SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help with the Pet Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, there are just so many of these scumbags, I'm having trouble keeping up with it. If anyone else would be interested in the Pet Scammers, let me know.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have spare lads, please post the initial scam email in the surplus 419 scam letters section, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pet scams aren't like the 419 scams, you can't play around with them as much. What I need is people willing to help me collect addresses of these creeps.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet scams are 419 scams, they are no different to any other advance fee fraud scams, and depending on how you play it, you can mess them about quite a lot.

Many members here bait pet scammers, which are posted in the surplus section, feel free to post them there for members and unregistered site visitors to view, also, by posting them in that section, they get picked up by Google bots, so that any potential victim who receives the same email, and who does an internet search, will see them listed here as scams and will then not lose their money.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be surprised if some PhoneLads are also running pet scams. They basically operate the same way. Anyway, going to send you a PM mouse.

EDIT: PM sent, I hope it's of some help.

Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, and I'm beginning to think that they may start training on these pet scams. Alot of them are jsut so stupid, the responses I mean. Then once in a while you come across one who has almost perfect English.

It's hard to explain, but they run much quicker than the other types. You really can't keep a scammer going for more than a few days.

Frankly, I've taken to just starting to insult some of them right off the bat. it's kind of a stress relief thing for me.
golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mouse wrote:
Frankly, I've taken to just starting to insult some of them right off the bat. it's kind of a stress relief thing for me.

I know the feeling. Also, being crude can bring enough evidence to have an account shut down... and it brings some laughs for you too. This lad is still running back and forth from MoneyGram although I think he's on his 4th or 5th email account now.

Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Jolly Roger
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WAHOOOO, this is like my third 'black magic curse'. I don't know, the idea of one of these idiots paying some local witch doctor just amuses me....

amabo wanzie [email protected]

"You shall die tonight and you will see black man magic tonight at 12.00 pm i promise you.asshole"

Tee hee hee. my response...

Is that midnight your time, or my time? Of course, you don't know what my time is so you're gonna have to guess if it's my time (remember, I can set my computer to show any ole time)

Now, does this mean you have to go pay some witch doctor? Cool, it'd be nice to see you ripped off by another con artist, WHOOO, you go guy!!! Ok, not that your a con artist, you're really more of an con idiot.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I opened a separate thread at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127020
before seeing yours.

I'm going to bait this son-of-a-bitch using my name Uyara Koksuka. I'll probably just end up insulting him as a form of stress relief as someone has already pointed. However I always feel that mother nature did a far better job of insulting these lowlife scum than we ever could!

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic