SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is the new member called WWJD, anyone here?

I only ask because their IP is not one used on eater before, it's a US IP, might just be a casual passer by.

Apparently WWJD is an acronym for what would Jesus do

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope we don't attract any real huggers. That may turn out a little counterproductive. Rolling Eyes
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would a real hugger find it? It isn't really something you can stumble over while googling "419", is it?

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, when I signed up for the forum you have to pick a section for it to be listed under, but I can't see a directory list on the forum hosts site aywhere.

WWJD was making a post and then logged off.

Can we stop any mention of hacking, I have had to delete a couple of posts refering to it, cheers.

[edit]

We currently have a guest viewing, from:

196.201.94.103 = Cote D'Ivoire

It's F@m0h, they just registered as, F@m0h Laughing

They are viewing their PM's, nobody else is online so they wont have received any, so I assume they might be sending one, I have just disabled ALL PM functions on the forum, now they have logged out without posting.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

clapping

Hope that lazy mugu gets to reading. He hasn't replied to me today. But at least he's putting his toe in the water.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They have logged back in again, don't all pile on him when he posts, don't want to scare him off by getting dozens of replies where others on have a couple of replies Wink

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YESSSSS! clapping
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think what I will do now is this, the fake courier site I used to get them on safari, I will go and put up a fake index.html page up saying the site has been closed down for fraud and the site owner arrested.

I can post about that in the announcements section later on as a latest development Very Happy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP: My heart pounds! One small step for a mugu...

Is there a way to tweak the post dates so the forum looks more than two days old? I don't mind at all if you adjust the ones in my topic ("Embarised..."). Or does this matter?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I call first Hugger reply!!!

I will keep it short and sweet, no worries!

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Is there a way to tweak the post dates so the forum looks more than two days old?

I was vague about how old the forum is, and who started it. It probably won't matter that it is recent if he believes he is getting in on the ground floor of something big.

Wouldn't hurt if it looked a little older either.

Edit: He's posting. Off we go.

I'd like to reiterate SP's caution. NO DOG PILES. His posts should not receive any more attention than any of the others!

Last edited by luckey on Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's made a posting...seems ready to pour his little mugu heart out!

Quote:
It probably won't matter that it is recent if he believes he is getting in on the ground floor of something big.

On second thought, playing around with posting dates seems something only done by liars, touts, and fraudstars.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be tougher than I thought. If I didn't know what he was on about, I wouldn't understand a word of it. Laughing

We may need an official forum translator. Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His 3rd thread: Major, can you please direct him to beg in the appropriate "Relief fund" forum?

*EDIT* Who is Major?

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can we stop any mention of hacking, I have had to delete a couple of posts refering to it, cheers.

Sorry - its just they always seem to be blaming dolla chops on hackers and 'fraudstars'

Anyway, this is hilarious. He seems to be really getting into it too, 3 topics from him and counting Very Happy

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, can someone quote what he's saying in there into this topic? Otherwise there will be a LOT of users online, strangely EXACTLY at the same time as he's started posting.
I've tried to wait a bit and go read the forum after a small delay, but we were 5 people including our lad. That's bound to look suspicious, so I just left right away, but I'm still a curious cat. Embarassed
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NewbBaiter-someday Master: I'm Major.

He knows all about the relief fund. I gave him a lengthy description of it in my most recent email to him. I don't want to over do it.

If he emails me, I'll mention it again, or if he goes quiet I can email him to ask why he didn't post there.

A few lad-hugger volunteers to make donations in that thread would be good to have.

Edit to add:

@cureforboredom: he's off now. Go and have a look. I doubt he's spent much time on any forum, he probably won't notice traffic.

Edit 2: He's back. I love this guy. He's publishing his own bait. I didn't even ask him to do it yet, I was going to work up to that slowly.

If he's giving away anything we don't want possible future lads to see, SP might want to slap him down and tell him not to publicly disclose evidence. Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about the forum only being a couple of days old, didn't the last forum have a system failure and we lost all the old posts, we had to start from scratch and rebuild the forum with members having to reregister on this new one, that's only if he asks Wink

I have changed my courier website homepage to a warning.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just emailed me.

Still begging.

Quote:

thanks i need to go to Nigeria all you have don is so
good to me and i ahve done what you ask you can go
there to see me ok on the site but i need to get money
to go home can you understand pleas i beg you pleas
why cant you help me form your own hands pleas God
bles you

I redirected him to the site again to look for the relief fund. Rolling Eyes

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Don't worry about the forum only being a couple of days old, didn't the last forum have a system failure and we lost all the old posts, we had to start from scratch and rebuild the forum with members having to re-gegiter on this new one, that's only if he asks Wink

419eater.com people sent a virus that crashed the old site, those jokers.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@luckey: Mumbo Mojambo! You're killing me. ooooOoOooO
@SP: Oh of course, I forgot about the crash.

How much does Famoh know about the baiter arsenal? Would it hurt the case against Eater if I (Ekwe) mention in passing how much delay that Homeland Security form adds before I get my payouts, ie it's a real form? Even over there I feel we should keep up the de-education.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should give all the other threads (the ones that don't belong to our lad) a few more views, so his own threads don't look suspiciously overviewed compared to others after a while.

Edit: although they don't, yet. Embarassed Forget I said anything. XD
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a post in anouncements about the server crash, that will cover us Very Happy

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Who is the new member called WWJD, anyone here?

That's me! Just following your story..I was at work..that's why the change in IP. ? Thought that was a funny user name for a hugger though.

edited to add--OH, also I was writing a very preachy post but had to sign off quickly..boss came Embarassed

Last edited by IrwinFletcher on Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok mate, cheers for letting us know it was you, and not a real Jesus flavour lad hugger on the way Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic