SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3-stern Union - new transfer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb, good question. i have no idea. Its just a number I registered on www.switchboardfree.com which attempts to dial a VOIP landline number I have set up - which is rarely switched on. As a result they should just get some nice pop music, but as its an 0844 number I don't plan on testing it out Very Happy

I think ur mugu is lying. According to the report I have here, there haven't been any calls to it during the last month. Ask him what the helpful people at 3-Un10n said.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked my Lad:

Quote:
What exactly did they tell you? I can't give any advice until I have all the facts!

He replied:

Quote:
Sir below is what the they tell me immediately i log in to any of these: Make a withdrawal by bank transfer? Make a withdrawal with Western Union? Make a withdrawal with check?
Please kindly go through it and come up with your advice as you suggest. Expecting your urgent response in this respect...

SORRY Your account balance ($4164.Cool is too high to qualify for the $0 withdrawal threshold, but below the government-issued threshold of $15000. Please increase your balance before attempting to withdraw your money Click here to return to your account
Withdrawal failed, code 39FG159
SORRY Your account balance ($4164.Cool is too high to qualify for the $0 withdrawal threshold, but below the government-issued threshold of $15000. Please increase your balance before attempting to withdraw your money
Click here to return to your account
Withdrawal failed, code 39FG159

My patience ain't holding up:

Quote:
That's not what I asked. Hell, you told me all that before! What I meant was, what did they tell you when you rang the contact number supplied?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,
I have a lad all signed up and ready to withdraw his money.
Since he is a check lad, and I print his checks, I think what is needed is the concept of a "floating withdrawal threshold".
The more I deposit for his use, the higher the threshold rises, always keeping maybe 5% above the amount on deposit.
Should be fun..... Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone here baiting from the address m8sku11 at yahoo?
I think we are baiting the same lad- his email address for this modality is 5455y_sm1th2m33t at yahoo.

PM me, we can have some fun with this boi. Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Says my Lad:

Quote:
Sir i have tried the telephone number and it will ring without any response and at times it will not ring it and said that the number is not in use.
Please lets stop all this delay kindly go to the company and get your money from them because they are no serious with their net work.and find a means to pay it direct to the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
eXPECTING YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR RESPONSE

I think it's time to move on - unless anyone else has an idea?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb,
When my lad eventually complains that he can't get the money out of his E-Stern account, I am going to remind him that only he is authorized to transfer funds from his account Surely he understands that there are laws, etc.....

But, there might be special forms available that would allow a 3rd party to access his account??
Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea, good point... it's no my account; hell, it's not even his, it's his secretary's, something we've both forgotten! I can't do anything about it now, can I? He'll have to approve a third party to withdraw the funds, yes indeed.

Forms, anyone?

Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMe,
Here is something you may want to consider.
My lad went to the site and was suspicious because the site contact number was a UK number (my character is US-based).
He twigged on my bait for several reasons, but he did say that was one, even though I initially told him WU contracted w/this company, so what if they're UK-based?
I know there are many lads who wouldn't give it a thought, but a few might.
You could set up a K7 number as your US-based contact, and have it play a nice long "Customer support" message.
Just a thought.

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad seems to think MrMe's site is run by internet fraudsters? Laughing

My Lad wrote:
I Noted And Uderstood your point and as for your questions,you can sent out money from your account through the fraudsters,you can sentout money from your account through the internet scammer,but after sending the money through the fraudsters,where will i claim the fund?is it on internet or you state your est3rnunion location in london with there Genuine phone number to locate them in London?

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm offended Laughing

I tried signing up for a K7 number but am having a few problems - but I'll try and do it soon.

In the mean time, tell your mugu's to email 3-st3rn Un10n customer support at [email protected] for help

All emails sent there can then be viewed in the baiter admin. I'm working on a feature so that you can then reply to them as customer support.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony

Last edited by MrMe on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad's dollar is about to be chopped, so E-stern Un1on won't have to worry about him again... but I'll have other customers for them soon, I'm sure.

It's a good modality and I will use it again. Thanx, Mr Me!

Sand Timer x 7
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe wrote:
In the mean time, tell your mugu's to email 3-st3rn Un10n customer support at for help

Awesome!!

I just got this:
My Lad wrote:
Yes From What i heard from reliable source was that you had been scamm by the internet fraudsters and the man you said that sent the money for you knows about the scamm,if you need your fund,tell him to go and retrieve your money back for you because your receiver does not know the e-st3rnun10n location in london.

I sent him that addy, and told him you wouldn't help me because it's not my account. I hope he follows through.

Mod edit - edited to obfuscate certain words - SP

TheOnionMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just registered as a mugu to check out what they see, and I'm not getting the confirmation email. How long does it usually take?
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

considering you just bumped a thread that hasnt been touched in over a year i'm gonna guess that email won't be coming for a while Wink

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
TheOnionMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe. Doesn't look like it. Oh well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic