SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The potential for fun and amusement is so great with this one! I can see why you're anxious. Hopefully he'll cooperate. Do you think he's reading this thread?
Hi Mugu! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the YUKU page with a few security measures, so all he sees is a group of earstwhile people trying to help victims of the nasty baiters that are out there?

I know I have a very sympathetic ear, for the victims that have fallen foul of some of the people I see on here.

I also have a very sadistic streak in me that makes me replace my k'board every few weeks due to losing wine/coffee(only in the mornings) and pizza over it

Maybe a support group? Victims of 419 baiters, we can arrange compensation, refunds, help to restore self esteem?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish, he's already here. He linked to here in his intro.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

was hoping this was behind a log in

Embarassed

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is behind a login. I meant he's already here as in Eater. So, we can't very well send him to Yuku when he's been reading the main forum. Wink
He could be reading this thread if he's joined, but I doubt it.

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP posted earlier that he hasn't yet joined.

I would love to get him to join here. To keep things under control, I'd want to work with the mods/admins to set up an account and then give him the login and password. I believe they can hide specific threads from users, like the one where we were all gossiping about Ima when she was... oh, never mind.

Anyway, I shouldn't speak for the higher-ups.

Good news, he did reply.

This time from: 196.201.88.219 (Abidjan) I can post the header if anyone wants to have a look see.

Quote:
Thanks and God bless you in my life i love God and i
belive in him all that you see on the site that was
what happend to me i cry all days how i can go back to
Nigeria

Not much, but it's a start. Twisted Evil

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I remember that thread when we were all gossiping about Ima! Remember all that trash we were talking? Ya, that was hilarious!

--oops...quick, Mods, hide this from Ima! Embarassed Laughing

Just kidding Ima - we love you! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't worry, she'll think we're kidding. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I don't mind if you were gossiping about me. Talk away, just point me to the thread so that I can read it. Wink

@luckey: I hope the lad joins. I'll try not to get my hopes up in case it doesn't work out. I earlier in the thread that you offered me a chance to bait him. I'll hold off so that you can try to entice him. But if he starts posting here, you KNOW I'll want to post on his threads!

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the highlight of my night... Luckey, I hope you give this poor lad the assistance he requires. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I shall do my level best!

Hard baited lad wrote:

Thanks and God bless you yes i will do all you say [I pretty much stopped reading after that Laughing]
if you can help me out i will give you all the evidence
to provide what am saying some many people in my
country no about this but now as it stand now all my
document are in Nigeria i don't have any one with me
and i fund it had to go over to the internet becos
there is no money that why i did not reply you as soon
as you need me if i can go to nigeria it will be
better for me becos all you need is in Nigeria what am
i going to do now hope to here form you soon thanks
and God bless you as you help me you i whis you can
call me but my Nigeria phone number is not working
here i am pls i need parnsport to Nigeria it will be
good for me to send you all about this pls thanks God
bless you

Ever helpful me wrote:
Famxx,

Thank you for the quick answer. If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you are not able to send me any evidence?

We could just start with the emails you have received. Can you forward those to me?

That may not be enough to get a conviction, but I have another idea that might let us trap these criminals in their own game.

We will need to act quickly.

Twisted Evil

Edit to add:

My inbox is filling up with forwarded emails as I type. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad to see that there is at least one baiter who will come to his aid. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It is my fondest hope that many of us will come to his aid.

Stay tuned for details. Twisted Evil

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you already took care of this, but... since you have the list of people he sent it to, have you passed that on to a mod so they can sort getting warning to them (just in case...)?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I haven't. I sort of thought anyone who clicked on the link would be automatically educated about scams, but I guess you never know. I'll check in with a mod and see what makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edit:

Ok here is the plan for anyone who is interested.

As we all know, Eater has caused untold damage to thousands of innocent scammers. It's time to take a stand. Scam Patroller has been good enough to set up a special forum to fight back against these evil baiters.

We need a few people to join up posing as lads to help organize a class action suit against those fiendish baiters that have caused so much suffering. We will also need a few experts, and maybe even a "real baiter" to come in and troll every now and then (to be promptly banned, of course).

If you are interested in joining the cause, the url is

(take out all of the spaces)

We can figure out who should do what in this thread as we go.

I will send Fam an invitation to join in a day or so. I will also urge him to convince his other hard baited lad friends to join so we can give them what they deserve as well!!

LADS UNITE!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(ideas and suggestions welcome)

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no ideas right now but I wouldn't mind being involved, even if only to be a Troll for a day or maybe a few days Twisted Evil

Sounds like fun Laughing

Edited to add:

It appears i am the first victim,

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for

Posted by L4dy Hue3gg3r

Quote:
I am new here and let me start by by telling you about myself, I am a widow and I finally found love in a great honest man from the internet, we were chatting away and having a great time with each others company, while we were chatting some scambuster type started harrassing my new friend, he rang me up in tears one night because of what they had done to him, it just is not right.

It took me days to consol my friend, they used vulgar language on him and suggested that he, oh I cant bring myself to write it but it involved a goat.

Now what kind of sick animal would even think that way.

Please I am not normally a vengefull person but does anybody have an idea of what can be done to these criminals to have them brought to justice for their crimes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:

If you are interested in joining the cause, the url is

I love it! That is freaking hilarious. Count me in!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well studying from thet guy, Fre... um, anyway, I think I could write one hell of en ethics thread. Let me know if I can help in a anyway... Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suck at trying to sound like a lad, but I definitely want to be a part of this.
It's great to know that he now have a spot to send any lad who finds his way here. Brilliant. Very Happy

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy Oooo!! Oooo!! I wanna be a TROLL! jump_4_joy

EDIT: I will troll later.. For now, I will sign up as a poor, abused lotto scammer.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too much fun, I tell ya!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me the link, too. I have ethical reservations about what humiliating things some of you mean spirited psychic mind wizards to to these poor scarmers.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Handled. Smile

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just visited the site. Very nice. Laughing

I might be able to play a fake lad. . . . do I have to use all upper case though? Crying or Very sad

Another idea I had, but want to check in before I register, is to play a victim-for-life type who is mad that Eater baits all the internet stuff, when some of them are scams. . . but what about this lottery, and that NOK, etc. I'm not sure what direction it could end up.

Can we register more than once and play two characters? Very Happy

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we try and keep the posts realistic, not too much about getting tracked down and beaten, and cheese etc, we want the lad to believe what he is reading, and they are not that stupid Wink

Just stuff along the lines of, the scambaiters made you spend all your money doing things, you had to borrow money from people for travelling, then you had to take out loans to pay people back, which has put you in a difficult situation with them, the money it cost you for taking photos, making videos, all that sort of thing.

[edit]

@ Ima, register as many characters as you like, but remember, all the victims are lads who have been baited, there is no need to say you were doing a NOK or lottery scam etc, just say you had genuine bank or business opportunities, we know lads never admit theur schemes are scams, and use all caps if you like Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic