SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

William Weiser

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard anything about an Artist from Poland who moved to Norcross, GA to open a Gallery, and he travels to Niegeria, Ghana to buy his art supplies..
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited an 'artist' (among other things) from Poland who is connected with a scammer in Lagos Nigeria. The best way to get the dirt on him is to get his IP address. Do you know how to do that?

Welcome to the Eater, BTW.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hun, How do I do that with the IP address.. He says he is from Poland, being in Norcross, GA where he got his Gallery, but right now he is in Nigeria getting animal skin for his art.. He has not yet asked me for anything, but his accent doest not match the pic, or Poland.. But someone from Africa.. So how did he came to you, and what pictures did he used on you.. I still have the pics..
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124376 is our still in progress thread dealing with most of the answers people need. How to find headers and the IP Address is in there. The interesting thing would be where the IP address shows in the letters he claims to be in GA in. I'd place odds on all the emails he sent, no matter where he claimed to be, will all show the same location. He's claiming to be in Ghana now, so it's a good bet that's where all his emails will originate from.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't send me e-mails, but we chat on Yahoo Messanger.. So how do I get the IP address..
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to send you his pic by email and make sure you give him an email address you never want to use again and can't connect you with real life information.
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't if you only chat in IM. Have you googled his email address? Maybe he's listed online. But from what little you gave us, it sounds very likely it's a scammer.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

post his YIM ID here and I'll play with him. I'm bored today.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His yahoo ID is crested_debbie

He has a Myspace.com and it goes as William
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=271370191

William-35-male-Norcross, Georgia.

See what you can get out of him. lol
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooo, I'm on him like flies on . . . u no.

Myspace, the harbinger of lads! Almost a sure bet he is one.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I know that for the past two weeks he has being contacting me via Yahoo messanger between the time 7pm-9pm and we chat for two-three hours..He keeps saying he get weird e-mails from weid people.. Like I'm going to fall for that..

So let me know how he responses to you.. It would be great to laugh about it..I have everything saved in my archived.. But like I said he hasn't ask for anything yet.. Just that his accent doesn't match with his body photo, and his Poland nationality.. So that is a red flag.. He says that he is a artist from Poland..
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty certain someone else posted this scammers photo on the forum in the last couple of weeks, this one from his MySpace profile:

Now who posted it, was one of the ladies, Corona, Lotta? hmmmm

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not my lad!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is online ladies
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried chatting with him on YIM, but he doesn't seem interested Sad:

Quote:
Susanxxx: Hi there
Weiser William: who are you?
Susanxxx: I'm Susan from Ireland, nice to meet you
Weiser William: and where did u get my id from?
Susanxxx: I was going through yahoo profiles and I spotted yours on your profile page: http://profiles.yahoo.com/crested_debbie
Susanxxx: so I added crested_debbie to my contacts
Susanxxx: you look so hot in your photo
Susanxxx: those muscles Susan OConnor:

Weiser William has signed out. (07/12/2007 02:50)

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created a Myspace character from Georgia so I had a reason to contact him. Sent him a chit chatty little message:

Where is Norcross?
My God you are drop dead gorgeous! Still in a relationship?

He hasn't even read it yet. He might get twigged if we all pile on him, though. Also, a lot of the scammers on Myspace ignore first contacts so they don't get snagged by baiters. They have to initiate contact.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His Still Online talking with me..
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he knows any real life information about you, you should probably not be chatting with him.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't know any personal information about me
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you've given him your real name and you've posted your location on Myspace, it wouldn't be too hard for him to find you. He knows you're not a baiter. He'll be hard to shake.

Please don't get your hopes pinned on this guy. I'm 99% certain that he's a scammer. Go to http://www.romancescams.org/ or http://scamwarners.com
The good ones don't ask you for money for as long as it takes for them to feel secure that they've got you hooked and emotionally invested in their relationship with you. Read up on how these bastards work. Then read the stickies here, especially the thread that Wayne referred you to. When you feel confident you can bait this guy, THEN go back and chat with him.

For right now, I hope you didn't tell him you think he's scamming you. That will make him even more suspicious of those of us who have either contacted him or plan to contact him later. And he'll only deny it. There is no way he's going to admit who he really is . . . and that's probably a butt-ugly, gappy toothed, nappy headed Nigerian.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any other information inregards of this Lad... Anyone had any luck in chatting with him to see if he is real or not?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not even read the message I've sent him.

Please don't make this mean however that he is real or loyal to you in anyway. Lads often do this with their accounts when they've zeroed in on a vic. Don't be surprised if you suddenly get unsolicited contacts from other men as well. They usually test their vic's loyalty.

He is no doubt a scammer. If you haven't pressed him hard for a 'trophy' (proof that his pictures are really him and not stolen), I would suggest you relentlessly ask for proof. You will not get it AND he will eventually go away, realizing that you are not going to be suckered. He cannot send you proof and you know that a real man who truly loved you would gladly send you proof.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
Please don't make this mean however that he is real or loyal to you in anyway. Lads often do this with their accounts when they've zeroed in on a vic.

Yes, they do that all the time, like when I messaged him last night, he's like who are you, where did you get my contact from, because he knows exactly who he has given his yahoo ID to, that's only to his intended victims, and I ain't one of them, that's why he left chat quickly.

avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL.. This is great.. Because I'm going to have fun, screwing with his head now.. He told me lastnight.. His goign to proof everyone wrong.. He is real and he is coming for me.. His going to show my friends.. Now I dongt know where he got that Idea..LOL
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

avonlatina wrote:
He told me lastnight.. His goign to proof everyone wrong.. He is real and he is coming for me..

so does that mean you told him about here?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic