SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed has sent me an email:

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Thanks for your call this morning..Since then I've been trying to reach you through your phone..I didn't mean to hurt you..It hurts to see you crying..I appreciate all you've done to assist in getting a free medical treatment for the blisters.Iam really grateful.It is not that Iam ashame of showing off the picture of dick in the public..But it is just that nobody will want scan the picture for me.It would being easier if I had a digital camera.Anyway,I will try the best I can to scan and send forward to you.Please,try and see reason with me.I love you...Amy..It really hurts to see you cry..Please,try and call me later in the day.I love you.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

I responded:

Quote:
Ed,
I am really sad. I went through a lot of trouble to get the doctor to talk to you last night. You don't even know that I paid $350 for your medical treatment so you could not have to pay money there in Africa. Doctors are expensive, and they are even more expensive at night. So I wanted you to get treated. Then after I begged and worked so hard to find where the doctor was and to get them to help you, you said you didn't want to be helped because of a small thing like having a photo of your penis taken. This is not a time to be embarrassed. Your penis can become infected!!!!! I don't want that to happen to you, and I am so worried about you. Now you don't want to do what the doctor says - and I've spent $350 for you to not do what the doctor asks - and that means that the treatment may not be perfect. The doctor needs to see you to make sure that the treatment is right and it is healing the way it should. Yet, you are too embarrassed to let him help you. Have I wasted my money? I am so sad. I am so worried about your penis and you make me cry because you won't take this seriously.

Love,
Amy

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blister Dick wrote:
It would being easier if I had a digital camera.

Does he have a webcam? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't he use the webcam in the cafe? Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost feel sorry for the lowlife scum. Almost.

The phone call is a true work of art.

The crying is wonderful...

bow_down clapping bow_down clapping

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
EvilSwede
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started reading this thread yesterday.. and went through it in one sitting. I just couldn't stop reading!

Excellent work!
But I hope he doesn't twig before you send him to Bahamas, so I really hope he manages to get that Visa soon Razz

Short Idea: If he's still mailing that other mark. Her sister's friend, he should be discovered, and as penance do that pilgrimage to Johannesburg before he's purified and worthy of marriage.

Damn you for making me read until 6:30 in the morning! Evil or Very Mad
Do it again please! Twisted Evil Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utter insanity! I just can't believe what I've read and heard here. :yikes:

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
Here's the call, kids! Very Happy

How did you people manage not to laugh out loud ? Shocked
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We were all taking turns laughing by switching off to each other and muting our mics to laugh. I really almost lost it when I was telling him he could collect his friend's semen to use. If you know to listen for it, you can tell I almost had to fake a disconnection in order to crack up.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahahaaha! WONDERFUL work! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Mr. 3dward Smith,

This is my personal email address, and you have permission to contact me through it. Your paramour, Amy Judd, has paid your medical fees; henceforth, the follow-up.

Please let me know how your treatment commences. How are you feeling? How is your penis? It would be very helpful if I could have photographs of your penis to help me make it better.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Dr. Vikt0r St3tsenko

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Ed needs to get the pictures quick, before the blisters turn into scar tissue!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have photographic depiction of the blistered appendage yet? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I hope to amount to this level one day. With practice maybe I can.

EDIT: I didn't find the time to search through all of the posts. Can someone tell me how he survived Signapore?

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Ed was deported for being an undesirable. He was skating on land mines the entire time, hahahaa. So far he "remains blessed", which would describe how he was not caned or imprisoned.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my Dr. St3tsenko, I hope you won't have to amputate. Although it would give new life to the word "chop" around here.

Eliza, I'm starting to believe you really are an evil mastermind in an underground lair with a Persian cat on your lap and the controls for a laser satellite at your fingertips.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I had seen the Docs warning about this thread in another thread before I started reading this, it took me more than 6hrs today with listening to the calls Laughing

I wish I could buy everyone involved a beer as this is top notch baiting from all parties clapping

Malaysia
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! I tried to tell you! This is the bait that doomed anything like free time in my life!

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed was ARRESTED!

That's why I haven't heard from him in a week! LOL

LMAO

Blister Dick emailed me:

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Sorry,it me long to get back to you..I had a little problem with the Police.I had a brawl with some miscreants.So,I left them with some serious bruise.I was invited by the police for interrogation.Anyway,I've resolved the problem.Darlin',I don't know why you are getting so worried about the blisters on my penis.It is no big deal..Like I told earlier,I can take good care of myself.The blisters have all disappeared..It has come back to normal..Anyway,I've managed to take a picture of the penis.I went through great deal of trouble to ge this done.I did it just to make you happy..I hope it will make you happy..
Darlin',Why haven't you sent me my Christmas Package?..You said,you sent it since on the 17th of December,2007..Uptil now,I have not received the package?..Are you sure,you sent the package?..Why haven't you sent me the Shippment receipts,Courier's company's name and website?..Frankily speaking,Iam finding hard to believe..I really want to know,why I haven't gotten the package..Remember,this is the second time,this is kind of thing is happenning..What is really going on?..Amy,don't you trust me?..Why is it difficult for you to believe me..I love you..I believe in you..Amy..I trust you with all my life..Are you hiding something from me..Have I wronged you,in anyway?..If I've offended you,tell it to my face..Be free to tell me..I believe there is something going on..I want to spend the rest of my life with you..But,how can this work out there is no trust..Tell me What and Who is behind this..I need to know..I've asked you to send me your pictures on several occasion,but you refused..But you have my pictures..You have the pictures of my parents..I've told every member of my immediate family about you..They all know about us..But,I don't know your parents?..I don't have there pictures..Why are you keeping all these things away from me.Does your Dad know about me..Iam already making plans for you to speak with my mother and my younger ones on phone..They want to talk to you..Darlin',you really love and you want us to get married..Please,it is high time you start behaving like a wife..You should try and study know me better..Don't anybody to lead you astray..Marriage is life time vow..I wouldn't to make any mistake..Do you really love... Amy..I will like you to call me..I want us talk this over on phone..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God Bless.
Edward Smith.

He then emails the priest:

Quote:
Dear ,
Sorry,it took me long to get back to you..I have being having some minor problems..Amy, asked to use a therapy..Somehow,I got myself injured..Since then,she have been feeling a kind of sef guilt about it..It is a minor problem..I don't know why she is bothering herself about it..She even went the extent of hiring an offshore doctor for me..Anyway,I've taken care of the injury..Right now,Iam Ok..Please,ask to stop bothering herself about it..Please,try and talk to her for me.I will stop here for now,I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Now who wants to see the pic of Ed's blistered dick?

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping So if he got arrested and spent time in jail, does this mean the blisters have migrated to his posterior? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Amy, asked to use a therapy..Somehow,I got myself injured..
I think that is seriously funny!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.... Ed is either lying to Eliza or to me.... (Imagine that! A lying lad!) I just got an email from him this morning after almost two weeks of silence. He's not going to get the visa forms submitted in time for the deadline.

Ed wrote:
Something terrible have happened..I've lost my father..He passed away,at the early hours of Thursday last week..Iam finished filling the forms,but I've not sent it..I've been in the village,since his demise..If I sent the forms tommorrow,will it be to late..Right now,Iam not in a stable mind..I will get back to you very soon.
God Bless You.
Any4eji Edward Smith.

Hmm... let's see, he's filled out Peanut's 50 page form yet again, and is apparently willing to drop another $82 to Fedex them. Shall I get him an extension since he'd otherwise miss the deadline, or does someone feel like coming up with a new form? (Paging Peanut!)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MsVixen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read this thread over 5 days. All I have to say is that this is pure GOLD. Well done to all involved, you provided me with plenty of laughs. Keep up the awesome bait!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well....he didn't necessarily tell FJB the truth about the blistered member....I think he's a bit embarrassed about what's going on.

I think FJB is going to find out and Amy's going to be in trouble for fornication.. If I remember right, it's 2nd Corinthians Chapter 5 in the Bible. Looks like Amy may have to spend some time away from Ed.....I can introduce a new character that Amy can get to send info to Ed. LOL Ed can then be upset about this - - you know one of the reasons Amy may not be friendly with her father is he could be a backwoods minister....one who thinks he's so much better than others.....

BTW do you think Ed would know Britney Spears? I could use her latest photos of her in the ambulance.....LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Eliza, he might. She is a top tier celeb. Any other lower caste celebs you might be able to use? Eventually he has to twig, but maybe this should be in 2013.....

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza - Some seriously crazy stuff you got going there. I think you are really married to YeaWhatever, or you spend way too much time hanging out drinking with him, and he has infiltrated your brain...hehehe Laughing

You asked,
Quote:
Now who wants to see the pic of Ed's blistered dick?
Not i said the pig....but I'm sure someone will ask you to post it.

Quote:
BTW do you think Ed would know Britney Spears?
No, Eliza, 3d is dumber than a stump, you know that. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic