SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tatto lad stumps me with bible verse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy already has a tattoo from my church that is a Japanease Christan sect. After a long time without any word from him, I have started baiting him again recently. Today he sends me this.

[quote]Finally, i want you to read the book of the Leviticus 19:28 and please explain to me what you understand on the verse.[/quoute]

http://bible.cc/leviticus/19-28.htm

It seems I have a clever lad on my hands. It's too bad that I'm not really as good a bullshitter as real pastor, because I have no idea how to respond to that.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/tattoos.shtml may help you

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cite him Romans 7: verses 1- 12, that Christians are freed from the law. (and ask him, while you are at it, if he ever eats pork!)

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Bruin- I was breaking out my bible to find Paul's argument.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duh, Jesus paid for all our sins, so we can pretty much do whatever we want. Rolling Eyes He does believe in Jesus doesn't he? As good Christians we must decorate our bodies to pay homage to the beauty of God's creation. If he is truly committed to pleasing God in the most faithful, obedient manner, this is his his ultimate goal: http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20070612jk.html

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And tell him you are especially glad to be freed from the law of Leviticus 20:15

Quote:
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Especially since this relates to a future ritual he has not yet heard about Twisted Evil

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had a religious thought in my life, but as with a lot of religious text you can interpret it any old how you like.

I think it means he's going straight to hell.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rather like this one.

Quote:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ That's good. He is under the new covenant, as Bruin pointed out. If he is a Christian, he will surely understand that.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of a huge debait that I had a while back with one of my lads. He justified scamming by saying that God forgives sins. I suppose that with that sort of logic, I may as well kill anyone that pisses me off a little too. Moron.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When someone posts a single verse from the bible, look at the verses before and after it so you get the complete context of what's going on. This is the best way to prove religious nutballs wrong (even though they're too stubborn to see your point). Anyway, here it is in full context:

26 " 'Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it.
" 'Do not practice divination or sorcery.

27 " 'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

28 " 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

29 " 'Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness.

30 " 'Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD.

The writer is referring to the Sabbath. So your Lad should get a tattoo, just not on Sunday Smile

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara

Last edited by Bungo Pony on Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him whether he has a beard, or whether he cuts his hair. If so,

" Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."

Also refer him to:

Ezekiel 9:4

"And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof."

Revelation 19:16 (referring to Jesus)

"And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Of course you could also refer him to Leviticus 19:13:

"Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob [him]: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning." Very Happy

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why try to argue with him about scripture?

Just ask him: "do you want the money or don't you?" Wink
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorites to quote back to the lads (for obvious reasons)

Mark 4:19
But the worries of the world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things enter in and choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.

Matthew 4:19
And He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."

Proverbs 4:19
The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

Lamentations 4:19
Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.

Deuteronomy 4:19
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All very great responses in this thread. I already have a vicious back hand slap for my lad underway. I don't know what would I do without you guys.

Quote:
Why try to argue with him about scripture?
Just ask him: "do you want the money or don't you?"

I wish that it was like that. For now I am trying to get him to do one charity event without recieving any money up front. I promised that next time I will send him money for when we plan a much larger event. He is having trouble grasping that concept though.

This lad is as smart as he is ambitious about doing work for free. This is not going to be easy.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps, Keyser, penance is in order - perhaps he could right out a verse or two 100 times to prove his sincerity?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this 419er is a true christian, then I am the Sultan of Brunei! If this guy whinges after he realises he has been baited just quote the verse that says "an eye for an eye.."
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of the interpretations of that passage from Leviticus talk about making cuttings in your flesh for the sake of the dead. In this case the cuttings is to show adherence to your church which is a living organisation.

Anyway, that book is old testament which holds more relevance for the
Jews. Another part of the old testament advocates circumcision, now outside Judaism and Islam how many Christians adhere to this? Most Christians I know do the circumcision for health or aesthetic reasons - not religious.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, no tatoos, circumcisions instead. Embarassed I know a Nigerian man with a tatoo of his mother with a traditional dress and head thing on. A Jehovah�s Witnesses quoted Levitcus passage when he found out the tatoo was in honor of his dead mother. He just shrugged and said it was for his mum. Tatoo'ed man would tell me about the parties that his uncle back in Nigeria would throw with 419 money.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting into a debate with him over religion will get you nowhere.
Just hit him with this:
http://www.randombible.com/

Spooky! Shocked
Quote:
"And he sent the letters unto all the Jews, to the hundred twenty and seven provinces of the kingdom of Ahasuerus, with words of peace and truth," - Esther 9:30

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most Christians would agree that such Levitical regulations applied to Old Testament Israel alone. The New Testament clearly teaches that while the moral Law (i.e. as summarized in the 10 Commandments) is always applicable, such civil and ceremonial Laws as the one cited are no longer in force. They may, however, be adhered to voluntarily by individual Christians but not imposed on other Christians.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, tattooing is only denied to the common man - the best souls are encouraged to tattoo themselves.

From Exegesis III, vv 24-26:

Quote:
"Know that I am the Lord thy God; and I have forbidden the common people to mark themselves, that they may not fall into idolatry and base practices; but I say this, that the highest and best of the land, who knoweth that I am the Saviour and Lord, shall be granted my favour and shall blazon their love of Me to the world with marks upon their body, that they shall be one with Me and my works."

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this taking it too far?

Passage Matthew 5:29:
29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic