer (it gathers system data during installing, so unless you have a computer with the EXACT same specifications as mine -- unlikely -- then you won't be able to use it). Again, I'm sorry.

Once more, search for an RPG-S7 Codec to view my passport picture.

I'm not sure what you mean by an invitation letter... do you mean you want to be invited to my next birthday? Well, since I was born in February (12th to be exact), then you'll have to wait quite a bit, ha-ha!

You don't need to keep stressing that I don't "sit on the money". I wouldn't do that, fiend
. [heh heh] I'm not a 'money-hen'. Excuse that bad joke.

I have attached a picture of myself so you at least know what I look like. I would like to know the face of you, friend, so please resend your passport and download that codec to see mine. I will resend my passport picture again, just in case it was a bad transfer.

Hope to hear from you soon, J0hn.

I sent him the following picture of Michael Ironside because he's made of win and he's got an "I dare ya to f**k with me..." expression on his face: Mr. 'Haywood Jablowme'

RPG encoding... RPG-S7 Codec -- hey, it'll sound plausible to a clueless person! And I'm sure he'll enjoy trying to open that 7MB DLL file as a JPEG, again.

Oh, and oops! I forgot to put my signature in! I do this several times and he doesn't notice. Very perceptive lad...

So, two days pass and no response. Is he scouring the web for a Codec that doesn't exist or have I lost him...?

Are you having problems?
September 9th, 2007
J0hn,

Hello, it's Haywood. Are you having trouble finding the RPG-S7 Codec? I'm terribly sorry. I'm trying to find it, too. All I seem to get are game-related sites. RPG is short-hand for Role-Playing-Game, apparently.

If you are busy, let me know. I would like our relationship to continue, J0hn. Is there anything I can do to help? Let me know, friend.

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

I get a response. Nice day to choose to respond, asshole!

GET BACK TO ME
September 11th, 2007
HEllo my FREIND,
I AM SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING TO YOUR MAILS SINCE FEW DAYS NOW.
I AM OUT OF THE COUNRTY .I WNET TO JAPAN FOR MY SONS WEDDING AND WILL
BE LEAVING TOMORROW TO MY COUNTRY. ALSO I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBERS SO THAT WE
CAN CHAT TOGETHER PLEASE . I F YOU REALLY WANTS TO WORK WITH ME YOU HAVE TO SEND TO ME YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OK.TAKE CARE TILL I HEAR FROM YOU.
DR J0hn

I'm so relieved!

GET BACK TO ME
September 12th, 2007
J0hn,

I am glad you responded. I was worried that maybe you had discontinued your transaction with me.

Your son got married, eh? Good for him! I hope he and his wife will be happy together for many years.

As for my phone number -- as I said previously, we had a nasty electrical storm a few days ago and it messed up the phone lines. Everyone in my block got a letter through from the phone company telling them that the problem was worse than they first thought. The phone lines will take a little longer to repair and, here's the worst part, everyone will have to get a new phone number, meaning if I gave you my number, you would get no response. I apologise, but it's out of my control. I would prefer to converse by e-mail, anyway.

Also, could you resend your passport, please? This time, a little bigger. The last one you sent was extremely small and I couldn't see anything. The deposit certificate was clear enough.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

No response for several days. Haywood responds to this...

GET BACK TO ME
September 15th, 2007
J0hn,

Are you there? You haven't responded for a while. Are you at another wedding or something?

If you know you are going to be unable to answer e-mails for a while, then I would appreciate it if you would tell me rather than leaving me in the dark.

Is it about the phone? As I told you, that is out of my control and I can't give you my number as I will have to get a new one due to the storm that messed up our phone lines.

I would like us to be friends and to complete this transaction. Please respond.

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

He's back! Apparently, he had scanner trouble. Of course! You can't write to someone if your scanner is broken!

GET BACK TO ME
September 15th, 2007
Thanks for your email to me. I want to apologies for not responding to your mails, just that you asked me to resend my passport to you and I wanted to repair my scanner before writing to you. Now you can have a view of my passport. My good friend I want us to to facilitate this transaction because I know delay is dangerous. You I want us to work with the present government officials before there will be changes. I have the remaining certificate to send to you. I also want to get in contact with the diplomats so that I can know when they will be making the delivery. I have done all it takes here for you to receive this consignments and I want you to be ready to clear the consignments as soon as the diplomat arrives your country because I would not want that to be our problem as soon as he arrives. Get back to me and I shall forward to you the remaining document. Remain blessed.

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r
Cbn

Where'd that CBN come from? Wasn't there before...

Anyway, he finally sends his fake passport, this time bigger, but the photo's blurry as ever: Fake passport

Haywood responds, asking about the crate, gives the bad doctor a quick tip for passports, offers money to help with the transaction and once again, forgets his signature (come on, doc! Keep up!).

GET BACK TO ME
September 18th, 2007
J0hn,

Thanks for resending your passport picture. It's much easier to see, now. No offense, but you look kind of worried in your picture. And you're not looking at the camera. Shouldn't you be facing the camera for a passport? I guess it doesn't really matter. As long as we get our money, eh?

You say that a delay is dangerous... how so? Is there a bomb in the money crate? Ha ha, only joking. Of course there isn't...

...Is there?

Anyway, do you require any money to speed this transaction along? I'd be glad to send you some money if it would help the transaction.

May the Lord bless you, friend.

The doctor doesn't ask for much...

GET BACK TO ME
September 18th, 2007
Thanks for your mail to me. I need no money from you to facilitate this transaction; all I need from you is your trust and commitment in this transaction. I have made all payments concerning this transaction except the clearing of the consignment at your airport when the diplomat arrives in your country. You are to take care of that payment of clearing the crates in your airport as soon as the diplomat arrives. That�s the only money to be spent by you in this transaction. Get back to me and let me know if you have any question to ask me.

Regards

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r

Mr. Jablowme gets confused about the airport part of the doctor's e-mail.

GET BACK TO ME
September 19th, 2007
You don't need money? Okay, just wanted to know. If you ever need any (for our transaction), let me know. I've got quite a few bucks to spend, since I'm a manager and all (did I mention that?).

You have my complete trust and commitment, no need to worry about that.

I have one question -- you say:

"You are to take care of that payment of clearing the crates in your airport..."

What do you mean by my airport? I don't own an airport, so where would the diplomat arrive?

I need answers, friend.

"J0hn" clears it up...

GET BACK TO ME
September 20th, 2007
Dear friend,
Thanks for your mail to me. How are you with your family? The diplomat shall arrive the untied states and he will contact you as soon as he gets there. What I mean is this, that when the diplomat arrives at your airport (country airport), he will call for for the clearance at the airport. I don�t mean you own an airport. Also I need your address at which you want the diplomat after clearance to deliver the crates. I wait for your response to this mail because the urgency matters a lot.

Thanks my good friend.

Dr. J0hn 0k4f0r

The "untied states", huh? I would've commented on that, but he most likely would have ignored it...

Well, it's good the "diplomat" is arriving somewhere, but there's one problem with the location he chose to disembark at.

GET BACK TO ME
September 21st, 2007
J0hn,

Thank you for asking about my family. They are very well. How are yours?

Is there any reason the diplomat is arriving in the United States? I mean, I didn't even tell you what country I live in. Why do you assume it's America? I know that a lot of people live in America, but I'm not one of them. I live in Australia, on the other side of the world! Why didn't you ask what country I lived in? I didn't tell you because you didn't ask. I thought you would ask as the time for the transaction drew near (like now).

I used to live in the United Kingdom, in Wales, but moved to Australia 3 years ago after hearing the streets were paved with gold. As you can imagine, I was pretty peeved when I discovered that the thing that was blinding me was not the sun shining off of the gold-laden streets, but the sun shining off of a couple of lads' watches! Why those little...! Well, no matter. As it turns out, the e-mail in Australia is paved with gold, as indicated by your wonderful e-mail to me!

I hope the diplomat isn't on a plane to America right now. Get him on a plane to Australia ASAP.

Since we're close to finalising the transaction and I want to be sure I'm dealing with the same person I see in the passport you sent me earlier.

I'd like a picture of you holding up a handwritten sign saying "Haywood Jablowme right now". "Right now" is my 'catchphrase', if you will. I say it quite a lot, for some reason. I guess I just want things done.

Make sure the picture is large and the text is easily readable. If it's not too much to ask, could you write it in red letters? In pretty writing? And maybe, if you want, draw a snowman under it (I haven't seen a snowman since I moved to Australia, as you can imagine)?

Thanks, friend.

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Still to hear back from him. Was I too soon in asking for a picture?

I'm also thinking of bringing my character's boss into the bait -- Mr. Sam Fisher from the Splinter Cell games (voiced by Michael Ironside). He's secretly been reading Mr. Jablowme's e-mails and wants all the cash for himself, but not wanting Haywood to know about it. Should I do this? Have the lad try to throw off my main character to try and dupe another character?

Got 'im! now he has to deal with two characters. Haywood Jablowme and his boss, Sam Fisher.

The lad writes to Mr. Jablowme.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON THIS NUMBER(234-1-764-77-22) (Well, you heard the man! Call him, immediately!)
November 21st, 2007
Dear Haywood Jablowme,

Compliment of the day,

Reference to your last email i received today been 20th of Nov 2007,kindly reconfirm the following informations to enable me to furnish you with more details.

1)Your Direct Telephone number

2)A copy of your international passport or Driving Licence.

3)Your full residential Address

Upon the confirmation of the above details of your's then will i furnish you with more details regarding the position of the consignment cash.

Best regards

No mention of Sam Fisher's doings. No proof like I asked. I let it go -- it might have scared the lad off and jeopardised the bait. We can't have that, can we?

Re: CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON THIS NUMBER(234-1-764-77-22)
November 21st, 2007

Dear Dr. John Ofuckor,

Top o' the mornin' to ye. I shall give you the information you seek.

1) 4078459860
2) (I can't find either, right now. Sorry.)
3 )AUSTRALIAN TEXACO N 5801 AUSTRALIAN AV
4) Milk
5) Bread

1 and 3 are actually the number and address of a telephone booth in Oz.

Oops! Forget those last 2. My mind wandered, there and I thought I was typing out my shopping list.

By the way, would you consider entering your son in African Idol? After hearing his awful... ly brilliant voice, I think he would go far and become the next big star (heh, poet and didn't know it)! Imagine how much money he could make you after he wins! I could send you the details to enter it, if you wanted. I'd hate to see that lakuv talent go to waste.

"Lakuv" is an Australian word that means something like 'awesome' or 'superior' (a direct translation is impossible). For example, over here, we'd say that you, Doc, have a huge lakuv brains!

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

African Idol is a reference to IBC's latest show (at the time of writing) and a tactic that will hopefully get him off-script.

Mr. Sam Fisher isn't too happy with the Doctor's continued correspondence with Haywood.

Still corresponding, huh?
November 21st, 2007

John, John, John... what did I tell you? Why did you go and tell him I've been reading his e-mails? He doesn't seem to believe you, luckily. Irregardless, you'd better not do it again! I'd like to warn you that I'm an ex-Splinter Cell agent. I'm highly trained in stealth and assassination and by tracing your e-mail headers and triangulating the cross-over network pathways using a passby connection rate, I can know exactly where you are whenever you send an e-mail. Do you enjoy that visiting that Internet caf� that much, Doctor? If you wish to continue visiting it and to stop me from visiting you, I'd suggest you listen to me!

Now then, I've been thinking. Instead of giving all of the money to me (and since you are now on your way to sending him the money), how about you give him 25% and me 75%? Sounds more than fair, mate.

I held back sending the virus after discovering you go to Internet caf�s, but that doesn't mean I won't do anything to you.

So, 75% of the money in the crate to me for your safety and 25% to that wizzery roger, Haywood.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

I hope I didn't offend any Australians with my poor attempt at an Australian-sounding phrase (wizzery roger).

The Doctor responds with an email that has a subject line that is too long and so it gets cut off (I'm surprised he fell for the bullshit email tracing stuff. It probably sounded plausible like that RPG-S7 Codec nonsense earlier).

I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH MORE DETAILS RECONFIRM THIS INFOR
November 21st, 2007

Daer Samuel Fisher ,

Good day,

Reference to your last email i received today , i deeply appologies to you regarding the mistake reason i trusted him than yourself simply because he is the person i have been dealing with from the day one.

Right now let us set the ball rolling regarding this transaction.
Before we proceed let bye gone be by gone and follow this step.

Kindly reconfirm the following informations immediately

1)Your direct telephone number

2)A copy of your international passport or driving licence

3)Your residential Address

Upon the confirmation of the above details of your's then shall i furnsih you with more details.

Best regards

Ha ha, "let bye gone be by gone".

Been sending mails back and forth to "Doctor " for several days, now.

Re:I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH MORE DETAILS RECONFIRM THIS INFOR
November 23rd, 2007

Here's the information you have requested, Mr. .

1) 4078329226

2) (Attached)

3) 300 AUSTRALIAN AV, BRAZILIAN COURT HTL

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

The passport was, of course, that 7MB DLL file I used before. Have fun downloading it, again, John! Twisted Evil The phone number and address are actually a phone booth's number and address over in Australia. Not my fault if I don't pick it up!

Mr. Jablowme also sent in an e-mail to inform John of his driving license and passport:

24th November, 2007

John,

I found my passport and driving license! Sorry to take so long. I used my public library's flatbed scanner to scan these (although it is a bit finnicky), as my own uses that RPG-S7 encoding I told you about earlier.

You'll find them attached.

Also, have you thought about African Idol? I really think your son would go far in it. What do you say?

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Unfortunately, due to the library's finnicky scanner, the images were garbled.

Actually, the images are a simple scrambled image I made that insults the lad without him knowing it -- Ungarbled image.

No response so far (unlikely he managed to unscramble that jpeg). Probably because I haven't called him. Just to be sure, I sent an e-mail.

26th November, 2007

John,

It's been 2 days since we last talked... are you having problems of some sort? Let me know.

Haywood

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Nope. Nothing.

Continuing with Sam Fisher:

After no response for a while, Sam sends the Doc an e-mail.

Where are you?
24th November, 2007

Mr. Okafor,

I haven't heard from you for 3 damn days! As I can see from Mr. Jablowme's e-mails, you haven't responded to him, either, which is good.

Listen, you give me my 75% of the money and I will give you a 10% cut. I mean it. This now splits the money at:

25% -- Haywood Jablowme
65% -- Sam Fisher (me)
10% -- (you)

How does that sound? I'm waiting for your soonest reply.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

That gets his attention.

I CALLED YOU BUT YOU FAILS TO PICK UP YOUR CALL
24th November, 2007

Dear Samuel Fisher ,

This transaction is not a child's play and right now i have made up my mind to hand to hand to make this happens

Meanwhile you are advice to contact the security company in united kingdom to round up with the delivery of your consignment to you in Australia.

Call me immediately on this number.

234-80-566-38-678 or 234-1-764-77-22

I have been calling you for a heart to heart Discussion but you are not picking up your call.

Best regards
Dr..

Oh, so now I'm dealing with "Dr.", eh?

Apparently, the Doctor is content with Sam's passport picture that isn't a passport picture, as he sends him this long, boring e-mail in HUGE TEXT! Shocked

CONTACT DR. REGARDING THE CONSIGNMENT
24th November, 2007

Dear Samuel Fisher

Good day,

Reference to your last email attached below are the picture of the consignment money during packaging before it was deposited with the United Nation appointed GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM .And left instruction that upon your urgent Contact i should round up with all the legal procedure concerning the delivery of your consignment to you.

Meanwhile you can also arrange with Global Trust diplomatic security company to pick the consignment in united kingdom or you may instruct them to deliver it to your doorstep.

I have forwarded all the necessary documents to the Company regarding the delivery of your consignment to you.

The Consignment is coming from Global Trust Diplomatic security Company London.

The Official handling the delivery is Dr. .

Incase you haven't heard from him, i want you to send him a mail at
this address:

CONTACT NAME:DR.

Email:[email protected]

Tel:+44 70457 01451

Remember you have to provide the following informations when mailing.

Please find the consignment information below;
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR.
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 15/08/2007
DEPOSIT CODE: KNK20500034GMZ.
SECURITY CODE: 21021985

Please i want you to mail him and asking him for the present situation
of the Consignment delivery.

The Global Trust security company did not know that your consignment contains is money rather they were told that it contains are made of Diplomatic Vital Documents for you due to security purpose and i hope you will understand.

Conclusively iam waiting to hear from you soonest.

Best regards
Dr.

Attached were two 'documents' (real, of course Rolling Eyes) and a picture of the money crate.

Contract completion certificate.JPG
A_copy_of_the_Original_Certificate.JPG
VIEW THE CONSIGNMENT BEFORE IT WAS DEPOSITED.jpg (money crate pic)

My e-mail to the guy I was told to contact (this is getting confusing).

I was told to contact you
26th November, 2007

G'day, mate,

I was told by one Mr. to ask you about the present condition of the consignment delivery. His details are below. I don't know why he chose such huge text, but I suppose it makes it easier to read, or something.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

I get a response... in huge, multi-coloured text. There's also a gif image about horse rescue, or some crap like that, for some reason.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WITHIN 72HRS FROM NOW
26th November, 2007

GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
WANLIDA HOUSE BUILDING
20 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
LONDON.

DR.

DIRECTOR GENERAL
GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC COURIER
DELIVERY COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM
+44-704-570-1451 .

ATTENTION:SAMUEL FISHER,

G00D DAY,

I AM DR. , DIRECTOR GENERAL GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM

WE ARE IN POSSESION OF CONSIGNMENT DEPOSITED TO OUR COURIER COMPANY GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM FROM SOUTH AFRICA ON YOUR BEHALF WITH THE FOLLOWING DATA'S

NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR.MARTINS (S.A)
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 15/09/2005
SECURITY CODE: 21021985TO

AND ARE READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS :

SAMUEL FISHER,
300 AUSTRALIAN AV,
BRAZILIAN COURT HTL
AUSTRALIAN

Tel:4078329226

WITHIN 72HRS UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE BRITISH CLEAN CONSIGNMENT CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE.

SEQUEL TO OUR LAST EMAIL CONVERSATION TODAY ,IT WILL COST YOU USD$2,500.00 WITHOUT THE ABOVE PAYMENT OF THE BRITISH CLEAN CONSIGNMENT CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE,THE BRITISH CUSTOMS ARE MANDATED TO INSPECT THE CONTENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND WE HAS BE WARNED BY DR.TUNDE LEMON OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA NOT TO ALLOW THE BRITISH CUSTOMS TO INSPECT THE CONTENTS OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO FOLLOW UP ANY INSTRUCTIONS BY GIVEN TO US BY OUR CLIENTS .

FOR THE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT ,YOU ARE MANDATED TO WORK ACCORDING TO OUR INSTRUCTION IN ORDER NOT TO JEOPARDISE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

THE ABOVE CHARGES COVERS SO MANY DOCUMENTS FROM THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE INCLUDING ANTI TERRORIST CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE AND BRITISH DRUG CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE WITHOUT THEM ISSUING US THE ABOVE CLEARENCE THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM WHILE DELIVERING YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

UPON THE PAYMENT OF THE ABOVE CHARGES THEN I SHALL BE DETAILING TO YOU THE SCAN COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS INCLUDING MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO AMERICA WITHIN 72HRS.

I THEREFORE ADVICE YOU TO USE THIS ACCOUNT STATED BELOW TO WIRE THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE OF USD$USD$2,500.

BANK NAME:BANK OF CHINA(HONGKONG)LIMITED.
BANK ADDRESS:UNIT4,LEVEL 1,TALPO PLAZA,1 ON TAL ROAD,TALPO,NEW TERRITORIES.
SWIFTCODE:BKCHHKHHXXX.
ACCOUNT NO:01260092025092.
BENEFICIARY:LIJIN XIA.
ADDRESS:UNIT A2,LEVEL 7,TALPO PLAZA,2 ON TAL
ROAD ,TALPO,NEW TERRITORIES. HONG KONG.

AS SOON AS YOU ARE THROUGH WITH THE TRANSFER OF THE USD$2,500 FORWARD TO US IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP OF THE CHARGES THAT YOU SENT.

YOU ARE WARNED AND ADVISED TO FOLLOW-UP INSTRUCTIONS AS REGARDS TO THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP SUCCESSFULLY.

THE ABOVE IS YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY NUMBER (REF.# .(000999/CBN/7535/2003.) ANY MAIL OR FAXES WITH OUT YOUR PAYMENT NUMBERS , YOU SHOULD DISREGARD IT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

DR.
DIRECTOR GENERAL
GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY LONDON + 44-704-570-1451.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I'm gonna reply to that shit later.

For now, Mr. Fisher answers Dr. 's query about his 'fails' to answer the phone.

Re: I CALLED YOU BUT YOU FAILS TO PICK UP YOUR CALL
26th November, 2007

G'day, Mr. (why capitalise the A, eh?),

Yes, I know it was you who called. I saw it on my phone's caller ID, but I couldn't be arsed to answer it.

Oh, and where or when did I hint that I thought this transaction was child's play? Don't try and put words in my mouth, alright?

I've sent an e-mail to that guy you asked me to. I sent you a CC of it so you know exactly what I sent. By the way, could you use larger text next time? You know, like point-72 or something? Your e-mail text is always WAY too small.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

To try and explain why Mr. Jablowme hasn't been answering his phone (this is the last e-mail in this post -- promise!), I recently sent him this.

News about Haywood Jablowme
28th November, 2007

Mr. ,

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Mr. Jablowme has been in an accident. He came across an angry kangaroo a few days ago and it kicked him on the side of the head and damaged his hearing (roos are pretty damn strong). He was knocked unconcious for a few hours, but he's alright, now, apart from the damaged hearing I mentioned. No amnesia or brain damage by the looks of it. I don't know how much longer he'll be in hospital, so you might not hear from him in a few days.

Does this affect our transaction in any way?

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

When Haywood next responds to John, he'll unfortunately not be able to answer the phone due to his damaged hearing.

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2

Last edited by 419Gamer on Thu May 28, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 17 times in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, 419Gamer!
You seem to be doing pretty well with this bait. I do have two comments:
First of all: Untied states is hilarious Laughing Don't point it out to him, though. Whenever lads make mistakes like those, we hope they continue to make them when they write to real victims.

Secondly: I think you won't get your picture because you told him you wanted to match it to the passport. It is probably not possible for him to do this since the passport photo was lifted from somewhere to make the fake passport. It also was a little early to try for it.
Keep baiting him. The more time he invests in you, the more hooked he'll be. You can always get a picture later. Wink
If you haven't signed up for a mentor, you might want to. You're doing quite well on your own, but there are tons of tweaks a mentor can show you.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Have the lad try to throw off my main character to try and dupe another character"?

Why not try to get him interested in both characters? You could play him off by using both characters at once. Some of these lads are so intellectually challenged that you could get him confused in no time at all. Laughing
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a few messages, but he never responded, so this bait is over. 'Twas fun while it lasted, though. Very Happy

Now then... next scammer... Twisted Evil

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Dan Cottrell from IBC, this bait has been re-activated.

Game on!

IBC calls

After which, I got an e-mail from him. Thanks to that phone call, the Doc thinks I'm a real victim. I got the following e-mail from two different accounts, once from his Doctor account and another from his alternate account, named MRS . Hmmm.

Anyway, the e-mails.

Re: CALL ME BACK
November 19th, 2007

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND. THANKS FOR YOUR CALL ON SUNDAY, THOUGH THE NET WORK WAS SO BAD. I JUST CAME INTO MY OFFICE NOW AND I WAS ABLE TO CONFIRM FROM MY RECORDS THAT YOU ARE THEY REAL PERSON. I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU PRIVATE BECAUSE SOME ONE IS READING YOUR MAILS AND I WANT YOU TO BE VERY CAREFULL WITH MY TRANSACTION WITH YOU. SOME ONE NAMED SAM FISHER CONTACTED ME AND WAS ASKING ME TO DROP YOU AND PICK HIM UP FOR THE TRANSACTION. HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS YOUR EMPLOYER SO WHAT DO YOU THINK. THEY SECURITY COMPANY ARE NOW CHARGING ME FOR DUMORAGE BECAUSE OF THE WAY REFUSED TO CONTACT THEM. ARE YOU STILL GOING TO MOVE ON OR SHOULD I PICK MR. SAM FISHER. CALL ME AND ALSO CONFIRM YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR ME . GET BACK TO ME.

Heh, Mr. Sam Fisher certainly has sent the Doctor a few e-mails regarding Mr. Jablowme's e-mails.

Give you my phone number? Well, since Haywood doesn't exist and therefore doesn't have a phone, I decided to flagrantly ignore that part of the e-mail.

I'll post Mr. Fisher's e-mails after my response.

Re: CALL ME BACK
November 20th, 2007

Dear John,

My goodness! I thought you had forgotten about me!

I am sorry about the connection, it was almost as if someone was tampering with it...

Mr. Fisher is reading my e-mails, you say? That can't be. He's a good man. Do you have any proof, John? Like a screenshot or something?

I am willing to continue the transaction with you, as I always have. If you do not want to continue by e-mail, then how do you want to proceed?

Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

"We know what you really want"

Now then, Mr. Sam Fisher, who I was hoping to use in this bait...

Listen here, Mr. Okafor!
September 23rd, 2007
(yes, that far back!)
Mr. John Okafor,

I understand you have been in correspondence with my employee, Mr. Haywood Jablowme. I have been reading the e-mails between him and you. I want to tell you right now to STOP dealing with him! He's my employee and I pay him enough, so he doesn't need more money!

However, it would be a shame to have all that money go to waste, so I'll tell you what, mate -- why don't you send the money to me? Sounds like a good idea, hm?

Oh, and break off your dealings with Mr. Jablowme. Don't tell him anything about this. Don't tell him you've found somebody else to send the crate to, just stop your dealings. Bear in mind, I'll be reading his e-mail transactions with you. If you let him know I've been reading his e-mails and/or you don't respond to me, I'll send a virus to your e-mail that'll shut down your account and wipe all files from your computer, making it look more barren than the Australian Outback!

So if you don't want your computer to look like the Bush, you'll accept my offer...

Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

No reponse.

No response, John?
September 25th, 2007

I see you haven't responded to me, Mr. Okafor.

Contact me with information about the money crate or I'll send that virus I was talking about. You have 24 hours to respond. And to prove I'm serious... you have 12 hours!

Hoping to hear from you before 3:20 pm GMT, John...

Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Of course, I wouldn't really send a virus to wipe his computer. I wouldn't even know how to do so. I guess he called Sam's bluff.

Let's see how I can mess with him using two characters... Twisted Evil

Thanks again to Dan Cottrell for unintentionally making this scam start up, again.

Got 'im! now he has to deal with two characters. Haywood Jablowme and his boss, Sam Fisher.

The lad writes to Mr. Jablowme.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON THIS NUMBER(234-1-764-77-22) (Well, you heard the man! Call him, immediately!)
November 21st, 2007
Dear Haywood Jablowme,

Compliment of the day,

Reference to your last email i received today been 20th of Nov 2007,kindly reconfirm the following informations to enable me to furnish you with more details.

1)Your Direct Telephone number

2)A copy of your international passport or Driving Licence.

3)Your full residential Address

Upon the confirmation of the above details of your's then will i furnish you with more details regarding the position of the consignment cash.

Best regards

No mention of Sam Fisher's doings. No proof like I asked. I let it go -- it might have scared the lad off and jeopardised the bait. We can't have that, can we?

November 21st, 2007

Dear Dr. John Ofuckor,

Top o' the mornin' to ye. I shall give you the information you seek.

1) 4078459860
2) (I can't find either, right now. Sorry.)
3 )AUSTRALIAN TEXACO N 5801 AUSTRALIAN AV
4) Milk
5) Bread

1 and 3 are actually the number and address of a telephone booth in Oz.

Oops! Forget those last 2. My mind wandered, there and I thought I was typing out my shopping list.

By the way, would you consider entering your son in African Idol? After hearing his awful... ly brilliant voice, I think he would go far and become the next big star (heh, poet and didn't know it)! Imagine how much money he could make you after he wins! I could send you the details to enter it, if you wanted. I'd hate to see that lakuv talent go to waste.

"Lakuv" is an Australian word that means something like 'awesome' or 'superior' (a direct translation is impossible). For example, over here, we'd say that you, Doc, have a huge lakuv brains!

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

African Idol is a reference to IBC's latest show (at the time of writing) and a tactic that will hopefully get him off-script.

Mr. Sam Fisher isn't too happy with the Doctor's continued correspondence with Haywood.

Still corresponding, huh?
November 21st, 2007

John, John, John... what did I tell you? Why did you go and tell him I've been reading his e-mails? He doesn't seem to believe you, luckily. Irregardless, you'd better not do it again! I'd like to warn you that I'm an ex-Splinter Cell agent. I'm highly trained in stealth and assassination and by tracing your e-mail headers and triangulating the cross-over network pathways using a passby connection rate, I can know exactly where you are whenever you send an e-mail. Do you enjoy that visiting that Internet caf� that much, Doctor? If you wish to continue visiting it and to stop me from visiting you, I'd suggest you listen to me!

Now then, I've been thinking. Instead of giving all of the money to me (and since you are now on your way to sending him the money), how about you give him 25% and me 75%? Sounds more than fair, mate.

I held back sending the virus after discovering you go to Internet caf�s, but that doesn't mean I won't do anything to you.

So, 75% of the money in the crate to me for your safety and 25% to that wizzery roger, Haywood.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

I hope I didn't offend any Australians with my poor attempt at an Australian-sounding phrase (wizzery roger).

The Doctor responds with an email that has a subject line that is too long and so it gets cut off (I'm surprised he fell for the bullshit email tracing stuff. It probably sounded plausible like that RPG-S7 Codec nonsense earlier).

I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH MORE DETAILS RECONFIRM THIS INFOR
November 21st, 2007

Daer Samuel Fisher ,

Good day,

Reference to your last email i received today , i deeply appologies to you regarding the mistake reason i trusted him than yourself simply because he is the person i have been dealing with from the day one.

Right now let us set the ball rolling regarding this transaction.
Before we proceed let bye gone be by gone and follow this step.

Kindly reconfirm the following informations immediately

1)Your direct telephone number

2)A copy of your international passport or driving licence

3)Your residential Address

Upon the confirmation of the above details of your's then shall i furnsih you with more details.

Best regards

Ha ha, "let bye gone be by gone".

Been sending mails back and forth to "Doctor " for several days, now.

Re:I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH MORE DETAILS RECONFIRM THIS INFOR
November 23rd, 2007

Here's the information you have requested, Mr. .

1) 4078329226

2) (Attached)

3) 300 AUSTRALIAN AV, BRAZILIAN COURT HTL

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

The passport was, of course, that 7MB DLL file I used before. Have fun downloading it, again, John! Twisted Evil The phone number and address are actually a phone booth's number and address over in Australia. Not my fault if I don't pick it up!

Mr. Jablowme also sent in an e-mail to inform John of his driving license and passport:

24th November, 2007

John,

I found my passport and driving license! Sorry to take so long. I used my public library's flatbed scanner to scan these (although it is a bit finnicky), as my own uses that RPG-S7 encoding I told you about earlier.

You'll find them attached.

Also, have you thought about African Idol? I really think your son would go far in it. What do you say?

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Unfortunately, due to the library's finnicky scanner, the images were garbled.

Actually, the images are a simple scrambled image I made that insults the lad without him knowing it -- Ungarbled image.

No response so far (unlikely he managed to unscramble that jpeg). Probably because I haven't called him. Just to be sure, I sent an e-mail.

26th November, 2007

John,

It's been 2 days since we last talked... are you having problems of some sort? Let me know.

Haywood

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Nope. Nothing.

Continuing with Sam Fisher:

After no response for a while, Sam sends the Doc an e-mail.

Where are you?
24th November, 2007

Mr. Okafor,

I haven't heard from you for 3 damn days! As I can see from Mr. Jablowme's e-mails, you haven't responded to him, either, which is good.

Listen, you give me my 75% of the money and I will give you a 10% cut. I mean it. This now splits the money at:

25% -- Haywood Jablowme
65% -- Sam Fisher (me)
10% -- (you)

How does that sound? I'm waiting for your soonest reply.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

That gets his attention.

I CALLED YOU BUT YOU FAILS TO PICK UP YOUR CALL
24th November, 2007

Dear Samuel Fisher ,

This transaction is not a child's play and right now i have made up my mind to hand to hand to make this happens

Meanwhile you are advice to contact the security company in united kingdom to round up with the delivery of your consignment to you in Australia.

Call me immediately on this number.

234-80-566-38-678 or 234-1-764-77-22

I have been calling you for a heart to heart Discussion but you are not picking up your call.

Best regards
Dr..

Oh, so now I'm dealing with "Dr.", eh?

Apparently, the Doctor is content with Sam's passport picture that isn't a passport picture, as he sends him this long, boring e-mail in HUGE TEXT! Shocked

CONTACT DR. REGARDING THE CONSIGNMENT
24th November, 2007

Dear Samuel Fisher

Good day,

Reference to your last email attached below are the picture of the consignment money during packaging before it was deposited with the United Nation appointed GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM .And left instruction that upon your urgent Contact i should round up with all the legal procedure concerning the delivery of your consignment to you.

Meanwhile you can also arrange with Global Trust diplomatic security company to pick the consignment in united kingdom or you may instruct them to deliver it to your doorstep.

I have forwarded all the necessary documents to the Company regarding the delivery of your consignment to you.

The Consignment is coming from Global Trust Diplomatic security Company London.

The Official handling the delivery is Dr. .

Incase you haven't heard from him, i want you to send him a mail at
this address:

CONTACT NAME:DR.

Email:[email protected]

Tel:+44 70457 01451

Remember you have to provide the following informations when mailing.

Please find the consignment information below;

Please i want you to mail him and asking him for the present situation
of the Consignment delivery.

The Global Trust security company did not know that your consignment contains is money rather they were told that it contains are made of Diplomatic Vital Documents for you due to security purpose and i hope you will understand.

Conclusively iam waiting to hear from you soonest.

Best regards
Dr.

Attached were two 'documents' (real, of course Rolling Eyes) and a picture of the money crate.

Contract completion certificate.JPG
A_copy_of_the_Original_Certificate.JPG
VIEW THE CONSIGNMENT BEFORE IT WAS DEPOSITED.jpg (money crate pic)

My e-mail to the guy I was told to contact (this is getting confusing).

I was told to contact you
26th November, 2007

G'day, mate,

I was told by one Mr. to ask you about the present condition of the consignment delivery. His details are below. I don't know why he chose such huge text, but I suppose it makes it easier to read, or something.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

I get a response... in huge, multi-coloured text. There's also a gif image about horse rescue, or some crap like that, for some reason.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WITHIN 72HRS FROM NOW
26th November, 2007

GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
WANLIDA HOUSE BUILDING
20 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
LONDON.

DR.

DIRECTOR GENERAL
GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC COURIER
DELIVERY COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM
+44-704-570-1451 .

G00D DAY,

I AM DR. , DIRECTOR GENERAL GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM

WE ARE IN POSSESION OF CONSIGNMENT DEPOSITED TO OUR COURIER COMPANY GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM FROM SOUTH AFRICA ON YOUR BEHALF WITH THE FOLLOWING DATA'S

NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR.MARTINS (S.A)
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 15/09/2005
SECURITY CODE: 21021985TO

AND ARE READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS :

SAMUEL FISHER,
300 AUSTRALIAN AV,
BRAZILIAN COURT HTL
AUSTRALIAN

WITHIN 72HRS UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE BRITISH CLEAN CONSIGNMENT CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE.

SEQUEL TO OUR LAST EMAIL CONVERSATION TODAY ,IT WILL COST YOU USD$2,500.00 WITHOUT THE ABOVE PAYMENT OF THE BRITISH CLEAN CONSIGNMENT CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE,THE BRITISH CUSTOMS ARE MANDATED TO INSPECT THE CONTENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND WE HAS BE WARNED BY DR.TUNDE LEMON OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA NOT TO ALLOW THE BRITISH CUSTOMS TO INSPECT THE CONTENTS OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO FOLLOW UP ANY INSTRUCTIONS BY GIVEN TO US BY OUR CLIENTS .

FOR THE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT ,YOU ARE MANDATED TO WORK ACCORDING TO OUR INSTRUCTION IN ORDER NOT TO JEOPARDISE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

THE ABOVE CHARGES COVERS SO MANY DOCUMENTS FROM THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE INCLUDING ANTI TERRORIST CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE AND BRITISH DRUG CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE WITHOUT THEM ISSUING US THE ABOVE CLEARENCE THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM WHILE DELIVERING YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

UPON THE PAYMENT OF THE ABOVE CHARGES THEN I SHALL BE DETAILING TO YOU THE SCAN COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS INCLUDING MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO AMERICA WITHIN 72HRS.

I THEREFORE ADVICE YOU TO USE THIS ACCOUNT STATED BELOW TO WIRE THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE OF USD$USD$2,500.

BANK NAME:BANK OF CHINA(HONGKONG)LIMITED.
BANK ADDRESS:UNIT4,LEVEL 1,TALPO PLAZA,1 ON TAL ROAD,TALPO,NEW TERRITORIES.
SWIFTCODE:BKCHHKHHXXX.
ACCOUNT NO:01260092025092.
BENEFICIARY:LIJIN XIA.
ADDRESS:UNIT A2,LEVEL 7,TALPO PLAZA,2 ON TAL
ROAD ,TALPO,NEW TERRITORIES. HONG KONG.

AS SOON AS YOU ARE THROUGH WITH THE TRANSFER OF THE USD$2,500 FORWARD TO US IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP OF THE CHARGES THAT YOU SENT.

YOU ARE WARNED AND ADVISED TO FOLLOW-UP INSTRUCTIONS AS REGARDS TO THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP SUCCESSFULLY.

THE ABOVE IS YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY NUMBER (REF.# .(000999/CBN/7535/2003.) ANY MAIL OR FAXES WITH OUT YOUR PAYMENT NUMBERS , YOU SHOULD DISREGARD IT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

DR.
DIRECTOR GENERAL
GLOBAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY LONDON + 44-704-570-1451.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I'm gonna reply to that shit later.

For now, Mr. Fisher answers Dr. 's query about his 'fails' to answer the phone.

Re: I CALLED YOU BUT YOU FAILS TO PICK UP YOUR CALL
26th November, 2007

G'day, Mr. (why capitalise the A, eh?),

Yes, I know it was you who called. I saw it on my phone's caller ID, but I couldn't be arsed to answer it.

Oh, and where or when did I hint that I thought this transaction was child's play? Don't try and put words in my mouth, alright?

I've sent an e-mail to that guy you asked me to. I sent you a CC of it so you know exactly what I sent. By the way, could you use larger text next time? You know, like point-72 or something? Your e-mail text is always WAY too small.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

To try and explain why Mr. Jablowme hasn't been answering his phone (this is the last e-mail in this post -- promise!), I recently sent him this.

News about Haywood Jablowme
28th November, 2007

Mr. ,

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Mr. Jablowme has been in an accident. He came across an angry kangaroo a few days ago and it kicked him on the side of the head and damaged his hearing (roos are pretty damn strong). He was knocked unconcious for a few hours, but he's alright, now, apart from the damaged hearing I mentioned. No amnesia or brain damage by the looks of it. I don't know how much longer he'll be in hospital, so you might not hear from him in a few days.

Does this affect our transaction in any way?

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

When Haywood next responds to John, he'll unfortunately not be able to answer the phone due to his damaged hearing.

That Allen Newman (a.k.a. Dr. ) e-mailed with that same document twice! I've got three copies of the same thing in my character's inbox. Sending duplicate mails seems to be Mr. 's annoying quirk.

I responded to Mr. Allen's spam. A little slap to warn him not to spam me.

Stop it!
November 30th, 2007

Mr. Allen Newman,

Stop sending me the same damn e-mails over and over! This same, mutli-coloured, stupid-looking document has appeared in my inbox three times! Spamming my inbox isn't going to do anything! Or will it? Maybe it'll speed up my payment (keep trying, it might happen)?

I'll pay when I'm good and ready! I have a company to run and can make off pretty good without having to get anything from you or your partner, Mr. Okafor!

Now be patient, damn it!

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

After that, I e-mailed Dr. about his supposed stopped dealings with Mr. Jablowme.

Re: HIS CONDITION CAN NOT AFFECT US WITH TRANSACTION
November 30th, 2007

Mr. Okafor,

As far as I can recall, you never told either me or Mr. Jablowme that you have stopped dealing with him. Although after getting out of hospital with permanently damaged hearing and finding out that he's not getting the money after all wouldn't be good. I wouldn't want him quitting due to depression or something. I'll tell him to try and get compensation through an accident claims bureau, though.

Don't e-mail him telling him of your discontinuation. He might send a few more e-mails, but if you keep quiet, he should stop.

Speaking of e-mailing people, that Allen Newman guy has sent me the same document three times! In fact, a couple of hours ago, he sent me it twice! Twice! I've e-mailed him to stop it, as I'll pay when I'm good and ready. Don't rush me or you won't get anything. Remember, I'm the head manager of a business, so I make pretty good money. A little more wouldn't hurt, but I can get by without it.

Thank you.

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

I next receive an e-mail from Dr. saying that I should "appologies" to Allen Newman for telling him to stop spamming me and possibly forgets what kind of scam he's pulling.

KINDLY APPOLOGIES TO DR.ALLEN NEWMAN REGARDING YOUR LAST EMAIL
November 30th, 2007

Dear Samuel Fisher,

Point of correction iam not rushing you to finalise this transaction with with and all i have to tell you is that time does not wait for somebody.

Note:That Dr.Allen Newman of the delivery Company did not know the content of your consignment and more over this is to avoid Additional Dumurage .

What is our sharing Ratio????????

I suggest this it should be shared this way

50% for me

while 35% goes for you

and 15 goes to the accident victim.

Meanwhile iam advicing you to kindly appologies to Dr.Allen Newman
(why should I apologise? He spammed me!) to avoid any mistake regarding the delivery of your consignment to your doorstep.

Best regards
Dr.John Okafor

Who's the accident victim? Does he mean Haywood? If he does, then he's forgotten that he's stopped all dealings with that guy. If not, then he's forgotten what scam he's pulling. Laughing

A couple of hours later, a peeved Allen e-mails me. A lot of the e-mail his message is embedded in is the same crap he sent before, so I'll only put down the relevant stuff.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE AND I AM WARNING YOU (Oh, I'm so scared, sooo scared... big loser Rolling Eyes)
November 30th, 2007

G00D DAY,

SEQUEL TO YOUR LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY SIMPLY BECAUSE I DUE HOPE THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT US THAT WHY YOU SENT SUCH A BAD EMAIL, LET ME CLERIFY YOU BRIEF,
WE ARE A HOUSE HOLD NAME HERE IN LONDON AND APPROXIMATELY THIS IS OUR 35YRS EXPERIENCE IN THIS PROFESSION.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HASTEN UP WITH THE ABOVE CHARGES OF USD$2,500 TO ENABLE US TO CLEAR YOUR OUTSTANDING CONSIGNMENT FROM THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE TO AVOID DUMURRAGE AND ALSO FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT NOT TO BE CONFISCATED TO THE BRITISH EXTERNAL RESERVE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BRITAIN IS NOT AUSTRALIA I WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME AND YOU SHOULD ATLIST LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS PERSONALITIES OK.

READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS :

SAMUEL FISHER,
300 AUSTRALIAN AV,
BRAZILIAN COURT HTL
AUSTRALIAN

You can tell they're from London by the way they butcher the English language. Also, I'm glad he told me that "Britain is not Australia". I'll have to thank him for that. Such a learned man.

Time for some fun... Twisted Evil

This is where it (hopefully) gets interesting.

Re: KINDLY APPOLOGIES TO DR. REGARDING YOUR LAST EMAIL
December 2nd, 2007

Mr. Okafor,

Tell me why I should apologise to Allen when he spammed me? I had every right to tell him to stop; if I don't want bulk mail or spam, then I don't want it!

As for the sharing ratio... who is this 'victim' you are talking about? Do you Mr. Jablowme? Haven't you forgotten that you've stopped your dealings with him? If not, then who? Is the so-called 'accident victim' Allen Newman?

...Oh, I see... you want me to pay him a visit, is that it? Why didn't you say so? I'll get everything ready for a trip to London in the good old UK of... of the UK. OK?

I'll just make up some excuse to have my company close for a while.

Once I'm through with Allen, he'll need that 15 percent to pay for the injuries. Now, where's my SC-20K...?

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Hopefully, this'll scare the lad.

Re: A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE AND I AM WARNING YOU
December 2nd, 2007

A third party, who shall remain anonymous, has hinted that they want you severly injured. I have assured them that they're wish will be carried out.

I am more than happy to do this. Sitting behind a desk got old, fast. I may not have been a Splinter Cell for a few years, now, but tradecraft is something you don't forget -- it's like riding a bike.

Once I get my company closed for a while, I'll be coming to London. There, I can trace your location faster than at my home or office.

Now, brace yourself for the assfuck of the century... because it's coming...

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Head Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Nope, he thinks I'm an idiot (how ironic).

THE HAVE GIVEN YOU FIVES DAY S GRACE OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BE BLAMED
December 3rd, 2007

G00D DAY,

REFERENCE TO YOUR LAST EMAIL THE BOARD OF THIS DELIVERY COMPANY HAS GIVEN YOU 5DAYS GRACE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF USD$2,500 BEEN CHARGES FOR ALL THE VITAL DOCUMENTS TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE ARE MANDATED TO CONFISCATE YOUR CONSIGNMENT INTO THE UNITED KINGDOM EXTERNAL RESERVE.

REASON WE DOES NOT ACCEPT IDIOTS AS OUR CLIENTS OK.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BRITAIN IS NOT AUSTRALIA I WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME AND YOU SHOULD ATLIST LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS PERSONALITIES OK.

"For the last time"? I thought the last time was the last time. He said "the last time" the last time and that wasn't the last time... he confuses me. For that, he gets this e-mail.

Re: THE HAVE GIVEN YOU FIVES DAY S GRACE OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BE BLAMED
December 4th, 2007

Mr. Newman,

Your e-mail subject makes no sense.

Anyway, you'll be glad to know I've arrived in London. How has your week been, Mr. Soon-to-be-hurt-badly? If it's been bad, it's be about to get a whole lot worse. The third party, still remaining anonymous, may be giving you a large payoff of money, which you will need after I am through with you.

As an ex-Splinter Cell agent, I can track and follow you wherever you go, watch whatever you do.

You think I'm joking, don't you? You're the one who's joking. You're name isn't 'Allen Newman', is it? You don't work for Global Trust Diplomatic Courier Delivery, do you? Of course not, because that company doesn't exist, does it?

Of course, if you wish, I could turn on the third party and give you a larger sum when I've... dealt with them. Think it over.

Oh, and I know Britain is not Australia. Don't insult my intelligence. You said that in your last mail, too. I also recommend you don't call me an idiot. At least I can type properly!

Until I hear from you, watch the shadows...

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Splinter Cell agent
Third Echelon

Dr. contacts me, telling me he's not happy. Good.

IAM NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR ALTITUDE REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION (Bullseye! Very Happy)
December 4th, 2007
Dear Samuel Fisher ,

Compliment of the day,

Iam not happy with the way you are handling this transaction after i must have changed all the official documents in your name.

Listen and listen carefully i will not continue with you this way regarding the delivery of this consignment to you simply because iam afraid concerning my own percentage if the funds is been delivered to you in Australia.

It is not a do or die affair ok if you can not handle this with Dr.allen Newman kindly issue me a power of attorney for me to look for another person to replace and represent you to receive the consignment from london.

Conclusively iam waiting to hear from you to know my next step.

Best regards
Dr..G

I'm waiting for Allen's answer, first, Doc...

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----

Closed lad accounts x 2
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to get on his nerves, I bring Haywood back.

Apologies
December 4th, 2007

John,

I apologise for not responding for a few days. I had an accident which left my hearing damaged, meaning I won't be able to converse with you on the phone. I can still hear, but not well enough to hear 'quiet' sounds, like telephone calls.

I got out of hospital only yesterday, but I wanted to know if you are still willing to continue the transaction with me...? Once again, I apologise for the long period of non-contact, but it was out of my control and I didn't have access to a computer. I didn't feel like using one, anyway, while in hospital.

Waiting for your reply, John.

Haywood.

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Ooh, Allen is threatening to sue me!

IF WE ARE NOT EXISTING WHY DID YOU CONTACT US.
December 5th, 2007

G00D DAY,

REFERENCE TO YOUR LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY.

LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN VOICE AND I WILL NOT BLAME YOU RATHER THE DEPOSITOR OF THE CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR NAME AND IF YOU VOMIT RUBBISH AGAIN I WILL THEN SHOW TO YOU THE OTHER COLOUR THAT IAM MADE OF.

I HAVE EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED COMPANY FOR ILLEGAL TARNISHING OF OUR COMPANY REPUTATION AND ALSO CALLING US NAMES.

1)LET ME ASK YOU THIS SIMPLY QUESTION IF IAM NOT WORKING WITH GLOBAL TRUST WHY DID YOU CONTACTED US REGARDING YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

2)IF THIS COMPANY DOES NOT EXIST WHY WILL YOU CONACT US.

I WILL BE A LITTLE MORE PATIENT AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL THEN UNDERSTAND THAT HERE IN BRITAIN THERE IS LAW AND ORDER.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HASTEN UP WITH THE ABOVE CHARGES OF USD$2,500 TO ENABLE US TO CLEAR YOUR OUTSTANDING CONSIGNMENT FROM THE BRITISH CLEARING HOUSE TO AVOID DUMURRAGE AND ALSO FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT NOT TO BE CONFISCATED TO THE BRITISH EXTERNAL RESERVE.

That's right -- a non-existant director of a non-existant company is going to try and sue a non-existant head manager of another non-existant company! Laughing

This guy doesn't seem to grasp what a 'last time' is. Why does he end each of his e-mails with that "Britain is not Australia" line, now? Well, at least I've got him off-script.

Sam sent him this. Hopefully I'll get some good sig material from his response. This is too much fun! Laughing

Re: IF WE ARE NOT EXISTING WHY DID YOU CONTACT US.
December 5th, 2007

I contacted you because at first, I thought you existed, but after doing some background checking a couple of days ago, I found out you didn't exist. When I say I did some background checking, what I mean is I attempted to. After all, it's pretty hard to do a background check on something that doesn't have a background to begin with!

I'd also like you to stop sending me the same stuff over and over, always in all capitals. I let it slide at first, because I thought you'd stop, but no. How about you send me e-mails that don't have the unrelated, multi-coloured, all-caps, text peppered with images and just send a plain text e-mail, hmmm? How about you do that "Allen Newman", which is not your real name... is it, now?

Also, could you please clarify what the hell "OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL" is supposed to mean?

Let me just print that again (sans the all-caps and multi-coloured text):

"Over wiseness I too know make a wiseman or woman to die in the backyard of a fool."

What the fuck, man? What the fuck!?

And stop ending your e-mails telling me Britain is not Australia. I KNOW THAT, MORON! Hell, If you had any brains, you'd know that Australia and Britain are actually very similar, so that makes that piece of idiocy null and void.

Don't treat me like an idiot and I won't do the same. Not that it matters, as you're going to get hurt badlyone way or the other (with a large payout after it, though, so it's not all bad). Anything you'd like to tell the third party who want this done to you? Anything you wish to ask of them? Let me know and be sure to look over your shoulder from time to time.

P.S. Take a look at your TL;DR (Too Long; Don't Read) e-mail and ask yourself if this large text wall of doom is necessary to send EVERY TIME.

Thank you.

(His entire copy-and-paste e-mail)

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Splinter Cell agent
Third Echelon

I decide to update Dr. Okafor on the current events and try to get an answer to a simple, simple question out of him.

Re: IAM NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR ALTITUDE REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION
December 6th, 2007

You don't need to worry about your percentage, Mr. Okafor. However, I am no longer in Australia. I don't know if Mr. Newman (who is still to apologise for spamming me) has told you, but I'm now in London. I'm going after him, as you subtly suggested, to do the little deed of... shall we say... beating the crap out of him?

This is, of course, assuming the victim you talked about a mail or two back is, in fact, Mr. Newman (who will soon become Mr. Brokenman)...?

Why am I to tell you your next step? You tell me.

And just in case you aren't reading all the way through my e-mails, as seems to be the case, then I'll try to draw your attention to the question I requested an answer to.

WHO IS THE VICTIM WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY GETTING 15 PERCENT OF THE FUNDS?

I'd like to know before I do anything else. That's my condition. There may be more, so stay awake!

P.S. I've closed my company to go after Mr. Newman. Speaking of which, did you know his company doesn't exist, nor is "Allen Newman" his real name (just as John Okafor is not yours)? Just thought I'd let you know. Will this change his cut of the money, again assuming he is the 15 percent recipient...?

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Splinter Cell agent
Third Echelon

Just to be annoying, Haywood asks again.

Message from Haywood
December 6th, 2007

John,

I contacted you yesterday, but you haven't responded. In fact, you haven't responded for a while, now. As I told you, I was injured and needed hospitalisation, so I was unable to respond. I'm sorry. Are we still partners in this transaction? You haven't started up with someone else, have you?

Let me know, fiend.

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Well, nothing for a long while. I think this one has had enough. Time for one last slap to see if it wakes him up. Doubt it, though.

Nigeria?!
December 8th, 2007

Alright, what's going on, here? I've re-traced your e-mails several times, but your location is not in London, or even Britain, for that matter. You're in Nigeria!

Tell me, if you're supposedly a London-based company, then why is my tracing program -- which is very reliable, by the way -- placing you in Nigeria? Well, I guess that's why your company DOESN'T EXIST! It's because you're LYING! You're a LIAR and a CHEAT!

What's your game, "Allen Newman", or should I say "John Okafor" (as you are the same person)? What's your game? What are you really up to? Don't send me any more bullshit fake documents with ALL CAPS and fucking multi-coloured text, telling me "BRITAIN IS NOT AUSTRALIA" and I need to know how to "address personalities", whatever the hell that is supposed to mean! You can't scare me by threatening to sue me as there's nothing to sue me over!

Now, instead of cowering in the corner like a little girl and not responding, how about you own up to your lies? Is this transaction even true? I doubt it.

OWN UP, LIAR!

--
Mr. Sam Fisher
Splinter Cell agent
Third Echelon

The end? Hopefully... not.

Well, that's been about three months -- with a little hiatus -- of baiting this guy. Fun. Smile

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----

Closed lad accounts x 2
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back to scamming the original guy, Haywood! He's even raised some money for him to complete the scam, oops, I mean 'transaction'... yes...

SO SORRY
December 11th, 2007

THANKS FOR YOUR MAILS TO ME.I HAVE CONCLUDED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY AND THE ARE READY FOR THE DELIVERY. I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR SOME TIME LOOKING FOR WHERE TO RAISE SOME MONEY BECUASE THE SECURITY COMPANY ARE REQUESTING FOR $2,800 US DOLLARS FOR THEM TO DELIVER TO YOU. I WAS ABLE TO RAISE $1,800. AS MY PATNER AND MY FRIEND I WANT YOU TO HELP ME RAISE THE REST $1,000 DOLLARS SO THAT WE CAN CONCLUDE THIS BEFORE NEXT WEEK. GET BACK TO ME AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INJURY YOU HAD. GET BACK TO ME BECUAE WE HAVE NO TIME REMAINING.

DR. JOHN OKAFOR

Wouldn't it be nice if he actually did care?

Anyway, Haywood is so happy to hear from his pet.

Re: SO SORRY
December 14th, 2007

Dear friend,

I am sorry for my delay in contacting you. First, thank you for your sympathy of my injury. This has been the cause of the delay; I have needed to fill out several forms for my medical bills, an order for hearing aids (which I will need a further 'examination' to ensure I get ones that fit my ear, heh), forms and documents that need to be signed to let them know I am still work-able (I'm typing this in my office, meaning I am, but they always need forms, don't they?) and finally, accident claims compensation will need to be taken care of.

I will get back to you as soon as I can, John. I am glad that you have been kind enough to raise most of the money. I will repay you for this kindness. I promise.

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

Oh, Haywood forgot to ask a few questions. He sends off an e-mail, one at a time, one question per e-mail. We all know lads like that. We want them to be happy, right?

Re: SO SORRY
December 15th, 2007

I'm just wondering, John (still raising the MONEY)...

Why must this be completed by next week?

-----

John,

What day of next week?

-----

Dear John,

What time of the day next week?

-----

John,

What do you mean by no time remaining?

-----

John,

Sorry for all the e-mails. I'm sending too quickly. I keep remembering things after I hit 'Send'. Sorry.

--
Mr. H. Jablowme
Human Resources Manager
Forwun Nine Co.

He can't have a go at me for these e-mails -- I've recently had a very serious accident and I'm scrambling around for the money.

Let's see how he responds, if he does. He should. He's so close to his goal of getting my money.

Yeah, right.

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----

Closed lad accounts x 2
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He... he came back! Johnny came back! Wow! Very Happy

He stopped responding around Christmas, so I thought he'd given up (I'd not responded for a long time. I guess he thinks he's onto a real gold mine!

Well, here we go, again... Rolling Eyes

SO SORRY
January 6th, 2008

HOW ARE YOU TODAY , HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER. PLEASE WE NEED TO COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT . AS I TOLD YOU I NEED MONEY TO PAY FOR THE APPROVALS . I HAVE SPENT A LOT ON THIS AND I NEED YOU ASSISTANCE FINANCIALLY. DONT WORRY AS SOON AS WE FINISH WITH THIS YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF. WE NEED TO GET $1000 DOLLARS TO COMPLETE THE ONE I HAVE SO THAT THE APPROVALS WILL BE GIVEN TO US. THAT IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THE FUNDS . AS SOON AS WE GET IT THE THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERED. WHAT CAN YOU RAISE OUT OF THE $1000 US DOLARS. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRY ON MY OWN. WE HAVE ONLY NEXT WEEK REMAINIG BECAUSE BY NEXT YEAR I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL BE OUR FAITH IN THIS TRANSACTION. GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CAN GET ON YOUR OWN SIDE OK. GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

JOHN

January 9th, 2008
John,

I'm on my way to getting the money. I've got $654, right now. Do you think I could try to get the rest after Christmas? I'm buying gifts for my family, especially my son, Will. I love him so much. Gifts cost money, so I can't give you anything, yet. I promise you will get the rest of the money, soon.

Thank you, friend.

January 12th, 2008
John,

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

I haven't heard from you for a few days. I've managed to scrape a few more dollars together. I've got $703.89 ready.

January 15th, 2008
i got your mail and will talk to you later.

john

Sorry
January 27th

I am very sorry for the huge delay in responding, but my bank account had been hijacked! I've got it back only yesterday, but most of the money was gone, spent.

I don't have the money you asked for, John, but I'll try to scrape that $1000 together, again, if you wish to continue your business with me.

Thank you.

P.S. My old boss, Mr. Fisher, seems to have disappeared. Weird, huh? We've got a new boss, though, which is how I'm still working at Forwun Nine Co. I wonder where he is...?

The bank account hijack is partly based on a true story. It wasn't my bank account that got hijacked, though -- it was my Steam account (Steam is a video game content delivery platform). Got it back, though.

Re: let us complete this transaction (I never sent an e-mail with the subject let us complete this transaction, Johnny.)
January 28th
dear,

i have waited long time for this transaction to be completed but you keep on delaying me.
[Damn straight] we need more to complete the payment and you told me you raised some and i asked you to send it to me so that i can add the one i have and settle for the document. please if you have $670 us dollars send it to me so that i can complete this transaction. [Didn't I say my bank account had been hijacked and that I didn't have the money, anymore?]

send it to my messager with the informations below:send it through western union or money gram

REcivers name: Ndukwe James

address: lagos Nigeria

mtcn...................

text question: for what

answere: to me

call me on my private line as soon as you get this mail. +234-8032467448
[My hearing's damaged, don't you remember?]

get back to me immediately with the payment information so that we can complete this transaction

thanks

What the hell kind of name is 'Ndukwe'? Well, I reply with:

January 29th
I'm afraid I can't send you my MTCN. You see, under the Australian Banking & Securities Act, Section V, Subsection 1.1c, it is against the law to transmit the details of any electronic money transfer by fax or e-mail outside of Australia.

Isn't there another way we can do this? I'm sorry to disappoint you, again, John. Please don't be mad at me -- I don't make the laws.
[I just make them up!]

Waiting for your response.

Oops, forgot to mention something! Rolling Eyes

January 29th
Oh, and I forgot to mention -- don't you remember I said my bank account was hijacked and I'll have to get the money together, again? I did say that. Maybe you overlooked it?

Also, you seem to have forgotten about my ear injury. I can't talk to you on the phone, anymore. However, if you have a Textphone, I would be willing to talk to you over that.

I can't believe he's still wanting Haywood's money! Laughing Does he think this guy's a millionaire? Well, as long as he's wasting his time with me, that's good.

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----

Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic