SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Britney Spears

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF?

Please Sky News; can I have my old news channel back?

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to America Shiver. Didn't you know what celebrities do is more important than several people dieing in a crash crash or some killer at large in your neighborhood? Rolling Eyes

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There could be a mass pile up on the Sagbama Expressway, with 37 wealthy mining engineers killed (each with his whole family) and Britney Spears would still dominate the news (and, now, lil sister Jamie is getting in on the action).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey now, some of us Americans want the REAL news...like, where is Paris partying these days? And when is Lindsey going into rehab again? Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think im going to be sick if i have to hear ONE MORE F*****G THING about britney, paris, lindsey, or any other spoiledass socalled celeberty loser. puke puke puke puke
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People cannot turn away from car wrecks ... unless one across the street has celebrities in it.

I was watching a replay of an Saturday Night Live show (probably 5 years old), and this one sketch had this really hot girl (as the guest host) in it (she had a wig on so I wasn't entirely sure who it was) acting with one of the regulars. I kept trying to figure out who it was, given the age of the show. It wasn't until the next sketch with said guest host that I realized it was none other than Britney Spears. It's almost impossible to remember that for a brief moment in time, men wanted her and women wanted to be her (yes, I know -- not all men and women -- but certainly a good %).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd rather hear about Ms. Spears than the Fing Iowa caucus any day.

(no offense to any of our Iowa baiters)

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure most of you have seen this Britney rant (it's had millions of hits) but these are the kind of celebrity obsessed people that need to be humanely put to sleep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't necro, peeps, but this thread still makes me laugh...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117468&highlight=britney

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:
I think im going to be sick if i have to hear ONE MORE F*****G THING about britney, paris, lindsey, or any other spoiledass socalled celeberty loser. puke puke puke puke

Amen X 10! In fact, I don't even want to hear their names in the context of "I don't wanna hear about Miss XYZ". I am sick and tired of certain people getting more airtime and headlines than the POTUS, just because they can sing or act. Or can't sing or act. Or whatever.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean that in England they don't follow celebrities.

I seem to recall an English girl named Diana.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weren't Americans obsessed with Diana? Wink I know of people who were glued to their TV sets and crying when she died. Rolling Eyes

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amazed that there are actually people who follow the celbrity news like they do. It's odd, because there is obviously a market for it. However, I know very few people who buy those celebrity magazines and all of the other garbage that goes along with following stars. Or, maybe it is that I don't know anyone who admits to it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rockout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do like Perez Hilton but i do have to say that enoughs enough.... We all know Britneys crazy and loves drugs... She loves attention too... This circus needs to stop... I was in Hollywood New Years Eve and I was walking past Teddy's nightclub and there were tons of paparazzi out and me and a friend spotted a girl in a pink wig pretending to be Britney so we yelled out, "BRITNEY!" and like 4 photogs ran halfway down the street. HAHA... then they came walking back.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WhiteKing419 wrote:
You mean that in England they don't follow celebrities.

We tend to mock them more than most other places.

Current holder of the 'will she or won't she die soon?' Britney-a-like trophy here in the UK is Amy Winehouse. The only difference between Amy and Britney though is that Amy has talent.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
The only difference between Amy and Britney though is that Amy has talent.

Yes, she is able to sing an entire song without actually saying one coherent word and sell records. That's talent. Wink

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yes, two famous singers known to run around the streets in their underwear. (Or, in Brit's case, lack thereof...) Wink

I will admit to the occasional celeb-watching...meaning, I'll read the tabloid covers in the supermarket line, but I won't buy them. (Not that I'll admit to, anyway!)

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
... I know of people who were glued to their TV sets and crying when [Diana] died.

After she died and was buried, I waited until the third day, yet she failed to rise from the dead and ascend unto heaven, to sit at the right hand of ... well, whatever.

Maybe she wasn't that important after all.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Maybe she wasn't that important after all.

Well....she was important to her sons. (Sorry, but as a Mom I take no pleasure in debating the importance of another Mom's death.)

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who?

--J.D.

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness people like aren't mentioned in places like eater. It's why I come here; you find sanity.

I would never perpetuate a conversation about these airheads.

Ah. Urm... errrr.... uh.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I just saw this on the 'news.'

For some perspective:

Speares comes from a town named Kentwood, Louisiana, population 2,656.

The town's website (http://www.kentwoodla.org/) was created with Word97 and the latest revisions are from March 2003.

The website lists 14 'restaurants,' including Peggy's Drive-In, Hart's Bar-B-Que, and the Kentwood Donut Shop. A few of those 14 aren't really in Kentwood; they're out on Highway 38.

Oh, don't forget the Sugar Shack II ("Open Mon-Sat: Plate lunches till 2:00 pm.")

The website further lists 10 churches, all in Kentwood.

14 'restaurants' : 10 churches. Not bad.

The website evens shows the town's trailer park.

I guess this and the past Speares episodes just prove the old adage: 'you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl.' Wink
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is country supposed to be a synonym for low life trash? I grew up in a very small town in the country. Wink Her problem is a lack of class. She's never had any and never will. (She's also not very bright).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No certainly not, no synonym.

But something tells me Britney would probably be much better off married to Billy Bob, working as a secretary at the Kentwood Wood Chip Plant, and driving her kids down to Skinney's Restaurant on Highway 51.

She's clearly displaced among the Hollywood celebs.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brittany Spears

Her initials say it all.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic