SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, nothing he's doing makes sense, really. Well I think, even the police station address and the abandoned gas station address I gave him would still check out on USPS. I'll ask my FedEx guy next time he stops in here, if he knows anything about my fake names. I just find it hard to believe that Raymond is sending out stuff FedEx anyway. He's got to be using a stolen account number if he is and can't possibly use his own shipping address to send from, so he's not going to get anything lost returned to him. It looks to me like we're all costing him lots of money. Let's hope it's more than he's got coming in.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could be baiting the baiters, but that type of behavior is very rare. Remember, this is his business, and typically these lads don't spend time and money on something that is not going to bring them money. Right now he is spending time and money on you. Typically these lads either dump you right off, or they send you a profanity laced email letting you know that they are smarter than you are, then dump you.

If I may ask, where in Tennessee did the address map to? If it is a small backwoods town you might get in touch with the local police department. Explain to them what is going on (you will probably have to explain exactly what a "419 scam" is), tell them that the person at this address is either a scammer or an unsuspecting check mule, and give them the address. I have had lads that have given me addresses to send the payment to (after having their bank accounts closed down, thank you alan), and the local police department, after you explain what is going on, has been very appreciative.

If it is a larger city, the police don't seem to give a poop. Then you have to contact the United States Secret Service, as they are the ones in charge of internet scams. All bets are off in terms of the reaction you will get from them.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even assuming he really is sending checks, we're not costing him any money on Fedex. He opened a Fedex account with a stolen credit card, so the shipments cost him nothing. Someone is sending the checks for him. He promised to pay that someone, but he won't.

But hopefully he spent some money creating or buying the counterfeit checks he's sending. We're getting those off the street, and as you say, he will not get them back. And we're wasting his time, frustrating him, and keeping those checks from getting to real victims.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk,
It's in Bartlett, Tennessee, a suburb of Memphis. I turned over the info to Nurse Nasty. To avoid stepping on her toes, I'll wait to hear what she says.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting for my checks, but sent him another email today.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OldBaglady
I did a little research and I think Raymond's Fedex numbers are valid.
FedEx Express (air) tracking numbers are indeed 12 digits. Fedex Ground numbers are 15 digits. In 12 digit numbers, the 12th digit is a check digit which is calculated based on the 1st 11 digits. I did the calculation and it is correct for all of Raymond's numbers.

That makes it very unlikely that he made up the numbers. They are probably from preprinted envelopes you can get at a Fedex location. They haven't been presented to Fedex for delivery, which is why they can't be tracked. I wonder if a baiter is in charge of sending the checks, in which case they will never be sent.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That would be the ultimate of cool, wouldn't it?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry guys, Raymond has just sent me the following

Quote:
I also tried it here and i realized the same thing but do not panic, all will be in good form soon. I called them to explain what happened and they told me t has not been updated but soon it will

Please bear with us

Thanks
Raymond

Cheques all round then!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't a clue what this idjit is up to, but I've told him several times now that I'm working somewhere else, I never agreed to take his job and I've moved from the (fake) address I've given him. He's still writing me like I'm going to get his checks any day now.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond has sent tracking numbers to some of my baiting addresses but not all. My characters who got numbers complained to Raymond that the number doesn't track. The characters who didn't get numbers complained too. He sent this email to all my addresses:

Quote:
Hello there

Thanks so much for the email, it really makes me happy and also made me know how serious you are and devoted. please i want you to know this. I am not the one sending the check. the check is been sent to you by the payee who purchase textiles and fabric materials from us and then we make them pay through you

secondly, the problem about fed ex is that i was told they had a problem on Thursday with their database machine and also they do not work during weekends such as Saturdays and Sundays.

Please bear with us till Tuesday latest and also make sure you check the tracking number regularly to know as we will be checking it here and also monitoring them with the check shipment

Thanks so much for your concern and also let me tell you this , the company is ready to compensate you with something for Christmas sooner.

Thanks so much
Raymond
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the same email. Hopefully he's slapping his cheque printer for being so slow getting out those cheques to all his magas! Laughing

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to hurry up! i have a car and mortgage payment to make, right away! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond is finally admitting that the Fedex tracking numbers he gave everybody were worthless.
Raymond wrote:
Hello there

I am very sorry for the silence, I had to travel down to Texas to meet the payee and ask him what has happened to the check he sent and he showed me the problem he had with fedex in Texas, We have arranged and open another account with UPS and he has made some shipping labels for the checks this morning, I will make sure you get your tracking number for UPS today and trust me this time you will get the check by Thursday and if there is exception in your address, you will get it latest Friday.

Please i sincerely sorry for raising your Hope and also, the Christmas bonus will be giving you soon .

I will be happy if my apology is considered

Thanks
Raymond
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DogDine,

I got the same message today.^^

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^DogDine & SlapHappy^^^

Me too. Sent him an email telling him I could pay the payee a visit and save him the time next time. He's afraid that LCpl Ol1v3r N3kk1d would hurt the payee as I have come across as becoming slightly PTSD as of late. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond has come back to life! He sent this email to 8 of my 9 baiting addresses, along with real UPS tracking numbers. They are all due to be delivered today. Or they would be if the addresses were real. Twisted Evil

Raymond wrote:
Hello there

I am so sorry for the delay
i had to travel down to USA and contact the payee myself and this is the reason i have not been able to access my email
i am so sorry for the delay
the check has been rectified and sent to you
here is your details and the tracking number
log on to www.ups.com and track it

<baiter name and address>
Tracking #: xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Raymond
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought baiters had effectively put this guy out of business. He really is an idiot, I don't see how he can stay in business.

I've told him several times that I am no longer at that (fake) address that I gave him and he'd finally quit sending me notifications of tracking numbers and problems with his tracking numbers and messages that he was trying to cancel the last shipment he'd made after I told him I wasn't at that address. He won't send to my post office box so last we'd chatted I told him I wasn't going to work for him.

Today I get an email from Raymond with a tracking number that he's gone ahead and sent me another check to that same address that I told him I wasn't at!!

But this time the tracking number checks out on the UPS web site and UPS is looking for a way to find me. I called and told them the package contained a fake check and asked them to burn it. UPS is having a really difficult time understanding why I would do such a thing and wants a good address to deliver it to me - which I'm not going to do because they'd have to tell the sender where it was delivered to. UPS insists that they must now return it to the sender, but whoops! there's no return address information. Imagine that!

I am appalled that UPS doesn't have better security. Grrr! And I guess Raymond needs baiting some more.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Raymondo has extracted his digit from his derriere and sent some checks out!!

Now who can get the best death threat? Very Happy

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My check has arrived, at the abandoned house half a block down. I cant believe that UPS actully left it there. Ohh well, I am sure the driver could care less. Nice $4800.00 check. Puts me around $135,000.00 off the street. That's chump change compared to some on here but, it still feels good. Smile

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPS security just called me. I explained again, exactly what I knew and what I'd done. This guy was up on the whole check scam business. Told me Raymond's used a stolen and canceled UPS account and someone in their processing missed it when they received the shipment. They're aware that they need to tighten their security. He asked if I wanted the center to deliver the check to me and I told him no, I did not want any of my real information attached to it. Instead he's having the letter rerouted to his office and he'll pass it on to federal authorities . . . for all the good that will do.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond can't go out of business yet. He has to investigate why none of the checks he sent to my 8 baiting characters' fake addresses arrived.

The routine so far: I complain to Raymond that the check didn't arrive. Raymond says I should call UPS. I tell him I called UPS but UPS says the sender must correct the problem. Raymond says he'll look into it.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray must be stewing Twisted Evil he just can't understand why I have yet to get my check even though UPS shows it delivered. I think I will introduce the homeless guy on my street that steals people's mail. I might just have to beat him to death to get my check back.

BACK the ATTACK
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I had a lad asking me why my address was the same as (some other baiter) before when using a drop box. I just said "Hey, that's amazing! He's my neighbour, a great guy. This is an apartment block, we all have the same street address, but our own mailbox inside the building. He works for you too? What a coincidence." The lad was happy with that.

Another cover story that would be good for the users of my drop box if your lads question you having the same address as another baiter:

Where my drop box is located is a college town (two colleges). The four-year college is just around the corner from my drop box on the same street. If you can use the story that you are attending college here and the same box is a main mailbox for the students of the college, or that you are teaching at the college and the box is a central mailbox for faculty, that story might diffuse lad suspicions. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am keeping Raymond busy today. One by one, he is asking for all my characters to reconfirm our addresses. Apparently he is going to send out another bunch of checks. Too bad the addresses are just as nonexistent as they were last time, so the new checks will meet the same fate as the previous ones. Twisted Evil
nicepants
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent Raymond an e-mail today. I wonder if he's looking for any more check printers?

Quote:
Hi-

I am interested in the work at home positions. I am a very good worker and would be available to work from home part time. Please let me know whether this position is still available. I have my own computer and printer at home.

Maybe he would like to send me a few hundred checks to print up. Certainly would be nice to get that many off of his hands all at once!

ETA: If that's the case...perhaps I could use my new courier service to "deliver" the checks to you all!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic