SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They Will Scam a Child!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have borrowed a modality from Vegasbaby, who baited a series of lads back in August pretending that he, himself was (literally) a lad - - specifically pretending to be a 12 year old who had received an e-mail from a scammer, just to see how they would respond.

I thought it was a neat idea at the time, and now I have tried it myself.

The first response began with the following words:

Quote:
How are you and your perents

Note that the scammer has clearly read the e-mail, and digested the fact that his victim is 12.

Out of 19 responses, only one had a negative reaction to the age:

Quote:
Sorry the email was not meant for you as you are too young for this sort of transaction.

But this was more typical:

Quote:
I am happy at your age you have a good wisedom to carry on with this transaction,,

They are truly slime!!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes they are Evil or Very Mad
I had invented a female youth character for baiting purposes and usually she was the one being asked for daddy�s phone number, for the address, the account number and any personal family details in general..By now I have found this as a general pattern and not just co-incidence..
For example, ARK has more than once begged her for money, in addition to the more usual "please convince your daddy how urgent this transaction is, my dear".
The hitman Dennis has described the most detailed killing details to her and not to his numerous adult "victims", who seem to get fairly ridiculous death threats.
Seems like the lads have less feelings of shame begging her for money than scamming the "doctor", the "lawyer" or the "secretary" Evil or Very Mad They�re taking advantage of the confidence a youth has in friendly words from adults who pretend to be daddy�s or mama�s business friends.
I have come to hate this lad thinking by now and do not use that character any more.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are not put off by much. When J*nah, my baiting character, told one that he did not have a driver's license because he is only 12, but he does have a school library card, here is the response:

Quote:
I acknowledge the receipt of your information with thanks. Yes you should send your library Card to represent your driver's License.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought I could not hate them anymore I read this.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are so cheap. Really.
Reading this makes me quite think I'd love to grab a nice, sweet sword and go chop some dolla, or even better, lads...

But then, on the other, I don't wanna get my blades dirty on such lousy w*nkers, so I better keep on stealing there time with a nice lengthy bait.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proof, if you ever needed it, that scammers really are scum. They obviously aren't constrained by petty morality.

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry the email was not meant for you as you are too young for this sort of transaction.

The lad's clever enough to know a typical 12 year old's reaction to being told he's too young for something, that's all.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, not all of them will scam kids. Some seem to realize that there's no money lost in such a scam.
I have one lad happily trying to scam my 15 year old character.
Another lad dropped her when he realized her age, though.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reasoning behind not scamming a kid is because the lad realises that most of the time, a minor will not have a bank account. If you're going to bait as a kid, always mention that you've got a bank account and rich parents and you'll get your pet.
Lads don't care who their vics are and the vast majority would scam the flies off a dog turd if they thought they could make money out of it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

look in the audio section

My child - 9 at the time - - talks to a scammer on the phone - telling the scammer he's dying and there's no cure.

The scammer wants my kid to get money and send it to him in order to get a cure!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one to show the bleeding hearts, Eliza!!

Bruin

South Africa

Kristjansson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
These guys are not put off by much. When J*nah, my baiting character, told one that he did not have a driver's license because he is only 12, but he does have a school library card, here is the response:

Quote:
I acknowledge the receipt of your information with thanks. Yes you should send your library Card to represent your driver's License.

Bruin

A library card...

God...those stuffs don't even have photos or even birthdates on them!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at things through a lad's eyes*: If a victim has money, then swindling them out of that money is fair game.

Okay enough lad-hugging. These guys are scum, and I don't for one minute buy their "just trying to survive" stories. I've tried to see things from their perspective, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

* HOW TO LOOK AT THINGS THROUGH A LAD'S EYES: Find yourself a mugu, get to know him personally, meet with him. Then remove his eyes using a corkscrew, drywall saw, or propane torch. Whether or not you want to look through them is up to you.
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played a 15 year old a while back and had a whole lot of fun Laughing

My grandfather had died and left me a pile of $$$$ but it was held in trust by the family lawyer. Oh the forms they filled for Attorney Lionel Hutz to get the cash released brings a tear to my eye Wink

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another disgusting one:

Quote:
I have been thinking how you can handle this transaction because you are a little boy as my grand son

Apparently, he is thinking of my 12-year-old baiting character as if I was his own grandson - - but he is going to scam me anyway.

I would hate to be his real grandson.

Bruin

South Africa

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
Look at things through a lad's eyes*: If a victim has money, then swindling them out of that money is fair game.

Okay enough lad-hugging. These guys are scum, and I don't for one minute buy their "just trying to survive" stories. I've tried to see things from their perspective, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

* HOW TO LOOK AT THINGS THROUGH A LAD'S EYES: Find yourself a mugu, get to know him personally, meet with him. Then remove his eyes using a corkscrew, drywall saw, or propane torch. Whether or not you want to look through them is up to you.

Could this be a sticky? pulease?? Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin: Thank you for sharing yet another reason to smile at the lads' woes!

I have several baits where I pose as a lad in order to scam a lad, and every once in a while I find myself feeling that I have somehow violated the sense of "fairness" they claim to have with each other.
Although that may be true in some cases with fellow scammers they work with, I remind myself that it is only because it benefits them to do so.

It's good to be reminded of the truth of how many lads regard their victims: carrion for feasting.
I'll take 2 of the red-hot corkscrews, please

Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic