SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first attempt at a bait. I was trying to get a trophy picture from the Mugu, but no luck this time. I will be signing up for a mentor, but I just wanted to �get my feet wet� first. I got the initial letter from a catcher account that I set up by signing a few guest books. I got LOTS of emails, almost all of them 419 scams.
A note on Wigan Pier for the non-Brits out there:-
Wigan Pier is a small loading dock over a canal in the depressed industrial North of England. It has been a standing joke for almost a century to �Visit Wigan Pier�, as if it were a big pier and amusement arcade built over the ocean. Actually they have now built a nightclub and tourist attraction there.
From my catcher account:-

From The Desk Of:Mr.Morys Tataw
Director in charge of Auditing section
BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
(Ouagadougou) Burkina-faso
West African.
email:([email protected])

Dear Friend,

PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL,

First hope this mail doesn't disturb you much, Here we would like to introduce ourselves in briefly and i once apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, But please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.

l am Mr.Morys Tataw the Director in charge of Auditing section in Bank Of Africa(B.O.A) (Ouagadougou) Burkina-Faso West African. One of our customers the Governor of Taiwan Central(Reserve)Bank, Mr.(Sheu Yuan-dong), with his entire family were among the victims of February 16,1998 Air-Crash. For more about the Air Crash you can visit the CNN web news for the tragedy.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/
Before his death, he has an account with us valued at Twenty Two Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars ( USD 22.6M). According to the Burkina faso Law and Our Banking law, if such money remained unclaimed after (10 years) without any of his relation requesting for his account balance,the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

My proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to come and stand in as the next of kin or Distant Cousin of our deceased customer Mr.(Sheu Yuan-dong) for us to claim this money into your nominated Bank account for both of us benefit, so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials who will later use the money to sponsor war in Africa and kill innocent citizens in the search for political power.

Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort through to reach for any of his Relation but all was fruitless. My position as the Director in charge of Auditing section in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

This money will be shared on agreed percentage=30% for you for provision of the foreign account and all the effort that you are going to render for this transaction, While 60% is for me as the Founder, Your guidace and instructor throughout the duration of this great opportunity, then 10% must be kept aside incase any expences incuring during this transaction. Though must still be written in the agreement of personal trusteeship,once the funds is transferred to your account in your country or anywhere else.

Please if not interested you can destroy the mail because of the confidentiality attached to it. I promise that this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law. lf you are interesed and wish to assist me please contact me with the below information.

Mr.Morys Tataw
email:([email protected])
Awaiting your soonest response.
Best Regards
Mr.Morys Tataw
(Director In Charge)

-------------------------------

Subject: Re: URGENTLY REPLY NEEDED. Date: Fri 12/07/2007 08:53 PM

I am interested in helping you, please contact me.

Dick Fokker

--------------------------------

Subject: DETAILS FROM MORYS Date: 09 Dec 2007 07:32:29 AM

Dear Dick,

Greetings,

I am thankful for your response to my mail. I want you to mentain absolute confidentiality of this transaction because I need everything to be secured. The time frame is the best time to do the transaction because after the long years of absence, the bank has decided to transfer the fund to the treasury if unclaimed at the end of the fiscal year which will elapse around the end of the month of February , 2008 that is why everything has to be done speedly if you wish that we make a success in this transaction.

I am also happy that you have some ambitons like me which is the more reason why I started this transaction. The owner of the said fund was the Governor of Taiwan Central(Reserve)Bank. I will give you further informations about him later. My concern is for you to keep absolute secret. I have given you the details of the transaction hereunder to enable you know whether you can run the transaction with me.

Sorry that I did not respond immediately as you expected because I was putting things in order before getting back to you and also I was praying over the transaction because I do not want to get in to any wrong hand. I do not know you before but your carefulness in responding to my mail interested me that is why I decided to give you all the details to know whether you can make the transaction with me.

You do not need to worry on how to be the next of kin because it is what will be used in filling the application that matters. You can either be a next of kin or partner or anything depending on what I decide. No one is aware of this fund and again the deceased has no one coming again for the fund.

I want you to know that if you are serious towards this transaction, we are going to make a success. You have to know whether you have the capacity to receive this money when transferred to your account but my concern is for you to maintain absolute confidentiality. The percentage is subject to review depending on your committment to help me with full devotion. I am also ready to do charity works with part of the fund after we have succeeded.

Be sure that you have no risks to fear about. The gurantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf. I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you whether you are the real next of kin or not because I studied every thing before contacting you and moreover, I cannot involve myself to danger in the same bank where I am working.

I see this as an opportunity for me to be great and I want you also to be honest with me after the fund has been transferred to your account.I have to receive your account details where you want the fund to be transferred because I will use it in filling the application which is going to submitted to the bank on your behalf by me.

When I get to the office , I will have to buy and fill an application which will be submitted to the bank secretly on your behalf by me.I will also use your account details to fill the application for transfer. After submitting the application on your behalf, the bank will contact you directly after receiving the application but you must not let the bank know that I am the one that informed you about it to avoid suspicions.I want you also to call me once you receive this message for more acquaintances in case there is any thing you never understood so far.

My private telephone number is 00226 76 33 63 24. Dont be afraid because I am here to give you all the guidelines required.
I want you to tell me more about yourself also.
I have some questions for you.

1. Are you married and of what age are you?
2. what do you wish we can invest on when I will come to your country.
3. Are you ready to assist me honestly in this transaction?
4. Are there things you want to ask me?
5. I need you to tell me whether you are capable of receiving this amount or not when transferred.
For me, I am married with two kids and has worked in this same bank for years.
I will give you the updates when I hear from you.
I am expecting you to call me for more clarifications.
I look forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

MR. MORYS TATAW

--------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: DETAILS FROM MORYS Date: Sun 12/09/2007 02:02 PM

Dear Morys:

Thank you for your email. I am not woried by the delay, I understand that you need to be circumspect in setting up a deal such as this. I feel that we will be able to build a trust in one another ove the course of this correspondance, and look forward to a sucessful completion of this deal. To answer your questions:

1. Are you married and of what age are you?
I am single and 27 years old.

2. what do you wish we can invest on when I will come to your country.
I recommend 5 star hotels, fast food franchises such as McDonalds, the Aerospace industry and, of course, Tribble farming. I also know of an opportunity in a Dilithium mine.

[Actually since this bait ended, the Dilithium mine is still available if anybody is interested!]

3. Are you ready to assist me honestly in this transaction?
As managing director of Universal Shafting, LLC I have a reputaton to uphold. You may depend upon it sir - my word is my bond.

4. Are there things you want to ask me?
Does this transaction involve any risk or expense? I realize that this type of transaction often involves fees for such things as attorney fees, demurrage, and bribes. Anyting up to �50,000 or so will not be a problem for me when a fund of $22.6 million is involved. Also, I want to devote some of these funds to charitable causes - will this be a problem?

5. I need you to tell me whether you are capable of receiving this amount or not when transferred.
In the Universal Shafting, LLC. corporate account, an amount of only $22.6 million will barely be noticeable. Receiving this amount will, therefore, not be a problem.

My corporate account is with Llama's Bank, I assume that your bank will ask me for the account details for where the money will be transferred?

With regards,
Dick Fokker
Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.

-------------------------------------------------

Subject: SEND ACCOUNT INFORMATION! Date: 10 Dec 2007 05:02:26 AM

Dear Dick,
Greetings!

I am thankful for your kind respone to my details.

I am now sure that you are the right person that God has sent for us to do this transaction because from all indications, I have seen that you are a careful person like me. I do not intend to put you into hassles because there is no way the fund can be transferred without legalizing it because at the height of approving the fund for transfer, once my bank here is satisfied with your submissions and that you are the beneficiary to the fund, the bank will issue some legal documents to cover the fund so that no institution will poke-nose. You can also open a new account for the transfer if you are afraid of using your old account but one thing I have to assure you is that nothing will ever happen to your account .

I do not know whether it will be possible for you to come down here to my country so that you will go back with my two kids after the operation has been completed.

I am happy hearing from you. Do not ever be afraid of this transaction because I am strongly behind you.You are going to receive the funds in either dollars depending on what your bank decides at last. It is true that some necessary expenses will be made but what I cannot say at this stage is the total estimate because there are some that will be done directly by me and few that will be made by you but all these are not the bone of contention because once we work concertedly, we are definitely going to make it. Let not your mind be focused on expenses only but on how we can succeed.

You are not supposed to fear when I am in front of this matter.I want to assure you that no other person is in this transaction with me today except you and I but be assured that you are safe. I thank you for responding again to my mail. Believe that trust is required before we can achieve anything. I want you to know that we have a spy unit in our bank that can also monitor communications going on within my bank of which they can trap a message and use it to investigate your claim. In this case, I have stopped writing you from my office but if in the future you receive any message relating to this transfer that is not from me, do not respond to it but rather forward it to me for advice because I will be in a better position to know how the letter has come to you. I want you to know that I have nothing against you. No other person presently is in this transaction with me because I will only settle the necessary people when I conclude.

There is no doubt that I will invest my own share of the money in your country after we are successful because there is no way I can take the money to another place after you have helped me but you need to tell me the possible things one can invest in when I will come to your country with my family.

I have received your message and has agreed to work with you since there is a trust between us. My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss. I am repeating most of what I said before so that you can understand and step in to actions quickly.

Be sure that you have no risks to fear about. The guarantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf. I do not want you to have any fears of any kind because if there is anything to fear about, I would have been the one to fear more since I work in the same place.

I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you whether you are the real next of kin or not because I studied every thing before contacting you and moreover, I cannot involve myself to danger in the same bank where I am working.

I see this as an opportunity for me to be great and I want you also to be honest with me after the fund has been transferred to your account. I believe that you will not betray me at last. From the way you have answered me, I have the belief you are honest. I need you to send to me quickly the account information (banking coordinates) where you will like the fund be transferred to so that I will use the information to fill an application which will be submitted to the bank secretly on your behalf by me. I have no wrong thing to do with your account. Do not be afraid at all .

After submitting the application on your behalf, the bank will contact you directly after receiving the application but you must not let the bank know that I am the one that informed you about it to avoid suspicions.

You need to expedite actions because we are about conducting our first quater revision of files in my bank and if there is no claim for this fund, other people may discover the fund during our next audit.

I want you also to call me once you receive this message for more acquaintances in case there is any thing you never understood so far.+226 76 33 63 24.

Dont be afraid because I am here to give you all the guidelines required to ensure smooth conclussion of this deal.

I am waiting to receive the account details from you to enable me start the preliminary procedures.I want you to try and keep this transaction secret till everything is over because of our security.

I want you to please send me your account information stated as follows:-

BANK NAME..................
BANK ADDRESS...........
ACCOUNT NO................
ACCOUNT OWNER.........
BANK SWIFT CODE (ifany)......
BANK TEL/FAX (if any)..........
YOUR MOBILE NO...............

I look forward to hearing from you

My Regards,

MORYS.

Subject: Re: SEND ACCOUNT INFORMATION! Date: Mon 12/10/2007 09:30 PM
Dear Morys:

My banking coordinates are as follows:-
BANK NAME.................. Llamas Bank
BANK ADDRESS........... 419 Nichosoff Rd., Wigan, WN3 5PS
ACCOUNT NO................ 12000345 07361 31484
ACCOUNT OWNER......... Universal Shafting, LLC.
BANK SWIFT CODE (ifany)...... n/a
BANK TEL/FAX (if any).......... n/a
YOUR MOBILE NO............... +44 1942 230 XXX

I certainly do not want anybody to implicate us out of enemity! I have already had plenty of enemitys of every flavor, thank you very much. Thank you for reassuring me on this most important point - I feel as if you will be right behind me at every step.

Dick Fokker
Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.
If you haven�t tried it, I recommend an iced coffee enemity!

---------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE : Re: SEND ACCOUNT INFORMATION! Date: 11 Dec 2007 04:29:18 AM

Dear Dick

Greetings

I have received your bank coordinates. Unfortunately, today is a work free the here in my Country. The Country is observing her independence day. I will make sure that I submit to the bank your sent information when work resume tomorrow 12/12/007, but before I do that, I will have to make sure of your preparation to make little financial contribution torward the success of this transaction as I indicated in my detail information to you. You have to assure me of your financial capability to assist in this transaction less I start work with you and may not finish owing to finance.

Hope to inform

With regards

Morys

-----------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: RE : SEND ACCOUNT INFORMATION! Date: Wed 12/12/2007 07:08 PM

As I said in my previous email:

"I realize that this type of transaction often involves fees for such things as attorney fees, demurrage, and bribes. Anyting up to �50,000 or so will not be a problem for me when a fund of $22.6 million is involved."

Once again, I have no problem with this.

Best Regards,
Dick Fokker
Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.

Subject: LATEST DEVELOPMENT............WAIT FOR BANK Date: 13 Dec 2007 04:29:34 AM

Dear Dick,

Greetings,

You have to know that this transaction must be kept secret as we have agreed because the whole thing is just a luck that came our way and of course we need to grab it. I will travel to meet you in person after the fund has been transferred .I want you to scan and send your current picture to me because I need to see the person I am trusting.I hope you will call me if you have anyting to ask me.

It is true that some necessary expenses will be made but what I cannot say at this stage is the total estimate because there are some that will be done directly by me and few that will be made by you but all these are not the bone of contention because once we work concertedly, we are definitely going to make it. Let not your mind be focused on expenses only but on how we can succeed.

The percentage is subject to review depending on your committment to help me with full devotion

The application has been submitted. I have two legal papers which I have used my money to secure already to make the claim easier for us that is why I want you to relax your mind and know that we are going to succeed.

I must say that you are a serious person and that has moved me to trust you more You have nothing to fear since I am working in the same bank and I think that is enough guarantee for you.
I want you to be ready because the bank may likely contact you soon.

I was able to buy an emergency application from my bank and has submitted it to the bank on your behalf . Since the application is an emergency type, I know that the bank will contact you soonest. I did this because not many of the Directors was in the office because there was a general meeting of the Board.

Please you know that I am afraid since I dont know you in person so I will like you to be a friend to me because you can see that this transaction is going to open up a life relationship between our families in the future.

Based on the way you talked in your email , I want you to understand that I have trusted you that is why I have taken new steps towards this transaction believing that I have not made a mistake by using your name to start the operation as the beneficiary to the fund.

I used your name to fill the application to avoid being late because as the person in charge of file revisions in the bank , I know that we are supposed to submit the files without delay that is why I decided to be faster to avoid another person seeing the fund as being unclaimed.
I am sending this mail to inform you about some of the things I have done so far on your behalf and believe that any moment from now, you will be contacted by the bank.

I also want to inform you that due to the activities going on in the bank at the moment considering the time our next file revision of audits will be conducted , I got an opportunity when the Director of foreign remittances was not around in his office, I used your name to fill an application form which I also submitted on your behalf to the bank . The reason why I did it is because very soon, the auditors of the bank will submit our r�ports to the bank and if there is no claim already for the account , then the bank will transfer the money to the treasury as uncliamed bills. But since I have submitted the application already in your name , that means the bank will likely contact you directly any moment from now through your email because I left your email address as your contact address. It will be your duty to re-confirm your account informations for the transfer to the bank when they contact you. Ensure that you don't let the bank know that you have any relationship with me because if they do, will put our transaction to danger.

You have to be checking your mails daily because I dont know the time the bank will contact you and if there is any thing you dont understand when they contact you, dont hesitate to inform me so that I can help you.

I will be expecting to hear from you when you receive any message from the bank.

Try to call me for it is very necessary so that I can enlighten you more before the bank contacts you. +226 76 33 63 24. Do contact me quickly to enable me know your position.

KEEP THIS TRANSACTION SECRET TILL WE HAVE SUCCEEDED.

MORYS.

Subject: CONFIRM INFORMATION Date: 14 Dec 2007 10:09:07 AM

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
Sir,

PLEASE CONFIRM INFORMATION

ATTN: DICK FOKKER

This is to inform you that I got a transfer slip from DIAMOND BANK Nigerian. PLC., directing me to transfer to the bank
== Llamas Bank,
#419 Nichosoff St. (Note the street number!)
Wigan WN3 7RX,
Account number 12000345 07361 31484.
Belonging to UNIVERSAL SHAFTING, LLC,
Wigan Pier
Pottery Road,
Wallgate Wigan,
WN3 5AA,
ENGLAND,
the sum of $21,456,450 USD (twenty one million four hundred and fifty-six thousand, four hundred and fifty US dollars only) and in full, from account name DIRECT SOURCE Nigerian. LTD. .

Confirm the information with me. Add the beneficiary�s name, ABA number, and Routine number. Include your identification like National ID card, Driver�s license, or Int�l passport (first and second page).
If you are sure you are the account owner, confirm.

Waiting for your response.

Regards
OBI JAMES
International Remittance department

----------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: CONFIRM INFORMATION Date: Fri 12/14/2007 07:26 PM
Dear Obi:

This is to confirm that I am the account holder.
Beneficairy's name is Dick Fokker.
ABA Number is not used by Llama's bank
Routine number is LL8245 6831

Attached is my Int'l passport.

Best regards,

Dick Fokker

Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.

(Attached a 1MB renamed .dll file)

Subject: PHOTO Date: 13 Dec 2007 11:27:01 AM

Dear Dick

Greetings

I am waiting to receive your Photo.

Thanks

Morys

-------------------------------------------------

Subject: ANY INFO? Date: 15 Dec 2007 04:38:37 AM

Dear Dick

Greetings

I write to find out from you if you have been contacted by the bank. Please do update me of any information from the bank.

Thanks

Morys

Subject: Re: ANY INFO? Date: Mon 12/17/2007 02:22 PM
Yes, I have been contacted by the bank. Here is the info and my reply:

Dear Obi:

This is to confirm that I am the account holder.
Beneficairy's name is Dick Fokker.
ABA Number is not used by Llama's bank
Routine number is LL8245 6831

Attached is my Int'l passport.

Best regards,

Dick Fokker

Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.

----- Next Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:09:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: CONFIRM INFORMATION

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Sir,
PLEASE CONFIRM INFORMATION
ATTN: DICK FOKKER

This is to inform you that I got a transfer slip from DIAMOND BANK Nigerian. PLC., directing me to transfer to the bank ==
Llamas Bank,
#419 Nichosoff St.
Wigan WN3 7RX,
Account number
12000345 07361 31484.
Belonging to UNIVERSAL SHAFTING, LLC,
Wigan Pier
Pottery Road,
Wallgate
Wigan,
WN3 5AA,
ENGLAND,
the sum of $21,456,450 USD (twenty one million four hundred and fifty-six thousand, four hundred and fifty US dollars only) and in full, from account name DIRECT SOURCE Nigerian. LTD. .
Confirm the information with me. Add the beneficiary�s name, ABA number, and Routine number. Include your identification like National ID card, Driver�s license, or Int�l passport (first and second page).
If you are sure you are the account owner, confirm.
Waiting for your response.
Regards
OBI JAMES
International Remittance department

------------------------------------------------

Subject: APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: 17 Dec 2007 05:01:32 AM

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Sir,
APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING

ATTN; DICK FOKKER
We have received your confirmation letter stating that you are the rightful owner of the account confirmed to me.
For your information all the necessary approval documents are ready for inducements Director of Monitoring Policy Department of CBN.

Application form is to be completed today and signed by the Governor. All proofs of purpose of payments have been received from the Diamond bank plc. Waiting for Governor's approvals.

We are also waiting for the Chairman of the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) of Nigeria clearance of the fund, that this fund is not meant for financing of terrorist activities, diverse of Public fund, or money laundering.
Because the Code Bureau of international Remittance of this huge sum demands the clearance from the chairman of the EFCC. And the Anti-Graft Agency. All these are necessary for we cannot answer questions on any allegations of conspiracy, abuse of office. Any fund above $100, 000 USD that is going out of any Nigerian financial institution must pass through all the Due Process.
For the code of Conduct Acts. Of the 1999 Nigerian constitution, on international remittance PART 1, permits the payments of Due Process fees of $10,000 USD cash before transfer would be made by the beneficiary of the foreign account, through his agents or attorney (Lawyer) who will sign the final release order on his behalf or you will come down to CBN Headquarters and sign the same documents.
Note that we the management will not held responsible for any delay from your side.
The above fees also cover the cost of transfer. No taxes are attached to this whole process because the DIRECT SOURCE LTD., have covered that side of taxation from the federal revenue (Federal tax office). You fund will be released less than 24 hours of receipt of the above-mentioned fees.

Happy Christmas and New Year in advance.

Regards
OBI JAMES
International Remittance Department.

-----------------------------------------------

[OK, they have asked for the fees � now is the time to ask for the trophy photo!]

Subject: Fwd: APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: Mon 12/17/2007 03:21 PM
Morys:

Good news from the bank!

As you can see from the attached correspondence, the approval is ready for signing. All that is required is the due process fees of $10,000, which I am ready to send. I must say that these fees are rather modest, I had expected to have to pay more for such a large transaction as this. I am pleasantly surprised by this development. I have already asked the bank for the wire transfer details, so I can send the money as soon as you give me the go ahead.

For security purposes, I need to see a photograph of you so that I know who I am dealing with before I wire the money. In order to be certain that it is truly you, I need you to hold a sign with an agreed pass phrase written upon it. That way I know that the photograph has been taken recently and for my benefit, and it cannot possibly be a photo that was just found on the internet. I would suggest simply using my name as the pass phrase.

Therefore, make a LARGE, CLEAR sign with my name written upon it in BLACK letters (using either paint or a marker pen). Then have somebody take a LARGE, CLEAR photograph of yourself holding this sign, scan it WITHOUT compression, and email it to me as an attachment.

This demand for a photograph is non negotiable. Unless you can send me a simple photograph of yourself holding the sign, then we will be unable to complete the deal. But, I can wire the funds to the bank the same day that I receive a satisfactory, clear, photograph of yourself. I am sure that you must understand that, as the EFCC themselves state, we must take every precaution against possible fraud on this transaction. This is for both of our sakes.

Once again,

*************** NO PHOTO, NO DEAL. ************

Happy Kwanzaa to you, too!

Best regards,

Dick Fokker

Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.

---------------------------------------------------
[DRAT! I skimmed the emails, and so did not realize that I was supposed to keep Mory�s identity secret from the Central Bank of Nigeria, yahoo division! Of course, they are one and the same individual, which further confused me. I probably blew the whole deal right here � oh well.]

Subject: Re: APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: Mon 12/17/2007 02:54 PM
I am about to contact Mr. Morys Tataw. As soon as he approves the transaction, I can wire the $10,000 USD to your account, then you can complete the transfer to my account. Please let me know your banking details so that I can wire transfer the funds to you immediately once I get confirmation from Mr. Tataw.

Because of the fluctuations in the exchange rate, it would probably be best if I were to wire you the amount of $10,500 so that you will wind up with at least $10,000 in your account even if the exchange rate should fluctuate slightly. (I will be paying in pounds sterling, of course).

Best regards,

Dick Fokker

Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC

Subject: Re: APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: 19 Dec 2007 06:24:39 AM

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Sir,

COMFIRM TO ME WESTERN UNION DETAILS

ATTN; DICK FOKKER

When you are through with Mr. Morys Tataw, use the info. I waited for your reply yesterday and decided to forward this to you this morning so as to meet up with the friday deadline.

Here is the details to the name you will use in sending the money through western union money transfer.

NAME; JOSEPH. E. MADUKA

ADDRESS: PLOT 102, BANK CLOSE,
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

TEST QUESTION: BROTHER

TEST ANSWER: JOSEPH

This is the name you will use in sending the payments of Due process fees. Note that the money you are to send should be sent in three bits in the same name, and same addresses and test question and anwer as stated above. this so because any money above $4000 would go a long way process which might take seven working with the recipients bank clearing house.

I will forward the whole approved and signed documents to you, for your updating, via email attachment, after payments of the fees. Thanks.

Regards
OBI JAMES
International Remittance Department.

Subject: Fwd: APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: Wed 12/19/2007 08:40 PM
Morys:

The bank sent me the details for the Western Union transfer, and I have $10,500 (actually the Pounds Sterling equivalent) ready to go. The bank also mentioned that the deadline for this is Friday, 21/12/2007.

All we need now is the photograph of you. If you are having difficulties with the processing, let me know and I will see if I can get a deadline extension from the bank. It would certainly be a shame to lose the whole deal over a simple snapshot!

Don't forget to hold the sign with my name on it.

Best Regards,
Dick Fokker
Managing Director,
Universal Shafting, LLC.

[It seems that Morys is not impressed with my $10,000!]

Subject: RE : Fwd: APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: 20 Dec 2007 02:59:48 AM

FUCK YOUR ASS!

Time to trade insults � I got this particular script off the forum, thanks to the author.

Subject: Re: RE : APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: Thu 12/20/2007 01:11 PM

YOU ARE A MUMU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT.
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 2 NAIRA.

MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, IN FACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

I was not expecting to hear from Morys again � Surprise!!

Subject: RE : Re: RE : APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: 20 Dec 2007 02:34:48 PM

SO YOU KNOW ALL THIS YOU'VE SAID, WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WRITING AS MUGU????????????

HOPE TO INFORM

MORYS

[This may also be a mistake. I probably should not have revealed too much while burning the Mugu. At least I did not refer to any web sites.]

Subject: Re: RE : RE : APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: Thu 12/20/2007 04:53 PM
There are THOUSANDS of people just like me. We write you to waste your time. That way, you will not make any money with your pathetic 419 scams, and you will starve to death. Slowly. We HATE fuckers like you.

That is, if your Oga doesn't break your legs first for wasting money at the internet cafe.

Till we meet again, mumu!
(And believe me, we WILL meet again!)

Dick Fokker

[I thought of my own insult to send. Of course, in reality it would be some congressman�s mistress, not a general�s mother, but I thought it sounded better this way! Actually this scenario is not completely impossible IMHO � stranger things have happened.]

Subject: Re: RE : RE : APPROVAL READY FOR SIGNING Date: Thu 12/20/2007 05:26 PM
Oh yeah, one thing I forgot:

You give us half an excuse, and we will have our American friends come and drop bombs on you. You think they won't? Just look at what happened in Somalia. Those Americans have MILLIONS of bombs, and they are just ITCHING for an excuse to use them! Just 419 scam some American Military General's mother out of her life savings, and see what happens next!!!

Dick Fokker

[Still awaiting a reply!!]

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit that I thought it ended too soon. These must be experienced lads I would think. I'd suggest that next time you give less away at the end; the more info we give these lice the more knowledge they gain. In my bait with Agnes Malaprop I deliberately repeat any spellings they use and mis-spell as much as I can. This way they accept garbage as truth, learn more garbage, and will perpetuate it in their scam letters.

But an enjoyable bait all the same. Laughing
JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback! I, too, was shocked at how quickly it ended, and you are obviously right about giving away less at the end. I was thinking that it was all over, so what the heck, but in fact I need to consider future baiters! Repeating the misspellings is a good idea, too.

What I really want to do is to experiment with some new modalities, but I wanted some experience under my belt first. While I had hoped for a trophy pic, maybe too many of the lads are wise to this by now?

I have signed up for a mentor, I don't know whether to try for another trophy pic or go straight to a new modality (I call it the "Appliance Manual Modality"), I guess that depends on the mentor.

JB

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JB...I suspect that these are pretty experienced scammers who have been burned before. Like anyone they learn from past experiences. I'm sure that's how one of my baits fell apart when I sent a corrupted file to represent a WU form.

My suggestion also would be to try to gain some trust first before you go for trophies. I have had three baits go now, and each one positively threw trophies at me when they thought they had a live one hooked. I think it is only when we try to get TOO clever and comical that we fall on our faces. I'm even wondering if my Mr. R. Slicker has not given my Mrs. Mal3pro3p game away. Rolling Eyes

Go for your "Appliance Manual Modality". There are hundreds of thousands of these thieving scum out there....to burn up a few still leaves lots of pets to play with. Twisted Evil
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One criticism:
Your first reply was on the 7th of December, and your photo request was on the 17th. That's only 10 days! And a lot of emails were exchanged in that short time, too. If you had spread it out a bit, and kept the photo request for much later, it might have had a better result.

But... plenty more out there to play with!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
olafnorgman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have a few question as im a wannabebaiter myself. Isnt the point in the end not to reveal that you are a baiter?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The current consensus on Eater is: Yes, don't tell them they've been baited, as it is a form of Educating The Lads.

I would have mentioned that in my comment, but immediately before posting that one, I had said the exact same thing on another Published Work thread in which the baiter burned the lad at the end, and I hate repeating myself. Hate it. Totally, absolutely loathe it. Repeat myself? Never, I hate doing that.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic