SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
normal variant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious. I'm glad I'm not a scammer ... I wouldn't want to be on the bad side of the Eater.

I was wondering originally how SP could be so certain that any particular scammer has not joined Eater (I mean, behind the login). I guess IP is the easy way, but if the scammer comes in via Tor, you would not be able to trace, right?

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That would mean the lad knows how to use a proxy Wink And need to get it installed on his cybercafe machine Confused

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to post this in the US Help topic, but as a newbie I'm not sure it looks ok.
Since I've made a mistake once, I better ask first:

Quote:
Please, I have been lied by 419eater to get money from Western Union and I already believed the money. I bought things thinking of the money. But I didn't get money. I need $450 to cover my expenses! I hope you aid me and GOD bless you and yours.

Send the money to
First Name: Antony
Last Name: Moyo
Street: kingston Road
ZIP, City: 151720 Ghana
By Western Union

I thank you, you were truly sent by GOD!

Does that look any good to you? Smile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cureforboredom, there shouldn't be anything about wanting money sent you or giving places to send it to, that's not the idea with this, that will make any visiting lads think it's a simple case of just having money sent, when it's not, write it more in the style of you want to help to bring the people to court to get big compensation payouts Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reacting to this:
NewbBaiter-someday Master wrote:
If you have a mugu of your own creation on there, be sure to message the topic I posted and I will send you money to help your plight!

The Topic is "Help from the USA"

So should I write something along the lines of "I need help in getting $450 from those evil scambaiters" in mugu speech?
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might not be a bad idea to appeal to the membership for a little short term help. If Faxxx is reading the forum as a guest, and he sees some other lad with a sob story get a little cash from a lad hugger, it might be just the shove he needs.

I more or less offered that to him in my last email.

Just a thought.

Edited to clarify.

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe we could have my mugu refused the money, but have the nice hugger suggest to sue the money from 419eaters? Smile
I think it could be a little unrealistic for a mugu to not even try to beg for money.

If our lad sees a mugu who thinks along the lines of his own mind agree to the lawsuit, maybe he will be easier to persuade... Smile
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It needs a barrister to sign up. We need some serios representation. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just added a refugee camp victim, sad story, the Irish are not nice people to ask for help from

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cureforboredom wrote:
Or maybe we could have my mugu refused the money, but have the nice hugger suggest to sue the money from 419eaters? Smile
I think it could be a little unrealistic for a mugu to not even try to beg for money.

If our lad sees a mugu who thinks along the lines of his own mind agree to the lawsuit, maybe he will be easier to persuade... Smile

Ok, Bayle Domon (Help for US thread) will refuse to send money based on the following.

I have spoken to my lawyer and he informed me that US tax and charity laws might get me in trouble for just sending money, but please let me help in Legal proceedings...etc. I can bring in my immigrant African American lawyer from Lunge-Parry Law Firm (thanks Wendypop!) to help prosecute a case or two!

*EDITED FOR NEW CONTENT*

We really need some kind of code to let the huggers know who the eater-created mugus are. How are we to tell the difference?

How about a certain word that will always appear in the first sentence or something...

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)

Last edited by NewbBaiter-someday Master on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So are the mods ok with that course of action? Smile

Edit: If we go with the word, it'd be too obvious. How about we always put in 1 z for every 3 lines? XD (Though that's probably too complicated Confused )
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cureforboredom wrote:
put in 1 z for every 3 lines? XD

Do what Confused, Completely lost me there mate Very Happy, what is 1 z and put it in what 3 lines, and XD is what?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't think we need a code since it's only us there. If the lad joins, SP and luckey will be watching him and let us know.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Patroller: Uh... what I suggested was to write one z (as in the letter "z") for every three lines of text.
For example:
1. I'm a baiter who is trying to act as a mugu.
2. I need something to make other baiters recognize me.
3. And thus the secret code was born.

Anyway, what do you think of my previous suggestion about having my mugu try to get some money, then agree to file a lawsuit instead?
You're the one who objected to me posting fake WU information, so I won't do it without you agreeing.

Edit: The "XD" is a smiley.

Last edited by cureforboredom on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
normal variant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be wise to have this thread possibly relocated and made sticky. Then whenever a baiter signs onto the site, they can announce their nick on this thread.

It would also help to continue discussions about what is appropriate to post on that site. I know it's a work in progress, but a few posts there seem so over the top that I'm afraid scammers might twig. Perhaps the mods can continue to write up some guidance on this topic?

It's true that the lads will be dealing with cultural and language barriers that might keep them from catching on. We'll see. Either way, it's very amusing. Smile

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought it was extreme maths Laughing

Knowing who is posting on the site isn't a problem, when anyone posts, I can check their IP against eater and see what member here is posting there, anything other than that will be a lad, especially if it's an African IP address.

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome Laughing

But why don't you answer my other question? Crying or Very sad I will cry every night and have nothing to eat and rest my head on until you do, god bless you! Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what do you think of my previous suggestion about having my mugu try to get some money, then agree to file a lawsuit instead?

Sorry, I was doing half a dozen things at once, forgot to address your question.

Dear Question Very Happy

Yeah, sure, fire away, as long as it's writtne in a believeable way, go for it.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP,

I am always full of questions and ideas.

My latest is both questions and ideas.

Have we at 419eater been officially notified that there is a law suit against us for the damages we have caused to these poor inocent people.

Secondly if we had been notified surely it would be posted on the site in the main scambaiting area for all to see, including those who may be visiting from some place just short of B0u4ke for example.

The thread could read, it appears we have upset some poor goat breeding lad and now the lad huggers have come out in force, please refrain from posting there as we dont want to increase their post count.

It could be added a little later on that the lad huggers are actually giving the scammers advice on how to scam and the advice is dangerously good and we may need to do something to have the site closed down.

In the mean time continue baiting as per normal as it seems there are not many lads turning up, if more lads turn up there we may then have a problem.

My next question is how do we get more lads to visit the site, this could be a good long term venture for our lads to visit and be informed about how to be more effective in their scamming, there are lots of good things for them to learn there. perhaps an ASEM to of 1,000 lads where an inadveretant mistake from a lad ends up in the hands of a mass mailer.

Edited to make sense

Obviously the asnswer to the last question effects how relevant the first is

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think we want lads turning up there unless they already know about 419eater. . . I'm not sure an ASEM is a good idea. Please don't send any info to my lad, I don't want him seeing his picture here. Laughing Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I neither know how to send a mass mail nor have the amount of lad email addresses required to do it.

Just an idea, it could be a good place to send our lads for a bit of final humiliation, and for lad deeducation,

I dont know how to prevent them from finding their way here, I hadn't thought of an answer for that yet, I dont want to come up with all of the ideas

Seriously if lads finding their way here could be avoided it would be a great modality for us to send them there when we have finished with them

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads won't find it on their own. Steering lads to the site when a bait is finished is a bad idea IMO, unless as Ima says, it is clear that they know all about Eater and baiting. Most lads do not. Many know about "jokers" but scant few understand how organized this is, and what all of the modalities are.

It remains to be seen whether or not Faxxx will jump in. He may be really stuck and broke, and spending a few hours a day in an internet cafe may be beyond his means at the moment. Or not.

At a minimum, he has been baited really hard, and I suspect he will be leery of any new offers of riches that may seem to involve complicated procedures . Or not.

A lot if this is academic unless we hook him or find another Eater-Aware lad to coax. I don't think Eater should know there is a law suit pending, it hasn't been filed yet. We're still building our case.

To make this attractive to Faxxx, we may have to make it look like he can make a quick buck. As long as he thinks there is a possibility that I will send him a few bucks, I doubt he'll do anything more than continue to beg. I've told him that it would be a conflict of interest for me to send him money, but he probably won't understand that. If I don't hear from him today, I will send another email explaining (with simple words) that it is illegal to pay plaintiffs to participate in a class action suit, and if the defense learns that something like that has occurred, the case will be dismissed and no one will get paid. I will offer that some of the other members of the site are working to establish a fund to provide short term assistance to the neediest of the Eater victims. That fund will be completely isolated from the members of the organization that are involved in the legal side. If he sounds interested, we can make an announcement on the forum to that effect to make it sound official.

I agree that some of the posts over there are a bit over the top. We should take it slow and give this a chance to work.

Edited to add:

TOGETHER WE SHALL WIN!!

Last edited by luckey on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
I don't think Eater should know there is a law suit pending, it hasn't been filed yet. We're still building our case.

I posted yesterday in the announcements on the other forum:

Quote:
Today, papers were served on 419eater, advising them of the class action lawsuit being brought against them,

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Oh no! Those scammers are out to get us! Shocked

@whoever is acting as the supporter from USA: would you please advice my scammer (the one with the Western Union account) to file a lawsuit instead of trying to get money from you, so that my character can agree, albeit reluctantly? Very Happy
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We are working to set up a special relief fund to provide assistance to those who need it most. Please see the announcement on the forum for details.

Assistance has to be provided through the proper channels to make sure we do not jeopardize the case.

Support is needed!

Edit: I replied to Ant0ny to steer him in the right direction.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic