SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How I converted Abdullah to Judaism

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It all started when I recieved a pretty standard scam latter, just like dozens I got before. But this one was different. For me, I mean. Something catched my eye. And I decided to have a bit fun. Later I discovered this forum and learned that I am not the only one to entertain myself this way...

OK, to the point.

Quote:
Assalamu alaikum
I got your email address through search in the Internet.

I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me.I want to transfer money for investment into
your country as such I would like to make contact with people like you residing in that country for assistance.If you are willing to assist me.

You will help me collect the funds from the Security Company as I cannot travel out from iraq at the moment because of certain conditions which I will explain to you if we work together(my travelling documents are not yet complete).

Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give me your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your telephone fax numbers. I expect your prompt reply.

Regards,
Abdullah Gh Al-qassab

And my first reply was :

Quote:

Shalom, Abdullah!
I have recieved your letter regarding the investment money and will be more then happy to assist you in your venture. My name is Rebe Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim, I am 67 years old and I am a Rabbi here in Mea Shearim, Jerusalem.

Best regards and G-d bless you!
Rebe Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim

I opened a new email account under the name of Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim and set the ball rolling... The next day I got a reply from my Iraqi friend :

Quote:

Assalamu�alaikum

Thanks for your willingness to help me .I am a muslim and belive in principle of islam... My contact to you is divine. You must understand the nature and confidentail nature of this transcation. I cannot travel out of Iraq due to my bad right leg since last year, i am on a wheel chair.I cannot walk .I am inviting you to Iraq, come to iraq and let me know when you are coming so i can prepare a place you to stay for your stay preriod.

The most important thing is for us to build a very good trust among each other, I am a devoted muslim and would also require your unlimmited devotion and committment towards this transcation. This is 100 % risk free and Allah will see us through .As a promise ,you are entittled to 30% of the total amount at the conclusion of this project.I shall give to charity in your country 2% of the total sum to show my appreciation to you and your country.

I shall send you a legal agreement to protect this transcation which we shall both sign. You shall help me by giving guild on best area of investment in your country. I know little about investment in your country and you must guild on the lucrative area of investment in your country.. And for my sake ,this is very confidencial as you must never disclose to anyone about my investment plan in your country.

I am 41 years old married with 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl.The amount of 5 Million United State Dollars was packaged in a Sealed and Lock Box and deposited with a Security Company and register a Family Effect for security reasons.The security company not know that there is money inside the box, as it was registered as Family Effect.

This money is not from terrorism,guns deals or any kind of illegal dealings, it is the proceeds and profits from my inherited Estate properties.

My father died before the Iraq war and i am from the famous Al-Qassab royal family, I wanted to move before the war but unfortunately things went bad i moved the money ahead of time through diplomatic baggages to London,now i am stock in Iraq.As i have been badly effected by the war, i loss all my belongings and documents . I currently resided in a Village with my poor family,no telephone access except internet facilities via VSAT, donated by the local government.

I am a trained mechanical engineer and speak english and arabic fluently . I shall scanned and attached a copy of my passport to you with you take to your local embassy for verification

All that is required of you to do, is to show and assure me of your unlimmitted committment and sincerity and honesty towards this transcation. Also, you must assure me that you will not steal ,cheat or run away with my money when the box is released to you by the company in London.

Please provide me with a proof of your identity {a scanned copy of Passport or Identity Card }, with these information:
Full Name:
Address:
Ocupation;
Send me your passport or Identity card ,so i will be sure you will not run away with my money also to be sure of your ability to handle this matter.And the information will help to draft the Legal Agreement.

On reception of your Proof of your Identity by sending me your passport or id , i shall furnish you with the address and information of the Security Company in London, you may need not to travel to the London, but rather you can request for the delivery of the box to you in your country.

I eagerly await your reply

May allah bless you.

Yours,
Abdullah

Eihhh... Such an ugly fake!
So I meditated for a few minutes and came up with following:

Quote:

Shalom to you my dear friend Adullah!

I would be delighted to enter this venture alongside such a respectful man such as yourself. I would recommend investing the money into Israel Military Industries LTD (http://www.imi-israel.com/Templates/Homepage/Homepage.aspx?FolderID=11) - they are a highly profitable and stable company that can assure a constant growth of the investment money. And, no less important, they are doing a G-d blessed work, providing my country with the most needed materials and equipment. as I mentioned earlier my name is Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim, I am 67 years old and I am a Rebbi in Mea Shearim in Jerusalem. I have included a copy of my ID with this mail. My address is Ein Yaakov st. 54/13, Mea Shearim, Jerusalem.

There could be a slight complication for me traveling to Iraq though... I am a bit too old for such travel and I have my parish to attend to as a Rebbi. But I have a grandson who is right now stationed somewhere near Baghdad. He is with US marines and I am sure if I contact and ask him to meet you, he can arrange such a meeting. I am attaching a picture of my grandson so that you can easily identify him. His name is Eliaquim Trahtenboim and he will be glad to meet you.

Hope to hear from you soon and Mevareh Otha Hashem.
Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim

Last edited by Noone on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

I honestly though that he would get the message, but no... The game continued.

Quote:

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi

Thanks for your information ... I well understood your plans and agree with you. All you need to understand is that after the transcation we shall both meet and make a concert plans of this investment prospect.

Once again ,let me inform you more about myself. I am a devoted muslim and would also require your unlimmited devotion and committment towards this transcation. Allah will see us through. I am on a wheel chair and cannot get out of Iraq .... After you have collected the box... i shall make a journey to your country or you will come to Iraq and meet with me. I am 40 years old married with 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl.The amount of 5 Million United State Dollars was packaged in a Sealed and Lock Box and deposited with a Security Company and register a Family Effect for security reasons.The security company not know that there is money inside the box, as it was registered as Family Effect.

This money is not from terrorism,guns deals or any kind of illegal dealings, it is the proceeds and profits from my inherited Estate properties. So there is no problem.It is free from any law or anti money regulations.

There is no problem on getting the box. The box is very secured. It is registered as "Family Effect" with the company under diplomatic seal and lock. No person can inspect it both in London and your conuntry. The company has good experience to delivery it safely to your country without problem. okay ..

Therefore, Go -ahead to contact the company... You must understand the state of the money .The money is packaged in a box registered as family effect with the Security Company in London.

The Company do not know that there is money of 5 Million Dollars inside the box. You must never do to disclose that there is money inside the box. The registered content of the box is Family Effect.This is for security reason and protect of the money inside the box from theft .
All that you are required to do now is to contact the company. I advice you phone and e-mail the company as my family 's proxy for the release of the box deposited in their custody .
I have a secret deposit/release code ; NT/BDB101/FF . This you must provide this code as authority for release, otherwise the company would not attend to your enquire.

Also , note that when you are question the content of the box , always tell the company that the box contain Family Effect.

Below is the contact address of the company;

PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE PLC
Safety Deposit and Trust Company
Northern Rock House
Laurence Pountney Hill
London EC4R 0HH
FAX:+44-0-870-950-4827
FAX:+44-0-870-490-2805
FAX:+44-0-870-389-0238
TEL:+44 703 183 3556
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Operation Manager : Ms Greenald Dorothy Ann

All you are to do is to contact the above person by phone or you send an e-mail to the company requesting for the release of the box registered family effect with deposit and release secret code ,to you as my family proxy.

I have drafted below a letter for you to send to the company. Read the letter and send by fax or e-mail to the company in London for the claim of the box .

I no nothing about operation of company in London, but the company will provide you guildlines on how to process the release of the box.

Note importantly, i send you the certificate of deposit .

Do revert back to me for update as soon as you have contacted the company Always reach me by e-mail... It is safer and secure for me over here ....

Hope to meet you soon after the collection of the box. After the collection of the box, you will send a Letter to the Iraq embassy inform them of my invitation to your country by you.
Hope to meeting with you soonest.

Abdullah

----------------------------------------
Letter dafted:
-------------------------

TO:

PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE PLC
Northern Rock House
Laurence Pountney Hill
London EC4R 0HH

Dear sir,

RE: DIA No. nt/bdb101/ff

Please be informed of my intentions to claim the above box registered currently handled by your firm as a proxy to the depositor.

This decision stems from the authorisation from the family of Mr Abdullah GH Al-qassab as a proxy , I do wish to claim the consignment deposited to your company.

Please advice me soon as you can on the requirements and guidelines to enable me transfer the box to my country

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

Yours sincerely

[ your name }.............................

Microsoft Paint!!!!
I wrote a letter to this PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE and soon enough got an answer from them...

Quote:

TO:
PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE PLC
Northern Rock House
Laurence Pountney Hill
London EC4R 0HH

Dear sir,

RE: DIA No. NT/BDB101/FF

Please be informed of my intentions to claim the above box registered currently handled by your firm as a proxy to the depositor.

This decision stems from the authorisation from the family of Mr Abdullah GH Al-qassab as a proxy , I do wish to claim the consignment deposited to your company.

Please advice me soon as you can on the requirements and guidelines to enable me transfer the box to my country

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

Yours sincerely
Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim

PS Can my cousin Izhak Ben Mordehai Shem-Tov collect the box in London instead of mailing it? I do not trust the postal authorities and it would be better if he could pick up the box himself and bring it over to me. He has a small Kosher goods grocery store called "Potz Gesheft" in London, so it will be very easy for him to do it.

Quote:

PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE PLC
Northern Rock House
Laurence Pountney Hill
London EC4R 0HH
EMAIL:[email protected]
DATE: 19TH OF JANUARY,2008

Subject: NOTIFICATION OF CONSIGNMENT

Attention: Shlomo Ben Eliezer Trahtenboim

With reference to your enquiry ,For authorization of claim , you are advice to send to our office this following documents:

A Filled and Completed Consignment Claim,Shippment,and Release Form {Download in attachment with Winzip program}

You are to return this documents via e-mail attachment or Fax:+44-870-950-4827 , for proper accessment and immediate processings.

On tendering of this documents shippment processing would process less than 48 hrs via Diplomatic Courier Service,London,UK to your door
step .

We guarantee you a prompt safe delivery .

Tracking number would be detailed dully.

Further information would be detailed to you.

For further clarification call : Mr Martins Scott,Tel:+44 703 183 3556 { 8:00 am- 9:00 pm}

Thanks for your Co-operation.

I remain.

Mrs Dorothy Greenald

Customer Service Unit.

For: Prudential Trustee Plc Registered Number: 1397169: Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority{FSA } United Kingdom.Copyright � 2008, PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE PLC . All rights reserved.

More fakies...
It was fairly easy to fake it back... I deliberatly messed up with the code and wrote that the box contains money and just put some gibrish... They didn't even read it...

And then I wrote to my frined Abdullah :

Quote:

Shalom Abdullah!

I have spoken with the people from PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE and soon my cousin Izhak will bring me the money. Praise the Allah! Baruh ata Adonaj!

Best regards
Shlomo

Last edited by Noone on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

Abdullah answered me the following day :

Quote:

Wasalam
How are you and your family?The company wrote to me that you have summited the form and they are still reviewing your claim form.

I told never disclose the content of the box to no one....do not let them steal my consigment.
They also said that will not entertain a third party which is your scousin as you said.They have agreed to deliver it at your country with easy and safety.Because of the diplomatic seal on the consigment.It will make it unable to check both in London and in JERUSALEM.

So let us pray for the safety delivery to your country where i shall meet with you and you shall guid me in investment plans.You will also unite my family with us.

There is nothing to worry about the company will handle the delivery as soon as all necessary information which you have sent to them is acessed.

I await all response from the company

Regards from my family
Abdullah

And then another letter from "London"

Quote:

Subject: CONSIGNMENT IN PROCESSING

We recieved your claim form and we are acessing the information on it.

We have resolved to deliver it to you in your country without any third party(cousin).

If you are pleased with this infomation,write to us an we shall detail to you the flight details.

For further clarification call : Mr Martins Scott,Tel:+44 703 183 3556 { 8:00 am- 9:00 pm}

Thanks for your Co-operation.

I remain.

Mrs Dorothy Greenald

Customer Service Unit.

Do I asked my friend to convert to Judaism before we could continue our dealings...

Quote:

Shalom, my dear friend

Me and my family are fine, thank you for inquiring. In fact my niece Sarale just gave birth to her 5-th child and they called him Moses, so we will be attending his Brit Mila next Shabbat. My cousin Izhak is also doing great - his Kosher goods store "Potz Gesheft" has won the contract for supplying the Royal British Family with kosher sausages.

There is one concern though that could hinder our progress. I spoke with Rebe Ovadia Yossef (a very well respected scholar among my people) today and he told me that Haalacha prohibits me from entering a business venture with a non-Jew. So it would be best for both of us if you could convert to Judaism and send me a copy of a document confirming that you were converted by a local Rebbi. If you do that, there will be no further complications, I assure you of that.

Yours sincerely
Shlomo

And he agreed!!!

Quote:

Wasalam
I read your mail with confusion and passion...How do i know who to contact in this deadly Iraq.

I have no choice but to do according to your principle...hope all will be well at the end of the transaction.I promise to convert if only if you convert me over there in Jerusalem because of the tension in my country which i cannot decide to preside over any doctorine because of my health.

I shall submit to your principle towards helping me .Go ahead and hear from the company when the delivery will take place.

Regards
Abdullah

So I advised him to seek a local Rebbi to help him convert.

Quote:

Shalom
According to the Israeli laws, once you convert, you can get Israeli citizenship straight away. So there would not be any problems for you moving over to Jerusalem. Seek any local Rebbi, who can convert you and then simply testify before G-d (even handwritten testimony will do) that you were converted according to Haalacha. I will go and try to finilize my dealings with the english company today. If I don't make it in time to the Western Union today - I will do it first thing tomorrow.

Yours
Shlomo

Meanwhile those guys from "London" were pressuring me to pay da bills

Quote:

Subject: CONSIGNMENT IN PROCESSING

We at Prudential Trustee Plc dully confirm the reception of your consignment form and dully completed.

All document have been approved and forwarded to the Warehouse Manager: Mrs Carol Ross Albert for processing.{ See attachment for how safe your consignment is at our Warehouse}.

In view of our 48 hrs delivery policy, it is our Compulsory Adminstrative Policy to charges you the sum of Five Hundred and Sixty British Pound ( 560 Pounds } for Transportation and Handling Charges of your consignment
This must be made payable via Western Union , upon the account officer.

Name: David Adams
Address: Laurence Pountney Hill
London
EC4R 0HH
United kingdom .

Payment slip should be scanned and sent by e-mail attachment, as evidence of payment.

Upon Payment, 48 hrs delivery of your consignment commences as a cash-receipt would be issued to you ,which will be required for clearance of the consignment on arrival in your Country.
Flight Detail of your Consignment would be detailed to you with the schedulled Tracking Number.
For further clarification call: Mr Martins Scott Tel: +44 703 183 3556{ 8:00 am- 9:00 pm}
Thanks for your co-operation.

I remain
Mrs Dorothy Greenald

I needed to stall them until I can be sure that Abdullah is a Jew...

Quote:

Great news indeed!
I am still waiting for a reply from my Iraqi partner. As soon as I get some positive news, I will go and make the payment.
Thank you!

Yours truly
Shlomo

Now I am still waiting for Abdullah to become a Kosher Jew, but soon I'll need a Western Union slip sample to fake the payment... Any ideas?
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh... two more letters from our corrspondence

Quote:
We are still waiting for your response before we proceed on your delivery process.
Also furnish us with you contact telephone number which you did not include in the form.
Reply as soon as you get this mail.

My reply was :

Quote:
Shalom Dorothy!

Yes, it's fine - send the box through. Just make sure they deliver it straight into my hands and not leave at the doorsteps. And also that they don't confuse me with my neighbor Yossale - he always steals my mail. As for phone number, I must regretfully inform you that we (Orthodox Jews) are not allowed to have phones.

Best regards
Shlomo
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please shop in "Fake" on those pictures and documents. Lads visit us from time to time, and will snatch up usable pictures/passports.

I haven't fully read your bait.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like where you're taking this bait, but I have a few things to point out:
When a lad sends you something, put a big "FAKE" across it before posting it here.
&
It's generally a bad idea to send a shopped passport, Shlomo Trahtenboim could be his next character and he has a nice passport for him to use on victims.

Apart from that, good job so far.. especially if he buys the orthodox jew thing with the non-usey-phone thing

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Please shop in "Fake" on those pictures and documents.

Will do that first thing tomorrow. No worries.
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Wang wrote:
I like where you're taking this bait, but I have a few things to point out:
When a lad sends you something, put a big "FAKE" across it before posting it here.
&
It's generally a bad idea to send a shopped passport, Shlomo Trahtenboim could be his next character and he has a nice passport for him to use on victims.

Apart from that, good job so far.. especially if he buys the orthodox jew thing with the non-usey-phone thing

10nx for the tip, will do that. Didn't really think about the passport when I started it. Will be more careful next time. Now I see the point... Sad
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahah! Read it all! Loved it...!

That was absolute class - please let me know if/when he converts to Judaism!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait. Wink
And you've still got loads of options left if he's still on the hook. Photos of the conversion process would be nice. Or pictures of a ceremony that he's got to perform at home to assert and prove his loyalty to his new faith.

What the other guys said about the documents though. Believe me, you don't need 'em to be able to convince a lad. That big, fat, juicy cash-carrot will do all the work for you. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

I'm an Orthodox Jew in real life, so that made it even funnier for me.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not gonna be happy when he finds out that he has to get circumcised.
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, mates! Will try and keep him occupied! Very Happy

ChainYanker wrote:
clapping
I'm an Orthodox Jew in real life, so that made it even funnier for me.

Hehe. Ma nishma, ahi? Very Happy I'm an Israeli myself, living in Australia right now...

OK. here's the guide I have comiled for my "iraqi" friend

Quote:
Shalom my friend!

Sorry for delay. I had to consult Rav Ovadja again regarding our plans. He has outlined a basic paper with requirements and the testimony. Unfortunately he has forbidden me to conduct any deals before this issue is closed as it would be considered as a grave sin.

*********************************************************************************
I, Rabbi ___[name]____ of ____[city]_____ tesify before G-d and Jesus that Mr. ____[name]____
has undergone Giur KeHalacha and from now on should be considered Jewish. Upon conversion he has been given a new Jewish name and from now on should be referred to as ____[name]____.

I also testify that he:

[ x ] Performed Mikveh immersion
[ x ] Was circumcised (either prior to Giur or right after)
[ x ] Was given a personal copy of Torah
[ x ] Has performed the christian blood drinking ritual

Date : xx/xx/xxxx
Signature ______________
*********************************************************************************

Please do hurry with this - the sooner you can get me this paper, the sooner I will get the permission from Rabbi Ovadja to conclude the business. G-d bless you!

Shlomo
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A really "different" plot. You certainly know your stuff and that makes it all the more credible. I wonder if Abdulla is aware that conversion away from Islam is a capital offense? Can you fit that into the bait at all? Maybe you could have Israeli friends who will help him sneak out of Iraq? Twisted Evil
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is almost a Jew now! He is using Shalom instead of Wasalam Laughing

Quote:
Shalom

How are you Sir...i have not heard from you since yesterday?Have you made the payment yet.

I tried to visit the isreal embassy here in my country but it is presently shut down including the US embassy.Guide me on where and how i could start the preparation of meeting with you in your country with my family.

I await you reply with prayers...My hope is on you

Regards from my family to you
Abdullah

Quote:
Shalom!!!

how do i fill the form...do i print it out and fill it then i send it back to you.

guide on how to fill it is my first time to this...reply me urgently so that i proceed on it .

Regards from my family to you
Abdullah

So I replied...

Quote:
Shalom my friend!
You can do it either way. Your Rabbi can even give you a handwritten letter stating those things I have outlined.
Shlomo

I am really eager to get a paper that he has performed a "Christian blood drinking ritual" from him! Laughing
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, the story continues...

Quote:
SHALOM!!

After long search for a Rabbi in my country i visited a local Rabbi center....which was formerly headed by Rabbi Arthur Waskow,They said all rabbi center are out of Iraq now due to their press for the US-LED occupation in Iraq to stop their war.They also explained that they stop their meetings because of attacks on their members by some millitants who thought they are in support of the US government.

I pinted the form along so that he could do according as you have insturcted me...but he said all these rites cannot be done in situation like this in IRAQ at the moment.He also cionfirmed my readiness to convert to a jew.I went there to him with my eldest son.

These are some reason he made me to know about their stance in the ongoing war in IRAQ.

An American Jewish Committee survey reveals that two-thirds of American Jews now believe the Iraq War was a mistake. It is time to act

Use their constitutional power of the purse to support our troops by ending this armed occupation and bringing them all safely home. "The king shall not amass an armed cavalry nor multiply gold and silver. Thus he will not act haughtily toward his fellow-citizens." (Deut. 17: 16-20).

I explianed my raletionship with you and he told me to go ahead that you are the right person i can ever dal with.So i put all confidence on you.

At this stage i look forward to you to fully do the conversion rites for me and my family as we have given all out to you to help us.

I await your reply as soon as possilbe.

Regads from my family
Abdullah

So, i decided to give Abdullah a helping hand...

Quote:
Shalom!

I have spoken to my grandson and he said that they have a special Rabbinical Unit on almost every US military base across Iraq. Those units perform prayers, field circumcisions and other occult services for the US Army. If you give me your contact details (phone number, address etc) I can forward them to my grandson and he will get in touch with the Rabbinical Unit closest to you. You will not even need to go anywhere - they will come for you and take you to the nearest US military base, where the ritual will be performed.

Shlomo

And the dude got "scared" Very Happy

Quote:
Shalom!!!

I read your mail with confusion and tears that you want to sell me out to the US military...why give me though conditions because you want to help me.
I am not in good condition to be captured by the US military neither will i give my information to any US military in Iraq.They have been killing us without justification.

I have agree to be a convert of the Jews with all sincererity...why do you want me dead because you want to help me.

I shall sign any handwritten paper you prepare for me then i will perform the rites in Jerusalem without these may be you jdo not want to help me anymore.You are giving me though conditions which i think is a sell out to me and my family.

Do conclude this transaction on time so that i could meet with you in your country and do the rites on time then face the investment plans.

You shall also assisit me in getting a house where me and my family will stay on our arrival.

I await your decision

Regards
Abdullah

Quote:
Shalom, Abdullah!

How could you think such things of me? I would have never sold you out to the US military! This is just a Rabbinical Unit. They are not even bound by the US chain of command. They are directed straight from Jerusalem. But if you are afraid of men in US uniforms, I can understand that. Please try to understand my position - I need something to show Rav Ovadja to get his permission to conclude the deal. He will never give me that permission until I can show him some proof. Just write down a paper like one I have already sent you and get it signed. We'll sort it out later. But I need that paper signed. So you have to either except my grandson's help on this one or find your own way to get this paper signed.

And you will need to get converted BEFORE you come to Jerusalem, otherwise you will end up on the Palestinian side ad will never be allowed to the Jewish side of the city. Once you arrive you'll live in the guest chambers in our Synagogue until we find a suitable house for you. The guest chambers are very nice - they feature luxury apartments, fitness room and a swimming pool on the roof.

Hope to see you soon in our Synagogue
Shlomo

And finally a small trpophy for me!

Quote:
Shallom!!

I HAVE SUCEEDED IN GETTING THE FORM SIGNED IN BASRA BY RABBI Yosef Gavriel

I WHEN THERE WITH MY FIRST SON WHICH WE BOTH GOT CONVERTED.i AM NOW BEEN REJECTED BY MY PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THAT I AM NOW A BETRAYER.THEY SAID I AM TRAVELLING JERUSALEM A GOOD FRIEND OF THE AMERICANS WHO ARE KILLING AND BOMBING THE IRAQIS.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO CONCLUDE WITH THE COMPANY ONTIME SO THAT I DO NOT GET KILLED BY THE IRAQ PEOPLE WHO ARE ANGRY AGAINST MY ACTION.YOU HAVE MADE ME TURN BACK TO THEM BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HELP ME.

ON MY WAY BACK TO MY CITY I ESCAPED A ROAD PLANTED BOMB WHICH MUST HAVE ALMOST KILLED ME AND MY SON.I HAVE DONE THE HARDEST THING ON EARTH...AND YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO DO IT.I HOPE IT IS GOING TO HELP ME INTO YOUR COUNTRY AND INVEST AS YOU HAVE PROMISE ME.

GO AHEAD AND CONCLUDE WITH THE COMPANY....I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.DO NOT LET ME DIE BEFORE I GET TO YOUR COUNTRY....MY HEALTH IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION

REGARDS TO YOU
Binyamin Ben-Eliezer(ABDULLAH)

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "local rabbi center"? Laughing

Well, they do always tell you in Jewish classes to consult your Local Orthodox Rabbi...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
love2bait77
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you want pics of the circumsition! Very Happy
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Noone wrote:
Hehe. Ma nishma, ahi? Very Happy I'm an Israeli myself, living in Australia right now.

I wondered where you got the image of the passport...

I won't lecture you about sending ID/Passport, I think you got the point...only one question -- you did change ALL the details in it -- right?

Bait wise, nicely done... I think a hand written assay about the joy of being Jewish should be submitted -- in Hebrew... Wink

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HellRyder wrote:
I think a hand written assay about the joy of being Jewish should be submitted -- in Hebrew... Wink

+ a video/voicemail of him performing Hava Nagila. Laughing
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

love2bait77 wrote:
tell him you want pics of the circumsition! Very Happy

hehe... pics would be nice, yeap Very Happy
Noone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HellRyder wrote:
Noone wrote:
Hehe. Ma nishma, ahi? Very Happy I'm an Israeli myself, living in Australia right now.

I wondered where you got the image of the passport...

I won't lecture you about sending ID/Passport, I think you got the point...only one question -- you did change ALL the details in it -- right?

Bait wise, nicely done... I think a hand written assay about the joy of being Jewish should be submitted -- in Hebrew... Wink

Yeap, changed every detail. All numbers are fake. Very Happy
Doit Pruitt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your exchange will go down in internet history!!!!

P.S. Love the picture of your nephew.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Doit Pruitt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean, grandson.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
chamal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait. But Muslims, like jews, are also all circumcised. Ask for a picture of both his and his son's circumcisions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic